What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Get clothes destruction idea stone, get damaged a lot and it'll happen eventually.

Easiest I think is the multihit (Undine), big damage (Mushroom on lost forest) or one that knocks you back (Mushroom Man, Cactus man)
where would one get that stone lol?

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone has answered before.
Try to search in this thread.
You do know that in development games can and do change? That even between a hotfix, not even an actual version change games can sometimes change drastically? There's also that thing where it isn't really realistic or feasible to reread 18 pages of thread for every question, and even then not have a guarantee that the info is still accurate. If it is, suppose i'll go back further than the pages i did.

Reputation score
You do know that in development games can and do change? That even between a hotfix, not even an actual version change games can sometimes change drastically? There's also that thing where it isn't really realistic or feasible to reread 18 pages of thread for every question, and even then not have a guarantee that the info is still accurate. If it is, suppose i'll go back further than the pages i did.
Changes? So what? There are translated update logs in this thread.
We are not the author so we don't know future changes, but you can find past changes here.

18 pages?
search.jpg
You should have a try on this forum's searching.
It can save both your and my words.

Yeah, it's still accurate.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There's also that thing where it isn't really realistic or feasible to reread 18 pages of thread for every question
I think you might have a problem if it's not feasible for you to read 18 pages. I can understand you not WANTING to spend the 20 minutes it'd take to fully read every post, even the 5-10 it'd take to just skim them, but it not being feasible? You may want to see a doctor about that.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have you tried pressing ctrl + f

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
whats the difference between the free and the supporter version? if i add the passfiles to the free version, will it be like the supporter version?

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
whats the difference between the free and the supporter version? if i add the passfiles to the free version, will it be like the supporter version?
There's a list on the wiki -

Reputation score
is out for sponsors.

[New elements]
1 new mob (Tumor Beast) added in the Mysterious Ruins;
New ideas "V equipment" & "A equipment", those can be found in the Mysterious Ruins;
Corresponding V & A equipment (2 dildos for V and anal beads for A), those drop by mobs in the Mysterious Ruins;
The map for the Mysterious Ruins is expended.

[Adjustment]
Lvl cap increase of some ideas are buffed;
Enchantment of some materials are changed;
Some mobs' drop table are changed;
Treasure chests are added in the Forest of Deception and the Mysterious Ruins;
Maggot Carrier's ATK is nerfed.

And bug fixes.

You can enchant the new equipment, to make the strongest dildo and beads!
...As they are just a kind of accessories, you can't swing them although.
d7a799-20160804111104_1.jpg

Reputation score
is out for sponsors.

[New elements]
New outfit "frill swimsuit" for Momiji, that's drop from Crawling Licker;
Event added in the Mysterious Ruins, for clearing the "The Kidnapped Lover" quest.

[Adjustment]
Lvl cap increase of some ideas are buffed (should be lvl 81 if you found all the idea stones);
Adjustment of some Korean letter displays;
Improvement of status menu displaying;
Content of idea stones in the bandit hideout are changed;
Vibes cause less MP damages, and making the heroines have damage voice instead.

[Bug fixes]
The treasure chests couldn't be opened;
Enchantment that act on vibes' vibrating frequency wasn't working properly.

A stupid question. The official WiKi says there's slave clothes, but how to get it
I don't think it is available atm, as there is no screenshot about that outlook.
As the wiki editor is the game author himself, I guess he just pasted his item list into the wiki.

Last edited:

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
Yes, Supporter and Free FGF are the same
So, Free FGF ver 0.47.2 with pass files would act the same as supporter FGF ver 0.47.2 with the same pass files

Kanou Frisk 451345

Reputation score
FGF ver: 0.50 is released (Paid Update)
|

[New Features]

• Added a new enemy, "Legion," to the Mysterious Ruins.
  • Changed and added the map of the Mysterious Ruins

[System Adjustments]

• When a party character acquires coins, they will now be added to the protagonist's possession at that time.
  • Improved UI behavior when manipulating Crystal XP
  • Added UI to display reserved items
  • Changed to initialize item usage reservation when restrained by the enemy.

[Bug fixes]

• Fixed an issue where improper win/loss processing would occur when resuming an Arena match if you pressed the F4 key to return to the title screen.

Last edited: