What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Toukaido] [ 東海堂 ] Sex Demon and Her Underlings 淫魔と女ザコ RE177304 RJ177304

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Revise: So this game is a RPG that uses an engine similar to RPG maker. The drawing seems to be pretty ok. There seems or suppose to have some kinda scenes which I donno how to get. If HP or MP fall to 0 you lose. Base on the genre it has reverse rape.

A battle f*ck RPG against energy draining succubus, nonhuman/monmusu, slime, etc.

12 varieties of CG (there are variants)
10 characters
Defeats are different the 1st and 2nd time

Non-CG, pose art + text & production events also available

56 events resulting from defeat in battle
4 trap events

Female enemies appear with 4 types of face, 4 types of outfit, 4 types of hairstyle
(48 total combinations) and some have different color variations

Last edited by a moderator:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ177304 - 淫魔と女ザコ

I'm guessing the scenes trigger when you lose and either are not in the demo or the game is bugged and doesn't play them.

I do remember having seen some preview pictures of this game on Pixiv some time ago but i don't really remember the artist.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm guessing the scenes trigger when you lose and either are not in the demo or the game is bugged and doesn't play them.

I do remember having seen some preview pictures of this game on Pixiv some time ago but i don't really remember the artist.

You need to lose to a specific attack of them. I think theres an item that gives you 3 free levels and allows you to request attacks. After that its just guessing.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to lose to a specific attack of them. I think theres an item that gives you 3 free levels and allows you to request attacks. After that its just guessing.
Doesn't work for me. I lost to every single attack combination, both with girls dressed and undressed.
Didn't manage to trigger a single scene.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Do you know what the item is called? Also do the "boss" enemies have scenes
in the game? Every time I lose to the little rabbit(bunny) girl or slime I get a black screen with them in the center.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Do you know what the item is called? Also do the "boss" enemies have scenes
in the game? Every time I lose to the little rabbit(bunny) girl or slime I get a black screen with them in the center.
From what i see, only the "boss" enemies have scenes... and if you loose under a specific attack.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Person would have to do it through PM though, since im pretty sure the game has Loli.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what i see, only the "boss" enemies have scenes... and if you loose under a specific attack.
Yeah, as far as I can tell only boss enemies have proper scenes. The mob enemies have extra dialogue depending on how they beat you, but that's the most of it it would seem.

Kind of disappointing considering what I'm seeing tells me the full version's random encounters are all just template swaps of the same enemy, and yet this is for 2500 yen compared to Mindia(RJ100008) where a large number of enemies have unique extended scenes when you lose to them.

Maybe there's other stuff in the full game to make up for that though.

Nekonekoball

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author of this game said he's gonna update the game and all enemies other than bosses will have event (may be only extra messages). The update will be made in June.

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

released

klee001x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it impossible for WinXP users to play this game?

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it impossible for WinXP users to play this game?
just out of curiosity... are you still really using winXP? Not judging or anything. :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Ztron5
I still use xp it's not like I got the money to upgrade in the first place. (most of my stuff is a pain to run on anything newer)

@klee001x
YES, WE CAN!!!!!

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@Ztron5
I still use xp it's not like I got the money to upgrade in the first place. (most of my stuff is a pain to run on anything newer)

@klee001x
YES, WE CAN!!!!!
Like i say, i'm not judging or anything, just curiosity, by now i believed every one would have change to at least win7 by any means (including piracy).

Back in the topic, i try to find the game but nothing new... :(

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

just out of curiosity... are you still really using winXP? Not judging or anything. :)
I've still got it running on my old machine, it was a good OS. 7 is the only Windows version since that's even come close.

As for MV... I have yet to run into an MV game with any amount of content. Not sure if it's a limitation of it, or if it simply hasn't been out long enough for a large game to be developed on it.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Worst part is that "淫魔と女ザコ" Is part of multiple BF games -_-

Tried searching on anime sharing and found countless other BF games but not this one.

I guess we wait more now...

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Worst part is that "淫魔と女ザコ" Is part of multiple BF games -_-

Tried searching on anime sharing and found countless other BF games but not this one.

I guess we wait more now...
Same problem my friend, same problem.

Better to search for the number -RJ177304- :D