What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

As far as mods go, the NG+ one is pretty damn good. It's certainly ambitious, seeing as it completely overhaul the original game.
Fine broh but dont off topic this thread MGQ has his own thread to talk about mods and etc , im waiting for some news about paradox and every bump here can pontetially blow up my nuts.:(

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fine broh but dont off topic this thread MGQ has his own thread to talk about mods and etc , im waiting for some news about paradox and every bump here can pontetially blow up my nuts.:(
do what I do Ignore this topic in regards to updates and check dargoths blog every day :p

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Blog Update. Not really Paradox related as it focuses on the side project "100 Monster Girls: Volume 1". In case people have forgotten this side project is a collection of stories and CG based on some of the stories hosted on the Mon110 site.
Release shouldn't be too far away. The blog post lists the monsters/scenes that will appear in this Volume, and it also has a few CG samples you can check out.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog Update. Not really Paradox related as it focuses on the side project "100 Monster Girls: Volume 1". In case people have forgotten this side project is a collection of stories and CG based on some of the stories hosted on the Mon110 site.
Release shouldn't be too far away. The blog post lists the monsters/scenes that will appear in this Volume, and it also has a few CG samples you can check out.
"絶望へのカウントダウン(フェイスハガー娘)"

that one of the ones from the "alien" based stories isn't it? :eek:

FlamingDildo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do what I do Ignore this topic in regards to updates and check dargoths blog every day :p
That moment when you check Dargoth's Translations page more often than work assignments

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That moment when you check Dargoth's Translations page more often than work assignments
Yep. tpp bad it's barren most of the time, how many comments now?, I'm guessing well over 1000

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*sees first picture
so maids count as monsters now.
*sees Ears
oh its an Elf everything checks out.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"絶望へのカウントダウン(フェイスハガー娘)"

that one of the ones from the "alien" based stories isn't it? :eek:
Yes, to be precise that's the Facehugger Musume. In the story they are nondescript human heads that cling to the pelvic region of their victims, if the victim can endure their oral stimulation long enough(5 hours iirc or there was enough of them for it to need to be that long) the Facehugger will fall off and die.

On the other hand if the victim orgasms one of two things will happen.

A. the victim was male, he will be drained dry and his body will be absorb by the Facehugger transforming it into a Xenomorph Musume.

B. the victim was female, the Facehugger will be assimilated by the victim transforming her into a Xenomorph Musume.

In ether case the Xenomorph will be based on the victm's DNA so there will be a strong resemblance to the victim and in some cases the Xenomorph will retain the victim's memories(rare but more common with girls then guys) or personality(even rarer but more common with those with Superior DNA).

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So how far along is Dargoth, anyways? Does he have the seduction scenes/battle fuck options translated? Or just most of the story/inventory? I ask because I want to purchase the game but don't know moon runes.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does he have the seduction scenes/battle fuck options translated? Or just most of the story/inventory? I ask because I want to purchase the game but don't know moon runes.
he's still working on it last, i heard.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

he's still working on it last, i heard.
Yeah, just checked his blog and apparently a lot of the h-content and some of the battle aren't translated. Seems like the 1.21 update did give Dargoth the opportunity to speed things up, though. I think I'm going to hold off until the battle text, h-scenes, and at least 50% of the story are done before I make the purchase.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, just checked his blog and apparently a lot of the h-content and some of the battle aren't translated. Seems like the 1.21 update did give Dargoth the opportunity to speed things up, though. I think I'm going to hold off until the battle text, h-scenes, and at least 50% of the story are done before I make the purchase.
isn't that post from august?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

isn't that post from august?
Yeah, but it's also the best we have in terms of how things are coming along. For all we know, Dargoth finished up the translation patch last month and he's holding out on us. Until there is a new post stating he has made progress, the patch for 1.21 is the best we've got.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but it's also the best we have in terms of how things are coming along. For all we know, Dargoth finished up the translation patch last month and he's holding out on us. Until there is a new post stating he has made progress, the patch for 1.21 is the best we've got.
nah at most he's was it 50% then now I'd say about 70-90 depending on those people helping him

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nah at most he's was it 50% then now I'd say about 70-90 depending on those people helping him
You guys are optimisitic... I hope u are right. Last comment from Dargoth in the comment section did not at all suggest this, but rather nearly nothing translated cept the Demo...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So despite saying I would wait, I broke down and purchased the full game. I downloaded the patch and extracted it to the same folder the game is in, went to patch it, and an error came up saying "Wrong Version". Any idea what this means?

Edit: Never mind. You have to put the patch stuff into the actual game folder, not the same folder the game is in.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dargoth posted an update on the status of the translation.

Reputation score

It's really surprising to me how these 'monster girl' games can be so popular. They just don't do anything to me.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's really surprising to me how these 'monster girl' games can be so popular. They just don't do anything to me.
There's still marital coitus in the missionary position to save you.

Dargoth posted an update on the status of the translation.

I miss Rogue

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's still marital coitus in the missionary position to save you.

I miss Rogue
And I do too.He will stay the hero who translated MGQ I-II-III at the best quality with very little time between patch.