What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Reputation score
Finally, some more news on Part 3. .

Translation is by Gemini Sunfall, proofreading by The Noble Shade.

“We are currently focusing on development, and are sorry for the delay on updating the blog. The workload is enormous, we are spending a lot of time on production, and are steadly moving towards completion.”

[Alipheese the 15th]
At the very least, I shall let you rest in peace upon my bosom…!

[Queen Roach]
There’s no more point in arguing, a Queen does not surrender! Any further talk shall be done with our blades!

[Tsukemono]
Lady Tamamo often rummages through the shrine’s donation box. What in the world could she be doing…?

[Eden]
You are not my goddess, Lady Ilias. My goddess struggled painfully, and her being has since perished.

[Hiruko]
But now there are three Edens here! Coming all the way out here was definitely worth it!

I certainly never expected Alice XV to get new art.

stevjohbz

Reputation score
I just finished the Time Loop scenario, so I will be putting up links to my latest NG+ savefile archive, along with my Debug Room mod. These will need a MGQ Paradox that has parts 1 and 2 integrated. To open the archives and links, try "AliceLovesTaters". You might want to back up your legit saves before using the NG+ files.

The general features are as follows:

MGQ Paradox Duology v2.41 - NG+
+All characters with Chaos Weapons are fully developed.
+Many items and gear stocked at 99 units. Seeds, materials, ect.
+All companions possible in Paradox 2.41 recruited.
+Paradox 2.41 Campaign super-bosses defeated: Nanabi, Armored Berserker, Reaper, Tamamo no Mae, Black Alice.
+All routes completed, unless otherwise noted in Route Notes.
+Nearly every side quest and character completed. Quests with multiple choices may not be 100%.

MGQ Paradox Duology v2.41 - Debug Room

Install with one of two instructions. Play the game, and speak to the shrooms in the Cave of Trials B1. They will take you to the Debug Room. Features are as follows:

*Doesn't modify scripts, variables, or common events.
*A LOC skill teacher.
*Sorcery teacher.
*Maid, LOC Papi, UP Rabbit, and Promstein are available to assist.
*Baseline stat maxer.
*Experience trainer. With a spoken word, your characters receive 999,999 XP for level and current roles.
*Lingerie and milk shop.
*Role change and makina vendor.
*Standard and LOC item shops. The LOC stores are set at 20,000 rare points. Some of the LOC stores are broken, and will mention that. Broke stores cause CTD.
*Slot Machines. You can get Chaos gear through them. Use the machines if a shop is broken.
*Rare drop enemies. Grinding these things to complete the library is a real pain, so this should help.

If someone knows coding and Japanese, it would be cool if you can investigate the CTD issue for certain Chaos Shops in the Debug Room.
When I tried downloading the debug room, the password "AliceLovesTaters" (no quotes) was able to get me through to the download link, but it doesn't work for the archive itself. Is this an issue for anyone else?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh god I saw one of the angels and realized it's the same artist who made the egg angel abomination.

I prefer anything over that artist-- give me the watermelon fleshlight girl at this point-- anything but the egg angel artist.
Also, I noticed that those are mutliple Luka's as butlers to whats-her-face at 4:08-- and what looks to be Luka's dad at 4:14

Reputation score
What stands out to me is the mention of 800 monster girls (all recruitable) near the beginning. That's comparable to the number of Pokemon in the first seven generations combined, but these monster girls all have at least 1 H-scene and dialogue as both enemies and companions.

This isn't fully a compliment, either. If Torotoro Resistance had been less ambitious (e.g. if they stuck to 500 monster girls like originally planned), the game would be out by now. Heck, just look at the OP of this thread, which predicted a 2020 release for Part 3.

Oh god I saw one of the angels and realized it's the same artist who made the egg angel abomination.

I prefer anything over that artist-- give me the watermelon fleshlight girl at this point-- anything but the egg angel artist.
Also, I noticed that those are mutliple Luka's as butlers to whats-her-face at 4:08-- and what looks to be Luka's dad at 4:14
I also hope Delphinus doesn't contribute too much to Part 3.

I think those are multiple Heinrichs acting as butlers to Black Alice, not Lukas.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
So they basically said nothing, still no release date, not even an estimate. Well yeah no shit they will ultimately release a game that they worked on for about 5 years at this point, everyone already knew that much, what people do not know is in which year will it release, though the obvious answer always seems to be "not in the current one". As for the trailer, I made no secret about the fact that I dislike time travel, and absolutely despise alternate dimension bullshit, because it always ends in a confusing mess in which nothing makes any sense, very much like this one, and since I have already given up any attempts to understand wtf is going on with the story halfway through part 2 I shall continue not giving a crap about the story for part 3. It will take many more years for part 3 to get translated into English anyway.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, when part 3 comes out, I'm gonna be hoping the English translators are ready.
Gotta boot up the cloning machine and churn out some RogueTranslators.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope this doesn't go full Marvel and we get a feeding trough of bad universes that barely get scraped from, because adding too many variants of the same character can undermine the value of the original character entirely.
I kinda lol'd when I saw "Second best angel" looking like Yoda for a moment.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The feeling that i got was that there was two separate storylines depending on whether you chose Alice or Llias at the very beginning, and you'll go to different places and fight different enemies depending on which story you are playing. Its VERY ambitious and it creates a situation where you will need to play the game multiple times to get all of the content.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The feeling that i got was that there was two separate storylines depending on whether you chose Alice or Llias at the very beginning, and you'll go to different places and fight different enemies depending on which story you are playing. Its VERY ambitious and it creates a situation where you will need to play the game multiple times to get all of the content.
Team Illias here.
I hate the dry-fish mummy succubus trio of the morrigan sisters.

