What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

nah all chapter 1 monsters of original trilogy have already appeared
not sure what they mean, maybe the boss monsters? but that would be too overpowered
I haven't played since I beat Death, but is there any level cap in part 1? It might not be inconceivable to put in some more "boss tier" monsters and just have them as stretch goals for players if they can beat them again or something.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't played since I beat Death, but is there any level cap in part 1? It might not be inconceivable to put in some more "boss tier" monsters and just have them as stretch goals for players if they can beat them again or something.
The current cap is Lvl 30.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

138? all i've got is 137, i don't think i've missed any.... or are you using the save torotoro released?
edit:
don't worry about it, found the last one
I missed one more there's a cancer girl in the Luditte Village dungeon that I didn't get so there should be 139 not 138.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Well hopefully if they end multiple endings it just is not a rape scene. I just find it funny because You think someone who just beat god would be able to not be raped by weak monsters.
Critical Ecstasy cares not for your shenanigans! It's equally effective against everyone!

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how the hell did you beat death without reaching the level cap?
ah no don't tell me by fiddling with the data

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I missed one more there's a cancer girl in the Luditte Village dungeon that I didn't get so there should be 139 not 138.
...... what the f**k did i miss?!!
could you list out some of the monsters that were supposed to be hard to encounter?

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...... what the f**k did i miss?!!
could you list out some of the monsters that were supposed to be hard to encounter?
I don't know if these were meant to be hard to encounter or not but these I had trouble with recruiting:
Spider Girl in Cave of Treasures
Some kind of dwarves twins in the Forest of Spirits
Canceroid Girl in the last room in Luditte Village dungeon
Mimic and Honey Pot in the basement of the collapsed tower after you finish the game
Queen of Grand Noah which requires 45 small medals to recruit.
And that's kinda all the ones that I had trouble with, I still haven't gotten Nanabi and Canceroid girl yet. And I have to mention I had trouble recruiting with 2x recruit ability on.

Sternregisseur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the one i really have trouble recruiting is the second iron maiden in the tower next to the third tartarus

dienow

Reputation score

yeah nothing that really makes you lol but plenty of things that make you want to or are just plan old entertaining like Promestein being surprised by Luka's intellect.
That, and Brunhilde being a complete retard in the same event. The little boy knows how to do advanced mathematics in his head, while the most advanced machine they've found doesn't know what 7 and 8 are for sure.

redx

Reputation score

It opened up for me after I defeated the Lilith sisters at Luddite village. Granted, this was after I had already cleared Gnome, so...
i beat the game. i have the king of sans ilias and Brunhilde. still don't see any twins in the town. the sidequesting is real.

dienow

Reputation score

i beat the game. i have the king of sans ilias and Brunhilde. still don't see any twins in the town. the sidequesting is real.
What do you mean twins? You mean Lily and Lucia? Did you try going north to the mansion? Is it locked? If you finished the Luddite village thing, then you should've gotten a scene where Sara is stepping down from the throne and is told about an impending civil war in the village. It already happened, though. You talk to a witch at the entrance of the village, and she says to go talk to Lily in the mansion. You should be able to enter the mansion. After you leave, depending on what you chose, the witch outside will tell you to go to the east side of the village to see Lucia, the resistance. Lucia will ask you to depose Lily.

If you decide to fight Lily, she will cast you out of the house and you have to talk to Lucia. If you decide to fight Lucia, she teleports to the southern tower for you to fight her there.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not enough to have Sara in your party, because she basically joins you twice. I had paused MGQ for a few days and when I returned I had forgotten about the quest in Luditte Village and instead tried going to the Worm Village immediately. Took me some time to figure out I had not yet done the complete quest. After you finish that one Sara joins you officially and you can go to Witch Hunt Village.

dienow

Reputation score

Sara doesn't abdicate her throne until you defeat the Lilith sister that stays behind to fight you in Luddite Village. She only joins as a guest the first time. She joins for good the second.

I really wish the game had more monster girl side quests.

Also, if you recruit Chrome without seeing the doll tower event, you can't go back and see it. This means you have to try to enter the tower after defeating Chrome and receiving her quest, but NOT finding the part at the bottom of the mountain.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, if you recruit Chrome without seeing the doll tower event, you can't go back and see it. This means you have to try to enter the tower after defeating Chrome and receiving her quest, but NOT finding the part at the bottom of the mountain.
What is that event exactly? Can't really remember in what order I did those things, but when I got to the tower I couldn't enter. I did recruit Chrome by now, did I miss something? (The Doll tower is the one South of Monte Carlo / East of that abandoned Village (Rubiana? Remina?)right?)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you have a save at the doll tower event? I missed it

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

many people at jp.site are guessing the BFers may join in the update

Prototype909

Reputation score

BFers would be sort've disappointing, but only because they were obviously "mailed in" in terms of CG.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sara doesn't abdicate her throne until you defeat the Lilith sister that stays behind to fight you in Luddite Village. She only joins as a guest the first time. She joins for good the second.

I really wish the game had more monster girl side quests.

How do you even start the quest? I've already gotten gnome and everything, Im heading to the third tartarus now :(

doesn't help im playing this game in full japanese...

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

many people at jp.site are guessing the BFers may join in the update
Mentioned it a few pages ago.

BFers would be sort've disappointing, but only because they were obviously "mailed in" in terms of CG.
Since they have had time since release and the new update promises "new CGs" I wouldn't be surprised if FrFr managed to deliver more CGs for the BFs during the interim.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since they have had time since release and the new update promises "new CGs" I wouldn't be surprised if FrFr managed to deliver more CGs for the BFs during the interim.
about time that is