What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Doesn't really matter it seems, since she's such a minor character.

Also, the Lilith boss battle music is awesome. Such a great addition to the music scores available. Promestein's music shows up only twice that I've found, sadly, and the second time is so spoilered that I can't even talk about it.

Glad I brought Chrome along. Much feels were had.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey does anyone know what quest is at the town southwest of the caves where you get the item to recruit chome? Its a village next to the sea with only men I talk to everyone there and when I left the inn it look like a event started :confused::cool:

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any way to give more than 1 present at a time?

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way to give more than 1 present at a time?
None that I know of, though holding fast forward and smashing enter is already pretty fast. Takes me around 20 seconds for a full stack. Going back and forth and rebuying takes a lot longer :D

dienow

Reputation score

Generally, the best gifts to give people are going to be chocolate, bean jam, or dango from the happy inn.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Generally, the best gifts to give people are going to be chocolate, bean jam, or dango from the happy inn.
you should try sundae
and all the food items you get from chef class

redx

Reputation score

Gotta ask. can you capture these things(undead/mech girls) in the holes?

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta ask. can you capture these things(undead/mech girls) in the holes?
you have to kill them alot and they will join you...
and HOW THE FK do you beat the fox girl where you get the bell to cross the ocean I am max lvl and she hits luka and my party with 500 + damage the fck killing them in like 2 hits?????:( do I need better gear?

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score

and HOW THE FK do you beat the fox girl where you get the bell to cross the ocean I am max lvl and she hits luka and my party with 500 + damage the fck killing them in like 2 hits?????:( do I need better gear?
spent an hour in the first hole....
with my luck this will take 5+ hours. >.>

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to get them faster bring eva and use her to talk to monster girls to so you have 2 people bring up there friendship points. I brought her with me and she help me get a lot of mechas to join my party:cool:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
why not try the corporater? it has the 3x recruiting skill

class and passive problems, you know with battle master just 2-3 buffs you can OTKO her or at least reduce huge amount of hp

Last edited by a moderator:

redx

Reputation score

why not try the corporater? it has the 3x recruiting skill
not that far yet. just got off the boat with that weird blue energy succubus.
aaaand found my waifu sister lamia.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you need to equip unlock passive trait to open them.
Its in the 5th trait
I believe thief lvl is enuff to get unlocked 1 for blue chest / for green chest i cant remember what lvl master thief around 7 to get unlocked2
Right,
I know how to equip it, just still don't have it
which makes the rest of the game after having finished the game impossible to get to.

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I plan on waiting for a full translation before I start playing. Unlike in the visual novel version, I have a feeling I probably won't be able to breeze my way through this by playing guessing games. Then again, it might be a very long wait... At least we got the walkthrough if my patience runs out.

Anyway, I don't remember what they're called but they're the three succubus sisters (Lilith sisters?) from the preview. Do they make an appearance/do you fight them at all in this part? I'm looking forward to them lol.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I plan on waiting for a full translation before I start playing. Unlike in the visual novel version, I have a feeling I probably won't be able to breeze my way through this by playing guessing games. Then again, it might be a very long wait... At least we got the walkthrough if my patience runs out.

Anyway, I don't remember what they're called but they're the three succubus sisters (Lilith sisters?) from the preview. Do they make an appearance/do you fight them at all in this part? I'm looking forward to them lol.
It's not actually hard, if you are using AGTH + Translator. But you will miss the story and since there is no NG+, you won't be able to start again with the same data just to read the story.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[...] and since there is no NG+ [...]
No NG+ *yet* right? I think NG+ is planned after Part 3 is realeased, which does make sense. Or was that revoked?

To answer the question regarding the succubi sisters: They do make an appearance, albeit in a flashback. You do however encounter Morrigan (the flat-chested, blue one) and also fight her. She's the replacement for the first Alma Elma encounter, so just like with Alma, you don't actually fight her, she's playing with you.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No NG+ *yet* right? I think NG+ is planned after Part 3 is realeased, which does make sense. Or was that revoked?

To answer the question regarding the succubi sisters: They do make an appearance, albeit in a flashback. You do however encounter Morrigan (the flat-chested, blue one) and also fight her. She's the replacement for the first Alma Elma encounter, so just like with her, you don't actually fight her, she's playing with you.
Yes, there will be NG+ once the WHOLE game is finished, and that is by the end of Part 3, as of now there is only post game, thus you can't redo the story without starting a new game.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I tried playing it with the current partial translation and it wasn't enough for me. Too many scenes and info screens were moonrunes. I'm also going to wait.

dienow

Reputation score

I haven't found anything so far that you couldn't piece out with AGTH and a little bumbling around. The hardest part was realizing that Vanilla, the little vampire, wanted me to go talk to the merchant guy again in the starter town in order to set up her shop more. I thought she was talking about the other merchant in the second town, and couldn't piece it together.

Stuff like that happens. Sometimes, you have to look at the game in RPG Maker to guesstimate what you should be doing, or ask Amira.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well with the help of my translator I beat alipheese 16th but hades then one hit pk all my team lmao one step forward 2 steps back:D:cool: