What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Could someone mark on the map where the mermaid queen is please? Been following hints on where to find her both on 4chan and here but been searching for over an hour now with no luck :/

Nvm, found it. :)

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fight with the monster inside the same castle, they will sometime drop すきやき.
you might want to stock up on that, it's worth 210 points when you to the girls in the mini-castle.

00Tanin00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

World, I have a question.
I still do not start well part 2 but is it supposed to be the final part or is there going to be a part 3 in the future?
Because of being the final ... I shit on all the creators and designers who worked on the game. Check it quickly and without knowing any Spoiler that there is no CG of Neris. Really? REALLY? There is Lucifina, her mother with Luka. There is Sonya CG in crazy, possessed or because she was a traitor. [I ignore it, since I do not want to spoil until I see it, the truth.] And of course, there are many bizarre girls, doing bizarre things. BUT NONE OF NERIS. I do not care if it was Luka or not. But, seriously? There are even new scenes for other monster girls. But none for her. [Clearly, there is not for Alice, but if for Ilias, which makes choosing her "route", for the moment, do not bring new ZUKULENCIA] Anyway ...

In short, and for those who do not want to read all the above I wrote, but want to answer my doubts and heal or clarify my hurt soul.

Part 2 is the final part? Or is there more to the future?

As with the Battle fuckers at the beginning of part 1, then implement new scenes for the future game or there will be no more updates?

My desired desire to see, a scene of Neris, only stayed in that, in an impossible dream or desire? Because if so, how sad, just as sad, as if there had never been an official CG of Micaela ...

As Ilias said well in the event of the legendary cook of the town that is located in the second Tartaro. "What a waste of talent and possibility" ... more or less I think.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I still do not start well part 2 but is it supposed to be the final part or is there going to be a part 3 in the future?
There's going to be a part 3, yes.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the Silver Trophy from the Colosseum?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get this from Fanservicefan on dargoth website.

Rough translation for part 2 jobs.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the Silver Trophy from the Colosseum?
The silver trophy is from fighting is one of the race fight, think it's the second option.

They have to be of the same race, so you have to move Luka out of the party.

Corrupted Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because of being the final ... I shit on all the creators and designers who worked on the game. Check it quickly and without knowing any Spoiler that there is no CG of Neris. Really? REALLY? There is Lucifina, her mother with Luka. There is Sonya CG in crazy, possessed or because she was a traitor. [I ignore it, since I do not want to spoil until I see it, the truth.] And of course, there are many bizarre girls, doing bizarre things. BUT NONE OF NERIS. I do not care if it was Luka or not. But, seriously? There are even new scenes for other monster girls. But none for her. [Clearly, there is not for Alice, but if for Ilias, which makes choosing her "route", for the moment, do not bring new ZUKULENCIA] Anyway ...

In short, and for those who do not want to read all the above I wrote, but want to answer my doubts and heal or clarify my hurt soul.

Part 2 is the final part? Or is there more to the future?

As with the Battle fuckers at the beginning of part 1, then implement new scenes for the future game or there will be no more updates?

My desired desire to see, a scene of Neris, only stayed in that, in an impossible dream or desire? Because if so, how sad, just as sad, as if there had never been an official CG of Micaela ...

As Ilias said well in the event of the legendary cook of the town that is located in the second Tartaro. "What a waste of talent and possibility" ... more or less I think.
Lmao, for someone not knowing whether there are 2 parts or 3 parts you sure are going apeshit insulting the creators as if 2 parts only is all but confirmed. There is of course a third part, calm down.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grr ... !! CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE !! ...
I'll try force adapt translation ... part by part from 1st season game to 2nd season game ...
I still won't play it YET tough, since I want NG+ from 1st season ...

Adapting Character name ... from 1st season to 2nd season ...
DONE ...

Going to put Romanji in name, while translating the nickname ...
checking further spelling and true legend (for spelling through google and wiki)
ADAPTING NAME THROUGH MONMUSU WIKI AND MOST MONSTER LEGEND ! Cirque du Croix ... wow ...

and, what the hell Kakyoin from JBA doing in character list ?!?!?

There's going to be a part 3, yes.
maybe if 2nd part sell REALLY WELL, they might milk it furter for 4th part ? lolz ...
(tough at their past comment, they actually plan for 3 part at most ... I guess money really motivate them) :D

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having trouble finding the blue orb... i checked everywhere even got Kraken and Poseidoness recruited.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Class / Job / Race Adaptation from the 1st season ...
Haven't translate the NEW RAW at all, but atleast you should know the old class / Job / Race from the 1st season ...;)
fully update since I only took the name and not copy-paste the unit data from the 1st ...

Hearing Song : Tanya The Evil ...
I feels translating rampage now ... gotta do something soon ...

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has probably been asked already but I can't find the answer how do you combine part 1 and 2 also how do you continue from your save from part 1 ? thank you

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has probably been asked already but I can't find the answer how do you combine part 1 and 2 also how do you continue from your save from part 1 ? thank you
copy and paste both save folder and pictures from gallery into P2

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haven't translate the NEW RAW at all, but atleast you should know the old class / Job / Race from the 1st season ...;)
fully update since I only took the name and not copy-paste the unit data from the 1st ...

Partial already? guess i gotta dl it now

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The silver trophy is from fighting is one of the race fight, think it's the second option.

They have to be of the same race, so you have to move Luka out of the party.
I'd already found out, but thanks. Also, I didn't need to take Luka out of the party, I just changed his race to one of the Angel races and made my party him, Illias, Promestein, and Lucifina (Lucifina's the only one that isn't normally in my battle party :p).

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial already? guess i gotta dl it now
Partial of partial ... (or whatever it means) :confused:
I only translate what already translated from 1st season ...
I won't change the status or anything else beside the name, so it won't conflict with any of 2nd season update ... ;)

Hearing Song : Seikon no Qwaser now ...
Translation rampage still on ...

Last edited:

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I extracted data and pasted your files, names of characters are in english but jobs and races still appear in Japanese.Removed Game.rgss3a .:confused:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I extracted data and pasted your files, names of characters are in english but jobs and races still appear in Japanese.Removed Game.rgss3a .:confused:
there's something about "early defined Name" ...
(this means once you start the game from untranslated one, the Japanese name won't change even after I translate it)
Try to re-start New Game ...

if it changed, too bad for you ...
but if it not changed, then it most likely my mistake ...

Just translating 1100+ Skill ... for total 5654 ... :cool:

! OUT OF HYPE ! Anyone welcome to continue this ... (or maybe I'll continue tomorrow ?)
Remember, don't just copy-paste unit data !, the Formula damage (Upper Right) and Mini script (Lower Right) different than the 1st season, so be extra careful in here ... :eek:

Last edited:

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So did Lucifina come back to life or is she from a alternate universe?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So did Lucifina come back to life or is she from a alternate universe?
Judging by the trailer, you probably recruit a Lucifina and Micaela from another world via one of the Tartarus.