What's new

ACT Loli [tozicode] Recover the Restarts

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Recover the Restarts

And I think I saw the zombies before in a different game, can't remember which one thou.
I'm pretty sure I know which game (or games) you mean, but since the title was entirely in moonrunes I doubt I'd be able to find it.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update is out! Three new levels with extra levels and what i think is a miniboss. Stuck on the second level so if any of you fine gents gets through, a save would be nice!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what, you mean to say this game isn't dead? what new enemies, if any, are there?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what, you mean to say this game isn't dead? what new enemies, if any, are there?
So far some tentacle zombies that rape the heroines, some annoying as hell spinning blades and some electric slimes. Havent gotten any further than level two.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How does one unlock the new stage?
Beaten boss on ex, but still no new stage.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does one unlock the new stage?
Beaten boss on ex, but still no new stage.
Dont think theres anything besides the 3 stages and the EX counterparts. Do you sharing a save? I've pretty much given up.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got em all right here for ya. Even the EX stages. Also, EX stages are unlocked with the normal stage being completed with an S rank or higher

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far some tentacle zombies that rape the heroines, some annoying as hell spinning blades and some electric slimes. Havent gotten any further than level two.
downloading just for this o.0

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got em all right here for ya. Even the EX stages. Also, EX stages are unlocked with the normal stage being completed with an S rank or higher
I know how to unlock the EX stages, just gave up on this. Thanks for the save, though its making the game give error messages on the level select screens and cutting all sound.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know how to unlock the EX stages, just gave up on this. Thanks for the save, though its making the game give error messages on the level select screens and cutting all sound.
You can turn the sound back on if you go into CONFIG on the main menu. It's not bugged out, the guy who gave us the save just muted everything.

Also this game is freaking brutal. I don't appreciate having to practically break my keyboard to get out of a grapple, only to get caught again three nanoseconds later. The tentacle zombies made me quit in disgust and delete the demo. Which is really saying something as I was hoping to... enjoy that enemy.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can turn the sound back on if you go into CONFIG on the main menu. It's not bugged out, the guy who gave us the save just muted everything.

Also this game is freaking brutal. I don't appreciate having to practically break my keyboard to get out of a grapple, only to get caught again three nanoseconds later. The tentacle zombies made me quit in disgust and delete the demo. Which is really saying something as I was hoping to... enjoy that enemy.
Oh, whoops. Sorry. Didn't know that the settings were sent as well. It's just a personal preference most of the time.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So nothing new is added in the ex stages? also it seems they removed the special EX game over for the first boss.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I cannot find the new enemies.... what stage is that?
I've already cleared the Nightmare stage.

oh..... now I find it......... *grumbles*

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after you lose. some animations play. was there a button to get it to do that? can't seem to remember.

CorrinSpear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case you're having a hard time, after beating World 1 (forest boss) you have to go back up a level in the menu to find the new levels.

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh, I expected the new demo to be difficult, but not THIS difficult. The EX stages with the buzzsaw appearing together with the enemies need a much shorter reaction time than what I can muster right now...

Anyone know what new H-scenes there are in the new version? I can only find something with the tentacle-zombie - up to 5 on one girl. I can't find any new game-over scenes though?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Took the completed save from a bunch of pages ago and unlocked the new stages + EX stages, so its not technically 100% but it has access to all the new levels.
I think the new content is only the electric slime and the tentacle zombies, I haven't finished the EX levels though. If you want to trigger the animation with more than 2 zombies you'll need to go to Stage 1 EX

Attachments

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ugh, I expected the new demo to be difficult, but not THIS difficult. The EX stages with the buzzsaw appearing together with the enemies need a much shorter reaction time than what I can muster right now...
You can cheese all of those through trial-and-error by just remembering where the tough parts are and prepping the grey haired girl's super saiyan mode beforehand (pull out the leaf staff thing and wait for the circle to turn red then activate it again), then just spamming jump for screen clearing tree nukes. Seems like I always clear every stage in this game strictly using the grey haired girl, the loli feels useless by comparison.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for the buzzsaws turn into the Laser gun girl version of the loli. not that I played very much into it but she worked the best for the 1st double spawn.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for the buzzsaws turn into the Laser gun girl version of the loli. not that I played very much into it but she worked the best for the 1st double spawn.
You can also charge the gun for a large bullet spread that homes, it's incredible for clearing out the buzzsaws since they have low hp. You also don't have to charge all the way to pink/white colour before shooting.