What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Anyone have a save file for the beginning of the third part of the game? my saves from part 2 are all corrupted even though I only saved when told to.

Really don't want to replay parts 1 and 2.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So theres another post in the blog but idont know jap so...:(

D

Dojofun

So theres another post in the blog but idont know jap so...:(
copy and paste it in the google translate that is what i did. It's about finding more scripters to help solve a bug problem, i think not sure how accurate google translate is.

Leavemealone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so i have seen all all the cg's ripped from the paradox demo and i almost unlocked everything except the part where the pink hair girl "rapes you" (im guessing that what is happening) with her hand jobs, how do i get that scene?
I think you have to find her in your hometown somewhere first. Then there will be a small tent on your map near your hometown. You're basically trying to see if you can hold out long enough from her handjobs, and if you do you win a prize (don't think there is a prize for doing so in the first time as this is a trial, she just congratulates you, maybe).

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The third part of the vore spinoff has been released a while ago:
monmusu delicious -dinner-

DLSite:

There's a fake download for it, avoid it:

The following seems to be legit (file size matches exactly), however it's only for premium rapidgator users.

Prototype909

Reputation score

The fact that the last 3 weeks ago probably means the answer to this is no, but do we have a time frame of release yet? Any update?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He's had trouble scripting and is more or less bogged down by script work.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's had trouble scripting and is more or less bogged down by script work.
I find that nscript happens to be a bigger pain in the butt to deal with compared to RPGMaker VX. Well, he had much more experience with that engine than Ruby. I hope he gets the kinks worked out though. :)

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Update happened.

There's a slug nun and some ninjas who gangrape you I guess.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update happened.

There's a slug nun and some ninjas who gangrape you I guess.
remember that Samurai Elf & Kunoichi Elf you encounter on the way to Yamatai well looks like you'll get to pay their village a visit in paradox

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

remember that Samurai Elf & Kunoichi Elf you encounter on the way to Yamatai well looks like you'll get to pay their village a visit in paradox
hummmmm ninja girls.... :3

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I imagine there is still nothing even similar to a vague release date right?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No. However Dargoth updated his demo patch. Maybe I'll finally play it after all this time.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No. However Dargoth updated his demo patch. Maybe I'll finally play it after all this time.
Whoa whoa he updated the demo? I guess I am behind the times. I am assuming that it is on his main site right?

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep
It's been 10 days so I'm a bit surprised no one talked about it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

So I, evidently, suck at trying to follow instructions.

Would someone be kind enough to get the patch applied, then upload a working version without having to mess with the Decrypter and all that? Be much appreciated.

Obsidious

Reputation score

So I, evidently, suck at trying to follow instructions.

Would someone be kind enough to get the patch applied, then upload a working version without having to mess with the Decrypter and all that? Be much appreciated.
You just have to unpack the game, copy everything in the game directory, overwrite the translated files (in the 'Data' folder I think) and rename the game.rgss3a into something else. Basically, RPGMaker can recognize both the encrypted and unencrypted game (if you tell it to, hence the renaming), which means that you have to decrypt it only once and can just copy all future patches into the game directory and be done with it.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You just have to unpack the game, copy everything in the game directory, overwrite the translated files (in the 'Data' folder I think) and rename the game.rgss3a into something else. Basically, RPGMaker can recognize both the encrypted and unencrypted game (if you tell it to, hence the renaming), which means that you have to decrypt it only once and can just copy all future patches into the game directory and be done with it.
I... think I did that? I used the decrypter, but I didn't seem to notice any obvious new files anywhere if it was meant to make any or something. I just get a script error popup when trying to run the demo now.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I... think I did that? I used the decrypter, but I didn't seem to notice any obvious new files anywhere if it was meant to make any or something. I just get a script error popup when trying to run the demo now.
give ma a little bit and i'll explain as best i can how to use the decrypter