What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

There is the basic combo of Transform + Inner Focused Mind + Focused Spirit + Red Lotus Flame Dance(or Crazy Time for not Luka). Could be longer for bosses in the normal game but for bosses in the labyrinth I find myself dropping even IFM due dispel interrupt.

For Skills of note hum... Geyser, Sky Dance, Vicarious Clara, Chaotic Theft, Excalibur, Page 666 of the End and Dark Matter come to mind but there are others.

Generally things like that don't stack, it simply goes with the highest. And Skills tend to make more damage than multiple normal attacks anyway, only time I ever had such being useful is MP Drain strategy for superbosses with Mitsuko and the extra attacks there came from High Tentacle Up.

As for Fairies just go for evasion if you want to use them.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good news everyone!
We are still test playing the game!
Part 2 won't be releasing within a month!

Fxxk!

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rebuilding my party for Labyrinth and Part 2, guides put Vicarious Clara as a skill everyone should have, but is Summoning not locked out by incompatible jobs? Or are there skill types which are accessible by any job?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you learn summoning skill from summoner.

then you set it as a skill.

and then you break the game with clara.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Spiritualist is the name of the job in Dargoth's translation. Also do keep in mind that while it works great and is pretty much necessary for Labyrinth I understand there will be a nerf of damage deflectors in part 2.

And really not like you are going to need it anyway considering how powerful you will be by then. I assume they learned from how weak Adramelech was but even then after going through the Labyrinth chances are only the latter bosses won't be warm butter if any.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Spiritualist is the name of the job in Dargoth's translation. Also do keep in mind that while it works great and is pretty much necessary for Labyrinth I understand there will be a nerf of damage deflectors in part 2.

And really not like you are going to need it anyway considering how powerful you will be by then. I assume they learned from how weak Adramelech was but even then after going through the Labyrinth chances are only the latter bosses won't be warm butter if any.
To be fair, the Labyrinth wasn't meant to be in the game until part 3. Torotoro added in for part 1, because people had run out of things to do while waiting.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what's going on………………………

with the translation patch

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To be fair, the Labyrinth wasn't meant to be in the game until part 3. Torotoro added in for part 1, because people had run out of things to do while waiting.
Yeah which is why I don't find it a problem to be fixed where I did find Adramelech too weak to work as last boss of Part 1.

Darkheros

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but someone have a 100% save? I really don't want to read like 129 pages....

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When you are hanging out for news on the translation patch or MGQ part 2 the the thread finally gets a new post for the first time in weeks.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This situation is kind of funny.

Will Dargoth manage to finish the translation before Toro Toro can finish the second game?!

Bets are on!!!

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

are we talking about a 100% translation or just the core thats important? because thats already done...

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from what i heard the second game already done there play testing it

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I dunno. What's more important about an H game is the H and should be translated first imo.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dunno. What's more important about an H game is the H and should be translated first imo.
I'd say in this particular case, its the translated version.
Since everyone carries the hype of the Visual novel MGQ's story within them (Thing was fucking awesome) its understandable.

As for H scenes...I can view'em on E-hentai and ExHentai.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mean - sure, MGQ was amazing, but really don't have any hopes up for paradox. Sequels can be really underwhelming and frankly I don't think beating the original story-wise is an easy task.

Will be great to play it eventually, as an AU-themed side story to the original trilogy.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How bout desperately waiting the full trilogy lol

I mean - sure, MGQ was amazing, but really don't have any hopes up for paradox. Sequels can be really underwhelming and frankly I don't think beating the original story-wise is an easy task.

Will be great to play it eventually, as an AU-themed side story to the original trilogy.
heh, from what I'm experiencing now, the story line, the amount of 'holy shit!' of part one entirely surpasses the whole trilogy
well, that is of course that you have to play the original first to have this kind of feeling