The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

In Transit
Tag: All

Hearing the talk between Ventus and the others, Lena continued to follow along, feeling a bit more fatigued from the previous night, but no matter what she might say, she had enjoyed it to be honest. Noticing Lyra following along with them, Lena smiled softly and jogged back over to her. "Lyra... you need to stay here, okay. Don't want you to get hurt or anything now," Lena told the zombie girl, petting her on the head before urging her on back to Everfrost.

Along the way, anytime Lena could catch a glimpse of Ventus's, or any of her other companion's asses, she took the opportunity to do so, not even bothering to try and hide the fact that she was. Her time with Ventus the night before had... awoken her own desires, and while she had been a bit timid about expressing them sometimes, she had never been one to shy away from stealing looks on women she thought beautiful, and down here... she figured she might as well get the best looks she can.

"I... I can sing some too... mistress. My mother was a courtesan, before she met my papa. If you ever wish to hear some music, I can try to entertain you, though I don't know any songs of elvenkind really, aside from a couple that most people in the overworld know," Lena said, after Dasyra mentioned she was no bard or minstrel.

When they reached the underground river, Lena looked around with wonder at the place, and listened to the others talking, trying to come to a decision on what to do in order to get through to the water temple. "Hmm... mistress, if I could find any animals nearby, any that are smarter at least and roam about, I could speak with one perhaps to perhaps try and see if they know a way to the water temple that doesn't involve us going through the mindflayer's area. I... thought that the mindflayer lady was quite beautiful, but... I'm loathe to lose my mind to them and becoming their bimbo. I... I would rather become your eternal servant, because at least I would still have my mind as my own," Lena said, scratching her chin a bit.

"Other than that I don't really have too much in the way of any other ideas. I mean I can handle the cold a bit, but I doubt I could make it all the way through to the temple. I can also help build a raft too, provided we had the wood to do so. I've got plenty of rope in my gear, so that's not an issue," Lena said after a few moments, looking a bit unsure of what to do.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark River

"I remember the songs. You know, they even made one of me, if it hasn't been forgotten in three generations.. and now it sounds like mockery." Ventus exhaled, her gaze ice cold, even if Dasyras touch seemed to soothe her.

"But she is not wrong." Ventus turned. "If Mindflayer seek knowledge, they'll take it. Even if those around these parts are.. lewder.

You seem to handle all of this very rationally, but I think you misunderstand a fundamental of your craft, not every necromancer has to raise the dead. After all, the dead are already among you."

She then shook her head at Lena. "You just saw one of the animals roaming about. These caves hold many dangers, the more the further you get away from my cold. There are but a few harmless animals, the Rothe for example and drow herd them. Huh.. it seems your little pet has stayed behind as well, Lorelai, all for the better." Ventus shook her head.

"Its naive to think that any but the fish know other ways to the water temple." She did smile a little at Lenas words. "Alright then, so be it." Ventus twirled her blade out of its sheate in one determined, fluid motion.

"Please stand back." She requested, as the air began condensing at the tip of her blade, causing mists to swirl down along the edge. When the Deathknight took a step forward and touched the surface of the water it rippled, but quickly slowed down, frost spreading out from it.

"Stay close to me, for I only freeze the surface, this river flows too strong to freeze it all and my magic is strongest by my side." She stepped upon the ice, nodding to her three servants to follow her. (time for a balance check to walk on ice!)

"While we walk, I guess I should explain.. While.. my condition allows me to feel certain.. desires still, I need no food, nor sleep. The reason I requested song is that in a way, its what kept me sane through the centuries." She wandered, silent for a moment, before continuing.

"I didn't even care that much for it in life. But death makes you reevalute things. Frankly, I can not even blame most undead for becoming monstrosities. I did too. That.. thats why I request you don't look for my past, alright? Not for selfish reasons or to push you away, not even because I wish to hide my transgressions, but because I fear if you dig too deep, you might awaken.. ah, there, ahead lies the temple." Ventus pointed to a sideway of the river, a more shallow landing at the end of which with a loud sound of rushing, two waterfalls framed an ornate entrance.

"So far no water elementals.. Surely they would have felt a disturbance in the water. Be careful and prepare now, before we close in and enter, a water elemental, submerged in water, is just as hard to see, and dangerous, as an earth elemental underground. We likely have a moment to prepare, but let us not be caught unguarded." Ventus nodded calmly, raising her blade, a set of light-blue necril runes that were hitherfor unseen glowing upon it , as she looked around the area cautiously.
Reading them: (Necril language required:
'No mortal magic avail' And another set reads 'To find all living' Also, sudden urge to roll a will saving throw vs fear.
Discerning Ventus spells (Dc 17 spellcraft)
Ventus is casting detect magic and detect invisibility.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple
Tag: all

"You misunderstand my craft as well, mistress. I'm not just a typical priestess. My granted powers are directly designed for the animation of undead. If I am denied that, you effectively have a priestess who's less than a normal one.," says Lorelai simply, "It'd be like if I denied you your spells. Sure, you can manage. But you'd be less than if you could use them as you were. In such a condition you'd likely search for ways to compensate for lack of spells, perhaps using other dark powers in their place. It's the same concept."

Lorelai climbed on and then promptly tripped with a grunt, grumbling irritably as she just crawled over to the middle before carefully getting up. "Think I found a possible further liability with this plan if we get attacked. Suppose we'll just have to manage then."

When they approached the temple, it was quiet. Ventus cast spells, Lorelai noting the runes, and the supernatural fear that began to grip her. ( 17 since Antipaladins give -4 vs fear)

If the fear didn't send her running into the water, she would cast Magic Vestment on her armor and shield, and Delay Poison and Resist Energy Cold on herself.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple approach

[Dexterity (balance) check: 21]

Dasyra kept close to Ventus, bearing with her coldness and listening to her reminiscing as they walked over the delicate and slippery surface.

"If song kept you sane, then I shall sing for you my Lady. As for the past. We are shaped by it, but it does not define us, so long as we think in the present and plan for the future. Besides my lady, no doubt what you hide from us shall, given an eternity of undeath, eventually come to light. Do you think that we shall no longer be your potential brides if that were to come to pass?"

As far as preparation went, Dasyra was as prepared as she was going to be, all things considered. She was not especially looking forward to fighting against the elementals and would prefer to keep this visit cordial at all costs.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark River

"I don't hold that many spells. Either way, I have mixed feelings towards necromancers." Lorelai felt the unnatural fear grip her.. and shook it off after a moment of hesitation, allowing her to cast her spells while Ventus surveyed the area. She seemed to hesitate briefly, before responding to Dasyra.

"Undead have no past or future, we are frozen in an eternal present. Which can be a wonderful fate, if the present is the best you have. Once you are undead I can tell you a lot more though."

"Its quiet." She remarked, regarding the temple.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lost River

"W-Well, fish count as animals, b-but you're probably right. I follow your lead mistress," Lena said softly, looking a bit embarrassed at having said what she had about talking to an animal from around there to try and find them a path.

( to stay on her feet.)

After Ventus froze the waters over, Lena stepped tentatively out onto it and tested the ice, pressing her foot down onto it, and remaining close to Ventus as she walked. "I... didn't really think about digging into your past, mistress. Whatever you did then, is of no concern to me. I don't think what you did then, has any bearing on what you do now, personally," Lena told Ventus as she followed along closely, watching her footing as best she could.

( to see what Ventus's magic is for.)

When they made their way to the temple, Lena sighed softly and gulped slightly. Reaching out to see what Ventus was doing with her magic, Lena was able to figure out which they were, and managing to learn that she was trying to detect any magics or invisible creatures about. "Well at least I don't have to worry about anything sneaking up on us too easily," Lena thought to herself, as she followed them up to the temple.

"Yes mistress... it's a little too quiet," Lena muttered softly, peering about to see if she spotted anything out of the ordinary.

( )

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

"You're a better necromancer than I am with that sword, frankly. You can do things I've never even heard of. I've less an issue with necromancers, obviously, but then I've historically just animated bodies without souls. It's little different than animated object being made from bodies, just a different animation energy. Less evil than golems, who are made from enslaved elementals. I mean it's something I've trouble following the logic of. Undead are not tools, sure. But animals, who have souls, are? How about trees? They're alive but have no minds in the traditional sense. I understand that it's a religious decree and you'll not budge, it's why I am attempting to give it all up for you. I just can't understand the logic behind it is all."

She looked about. "Either it's an ambush or the attackers are already here or have been here. We'll learn nothing standing here however."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark River

"Indeed." Ventus agreed and nodded to Lena.. Who took a step forward into the waters, silent around her. There could be a dozen water elementals lying in wait, but she'd not even realize it until it was too late. However, noteven scouting on ahead into the shallow waters she found anything out of the ordinary.

"You're arguing morals with an undead abomination, you realize that?" She chuckled at Lorelai.

