What's new

Transformers RP interest check.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
So, as you might see, I'm thinking of making a Transformers RP. I intend to use War for Cybertron storyline as background, with the RP taking place shortly after the events described in the game. I do not intend to use any of the characters or phlebotinum from the game, so deal with it - except for regular energon, I guess. The players will be grouped into one crew of transformers - either Decepticons or Autobots, depending on player votes. While I intend to make this a freeform RP, I will put some restrictions to balance things - the number of players allowed to take an aircraft for vehicle mode will be very limited, for example. You'll need to make your own characters, and let me get one thing straight - this is robot only. I'll post a character sheet if this attracts any attention.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Transformers RP interest check.

I made a : D -esque face when I saw this. Much interest. Transform and roll out! :D

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess my face was pretty priceless when i saw this thread...But what the hell,why not?

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

All hail Megatron!

Although I am interested in this, between my schoolwork and the RPs I'm already in, I probably won't have the time. I may be able to play at a later date however, but I don't expect you to hold a place open for me based on that. So basically, good luck and have fun.

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I might be able to find a way to introduce characters later on, but not in large numbers, I'm afraid... Also, I'd like to people who are expressing their interest to start voting: wanna play as Autobots or Decepticons?

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, I do not. Managing something like your RP would be too much for me. However, I suppose that a group of, say, three to four players would be enough to start.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As much of a hassle as it is, don't get me wrong, I do love it. I feel like I'm having an orgy with all of your perverted minds as I write for you, and read what you wrote in turn. Thus satisfying my ravenous basic instinct, and allowing my intellectual side to present itself.

I'll get out of your thread now, but not before I leave an Optimus quote,

Optimus Prime: said:
"Amazing, a booby trap that actually catches boobies."

OP
cross_grave

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, I think I've waited long enough. Those who wish to play, please make a character sheet and PM it to me to get approval. I'll ask for a subforum as soon as they're ready. Considering there are only two users willing to participate so far, I'm granting you full liberty in terms of choosing a vehicle mode (including airborne), as long as it makes sense. Those who come later asking to join will get the chance to fly only if Kenny and Hero decide to stick to ground - if they're still interested, that is. You'll be playing as transformers who have never been on an inhabited alien world, so you get cybertronian alt modes. Also, decide - you wanna play as Autobots, or Decepticons?

Name:

Appearance:

Alternate Form:

Class: (Scout, Soldier, Scientist - you can come up with your own specialization, those are examples)

Weapon of choice: (one ranged weapon, one melee weapon - do remember that melee combat between robots tends to be brutal, since a lot of force is needed to punch through armor plating; you can choose a non-lethal weapon though, and you'll get a small energon pistol as a side arm)

Strenght: (including special abilities - game breakers will be vetoed)

Weakness:

Personality:

Background info: