What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Reputation score
speaking of the collab where are the succubus prison characters and robf characters i was hoping to fight them when i was luka but never seen them in the final chapters when i first did the collab event.
The Succubus Prison trio are in Finoa again, while the ROBF trio are on Fairy's Island (just north of the entrance).

Reputation score
previewing two new succubi, Lancubus (ランキュバス) and Liicubus (リーキュバス):

1614394984708.png 1614395000692.png

These are succubi who lived in ancient times and should have died in the Great Monster Wars, but survived in Makai (the monster world). They apparently live in Succubus Village and treat men as livestock.

These two are drawn by , an artist who's done a lot of MGQ fanart, drew the Demi-Nightmare for the collab scenario, and will be drawing multiple characters for Part 3. Raichi will also be participating in the skeb event where fans can request art to appear in Part 3.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
They apparently live in Succubus Village and treat men as livestock.
Name a succubus in the MGQ universe who doesn't treat men as livestock or a plaything.
I'm waiting for a succubus who treats one as a baby making machine instead, but since they feed off semen I don't think it's very likely we'll see one...

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you know they talk alot about monster world and angel world will we go to those worlds in part 3 or will we only get guests from those worlds coming in our world?

Reputation score
you know they talk alot about monster world and angel world will we go to those worlds in part 3 or will we only get guests from those worlds coming in our world?
I'm sure we'll be able to go to those worlds. Torotoro has repeatedly mentioned that Part 3 will be the size of 2 normal games, which would only be possible if there are two more worlds to visit.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
People have datamined 2 different world maps that is altered versions of the normal one. They are very likely monster and angel world, so I'd say it's confirmed we'll visit both.

Reputation score
There's which previews an Apoptosis character, and also mentions some additional artists taking part in the Skeb event and that TRTR are looking for test players for an update to Part 2. Below is a translation of the post by Gemini Sunfall:

New Apoptosis & Sketchbook Event
In preparation for the Skeb event, there will be irregular updates.
This time, we're introducing a new Apoptosis that will appear in the final chapter.

Amunario [Shade Note: Name might also be Amnalio; all names we give are subject to change]
Amunario 1.jpeg
Amunario 2.jpeg
A high-ranking Apoptosis that appears where chaosization has progressed drastically. It possesses immense power and ruthlessly eliminates foreign entities. If the target of her elimination is a male however, she will harvest their genes before erasing them. How she uses the collected genetic information is not known.
Mizukuchi, who we're introducing for the first time, created this illustration.
He is also in charge of several of the apoptosis appearing in the final chapter.
However, he will also be participating in the Skeb event as of his introduction.
In addition, Stealth-Changing Line will also be participating along with the following:

-Usamari
-Shiki
-Stealth-Changing Line
-Setouchi
-Mizukuchi
-raichi

When making Skeb requests, please follow each artist's rules.
In the near-future, we are looking for testers for the lastest version of Monster Girl Quest: Paradox RPG Middle Chapter (read: not the final chapter!)
The middle chapter version update introduces some new systems that will be included in the final chapter, and if we can get these thoroughly tested now, it will simplify the testing process for the final chapter's release.
This time, we are planning to check and adjust the difficulty balance of Labyrinth of Chaos, so we ideally want our testers to be dedicated players.
We will also be asking for your feedback on the systems and balance, so if you think you can help, please wait for our recruitment later on.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so after playing a bit around in my 2020 save...the collab is just as annoying as i feared it to be to be honest...also, is it just me or are the character-traits out of control? i once complained that the LoC messes too much with the game and the import into a new chapter...but yeah...one can always NG+
still, i feel like they took more than they can handle...
the story is still interesting but the rpg-mechanics...i wonder how they try to counter that, if they try it at all....

Civilincubus

Reputation score
so after playing a bit around in my 2020 save...the collab is just as annoying as i feared it to be to be honest...also, is it just me or are the character-traits out of control? i once complained that the LoC messes too much with the game and the import into a new chapter...but yeah...one can always NG+
still, i feel like they took more than they can handle...
the story is still interesting but the rpg-mechanics...i wonder how they try to counter that, if they try it at all....
Yeah, I'd agree the mechanics kinda grew out of control. Torotoro seemed to want a complex system where each character seems unique, but with so many characters, abilities, items drops, and now mechanic progressions the gameplay balance is pretty messed up. It's clearly bogged down the progress in other areas as well. Maybe Torotoro took one too many pages from Blizzard Entertainment, very edgy, but their ambition bogs them down.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey. So I'm gonna add my name to the hat of the age-old tradition of asking for a save. Computer recently got nuked and I really, really don't want to re-do everything. If anyone takes the time to read this and offer me this favor I'll be forever grateful.