That being said, there should be a difficult to find "third" path to the game that has the best ending. Usually games like this with split paths have a 3rd path where you get all the boss fights and feels like a definitive version for the story.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Team Illias here.
I hate the dry-fish mummy succubus trio of the morrigan sisters.

That being said, there should be a difficult to find "third" path to the game that has the best ending. Usually games like this with split paths have a 3rd path where you get all the boss fights and feels like a definitive version for the story.
That might be possible, since in NG+ you can recruit the other one you didn't pick - while still being able to use the other. But time will tell.
Also Team Ilias.
Mostly because it gives you a very different viewpoint on things.

Madflavor

Reputation score
What stands out to me is the mention of 800 monster girls (all recruitable) near the beginning. That's comparable to the number of Pokemon in the first seven generations combined, but these monster girls all have at least 1 H-scene and dialogue as both enemies and companions.

This isn't fully a compliment, either. If Torotoro Resistance had been less ambitious (e.g. if they stuck to 500 monster girls like originally planned), the game would be out by now. Heck, just look at the OP of this thread, which predicted a 2020 release for Part 3.

I also hope Delphinus doesn't contribute too much to Part 3.

I think those are multiple Heinrichs acting as butlers to Black Alice, not Lukas.
This is more or less how I feel. I have conflicted feelings about the whole thing. On the one hand the game looks massive, I would say almost to the point where it feels overwhelming, and it's cool we're getting so much content. On the other hand I would've been perfectly happy with 500 monster girls, and had gotten the game a couple years ago. In between the time of MGQP: Part 2 and this game, there have been other games I've tried that haven taken h-scenes and animations to the next level. H-Scenes with static images don't do it for me as much as they used to, unless the artstyle is really good, and for obvious reasons the quality of the art in MGQ is all over the place.

I don't want to come off too negative. Back in the day, Monster Girl Quest games were my jam, and I put hundreds of hours into Parts 1&2. But Part 3 has taken so long to make, I feel like I've moved on. Doesn't mean I won't play it. I'm sure it's a Day 1 for me. But I would've been far more hyped in 2020.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
H-Scenes with static images don't do it for me as much as they used to, unless the artstyle is really good, and for obvious reasons the quality of the art in MGQ is all over the place.
I used to think the same. I had held out on MGQP Part 2 because the translation wasn't complete when I finished Part 1, and I waited a long time before finally starting Part 2. I had played Succubus Academia, Lillith In Nightmare, SHRIFT and other amazing RPG Maker games with high production values before playing Part 2.

I was actually dreading going back to Part 2 because man... these other games are so much more visually appealing.

But you know what. When I played Part 2. It was amazing.
Don't underestimate MGQ.
The writing is legit interesting. The comedy is great, and the characters are likeable for the most part unlike some other game I just listed. And the effort that goes into MGQ is quite unmatched in the eroge community.

You might feel like your interest in the series is waning, but I'm willing to bet you that all it takes is booting up the game when Part 3 is out and partially translated to get it back.

Madflavor

Reputation score
I used to think the same. I had held out on MGQP Part 2 because the translation wasn't complete when I finished Part 1, and I waited a long time before finally starting Part 2. I had played Succubus Academia, Lillith In Nightmare, SHRIFT and other amazing RPG Maker games with high production values before playing Part 2.

I was actually dreading going back to Part 2 because man... these other games are so much more visually appealing.

But you know what. When I played Part 2. It was amazing.
Don't underestimate MGQ.
The writing is legit interesting. The comedy is great, and the characters are likeable for the most part unlike some other game I just listed. And the effort that goes into MGQ is quite unmatched in the eroge community.

You might feel like your interest in the series is waning, but I'm willing to bet you that all it takes is booting up the game when Part 3 is out and partially translated to get it back.
I know the trailer is out, but I won't actually go back to Paradox Part 1&2 until we have an actual release date or window. But you bring up a fair point. I might feel differently once I actually get back into the game. It's just been sooo long, I fell outta it on so many levels lol. I was thinking last night after I made my post that it's a bit sad I wasn't feeling the hype after seeing the trailer, because I've been waiting for Part 3 for so long.

I did check my save files last night. Looks like I have a completed run of both Illias and Alice, so that's good. It's just been awhile so I don't even remember my builds. I think my plan will be to maybe choose one of them, and do a NG+.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
I know the trailer is out, but I won't actually go back to Paradox Part 1&2 until we have an actual release date or window. But you bring up a fair point. I might feel differently once I actually get back into the game. It's just been sooo long, I fell outta it on so many levels lol. I was thinking last night after I made my post that it's a bit sad I wasn't feeling the hype after seeing the trailer, because I've been waiting for Part 3 for so long.

I did check my save files last night. Looks like I have a completed run of both Illias and Alice, so that's good. It's just been awhile so I don't even remember my builds. I think my plan will be to maybe choose one of them, and do a NG+.
Ditto, I love the game, yet it's been so long, and the genre is well beyond RPG-maker and it's limitations at this point. Torotoro however does do a fabulous job of depth/breadth/femdom variety that redefines the genre though. I just hope the game comes out before age catches up with all of us and our sex drives.

Reputation score
Some are saying that Part 1 and Part 2 both came out approx 3 months after their respective trailers, so there's hope Part 3 follows the trend.