What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

My one and only thought as I started playing was:

Does Luka not wear pants or something? or is he like Gray Fulbuster from Fairy Tail and strips before battle? lol.

Here's what I mean:

A [monster girl] appears!>Luka hits for XX damage!> [monster girl] rubs Luka's d***

my thoughts are, shouldn't there be some mention of taking off his pants before going down on him?

In all honesty, though with all three parts out, I have to say that this is my all-time favorite monster girl game. yeah the quest is super linear, but that doesn't mean that the battles are easy either (although FYI: if you want to be a bum, you can use cheat engine to make it so you'll never die)
They don't have to neccessarily take his pants off to rub his dick... they can rub it through his pants. Or just quickly unzip them and pull it out for a rub. They could mention this in the text, but it's just unneccessarily wordy. The general assumption is they do something to gain access to his pants and they can pleasure him until he can kick them away or something and get his pants back up.

'Tis why it's a turn-based RPG after all.

oekakiboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They don't have to neccessarily take his pants off to rub his dick... they can rub it through his pants. Or just quickly unzip them and pull it out for a rub. They could mention this in the text, but it's just unneccessarily wordy. The general assumption is they do something to gain access to his pants and they can pleasure him until he can kick them away or something and get his pants back up.

'Tis why it's a turn-based RPG after all.
I always assumed the latter. We did get a few CG pics for certain attacks that has Luka's pants partially down or completely removed without any mention of how that happened. It's to be assumed they gain access somehow without repetitively saying "Luka's pants were quickly pulled down!" and then "Luka pulls up his pants again!" for every applicable attack. Also, I figure having the very first attack that violates that area in a battle have a separate attack message to mention the pants-removal (and then we assume Luka fights pantless for the remainder of the fight) is too much extra work considering how many attacks violate that area and the fact that some CG pics for other attacks have him completely clothed I think...

Last edited:

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

erm......if im not mistake I heard news about "Tororo (the dev) doing Official English version of MGQ Trilogy" before

Is he still doing that or it already cancel?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has somebody the "Hanako Mage Battle"?
I know it's just a big joke, but still looking for it.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always assumed the latter. We did get a few CG pics for certain attacks that has Luka's pants partially down or completely removed without any mention of how that happened. It's to be assumed they gain access somehow without repetitively saying "Luka's pants were quickly pulled down!" and then "Luka pulls up his pants again!" for every applicable attack. Also, I figure having the very first attack that violates that area in a battle have a separate attack message to mention the pants-removal (and then we assume Luka fights pantless for the remainder of the fight) is too much extra work considering how many attacks violate that area and the fact that some CG pics for other attacks have him completely clothed I think...
this could also apply to Nurse Succubus now that I think about it but I not changing Luka theme song(the on in my heart)

MaZeW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Recently the official english translation of Part 1 has been released.
This is (according to DLSite) "a professional translation by native speakers"

It is not Rogue's translation. I tested it out. The writing style is quite different and more eloquent. Though I had to get used to differences in naming (Granbellia hmmmmmmmm).

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I already thought Rogue's translation is eloquent as fuck. You tell me there are even better translators than that?

If only I could be like them :(

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do links for this series still exist? I've been wanting to play them again and I'll be damned if I can't find any good ones.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are. In fact a lot out there in the internet.
But sharing link here especially with shota/loli is not allowed.

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have version with official translation?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save (1,2, and 3; All girls and their scenes)? Had to re download the whole game because of something stupid. :(

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, I really can't figure out this game converging and save stuff. Converging works fine, but save inheriting to actually unlock the previous chapter's monsterpedia (the only reason why I'd actually be inclined to to merge in the first place) destroys all progress in the current chapter.

And I can't seem to find a complete 1-3 clear data with full monsterpedia, to be used after merging chapters 1 and 2 into 3.

textbook703

Reputation score

My save files mysteriously vanished or got moved or something. I lost all my data. Could someone throw me a 100% save please? I will give you ONE BILLION DOLLARS*.

*No I won't

textbook703

Reputation score

Anybody? This is probably the biggest game on ULMF, so I'm sure there are literally hundreds if not thousands of people who have save files out there. I don't know of any other way to acquire one, and I don't want to pound through the game another time, so I'd really appreciate it.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anybody? This is probably the biggest game on ULMF, so I'm sure there are literally hundreds if not thousands of people who have save files out there. I don't know of any other way to acquire one, and I don't want to pound through the game another time, so I'd really appreciate it.
I would, but I don't know which file to copy lol.

Plz don't kill me XD