What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

You had to pick it up after you met the White Rabbit in Iliasburg. Its right in front of you as a sparkle.
Seen that, but I don't seem to be able to interact with it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean standing on it or anything and you can't seem to pick it up? That's odd. I'm not sure if maybe you can somehow make it so the trigger won't work if you wait a long time, since I always noticed it right away.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had to move and now I am on a new pc and can't seem to be able to use torrents.
Is there any chance someone has a still working mega link for the 1.21 or is willing to upload one?

Thanks

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Intuitively enough, you have to stand on top of the sparkle rather then in front of it to pick up the key.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intuitively enough, you have to stand on top of the sparkle rather then in front of it to pick up the key.
Yeah, i got that eventually.

As for the rest of the game... I'm just playing through the other route, and I got to the part where they explain about battlefuck and the woman says...

"A man could never make a woman cum before he does."

... wow. I feel like I just got a little too much insight into the writer's personal life.
Still, that explains a lot about the setting, and why it works like it does. Specifically, why Luka is such a wimp in bed.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, i got that eventually.

As for the rest of the game... I'm just playing through the other route, and I got to the part where they explain about battlefuck and the woman says...

"A man could never make a woman cum before he does."

... wow. I feel like I just got a little too much insight into the writer's personal life.
Still, that explains a lot about the setting, and why it works like it does. Specifically, why Luka is such a wimp in bed.
Funniest thing is, if you load Luka up with the correct Jobs and Abilities, you can totally bring your opponents to climax, easy.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Funniest thing is, if you load Luka up with the correct Jobs and Abilities, you can totally bring your opponents to climax, easy.
I don't think Luka has access to any of the Sexcraft skills without hacking?

And I mean, to be fair, Marie isn't incorrect. Under normal conditions, its unlikely any man in the MGQ setting is going to make the woman cum before they do.

Lenn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got around to downloading and playing the translation of part 1. And it hasn't taken me long to find an irritating problem.

How exactly are you supposed to unequip abilities? Because none of the buttons on my keyboard seem to correspond with the numbers on-screen. I ask because i spent 10 minutes grinding for job xp with the ability equipped and had to restart because i couldn't get rid of it when i was done experimenting.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally got around to downloading and playing the translation of part 1. And it hasn't taken me long to find an irritating problem.

How exactly are you supposed to unequip abilities? Because none of the buttons on my keyboard seem to correspond with the numbers on-screen. I ask because i spent 10 minutes grinding for job xp with the ability equipped and had to restart because i couldn't get rid of it when i was done experimenting.
Shift is the button you are looking for.

Lenn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why it's not properly labelled i have no idea. Thanks muchly, that would have been hell to play through otherwise, with all the grinding i'm staring down at.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why it's not properly labelled i have no idea. Thanks muchly, that would have been hell to play through otherwise, with all the grinding i'm staring down at.
You can switch to keyboard prompts by going X > config

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can switch to keyboard prompts by going X > config
Kinda weird that it defaults to gamepad prompts. I actually figured it out by checking the keybinding and then doing a little guesswork. Changing that actually makes things allot easier.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been long since I last check up on this game so instead of going through the whole thread could someone answer three questions.

1. What's the status of the game? Is it 100% finished or is the author is still working on it?
2. What's the status of the translation? What % of the game is translated?
3. Is the translation still being work on or is it abandoned?

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been long since I last check up on this game so instead of going through the whole thread could someone answer three questions.

1. What's the status of the game? Is it 100% finished or is the author is still working on it?
2. What's the status of the translation? What % of the game is translated?
3. Is the translation still being work on or is it abandoned?
1) Part 1 was finished god damn long time ago, Part 2 should come out next year, I think you underestimate how massive is that game.
2) Like 97%? Story is all good, only battle texts, sex and some descriptions in library are left.
3) Still working, just bit faster than volvo on HF3.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1) Part 1 was finished god damn long time ago, Part 2 should come out next year, I think you underestimate how massive is that game.
2) Like 97%? Story is all good, only battle texts, sex and some descriptions in library are left.
The game is sadly a long way away from 97%:

49% we got as of today. However the story itself is essentially done.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WAIT!!

just oh god i just want the games end in part 2, i cant wait for anothers 21312 years for a part 3...

anyway it will be a enternal waiting becouse most likely torotoro will start working in MGQ 2 after paradox.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

MGQ 1 - 3 is already out, I think Toro Toro needs to focus on Paradox for now instead of popping out other games and pushing it back even longer. I haven't seen any updates on it for awhile on their blog.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WAIT!!

just oh god i just want the games end in part 2, i cant wait for anothers 21312 years for a part 3...

anyway it will be a enternal waiting becouse most likely torotoro will start working in MGQ 2 after paradox.
It's good tho isn't it? It's like waiting for your favorite AAA game coming out, just that instead it's a AAA H-game. I just wish they would translate it themselves to english... it would also get them so much more profit.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

MGQ 1 - 3 is already out, I think Toro Toro needs to focus on Paradox for now instead of popping out other games and pushing it back even longer. I haven't seen any updates on it for awhile on their blog.
technically 1-3 is just MGQ 1 it was just divided and the numeric separation is only use by us English speaker