What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

i was wondering what those seeds did. least they'll make my endless grinding a little less endless....
It really is just a little though. To get an advanced class from level 9 to 10 you need 43 job exp nuts. They certainly help but only a bit. Most of your exp will still come from the Mimics and Honeypots.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Other seeds can also be stolen from monster girls around the world if you have the patience to beef up your characters
Shellfish girl has Seed of Defence as a rare steal
Little bug (spider-like chimera from Luditte Village dungeon) has Seed of Agility
as a rare steal
Sandworm Girl has Seed of Power as a rare steal.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It really is just a little though. To get an advanced class from level 9 to 10 you need 43 job exp nuts. They certainly help but only a bit. Most of your exp will still come from the Mimics and Honeypots.
As far as I know you can't access the advanced jobs yet, if you're talking about intermediate 9-10 that only needs 12-13 seeds since it takes 600+ job exp

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Other seeds can also be stolen from monster girls around the world if you have the patience to beef up your characters
Shellfish girl has Seed of Defence as a rare steal
Little bug (spider-like chimera from Luditte Village dungeon) has Seed of Agility
as a rare steal
Sandworm Girl has Seed of Power as a rare steal.
Rare Steal is 1/16, with Steal*2.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Rare Steal is 1/16, with Steal*2.
So you mean to say that mobs carry both items at the same time? I was under the impression that they only carried one per battle and the reason why I say this is because most of the time when the steal was easy I would get the common item and when the steal took 4-5 tries to get it was always the rare one.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So you mean to say that mobs carry both items at the same time? I was under the impression that they only carried one per battle and the reason why I say this is because most of the time when the steal was easy I would get the common item and when the steal took 4-5 tries to get it was always the rare one.
No, only one per battle, the way odds go is: There's a 1/16 chance of getting Rare, if fail, you get common.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know you can't access the advanced jobs yet, if you're talking about intermediate 9-10 that only needs 12-13 seeds since it takes 600+ job exp
Yeah, sorry, was talking about the intermediate jobs. And I don't know why, but I did a little test. Luka was level 9 and I had 99 Seeds. I used one seed at a time and when he got level 10 I had only 56 seeds left. I also found that weird, but that's what happened. Any idea why? Maybe a delay in exp gain and thus wasted seeds?

Death also has a Seed of Health (or Life Nut as it is called. Really wish they had used the same translation for those things). Though I don't think you can farm it, unless you can fight her more than once? She refuses to fight me, stating I have already proven myself.

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, only one per battle, the way odds go is: There's a 1/16 chance of getting Rare, if fail, you get common.

You're contradicting yourself they do carry both items per battle but you can only steal one depending on your luck. Once you stole one the other one becomes unavailable.

I wonder if they'll implement abilities to go just for the rare item or an accessory.

Yeah, sorry, was talking about the intermediate jobs. And I don't know why, but I did a little test. Luka was level 9 and I had 99 Seeds. I used one seed at a time and when he got level 10 I had only 56 seeds left. I also found that weird, but that's what happened. Any idea why? Maybe a delay in exp gain and thus wasted seeds?

Death also has a Seed of Health (or Life Nut as it is called. Really wish they had used the same translation for those things). Though I don't think you can farm it, unless you can fight her more than once? She refuses to fight me, stating I have already proven myself.
Maybe you just used them even beyond leveling, after all you only get a notice after you exit the menu screen. From what I understand starting with ver. 1.03 you can re-fight death but I'm not sure if you get the drops again and honestly from what I read it's a really long and hard fight which I don't think it's worth wasting time for the little HP bonus it gives, but then again if you got nothing better to do.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You're contradicting yourself they do carry both items per battle but you can only steal one depending on your luck. Once you stole one the other one becomes unavailable.

I wonder if they'll implement abilities to go just for the rare item or an accessory.
No, I'm not. Every enemy has 2 items to steal, one being rare and the other common. Once you try to steal from the enemy, it will roll the Rare first, if you succeed, you get said item, if you fail, you roll for the Common. The majority of the commons have 1 in 2 chance of getting it, or 100% with Steal*2, with some common have 1 in 4, or 50% chance with Steal*2. Most Rare have 1 in 8 chance, or 25% chance with Steal*2, some enemies have Rares that are 1 in 16, or 12.5% chance with Steal*2, and all the Seeds have 1 in 32 chance of Stealing, or 6.25% chance with Steal*2.

In case of Seeds, all enemies have the 1 in 2 Common and the 1 in 32 Rare, meaning that you will always only have 6.25% chance of getting said item per enemy.

A little extra, all foods are 1 in 2 and most Material re 1 in 3, some being 1 in 2 also.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with all those stuff now i know why paradox dif is soo insane but extremely grindy to get all those stuff.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

with all those stuff now i know why paradox dif is soo insane but extremely grindy to get all those stuff.
There is really no point in higher difficulty. Only thing it adds is more HP and Damage to enemies. To where I know, there aren't any extras unlock-able at that difficulty.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is really no point in higher difficulty. Only thing it adds is more HP and Damage to enemies. To where I know, there aren't any extras unlock-able at that difficulty.
Yeah i know but its there for people who already maxed everything and are bored to 1 hit every monster.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Even higher difficulty doesn't stop certain cheese, like Battlemasters doubling all skill damage. Gobu with Battlemaster and her higher tier skills can one-shot anything.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wish you could play the game on paradox. I know you can change the difficulty, but since you started it on a lower one you won't ever get the paradox achievement. The slimes at the start are unbeatable as a level 1 Luka. (You can defeat the first one, but that's rather pointless).
It will probably be possible once Part 3 and NG+ is available, so I guess I just have to be patient.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah i know but its there for people who already maxed everything and are bored to 1 hit every monster.
I would guess then you would like to fight Alice and Death on higher difficulties?

I just wish you could play the game on paradox. I know you can change the difficulty, but since you started it on a lower one you won't ever get the paradox achievement. The slimes at the start are unbeatable as a level 1 Luka. (You can defeat the first one, but that's rather pointless).
It will probably be possible once Part 3 and NG+ is available, so I guess I just have to be patient.
Yep, even with all the gear from the first area, you still can't kill a single slime, since she will 2 shot you.

Last edited:

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Paradox is possible now. Just alter the first map and add a seed/weapon vendor.

Wheeee.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone DID beat Paradox difficulty in the /mgqg/ threads, but its literally lucking out and praying for 10 whole battles just to get one level up. And it's even more ridiculous since you HAD to save the fire stone item for the slime bunny boss otherwise it would be pretty much impossible.

Basically, for insane people. But not impossible.

Edit: Found his post and image,

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone DID beat Paradox difficulty in the /mgqg/ threads, but its literally lucking out and praying for 10 whole battles just to get one level up. And it's even more ridiculous since you HAD to save the fire stone item for the slime bunny boss otherwise it would be pretty much impossible.

Basically, for insane people. But not impossible.

Edit: Found his post and image,
Geez... Must take like a couple of hours just to hit level 2, then another couple to hit lvl 4. Then you need to get Master Thief lvl 7 to unlock green chest, get the Rapier, to even start farming for levels. Urg.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, either I was incredibly unlucky or that guy is truly insane. I had lost 70+ times (I think it was 73, can't remember) and had not beaten a single Slime. And I did get fights in which I dodged 3 times, once even with first strike. Chances of getting this is probably 1% or less.
I might try a pure paradox run once Part 3 is released, but not now. Would be horrible if Torotoro would add an Achievement later on and you can't get it anymore ^^