What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Civilincubus

Reputation score
One H-Game to rule them all.
imo, the original monmusu series was the most innovative, best story, diverse femdom game of it's time. Other offshoots have beaten it out in individual areas, but it really is the Godparent of the femdom universe. Given the artistry limitations, use of RPG maker, and skilled animation I doubt the Paradox finale will be comparable up to the original series, but it will be worthy successor for what it makes up in-depth gameplay, story, and h-scene variety. I just hope the younger generation of femdom game lovers and creators can get past the limitations to appreciate it and be inspired by it.

Madflavor

Reputation score
imo, the original monmusu series was the most innovative, best story, diverse femdom game of it's time. Other offshoots have beaten it out in individual areas, but it really is the Godparent of the femdom universe. Given the artistry limitations, use of RPG maker, and skilled animation I doubt the Paradox finale will be comparable up to the original series, but it will be worthy successor for what it makes up in-depth gameplay, story, and h-scene variety. I just hope the younger generation of femdom game lovers and creators can get past the limitations to appreciate it and be inspired by it.
When you say Original Monmusu Series, are you referring to the the MGQ Trilogy?

Civilincubus

Reputation score
When you say Original Monmusu Series, are you referring to the the MGQ Trilogy?
Yup, the original MGQ trilogy. Gotta admit though, the amount of balancing, skills, and side conversations they put into the characters in Paradox has to be an immense amount of work.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Yup, the original MGQ trilogy. Gotta admit though, the amount of balancing, skills, and side conversations they put into the characters in Paradox has to be an immense amount of work.
It certainly was groundbreaking at the time, I never played anything like it. It introduced me to the genre, and I've been playing these types of games ever since. I do think Paradox blows the Original out of the water, but it's almost comparing apples to oranges. The Original has a better story (for an H game), but I'm also waiting to see how Part 3 ends.

Reputation score
New Ci-en article, the last for the year:
  • TRTR confirms Part 3 will have over 50 paperbacks' worth of text, when including things like responses to gifts
  • If you side with a faction that's the opposite of your starting choice of companion, some companions leave and new ones join. For example, if you chose Alice and then side with the angels, Alice and Morrigan will leave while Ilias and Eden will join.
  • Two charts showing relationships among the major characters of each faction:

Troy168

Reputation score
New Ci-en article, the last for the year:
  • TRTR confirms Part 3 will have over 50 paperbacks' worth of text, when including things like responses to gifts
  • If you side with a faction that's the opposite of your starting choice of companion, some companions leave and new ones join. For example, if you chose Alice and then side with the angels, Alice and Morrigan will leave while Ilias and Eden will join.
  • Two charts showing relationships among the major characters of each faction:

Now if only someone can translate all of that so we can get a good idea of what's going on.

Reputation score
Now if only someone can translate all of that so we can get a good idea of what's going on.
The second one is now translated. Credit to (I think) Gemini Sunfall.
1669443420428.png
The implications are interesting. Minagi is actually straight-laced and decent at communicating with people?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So Kanade, Hiruko and Kanon can be summed up as dumb, murderous, mentally ill and suck at communication.
Tamamo is a vicious bitch who can't be trusted. So pretty much like every other version of her in anime/games.
Saja is the bossy one that no one likes except Minagi.
Minagi is the serious one that no one likes except Saja.

About the 50 paperbacks worth of text, that's either an extreme exaggeration or a majorly unnecessary amount of lore/details/dialog. Just because you can use 1000 words to describe something, doesn't mean you should.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
About the 50 paperbacks worth of text, that's either an extreme exaggeration or a majorly unnecessary amount of lore/details/dialog. Just because you can use 1000 words to describe something, doesn't mean you should.
It's optional text.
He says a lot of that text is in dialogue when giving gifts and such things.

The main story's probably gonna be huge too, but as a collaborative effort most of the text's most likely going to come from that kind of extraneous text like in-battle text, gift convos and game over scenes.

===

Regarding the demon queen faction, Alice will leave you if you prefer the Angels?
I mean... I always go Illias anyway just to get a different feel for the story instead of feeling like I'm retreading the original trilogy. Now I'm doubling down.

Any path that takes me away from that murderhobo artist is one I'll take quickly.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
man looks like ill have to beat the game 4 times 2 normally illias with angel and alice with monsters then do it other way around illias with monsters and alice with angels just to see if there unique dialogue for doing something like that i may just save and load when that choice happens, all i really care about is getting tamamo in my party, like the one we know the most or the evil looking one, hey ill even take both if i can and put them both as main party members

Kaerdron

Reputation score
man looks like ill have to beat the game 4 times 2 normally illias with angel and alice with monsters then do it other way around illias with monsters and alice with angels just to see if there unique dialogue for doing something like that i may just save and load when that choice happens, all i really care about is getting tamamo in my party, like the one we know the most or the evil looking one, hey ill even take both if i can and put them both as main party members
1669475208298.png
No.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's the problem?
I was gonna say "Read the last sentence of what was quoted" until I realize the whole message was just one big ass sentence cause fuck punctuation. So, to sum it up.

Person A: I'll take both (Alice and bitch goddess) if I can.
Person B: No.

Kaerdron

Reputation score
Not far, but it's not about taking both Alice and Ilias, it's about saying that you can do both route with either characters (and as such that you will need to play that at least four times before moving on).
-Alice will accompany you if you choose to side with monsters.
-Ilias will accompany you if you choose to side with angels.

As for the whole "take both characters", there are hints that it will be a component of the third "golden route."

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
inb4 You really need to clear game with all possible combinations to unlock another completely different playthrough of Chaos route or something

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am almost done with my second playthrough (going with Ilias this time around) and I really like the differences between the two.
Can't wait for Part 3 ; hopefully before the end of the year...
I've been a sage on the mountain meditating under waterfalls waiting for part three to release. I didn't think much of Paradox at first and honestly thought it was a lazy RPGM cashgrab off of the original since it uses a lot of the same scenes and started with a weird twist on what we already know from it. Not gonna lie, was kind of upset for a while, felt that the first game was a great foundation from which the developer could build better and better games...

But Paradox really grew on me and I now really appreciate how it expands on the setting and story, plus there's plenty of now content and I love it all. The ghetto pokemon aspect isn't too bad either. I mean, just getting to see Promestein this way was probably worth it alone.

So I'm just going to close my eyes and wait until it's all done and translated before ascending.