What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Am i the only one that is praying for a leak of the beta build?, come on; you dishonest random beta tester, don't let me down!

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am i the only one that is praying for a leak of the beta build?, come on; you dishonest random beta tester, don't let me down!
You mean one like this? Enjoy :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its funny cuz the beta/demo is free
the demo yes, the beta no. the demo and the beta are not the same thing. in this case the beta would be closer to a extremely buggy version of the full game then the sample sized version that is the demo

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-_- Damn you, I totally jumped at it
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :) If I had the beta I'd definitely share it and it's definitely got my interest.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the demo yes, the beta no. the demo and the beta are not the same thing. in this case the beta would be closer to a extremely buggy version of the full game then the sample sized version that is the demo
theres a beta ? what how....

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone found a way to get permission to enter the investigation site south of the main village? I bet it's not allowed in the demo :-(

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

theres a beta ? what how....
Testers, Torotoro needs them in order to weed out bugs and so. You guys won't find any links to the beta builds here, the very first requirement he will ask will be to live in Japan, proof of residency and person, will force an NDA and will put a little something to find out who leaks it. He plans on getting only a handful of people, maybe 20 or so.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Testers, Torotoro needs them in order to weed out bugs and so. You guys won't find any links to the beta builds here, the very first requirement he will ask will be to live in Japan, proof of residency and person, will force an NDA and will put a little something to find out who leaks it. He plans on getting only a handful of people, maybe 20 or so.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that's pretty intense for an Indie-H game lol

Oh well, hopefully the process is fairly quick!

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, that's pretty intense for an Indie-H game lol

Oh well, hopefully the process is fairly quick!
Early leaks could destroy his potential sales. And it's not really that hard, since he didn't allow for a lot of testers, he originally only wanted about 100 applicants, in order to choose the few. For the tracking, all he has to do is put 1 word somewhere in the file that shows who was the one that got the game, doing that 20 or so times doesn't really take much time. As for asking for proof of residency and person, a photo with ID is all that is needed.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A little (late) update, seems like Torotoro will release a Trial version that is save compatible with the retail version.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What i Wouldn't give to have this game released now lol,

^Me 2 weeks after release...

No but seriously, lets do predictions for release months, I reckon if people are testing beta right now, we have a good chance at seeing this badboy in late april, thoughts?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Early leaks could destroy his potential sales. And it's not really that hard, since he didn't allow for a lot of testers, he originally only wanted about 100 applicants, in order to choose the few. For the tracking, all he has to do is put 1 word somewhere in the file that shows who was the one that got the game, doing that 20 or so times doesn't really take much time. As for asking for proof of residency and person, a photo with ID is all that is needed.
Faking an ID is not an exactly difficult endeavour. Hell I get people on chatroulette to help me out more often than you might think for stupid things like that.

Strange world we live in, especially when a h-game is trying to get testers like it were a regular big budget company. Even when I was with a fairly small time company like Majesco, there were a grand total of 5 testers that I ever were aware of existing within the building aside from myself.

I guess the sooner this gets out, the better, but just find this to be odd with how he is approaching this.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Strange world we live in, especially when a h-game is trying to get testers like it were a regular big budget company. Even when I was with a fairly small time company like Majesco, there were a grand total of 5 testers that I ever were aware of existing within the building aside from myself.
Not strange at all, just depends on the game/developer.

I once beta tested a multiplayer game from a VERY small developer (at its "peak", the staff consisted of 3 people INCLUDING customer support) which would use the VERY long "beta" period as a way to build up its customer base before launch. (The game is now defunct)

spellmaster6

Reputation score

My one and only thought as I started playing was:

Does Luka not wear pants or something? or is he like Gray Fulbuster from Fairy Tail and strips before battle? lol.

Here's what I mean:

A [monster girl] appears!>Luka hits for XX damage!> [monster girl] rubs Luka's d***

my thoughts are, shouldn't there be some mention of taking off his pants before going down on him?

In all honesty, though with all three parts out, I have to say that this is my all-time favorite monster girl game. yeah the quest is super linear, but that doesn't mean that the battles are easy either (although FYI: if you want to be a bum, you can use cheat engine to make it so you'll never die)