What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

And then a mod wanders in and wonders how the human race still exists.
In my mind i have this image of the Toxic Avenger running around the threads mopping people to death while cleaning up messes and throwing one-liners.
But maybe it's just because "Toxic".

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

.... So, Dargoth said he would probably release something at the end of the month. Still not the full demo translation, but apparently most of it is done. He still needs to work on junk like battle yells and stuff like that.
In case you don't know, the dialogues, important informations and H-scenes are all translated since last patch. :)

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting back on topic, the main site has added a manual for Paradox for those who are unfamiliar with rpgmaker games with Tamamo, Alice, Luka, and Slime Girl explaining about the controls, what skills are, etc.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting back on topic, the main site has added a manual for Paradox for those who are unfamiliar with rpgmaker games with Tamamo, Alice, Luka, and Slime Girl explaining about the controls, what skills are, etc.
Thats is extremely old....

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Better an old topic then one that has gone of the rails. *shrug* But you are right. Sorry.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i heard the game will be translated in English by the developer himself? If so, do you think it will be ready on the same release date as the game?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So i heard the game will be translated in English by the developer himself? If so, do you think it will be ready on the same release date as the game?
Yes, I remember I saw that they were trying to get people who knew english and japanese, with good hacking skills of whatever they needed hacked in order to translate.

The thing is, haven't seen anything about that, it was one small blog post and nothing came of it. I don't believe that they will just pop in and release an english version. Would be nice, but I highly doubt it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont think it will be ready at the release date and dargoth maybe will stop doing the translation if is true

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I dont think it will be ready at the release date and dargoth maybe will stop doing the translation if is true
I'm pretty sure that the translation was for MGQ I~III, not Paradox.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dargoth didn't translate MGQ 1-2-3, that was Rogue, Dargoth is translating the demo for paradox.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No the DEVELOPER is going to make translation for paradox.
Grandork was half right Torotoro's post was about translating MGQ parts I~III and re-release as a single game

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well fuk, then lets hope dargoth translate the paradox one :(
He will, he has a group of him and 3 more people for the full version, he is soloing the Demo. He will TRY to release in the same way as Rogue, but that's not really possible, since there is a huge amount of stuff not related to the story that needs translation, unlike MGQ I~III.

Dargoth does not have a track record of giving up, he delays a lot, but delivers non the less. So, it may take a while, but we will see it eventually.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this might be the largest rpgm game I ever play. I predict the file size at least 2 gb
78%cg 20%audio 2%other
if there is voice acting

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This month's update is out. Two monsters. No release date still but TT is now recruiting test players. The application period for test players will be from now to February 6th.
As always here's the quick and dirty.
Watermelon Girl

An Alraune subspecies of the watermelon variety.
Possesses an affable, yet greedy, personality.

The watermelon is a part of her body.
Wrapped in her flesh, she'll suckle plenty of semen.

Agureibu (?)

A mysterious foe with a strange appearance.
Though it possesses the body of a machine it still appears alive.

Men who are captured are pulled into its body, whereupon they're drained of their energy.
Semen is drawn until the male is exhausted, used as a power source.

With this the introduction of all participating artists is complete.
(The rest is recruitment information for test players. Not exactly useful to foreigners outside of the Feb 6th application deadline, letting us know when full scale bug/balance testing begins.)

Last edited: