What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Thanks, I havent got slyph yet.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, you get to insta-master Hero apprentice and warrior jobs when you become a hero.
If I had known that I would have skipped training those jobs

btw my luka is currently a Valkyrie

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Battle Master is the class you are looking for. Man, that's outrageous damage.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Battle Master is the class you are looking for. Man, that's outrageous damage.
with multiple buffs together, OHKO alice 16th is not a dream

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting close to having recruited all the normal monster girls but there's one I'm not sure where to find. Where can the one with eyes all over her body can be encountered? I thought she was either in Lily's mansion or Lucia's tower but I didn't encounter her there. Was it a rare encounter in one of those 2 locations or is she somewhere else?

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting close to having recruited all the normal monster girls but there's one I'm not sure where to find. Where can the one with eyes all over her body can be encountered? I thought she was either in Lily's mansion or Lucia's tower but I didn't encounter her there. Was it a rare encounter in one of those 2 locations or is she somewhere else?
From the ruins where you picked up Gnome, head north through the break in the mountains, then west to the hill. She's a random encounter there.

Last edited:

Kell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I won't be playing this properly until Dargoth translates it but I decided to watch the H scenes and battles by using ITH and Translation Aggregator.

Problem is, I downloaded save provided by ToroToro and I discovered how to watch the H scenes but after hours of trying, I still can't get how to refight the battles. I'm pretty sure the feature must exist since it was present in the original trilogy. If anyone can help me on this, there help would be much appreciated.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From the ruins where you picked up Gnome, head north through the break in the mountains, then west to the hill. She's a random encounter there.
Thank you good sir. Now all that's left is beating Nanabi so I can recruit her and farming small medals for the medal queen. If I'm not missing anything with those 2 there should be a total of 138 party members.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know if these two beauties are in the game?

They were on the blog in the weeks leading up to release, but alas, I can't see them anywhere in game :-(

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know if these two beauties are in the game?

They were on the blog in the weeks leading up to release, but alas, I can't see them anywhere in game :-(
Probably part 2.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have a Link with all the Abilities learned by the Job and Race?

dienow

Reputation score

So has anyone figured out how to get the additional Chrome scenes, yet?

Oh, additional scenes for Saki can be seen by talking to the manager in the Grand Noah stage house. You can pay for "private" courses with Saki.

You can also send teams of your monster girls to play lives on the stage, and receive skill scrolls for it!

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you good sir. Now all that's left is beating Nanabi so I can recruit her and farming small medals for the medal queen. If I'm not missing anything with those 2 there should be a total of 138 party members.
138? all i've got is 137, i don't think i've missed any.... or are you using the save torotoro released?
edit:
don't worry about it, found the last one

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, additional scenes for Saki can be seen by talking to the manager in the Grand Noah stage house. You can pay for "private" courses with Saki.

You can also send teams of your monster girls to play lives on the stage, and receive skill scrolls for it!
Saki who's that? and I can't find the stage house is that where you meet the succubus singer?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
nah the scene is probably for part.2
i remember torotoro mentioned something about that

hmm.... i'm missing a mini theatre
i'm guessing it is because i didn't chose lily in the witch hunting village
is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its in the city on the way to witch hunt between the rivers, the theater has alot of people in front of it and im pretty sure Saki is the succubus idol.

dienow

Reputation score

Saki is the succubus idol that you can defeat before finding out that there's a quest to defeat her if you go off the rails like I did.

I beat Third Tartarus before realizing that I was missing a third of the game...

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saki is the succubus idol that you can defeat before finding out that there's a quest to defeat her if you go off the rails like I did.
theres a quest for that!?!?

dienow

Reputation score

theres a quest for that!?!?
Of some kind. Amira mentions something about the idol Saki causing trouble for Grand Noah. That was after I beat her shit in on stage, so your mileage may vary. I'm not sure what the actual story stuff for her is, since I skipped everything by going to Third Tartarus first.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Of some kind. Amira mentions something about the idol Saki causing trouble for Grand Noah. That was after I beat her shit in on stage, so your mileage may vary. I'm not sure what the actual story stuff for her is, since I skipped everything by going to Third Tartarus first.
she‘s a succubus, so she used her succubi charm to seduce people to make herself famous
though the truth is even without the charm she's talented
well i've no idea why she join the group