What's new

bartosz

Reputation score
Hi would someone be interested in translating Mai Nai?
This game has so much good content and events, along with along with about 20 costumes, but unfortunately I cannot find thread here.
Roughly translating about content from site by simple translate
Basic HCG 100 sheets or more. Over 20 dress-up costumes.
There is a display of damage to the costume due to damage.
There is level-up assistance.
There is a hint of H event.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Please help! I´m searching for a translation of this great Game:

Might there be one somewhere? If not: Could I encorage someone to translate is? If you have Paypal I would pay for it = o

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to see any of Gentou Maten Rou's touhou related works translated, for example , or for someone to at least let me know how to hook the text for a program like Translation Aggregator. It seems to be done in java, and I haven't seen how to hook something like that.

kolee2

Reputation score
Check my Signature under Incomplete Partials. Long time ago I started working on a Partial for this but never finished it. Around 2014 or 2015. The UI is done, the names of almost everything but the Skills and Enemies are also done. Still, it's enough done to get you on your way.
holy crap its been a long time but i was just wondering if you still had the partial for the game because i tried looking it up under your signature and it seems that you have deleted a lot of them

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
holy crap its been a long time but i was just wondering if you still had the partial for the game because i tried looking it up under your signature and it seems that you have deleted a lot of them
I don't delete my Partials. Zippyshare just removes them when they go too long without being downloaded. I used to use Mega, but someone got my account banned. Oh well, lol. I do still have the partial, however it never got finished.

Hi, would request a partial (or even better a full) translation for coolsister latest game (kinda surprised this wasnt picked up for a partial yet)

I did a partial for Coolsister's other games. All but Milly and the Succubus Dream. However, I don't really work on partial's anymore. I am however assisting a Taiwanese game dev to get his game translated to English. So, most of my translating efforts go to that.

Attachments

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
Wondering if anyone is interested in translating this game: (RE286597)

This circle also made the Marunomi game which is quite good, it has tentacles, lolis... Though didn't find any other english patches for their other games though.
+1

----------------

Can anyone make a translation of this game
Really thanks.
ps: game on cat.

Lyra black

Reputation score
A translation of this game called cocoro/kokoro function

store:

can I have a preference with translation - leave in JP honorifics [sama, san, kun, chan] and sensei

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Hi, would like to request a translation for this if anyone's interested :)

Kamishiro Itsuki's Election v1.03 [sunantenna]

Game :

Erdas

Reputation score
Hi all, was wondering if anyone had a copy of the mtl fix listed in the comments here . The links are dead so if anyone can share a mirror that would be super
helpful.

MobGuy

Reputation score
Hello all, in case if there are some translators who want to translate some fap worthy eroge, here is my recommendation :
1. [atelier sakura] netorase marina 2 i heard its difficult to translate cuz the terrible engine, however marina 2 this is the best of all marina series
2. [atelier sakura] kashidashi kanojo shiori pretty good netorase, nice eroticness.
3. [atelier sakura] shinjin hatachi onee-chan av debut yuuki rin 1 & 2 i fapped many times to this
4. [atelier sakura] Gyarukano the new released good netorase & good ending

Last edited:

Son Kekarot

Reputation score
"Hello there." I was wondering if someone could translate this game? Game looks interesting and I'd like to see it translated! Please

Last edited:

fronic238

Reputation score
looking to see if anyone could translate some of the kagura series by Debonosu works:
, , , , .
The games are short with not much of a story, the main character is usually a shrine maiden and the CGs are two for each of the 9 enemies with one game over if you lose to the final boss twice. The CGs are well drawn, voiced for all female characters with one or two being animated. you can see what the CGs look like if you search for Debonosu Works on . Steam has one of the earlier games translated named "Kagura Douchuuki"(with all hentai scenes removed). The items and home menu options don't change much from game to game.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just requesting translating this calendar from [マニファクチュア] セックス&ヴァーデンリッテ (Ver3.02) game
This is open world game, and there's a lot festival in some town. I'm working partial for this game but it's so hard since they use script at EACH item, armor and weapon ...
Change one name carelessly, and it will wreck the game (so no full machine translation since it will mess the game)
Translator++ is helpful, but must be careful for any "wrong placed" translation ... (some words MUST NOT BE TRANSLATED)
This game have a lot feature and depth in gameplay to the point it have it's own Wiki (I get the calendar at Wiki)
There haven't been any update since 2018, so probably this is their final version ...

Good original BGM, some MAP and area have their own BGM, no VA, Have Cooking, Craft (Item, Weapon, Armor, Access),
Satiety system (you need to eat), Stamina system (you need to sleep), and you can "train" to increase Satiety and Stamina number ...
Trait / Skill system (you can choose unique trait growth unique only to certain character) so they have their own strength and weakness.
Open world, but like Skyrim or Fallout, you can venture anywhere, but you need to face POWERFUL enemies to progress.
Re-Build Ranch and get benefit from taming animal !
Fishing some rare fish, be careful since monster can comes out too from fishing ...
Logging, Mining, Fishing, Harvesting, Cooking, even Alcohol skill ...
Getting Drunk can increase chance for Luck, the gameplay also plenty affected by LUK status ...
Flirting to girls increase their affection and reward AP (AP can be used to learn personal abilities)
Guild Quest (Kill enemies, Procure Item, Hunt criminal, Get treasure, Rank Up mission) << not mandatory
REALISTIC food and alcohol picture (Real life photo being used)

The gameplay is superb but the sex scene is bland ...
Gameplay : 9/10
Erotica : 5/10

there's some fans for this game, and yep, 2nd season release also already found (Ver 2.0.5)
might still get updated ... (last update November,2020)

no need to edit the picture, just make list based date would be fine ...
FESTIVAL
01 : Fishing ?
02 : Shop Discount, Dragon_Meat only (Dodotebi, Mining Town)
04 : Noodles Shop (NW from Fishoria)
05,12,19,26 : ?
06 : Discount Sushi shop (Fishoria)
08 : Drinking Festival (Foruritte, Starting Town)
9, 10 : Sage Knight (Fishoria or Mirute.Emera Church)
11 : Hunting Festival (at Day) (Mirute Emera, Elf Village)
13 : Lava_Fish (Salamander_Village, Inner_Boroku_Mountain)
14 : Lava_Scale (Salamander_Village, Inner_Boroku_Mountain)
15 : South of Fishoria at night, Near Lake (Goddess lake)
16 : House at Swamp Town
17 : Golden Flower (Field around Heristen, Castle)
20 : Fishing Competition (Fishoria, Fishing Lake Town)
21 : Golden Bird (Boroke Mountain)
22,23 : 23 Destival Dodotebi
24 : Cooking Competition (Dodotebi, Mining Town)
25 : Armor Shop Discount (Heristen, Castle)
27 : Quiz Competition (Heristen, Gate)
28 : Tournament Festival (Heristen, East Castle, Arena)

Attachments

Last edited:

TheShadowofH

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

Work: (RJ326025)
DL Site :

I think this game looks fun; just need to understand what their saying
P.S: DFTBA

Darkest C

Reputation score
Translation request for this game. Dlsite link here.

Reputation score
It would be really cool if someome translates these MASTERPIECES :3 Thank you in advance for making our world better:love:

Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

DominancE

Discipline LS
Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

man that shit needs to be translated

aqwerd

Reputation score
Can someone translate this?