What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

don't think i have it.

edit: killed lily but don't have lucia......................

edit2: just got it.. maybe it was from human level 10

Last edited:

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Always remember to equip Super Appeal on Tank and Super Hide on non-Tank, the effect of this that the Tank will be focused about 95% of the time.
Well, I don't really use a tank. Used three Battlemaster and a White Mage (which I noticed is not needed thanks to that White Magic Scroll). Using Mega Heal All each round and everyone has full health, thanks to "Endure" that ensures they won't die. Unless the enemy has a Death ability.
That aside, I don't have Super Hide / Super Appeal, only the normal one. Only one with Super Appeal is Pihar. And I should have all classes, is there any other way to get that?
I suppose I could give that to Pihar, since she doesn't die either way.

Also I just noticed that I have two claws that are stronger than the mithril claws (? the material used at the smith in the town before the third tartarus, Saloon I think?). Anyone know where to get those?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

don't think i have it.

edit: killed lily but don't have lucia......................
Level up the flirt job to level 10 to get it. That's the right skill menu, you just haven't leveled that job up enough.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone notice there's an extra scene in Safaru Ruins if you examine the gravestone. I don't exactly understand what's happening in it but it looks like Gnome befriended some girl and probably lived with her until she died. Anyways you get an achievement after the scene plays out.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notice there's an extra scene in Safaru Ruins if you examine the gravestone. I don't exactly understand what's happening in it but it looks like Gnome befriended some girl and probably lived with her until she died. Anyways you get an achievement after the scene plays out.
Wow, didn't know about that. Checked that grave before I talked to Gnome -.-
I think it's about Gnome being lonely and being approached by a small girl. They became friends and the girl visited her often. Though the girl notices that even though she is growing, Gnome does not, noting that even if she will be a grandma, Gnome will probably be the same (kinda like that Story with Sphinx and the first Sabasa King). When the girl, now a woman, marries, she wants Gnome to be there, possibly as a groomsman. Then a lot happens and just like the girl predicted, she is dying and Gnome is still the same. Thus she asks for her grave to be in Safaru, since this is the place where she first met Gnome, her best friend, and she does not want her to be lonely.
That's the end of the flashback and everyone is sad after hearing that. Nuruko especially and she gives Gnome a bundle of sweets, similar to what the girl did when she first met Gnome. Sonia says that Gnome does not have to feel lonely anymore, since she made new friends. Gnome and Nuruko became friends after that.
I really like those stories. Reminds me of the original MGQ.

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Wow, didn't know about that. Checked that grave before I talked to Gnome -.-
I think it's about Gnome being lonely and being approached by a small girl. They became friends and the girl visited her often. Though the girl notices that even though she is growing, Gnome does not, noting that even if she will be a grandma, Gnome will probably be the same (kinda like that Story with Sphinx and the first Sabasa King). When the girl, now a woman, marries, she wants Gnome to be there, possibly as a groomsman. Then a lot happens and just like the girl predicted, the is dying and Gnome is still the same. Thus she asks for her grave to be in Safaru, since this is the place where she first met Gnome, her best friend, and she does not want her to be lonly.
That's the end of the flashback and everyone is sad after hearing that. Nuruko especially and she gives Gnome a bundle of sweets, similar to what the girl did when she first met Gnome. Sonia says that Gnome does not have to feel lonely anymore, since she made new friends. Gnome and Nuruko became friends after that.
I really like those stories. Reminds me of the original MGQ.
Holy shit the feels Torotoro PLEASE

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TT_TT That's... Poor gnome... Nuruko is the best

keitaro_2006

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just one word...

DAMN!

I always despise that kind of story... I feels for Gnome now. At least she has Sylph as her forever friend, i think.

dienow

Reputation score

Sylph is a rambunctious, overly yappy poodle. Sure, you can be friends with it... but that doesn't mean you don't want to cuff it up the back of the head when it's hopping around like a retard and won't stop.

Also, Sylph and Gnome doing comedy. My sides.

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sylph is a rambunctious, overly yappy poodle. Sure, you can be friends with it... but that doesn't mean you don't want to cuff it up the back of the head when it's hopping around like a retard and won't stop.

Also, Sylph and Gnome doing comedy. My sides.
But Sylph is adorable! Chi pa pa! But yeah; the interactions between Sylph and Gnome are great.

redx

Reputation score

this is gonna be a long shot... but i'm bad with machine translators so here it goes.

what the hell is Francesca? 4 dead girls put into a doll melded together? one single girl with 3 other doll heads? 4 dead spirits that went a in doll?

edit:
picture for why i'm so damn confused. zombie/doll >.< but then again i don't own the other one yet so it could be the same.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this is gonna be a long shot... but i'm bad with machine translators so here it goes.

what the hell is Francesca? 4 dead girls put into a doll melded together? one single girl with 3 other doll heads? 4 dead spirits that went a doll?
She's one person who's had tons of other body parts staples to her iirc.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anybody know if the cthulhu legs lady in the bottom layers of the first Tartarus is recruitable normally? I've been killing her for ages at 100 friendship and she won't offer to join.

dienow

Reputation score

She's one person who's had tons of other body parts staples to her iirc.
Francesca is the bodies of dolls together that speak as if they're separate entities.
Frederika is the one who has had body parts mixed and matched with her.

Your guess is as good as mine. Francesca seems to be a garbage collection of dolls that merged together, gaining sentience. You could probably think of them as a collection of Miyabi, the other living doll, since both drain your soul if you have normal sex with them. Japanese possessed dolls are SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS, who will murder you so hard if you're the one who is cursed.

Does anybody know if the cthulhu legs lady in the bottom layers of the first Tartarus is recruitable normally?
Do you mean the spider legs lady or the scylla that only says one thing? Both are recruitable. The scylla joins you if you let her. Spider legs will join as normal.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Francesca is the bodies of dolls together that speak as if they're separate entities.
Frederika is the one who has had body parts mixed and matched with her.

Your guess is as good as mine. Francesca seems to be a garbage collection of dolls that merged together, gaining sentience. You could probably think of them as a collection of Miyabi, the other living doll, since both drain your soul if you have normal sex with them. Japanese possessed dolls are SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS, who will murder you so hard if you're the one who is cursed.

How do you even find this francesca?

redx

Reputation score

How do you even find this francesca?
in the tower after the third hole. shes a rare(kinda) encounter.\
also she gets 4 normal attacks if you give her some melee based jobs she hits pretty hard.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know no one asked but for those who want to master jobs and get all their monster girls to level 30 after they finished the main story the Mimics and Honey Pots are the way to go, not only are they a good source of Job Exp but they also drop seeds. The seeds the Mimics drop when used give 2k exp and the seeds dropped by the Honey Pots give 50 job exp each.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know no one asked but for those who want to master jobs and get all their monster girls to level 30 after they finished the main story the Mimics and Honey Pots are the way to go, not only are they a good source of Job Exp but they also drop seeds. The seeds the Mimics drop when used give 2k exp and the seeds dropped by the Honey Pots give 50 job exp each.
Noticed that way too late. But this is why I would highly recommend to get Item Drop *2 asap. Plus you'll have to grind those two anyway, if you want to get all the Mini Medal rewards. And that Angel Bikini is definitely worth it, it boosts Attack and Magic even more than the robe dropped by Death. Death's robe has more defense though.

redx

Reputation score

i was wondering what those seeds did. least they'll make my endless grinding a little less endless....