What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I know you can but honestly the field music was not the problem, the battle music is awful and it gets even more awful because it is repeated over and over.
Change the battle music? I can name any number of video game battle musics that you could change to. In addition, once you get tired of it, change it to another one further into the game.

Celsius

Reputation score

ok lets see if i remember this correctly
the guide should tell you which choice for Amara because it might mess up the quest to the slums if you chose wrong.

and if you followed that all you should have to do is talk to Don Dahlia a bunch then go to the locked door and a event should happen.
You are right it seems, I chosee poorly during the Amira conversation :p

Poati

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone Pm me the most recent translated version? Would be awesome :)

autizboyz

Reputation score

So been wondering, which stat that boost evasion/magic evasion? Or maybe they both only depending on item/accecories?

Gobberish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need to level another succubus because watching Eva kill herself with a coin gets tiring after awhile.
Weren't the passives like that changed to equippable abilities in one of the patches?

redx

Reputation score

Weren't the passives like that changed to equippable abilities in one of the patches?
I must have turned it on without really looking....... well that fixes the oracle problem.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Okay so incase if anyone want to farm (Kill the last boss) in chaos labyrinth without having trouble with all that pest (random encounter). Here's the trick

- Use CE (Cheat engine)
- Put this (What stage are you on)*2+1 in value bar, hit the first scan (Example if your on stage 51. 51*2+1)
- Go to the next stage and incrase the value than hit next scan (Example if your on 51 privously put 52*2+1)
- Repeat untill you got 1 list in your address bar
- Than edit that adress to 1 stage before the last stage, you should be 1 stage below from the boss. (Example if you happend want to farm the 100 stage boss the last boss value should be at 201, so edit it to 199)
- Go to next stage (Which you should be in the last boss area by now)

Sorry for the bad english.. Hope people can understand or maybe someone can make that more understandable

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man this board got quiet real fast lol, I wonder if it's a matter of months before a patch for the first continent appears.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Pretty easy to explain, the are several new games out for september, that applies for Developer and Gamer itself which probably take a lot of time.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man this board got quiet real fast lol, I wonder if it's a matter of months before a patch for the first continent appears.
Really nothing to say, nothing news in the blogs and everything its already done :rolleyes:

now just to wait to another update or straight to part 2.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Did anyone encounter a problem for when you compress the game in rpg maker vx ace after editing it and it does not complete, always got an error that prevents me from compiling it.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not exactly linked to Paradox, but to MGQ.
Apparently Ecstasy will now post the NG+ updates there :

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not exactly linked to Paradox, but to MGQ.
Apparently Ecstasy will now post the NG+ updates there :
Ugggggh can someone give me resumen about this NG+ mod ? :confused:

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Luka is brought back in time with all his powers and equipment and has no clue what the fuck is going on. He goes in the forest to meet Alice, who doesn't recognize him. Shit happens.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Ugggggh can someone give me resumen about this NG+ mod ? :confused:
There's text added but nothing new mechanics wise. You're essentially OP and press skip a lot.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So nothing new or notice ? no even a CHI PA A ? :(
There's a lot of new things actually. Too many to be honest, so my advise would be for you to check the MGQ wiki since it has a very complete overview of the mod.

And just to wet your appetite, you can take one of the Heavenly Knight along on your journey and potentially romance her. Potential Granberia route. :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a lot of new things actually. Too many to be honest, so my advise would be for you to check the MGQ wiki since it has a very complete overview of the mod.

And just to wet your appetite, you can take one of the Heavenly Knight along on your journey and potentially romance her. Potential Granberia route. :D
*cought* Title: MGQ PARADOX *cought*

anyway since im bored i guess i will try that mod....bleeergh just hope dont be a shitty quality fan mode.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

*cought* Title: MGQ PARADOX *cought*

anyway since im bored i guess i will try that mod....bleeergh just hope dont be a shitty quality fan mode.
98% of MGQ mods