What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Probably the same year that Half Life 3 and Paradox 1 English translation comes out.
Time for cryosleep

*when it releases*

NPC: Its year 2168 sir.

Me: oh...damn.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But are there monster girl sexbots?
that's what aftermarket customization is for :rolleyes: but yes. harpy and angel type models are particularly popular at the moment due to a new advancement in synthetic feathers.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What program do I have to use to extract the game texts while playing?
I tried agth but it did not worked.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can anyone tell is it possible to win against berserker after sylph and do you get anything for it?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can win by cheating and manipulating your save.
Or by making a New Game+ after you pumped to the max everything you can.

But no. you don't get anything special, really.
Maybe when the game is complete, doing that may get you unlock something.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

can anyone tell is it possible to win against berserker after sylph and do you get anything for it?
you get a achievement for it.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

at least the translation is almost done.
edit a new patch is out

People now have to change signatures, it's happening! Half-Life 3 is finally coming out!

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

People now have to change signatures, it's happening! Half-Life 3 is finally coming out!

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not changing shit. Does that patch say 100%? NO!?! I DIDN'T THINK SO.

Half-Life 3 will happen first

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So having waited for the patch before touching this, I'm finding myself a mite overwhelmed by the amount of potential party members. Apparently only your 4 main people and 4 reserves get any exp so it seems to come down to choosing 8 powerful characters and rolling with them, so am I right in assuming just taking Alice, Sonya and the four bandits as core members is a good idea or am I making a huge mistake here?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not changing shit. Does that patch say 100%? NO!?! I DIDN'T THINK SO.

Half-Life 3 will happen first
it's a 96/97% patch so almost there

So having waited for the patch before touching this, I'm finding myself a mite overwhelmed by the amount of potential party members. Apparently only your 4 main people and 4 reserves get any exp so it seems to come down to choosing 8 powerful characters and rolling with them, so am I right in assuming just taking Alice, Sonya and the four bandits as core members is a good idea or am I making a huge mistake here?
Sounds good to me but take Nuruko and Sylph when you go recruit Gnome... it's one of the best events in the game.

Last edited:

Darkiehammer

Reputation score

You don't need to worry much about party comps. There are a lot of job/race passives that boost exp so if you meet a monster you want to add to your party it doesn't take long to grind her up to the rest of your team.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im always amazed at how much of a good GAME this is, not just fap material, MMQ the first trilogy had good history and now with paradox we also get good gameplay!
This is going to take a looong looooooooooooooong time to get the 2nd part so Im going to enjoy every fucking second of the 1st part.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to hear party composition is adaptable, any other events I could be missing? I've been messing around with party members and events for a bit (haven't figured out how to get the neko in Illiasburg though) and some of them have already been great.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good to hear party composition is adaptable, any other events I could be missing? I've been messing around with party members and events for a bit (haven't figured out how to get the neko in Illiasburg though) and some of them have already been great.
You can't recruit the Nekomata in this part sadly :^(
A good tip is that you can ask Amira what quests and events are available at your point in the story. Keep in mind some events are time sensitive so you could possibly miss some monsters if you rush the story.

And if you're looking to complete the Monsterpedia and recruit all the monsters, don't feel bad if you never capture a mimic or a honey pot. After the main game they both spawn in a specific room. ;)