What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Re: Monster Girl Quest

was up everyone i got a question i just meet a bunny girl in the 2nd town and i can't find where i am suppose to go now.:confused: can someone tell me directions? :D

if you skipped the sidequest you can go back and do them

also have you recruited all the monster girls? if not go do that. here's a list of recruit-able monsters
Alice or Ilias(pick one)
Slime
Bunny Slime
Slug Girl
Earthworm girl
Imp
Imp #2
Imp #3
Dog girl
Mandragora

otherwise you just finished the demo

also have you recruited all the monster girls? if not go do that. here's a list of recruit-able monsters
Alice or Ilias(pick one)
Slime
Bunny Slime
Slug Girl
Earthworm girl
Imp
Imp #2
Imp #3
Dog girl
Mandragora

ty then i am all done XD can't wait for the full version to come out:cool:

Alice(Story can not get if you recruit Ilias)
Ilias(Story can not get if you recruit Alice)
Slime(Story)
Bunny Slime(combat)
Slug Girl(combat)
Earthworm girl(combat)
Imp(combat)
Imp #2(event requires Imp or Imp #3 in party)
Imp #3(event requires Imp or Imp #2 in party)
Dog girl(combat)
Mandragora(combat)

updated list with how they are recruited

Dargoth released 0.2 patch today:

Small update. New enemy preview and that's about it.

There's nothing to really report today.
Only a new monster to introduce this time around.

8afad6ad.jpg

Gelatinous Cube Girl
A slime subspecies composed of mucus.
It attacks adventurers and wraps them in its slimy cube.

78a91065.jpg

They are pulled in gradually, and made to ejaculate in its squishy slime.
After being drained several times it's said that victims are melted in the cube.

It looks very different in the second image.

Greetings!

May I ask if anyone happens to still own a save file of Monster Girl Quest in Chapter 2 before or after the fight with the Queen Elf? Or a save file directly after the fight with Salamander? My thanks in advance.
Why I ask? I played all the Chapters after they got released with translators and now finally I have started to replay them in English to simply understand more of the story and to have played them in English once and so I merged recently all the Chapters together and used Rogue's latest patch and the fix file from the MGQ Wiki and now *Spoiler*

I am stuck in Chapter 2 where Luka has to search for all the missing orbs to awaken the bird god to reach the Monster Lord's castle but the world map is missing the location to get the orbs from Kraken and Poseidoness, Port Natalia; I was only able to select the locations to get the orb from Selene's ghost ship and to rescue Sara from Queen Elf, and so I skipped the first quest for the orbs of Kraken and Poseidoness. As I am unable to advance in the story due to the still missing orbs, I would have to skip the rest of the story arc in Chapter 2.
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBuffer":true,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":true,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

Last edited:

Small update once again focusing on a single new monster girl.

1cf94c72.jpg

Lizard Thief
A dragon thief who is a member of the "Scale Bandits", an all dragon-type gang. It robs people of their money and goods, as well as forcibly violating any male.

49648a24.jpg

It uses its tongue to play with the male, and devours the semen for food.
It is said that the victim is then raped in turn by the rest of the gang's members.

Comments have been disabled temporarily for most of the blog, as one of Torotoro's recent blog posts involving the development of the English translated version of the previous MGQ trilogy has drawn the ire of more than a couple Japanese fans. Some of whom believe that the English version will take time away from Paradox's development. Torotoro has gone on to assuage their worries by stating that the English version has not, and will not, cause any delay in Paradox production.

Last edited:

ahhh~ MGQ, the game that made me realise how much I love monster girls and reverse rape...

More monster girl quest? my prayers were answered. thank you Ilias.

He's planning on translating the previous 3 MGQ games? Isnt that kind of a waste of time since Rogue already translated them? Ide imagine it would be pretty hard for him not to know about that.

If he's talking about making an english version of the current game, that would make much more sense.. but otherwise it seems kinda dumb.

He's planning on translating the previous 3 MGQ games? Isnt that kind of a waste of time since Rogue already translated them? Ide imagine it would be pretty hard for him not to know about that.

If he's talking about making an english version of the current game, that would make much more sense.. but otherwise it seems kinda dumb.

then someone better show him that his games already translated and pirated on
anime-sharing, hentai4daily, and most other sharing site before he wasted too much time on making an useless translation:)

well it'd be like if Touhou Project released its older copys in english. it'd show they have support for their western fans.

The blog post about the translation states that they have a translation already, so they're probably just using Rogue's existing translation. They're just looking for help in hacking nScripter to work in english, is my understanding.

They actually closed the blog comments down because Japanese fans were spamming complaints about an english release taking away dev time from paradox, but torotoro reassured them that it won't interfere with paradox dev time at all.

The third part of the vore spinoff has been released a while ago:
monmusu delicious -dinner-

DLSite:

There's a fake download for it, avoid it:

The following seems to be legit (file size matches exactly), however it's only for premium rapidgator users.

The following seems to be legit (file size matches exactly), however it's only for premium rapidgator users.

Best way to get around that would be:

Damn useful for links locked behind friggin' premium restrictions.

ok so i have seen all all the cg's ripped from the paradox demo and i almost unlocked everything except the part where the pink hair girl "rapes you" (im guessing that what is happening) with her hand jobs, how do i get that scene?

Back