What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Toukaido] [ 東海堂 ] Sex Demon and Her Underlings 淫魔と女ザコ RE177304 RJ177304

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ177304 - 淫魔と女ザコ

Here you go
THanks for the save file, though I'm just curious. I can't get anywhere with these fights in the "gallery room". I level myself up to max which helps the battle, but I can either attack them or let them beat me.

How do the physical moves work? I've tried the stripping, fellatio, paizuri, etc to no effect.

Additionally, are there any cg's or anything even during the rape scene after losing a fight?

Thanks.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Regarding the error, sorry to say but I don't have a clue.

Regarding the enemies inside the memories room, you're not really suppose to win or fight them. You are suppose to use the request skill for them to use those skill to defeat you to see the game over rape.

There are two type of fights, normal fight that always have more then 1 enemies, and boss fight, always 1 enemy.

For normal fight, these is nothing too special. They usually have the same rape dialogue and all those are only like 3-4 lines. Don't be fool by the 4 types of normal enemies, they are separated into 4 group(you can tell via their expression) with 4 different dialogue only. The only different might be using the request skill that deal damages to your hp directly, didn't try this one too much myself

For bosses, same thing, except their dialogue is much longer. Some of the game over rape is the same between skills, like handjob and blowjob or handjob and nipple play, you just have to see for yourself.
Each boss only have 1 cg for their special move, except the two succubus.

Hope this help, really hard for me to explain this game well

If anyone is still playing this game, avoid the slime and the fox first, those are too hard to fight (for me), even with end game gear.

ADexter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has somebody managed to unpacked the boxed exe using the EnigmaVBUnpacker?

Using the last three versions, the resulting Game.exe just pops up a white screen.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the error, sorry to say but I don't have a clue.

Regarding the enemies inside the memories room, you're not really suppose to win or fight them. You are suppose to use the request skill for them to use those skill to defeat you to see the game over rape.

There are two type of fights, normal fight that always have more then 1 enemies, and boss fight, always 1 enemy.

For normal fight, these is nothing too special. They usually have the same rape dialogue and all those are only like 3-4 lines. Don't be fool by the 4 types of normal enemies, they are separated into 4 group(you can tell via their expression) with 4 different dialogue only. The only different might be using the request skill that deal damages to your hp directly, didn't try this one too much myself

For bosses, same thing, except their dialogue is much longer. Some of the game over rape is the same between skills, like handjob and blowjob or handjob and nipple play, you just have to see for yourself.
Each boss only have 1 cg for their special move, except the two succubus.

Hope this help, really hard for me to explain this game well

If anyone is still playing this game, avoid the slime and the fox first, those are too hard to fight (for me), even with end game gear.
I can't believe you guys are still having trouble with that weakass slime. just use the attack buff ad the fight will be over in no time.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I might check this game out, but I wish I have a choice of a female protagonist. Reverse rape games most of the time have a male protagonist. The variety of monster girls it shows is a major plus. :D

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

some news about the game.
new "moves" for normal enemies (???? maybe)?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some news about the game.
new "moves" for normal enemies (???? maybe)?
you talking about the update from the 27th or the one from the 18th?

on the 18th cg was added for the tent scenes

I don't know what was added on the 27th

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

The game has been updated with 4 new enemies. You can see them on it's DLsite page.

zhou850986993

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.

I bought it a while ago. PM me if you want it.
can you give me please?mega?

who have the game,I want it.