What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Teh end! Now begins the long wait for the sequel/prequel/gaiden (whatever it is).

I had trouble with Black Alice's final form initially, but it really simple if you slow down and look at the situation. Chances are you're going all out offense and relying on the Alma/Gran/Tamamo/Erub shield but your should keep all 3 spirits up, wind/earth/water, at the same time. If you do you'll either dodge the OHKO attacks or it'll be reduced to about 1/10th.
You're talking about Ilias and her final form, not Black Alice. Black Alice's final form only allows you to bring out 1 spirit at a time. She also has several instakill moves that needs either Undine or Gnome to stop. Since you can't have both out at once, if she uses the one that requires the other spirit, you're going to die instantly.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You're talking about Ilias and her final form, not Black Alice. Black Alice's final form only allows you to bring out 1 spirit at a time. She also has several instakill moves that needs either Undine or Gnome to stop. Since you can't have both out at once, if she uses the one that requires the other spirit, you're going to die instantly.
The best ways to survive for was to spam undine then salamander to kill her,undine awsome evadng skill salamander charging up skill point then she cancel your spirit but your are full of skill point to summon undine and use one of your strongest skill...then resummon salamander for recharging and she will cancel again your spirit,easy fight when you know the tips...

For Ilias,you have to survive somehow,its not so hard actually,so just summon all spirit asap and use your strongest shot but always keep enought point to instantly summon salamander and to use meditation in case which happen rarely you got hit by illias...

Still got my bug with my save,i couldnt even end the game properly,that sux ='(

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really don't understand why people are still trying to explain Ilias to me. I never once asked about her as her final form is probably the single easiest boss fight in the game. Just long as fuck. Also I did do that strategy against Black Alice before. It works sometimes, but a lot of the time I would get grabbed by an attack that needs gnome to escape from.

Here's the strategy that won me the fight.
9 cost skill
Summon Salamander
6 cost skill (I would use the 4 cost and heal if I was taking heavy damage.)
Summon any spirit
Let Alice reset my spirits
Loop from summon Salamander

Since Alice likes to instakill you anyway in her final form, you're better off just going all in than turtling it.

Edit: Forgot to add that if she summons a spirit it's basically just free damage and set up for another 9 cost skill, since you can just counter it with the opposite spirit.

Last edited:

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but does anyone have link for RogueTranslations english patch 1.1 for MGQ part 1? All their mediafire links are down, unfortunatelly.

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shit, the scene with Heinrich was really intense.
I can't believe how good the story is for such a game.

Danken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished the game.
I expected it would be epic, but not so much :cool:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a place to download the sidestories?

theres a couple that came with the game, but there should be some more good ones, right?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, the story was grand and epic.

But overall I did not like the CGs expect for the new machine-like CG artist. Part 2 will always remain my favorite. DAT succubus village.

Thank you Rogue for translating this masterpiece and thank you devs for making said masterpiece!

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

is there a place to download the sidestories?

theres a couple that came with the game, but there should be some more good ones, right?
They can be found on the .
I especially like the Arakon ones.
However, many are not compatible with the nscript.dat that came with part 3, since it in turn is compatible with Cecile's mod. I use a backup nscript.dat from part 2 in that case.

Kayle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi.

So, I just got MGQ3 + Rogue's translation. I'm pretty excited about playing through the game tonight - I tried to do some side stories earlier, though, and ran into some errors that said a bunch of random characters (unicode fail), with the only readable parts being a reference to a .bmp file, and the following breakpoint:

099.txt line:373128

| add $sub5, $sub2
| add $sub2, ."bmp"
> bg $sub5

Apparently, this was happening in MGQ2 as well (I ran a search through this thread and didn't find anything, but I'd rather ask, honestly!) but I don't see how to fix it. Do I need to redownload the side stories or something?

Thank you in advance~

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

damet lost my gloval save file.
can anywon up his 100% complet save file (part 1-3)?

textbook703

Reputation score

(FYI, I'm only at the fight in Part 3, with the uh... I just beat the vampires.)

Man, I quickly got tired of the enemies in this one. If I have to fight another hideous blob of miscellaneous garbage, I'm gonna fall asleep. You're fighting what are essentially perverted doodles. Just because it has a 'vagina' or some orifice in which to stick your dick, doesn't mean that it's compelling or arousing to interact with in a game like this. Especially when you have to fight 4 or 5 of them in a row, and every fight can be reduced to Daystar, summon contextually appropriate spirit, attack until you can Daystar again (and use Alice heal if you're low). Granted, I know it's not a combat-centric game, but... it feels like the developers thought the combat was more fun than it is, judging by how much they put on your plate before you get to the attractive enemies. If you want me to fight this much, expect me to switch to my normal set of RPG criteria.

More specific commentary (read: complaining) ahead...

The angels (VALKYRIE) were sweet. The vampires were below my expectations because, seriously, how many 'magic cloak' attacks are they gonna make? Pretty much everything else has been awful. No Alice, no uh... the hot aunt, whatever her name is. Granted, I'm sure you get scenes with them later, but... When I think "monster girls", I think of girls, with maybe some wings, or a tail, or blue skin, or even a bigger change, like a mermaid tail. I don't think of a hideous monster with a female face sticker slapped onto its heaving 50 ton mass.

I'm optimistic about seeing some more humanoid females at some point, but... this game feels very, very grindy, and at times, even lazy.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

I found the vampire fights astoundingly tedious as well. However, there were some great new monsters in the
Mermaids, Dryad, Nun Lamia, finally got to see some scenes with the Spirits!, Naccubus, and the other endings were all really well done.

What I would like to do now is combine all my games together and play one long one from very start to very end. Does anyone know how to get that up and running?

Obsidious

Reputation score

(FYI, I'm only at the fight in Part 3, with the uh... I just beat the vampires.)

Man, I quickly got tired of the enemies in this one. If I have to fight another hideous blog of miscellaneous garbage, I'm gonna fall asleep. You're fighting what are essentially perverted doodles. Just because it has a 'vagina' or some orifice in which to stick your dick, doesn't mean that it's compelling or arousing to interact with in a game like this. Especially when you have to fight 4 or 5 of them in a row, and every fight can be reduced to Daystar, summon contextually appropriate spirit, attack until you can Daystar again (and use Alice heal if you're low). Granted, I know it's not a combat-centric game, but... it feels like the developers thought the combat was more fun than it is, judging by how much they put on your plate before you get to the attractive enemies. If you want me to fight this much, expect me to switch to my normal set of RPG criteria.

More specific commentary (read: complaining) ahead...

The angels (VALKYRIE) were sweet. The vampires were below my expectations because, seriously, how many 'magic cloak' attacks are they gonna make? Pretty much everything else has been awful. No Alice, no uh... the hot aunt, whatever her name is. Granted, I'm sure you get scenes with them later, but... When I think "monster girls", I think of girls, with maybe some wings, or a tail, or blue skin, or even a bigger change, like a mermaid tail. I don't think of a hideous monster with a female face sticker slapped onto its heaving 50 ton mass.

I'm optimistic about seeing some more humanoid females at some point, but... this game feels very, very grindy, and at times, even lazy.
Well there is this one monster girl whose stomach is formed like a human, kinda. Does that count?

But it was the same for me, too. In the end, only the story mattered, since ToroToro has run out of ideas at the end of part 2, probably.
But I have to say that I do like ending, though.

And if you think about it, not every fetish is intended for you. ToroToro tried to cover a wide variety of them, surely there are people that like the Monster Girls of part 3 the most.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But it was the same for me, too. In the end, only the story mattered, since ToroToro has run out of ideas at the end of part 2, probably.
But I have to say that I do like ending, though.
This.

The hentai is nice, but at this point I was it for the story.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Yeah, the story is what kept me going through all the terrible angels mess.

And while the multiple endings were cool, I don't like game over rape endings in general because I wanted Luka to get molested and continue the game.

I really wanted part 3 to give us more choices but alas, they kept the formula almost the same.

Maybe that RPG paradox game will deliver my wish.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Actually, the New Game + mod by ThatRussian (not spazmaran) intends to implement just that - loss scenes that don't mean a game over - and much more.

It's generally pretty awesome and the dev blog can be found . The first image pretty much sums it up.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually, the New Game + mod by ThatRussian (not spazmaran) intends to implement just that - loss scenes that don't mean a game over - and much more.

It's generally pretty awesome and the dev blog can be found . The first image pretty much sums it up.
That first image brought back to those oh so wonderful days of listening to 8 year olds trying to act tough on Call of Duty...

Obsidious

Reputation score

That first image brought back to those oh so wonderful days of listening to 8 year olds trying to act tough on Call of Duty...
It's not my style of expressing myself, either. Still, it states what can be expected in the full version of the mod. The previous release was already very promising.

thswherizat

Reputation score

I forgot about the angels. I mostly just skipped them. I agree that the later angels were the worst mishmash of ideas you could possibly throw together. Why couldn't they all be like Cupid/Valkyrie?