What's new

ACT Loli [tozicode] Recover the Restarts

Doritto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Recover the Restarts

8 new cards were added in the update. 6 of them can be gotten by normal means. 4 are improved damage buffs, one is a Tinsura tech modifier and one is a generic score-for-survival card.

The last two are quite something, and they have specific locations. I can't tell what the exact trigger is, but I got them by beating the maid boss (normal, not EX) with a grandmaster rank with each character. (I've only ever beaten the boss with a GM rank so you might not need it). Tozica's one is used by pressing strong attack while on the ground, and Tinsura's one is used with down+strongAttack.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update today. Ver.11

Adds 2 new levels. I only saw one new game over rape when you are grabbed by the succubus on the 2nd new stage.

My save below with both the stages and their bonus variant. If anyone found any other great scenes please let me know.
Also a warning for everyone for anyone using this save: Change the controls, my controls are mapped to my controller.

Attachments

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me or are the controls completely messed up in the new version? I don't seem to have a jump button, even rebinding the keys doesn't seem to do anything.

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it now. The Game Over scenes with the Succubi has multiple variations by the way, in case someone somehow missed it. You can switch between the two during the scene with left and right.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

damn i forgot all about this game. good to see its still being updated
also these controls are fucked up.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

damn i forgot all about this game. good to see its still being updated
also these controls are fucked up.
OH SHOOT. I mapped to them my controller. I guess that was tied to my save. My bad

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excellent
Many thanks SacredFire
Good to see this gem being updated and escalating from just Ryona
'living to its potential

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get past the waves of sawblade on Castle EX stage? :eek:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do you get past the waves of sawblade on Castle EX stage? :eek:
Didn't even bother after encountering the first of those, but my suggestion is to try the skill from the witch that grows a Tree after a long delay. Time it right and it should instakill them all.

greatgf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got past the sawblades with the orange hair girl's alternate form. Instead of swords, she shoots lasers, and if you hold either attack button for a couple of seconds, she fires a barrage of homing lasers which make short work of the sawblade enemies. Press both attack bottoms at once to toggle between her forms.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone have a list of scenes? or death conditions?

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use Tinsura's machinegun attack to take care of the sawblades. Use Tozica's gun to inch your way towards the spawn point for the saw blades, using her gun to clear out the spikes at the end of the hall. Just before you get to the spawn point, switch to Tinsura. Inch your way towards the spawn, and AS SOON AS you hear the spawner trigger, immediately turn towards the sawblades, crouch, and press the power attack button.
The problem isn't the sawblades on the new second stage EX; it's what comes right after them. A boss wave with five (?) enemies; two succubi and three giant pink sucky things that basically one-hit you. (They grab you and there's not much hope of escaping.)

I've tried using Tinsura to take care of the pink suckers first, but that means I have to retreat to one side of the screen or the other where the succubi get me.

I don't even want to try using Tozica; her attacks in both forms are either too weak or don't have nearly enough range.

Edit: Holy shit I did it. As Tinsura, set up a tree to the left of the second spawn (Where the succubi will spawn) by pressing down/crouch + normal attack. There is a small delay before the tree sprouts. Immediately after setting the tree to sprout, dodge into the spawn. At this point you can either try using Tinsura's (normal) power attack, or dodge back and try using her machinegun attack to eliminate the pink suckers. For me, one succubi flew to the left of the screen and took care of herself by getting caught in the leaves of the tree. I think I took care of the second one with a random (normal) power attack.
Edit 2: Set a tree to spawn, dodge into the spawn trigger, dodge back, continually try to use Tinsura's machinegun attack. You may get hit but I just had this work 2 times in a row, and it looks like a pretty solid strategy.
Edit 3: Third spawn seems to be 3 succubi. Put up a tree and hope for the best.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Use Tinsura's machinegun attack to take care of the sawblades. Use Tozica's gun to inch your way towards the spawn point for the saw blades, using her gun to clear out the spikes at the end of the hall. Just before you get to the spawn point, switch to Tinsura. Inch your way towards the spawn, and AS SOON AS you hear the spawner trigger, immediately turn towards the sawblades, crouch, and press the power attack button.
The problem isn't the sawblades on the new second stage EX; it's what comes right after them. A boss wave with five (?) enemies; two succubi and three giant pink sucky things that basically one-hit you. (They grab you and there's not much hope of escaping.)

I've tried using Tinsura to take care of the pink suckers first, but that means I have to retreat to one side of the screen or the other where the succubi get me.

I don't even want to try using Tozica; her attacks in both forms are either too weak or don't have nearly enough range.

Edit: Holy shit I did it. As Tinsura, set up a tree to the left of the second spawn (Where the succubi will spawn) by pressing down/crouch + normal attack. There is a small delay before the tree sprouts. Immediately after setting the tree to sprout, dodge into the spawn. At this point you can either try using Tinsura's (normal) power attack, or dodge back and try using her machinegun attack to eliminate the pink suckers. For me, one succubi flew to the left of the screen and took care of herself by getting caught in the leaves of the tree. I think I took care of the second one with a random (normal) power attack.
Edit 2: Set a tree to spawn, dodge into the spawn trigger, dodge back, continually try to use Tinsura's machinegun attack. You may get hit but I just had this work 2 times in a row, and it looks like a pretty solid strategy.
Edit 3: Third spawn seems to be 3 succubi. Put up a tree and hope for the best.
You just might be having trouble coz you're avoiding Tojica. For me it's much easier to use her and if I recall correctly she got an extremely useful charge shot skill last update?
But yeah, different people, different playstyles

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it just me, or are there a lot of game overs from previous versions missing? or am i just not making it far enough in the levels...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What a retarded reason for a ban, if you don't care about his post than ignore it, it hurts no one.
Except it bumps a thread to the frontpage and people usually expect and update because of it. Just don't do it, its not that hard.
That said I wish there was an option to not bump a thread with your post

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well if this thread is gonna get bumped anyways. may as well add the loli tag then.

Atersu

Reputation score
Is the game still alive?
I can't find Recover The Restarts! anywhere