Reputation score
There's been a new Ci-en post, which previews another Apoptosis (with a new artist) and also a certain human. Below is a translation by Gemini Sunfall:

New Apoptosis & Sketchbook Event 2
We said there would be news updates on an irregular basis because of preparations for the next update and the Skeb event and as a result, this has become a regular news update. This time, we are introducing a new apoptosis (+ the new artist responsible) for Part 3.

・Starma
Starma MGQ.jpeg
Starma scene MGQ.jpeg
A high-ranking apoptosis that appears in regions where chaosization has progressed drastically. It appears to be a gene harvesting type, which solely focuses on collects genetic information from lifeforms. How it uses this massive amount of genetic information is entirely unknown. The emergence of an apoptosis of this level signifies the collapse of that world.

Ozawayoshi, who we are introducing for the first time, was responsible for the illustration. In addition, Ozawayoshi will also be participating in the Skeb event.

・Usumare
・Ozawayoshi
・Shiki
・Stealth Changing Line
・Setouchi
・Mizukichi
・raichi

Regarding the Skeb event, it's as we've explained before. As for characters appearing in Part 3 (including those whose appear before Part 3 and become active therein), please understand that the Skeb images will be implemented in Part 3. Additionally, if you would like an illustration drawn before the Skeb event to be used in the main part of Monster Girl Quest RPG, please contact the artist.

We've mentioned that the next Part 2 update is 2.36, but because there are going to be so many additions, we will be calling this 2.40. In addition to the content we've mentioned prior, we are planning to implement a big new event. The release date will be after the collab scenarios for SHRIFT and The Three Charms have been publically released.

The following illustration takes place when Karen (Sonya's mother) was adventuring. Is it true that this priestess's lewd attire surprised the people she met...?
Karen MGQ.jpeg

She is planned to appear only briefly in recollection, even during Part 3.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
that outfit is kinda lewd kinda like what sonya wearing when she does her healing/club skills i would not be able to let sonya walk in front of me lol unless she was wearing the other part of her outfit we see like at the start of the game.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Its been almost 4 years since Part 2 was released, still no release date for Part 3, and reading Ci-en updates gives one the impression that they are not even working on Part 3 at all, but prefer to work at more stuff for part 2 and collaborations to cramp more side events into the already existing game. I often forget this game even exists for months on end, and whenever I read back into it I am amazed that we still have no clue which year this finale will even drop😩

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i wouldnt mind the delay if they would work on sidestorys or customisation of excisting girls and scenes if it wasnt for the (imo) collab stuff we got so far. really dissapointed with the results we got since part2....

Civilincubus

Reputation score
It's clear they have worked on Part III based on the cgs they occasionally post, but honestly this wait until the collab stuff is done seems like an excuse to put the game on hiatus. That may not be the case, but Torotoro's public image has fallen drastically since they removed the message thread, went to irregular updates, and used the updates to hire artists again...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's clear they have worked on Part III based on the cgs they occasionally post, but honestly this wait until the collab stuff is done seems like an excuse to put the game on hiatus. That may not be the case, but Torotoro's public image has fallen drastically since they removed the message thread, went to irregular updates, and used the updates to hire artists again...
They might have gotten some complications with artist for reasons. This is probably filler updates while artists get all the art done. Imagine all the sprites and cg's that need to be done for every single character.

Darkstar816

Reputation score
Hey. So I'm gonna add my name to the hat of the age-old tradition of asking for a save. Computer recently got nuked and I really, really don't want to re-do everything. If anyone takes the time to read this and offer me this favor I'll be forever grateful.
Here you go. Note that this file has cheats applied, most importantly maxed levels and jobs for a fair number of characters, and many pieces of random LOC gear. Your computer might struggle with the LOC inventory. This save should have all routes completed, therefore giving you the characters and jobs associated with that. v2.35 only, was built with a combined MGQ Paradox 1 & 2.

Attachments