"Degrees of sentience. A spoon or tree, or even wolf does not have the same feelings and understandings as you or I do. That is why few would think me cruel for snapping a tea-spoon in half, while if I did the same to a little puppy, or worse, human infant..
In my case, unlife is something to be appreciated, not created on a whim. But you are right. Lets advance. Lena and Dasyra, to the flanks left and right. Lorelai, follow behind me and be ready to support either of us with magic. I shall take point. Our goal is gathering intel and nonlethal encounters."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple

"Yes, mistress!" Dasyra said, acknowledging the command. She slipped into the freezing water up to her knees and bit back the urge to chatter her teeth. Cold! Cold! Cold! She moved off to the left, bow drawn and arrow nocked. She glanced about, looking for trouble from above and most certainly from below. Any unusual current or motion in the water could signal the coming of an elemental.

Inwardly, she hoped that the mistress would not contemplate snapping any puppies in half. Dasyra loved puppies as much as she adored little children. She also hoped that the elven death knight wasn't really the abomination she claimed to be. There was beauty and good in her, she just had to conquer the evil in her - and maybe the ranger and her companions could help Ventus do that.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

"And were you incapable of morals then we wouldn't really be having a discussion at all, honestly. I think far higher of you than to consider you simply the state of your energy polarity. Undead, living, one can let it define you... Or not.," shrugs Lorelai, "In any case I don't create on a whim but for purpose. And sometimes one has to get their hands dirty to help the most people possible. Something any healer learns quickly. In a situation with many injured, you have two choices. You can spend tons of energy trying to bring back a probable lost cause and likely lose five others in the meantime... Or only help those you're sure you can save. Not pleasant. Not happy. But necessary if one truly believes in helping others. Ideals tend to break upon the rocks of reality all too often."

Once they were ready, Lorelai nods. "I'm probably as durable as the others, but I suppose it is harder to cast with things in your face."

She moved ahead, ready to strike or cast as needed. Hopefully she had the right spells for this day...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark River

Ventus too jumped into the water, unaffected by its relative cold, infact, as soon as she entered it seemed just a little cooler.

"Well, you let your being alive define you, you eat, you sleep.. I am bound by similiar definitions, but in a much different way. Either way, this is not the time to philosophize." Ventus nodded, taking the lead.

She approached the double gated door, testing it, her eyes narrowing. "I saw no magic upon it.. and its slightly ajar." she pushed it open, then froze.

(Perception DC 20:
You hear a female moaning in the distance, allowing you to put up your guard further. Gain +3 initative.

The door swings open to reveal a watery temple, with all you would expect. Depictions of fish on the walls, two statues of what looks to you like watery blobs, inscriptions in what you think is Aquan. The air is humid and brings a welcomed warmth, with an unusual smell to it. Ventus however ignores all of this, staring at a greenish puddle on the ground.

"A forgotten one. How. Why? Its not possible past the barrier, alright, don't touch this liquid, for the livin-"
"Anyone there? HEEELP! Haaaah!" Ventus dashed forward with a calm, but still worried seeming discipline and in the next room, all of you see..

(Direct link if the below is too big for ya!)

A creature, for lack of a better name. It can generously be called a large, bipedal greyskinned monster, but with too many eyes and tendrils growing out of its grey flesh. It stinks of sex and being close to it actually.. makes you feel pretty good, actually. Energized, almost. Less weary.

The creature is currently licking the exposed priestess of a priestess with torn blue robes, who seems as aroused as she is distressed. "Haaah.. who are you.. doesn't matter.. help me! They killed all the elementals.. haaaah.. And I want it to fuck me sooo baaaaad!" The priestess squirmed, while the creatures shaft twitched, oozing stinking green precum. You do note that the priestess looks exeptionally healthy for someone that is getting raped, infact, she seems rather into it. A closer look reveals a glistening of green upon her lips and her eyes seem somewhat clouded.

"This is impossible, how did they get here.." "Some cloaked asshole summoned two of these things, to break into the temple.. Aaaaah..!" "Listen, whatever you do, don't let it fuck you any more! You are affected by it already." "I don't exactly have.. haaah a choice. Ooooh fuck it, not sure I want to chose.. this is incredible, you should try.. .. hmnn yeeees! I still think I'd like to get rescued but.. ooh if it just wants to fuck me, nothing bad about that, hmnn.."

"Damn it.. you don't understand,.. everyone, take this creature out. Do not let it.. Graaah!" A tentacle from the creatures arm shot at Ventus, though she blocked it with the blunt of her blade, a coating of ice flowing off of it, the tentacle stuck.. only to tear itself lose, slowly growing back together. "Don't let it have intercourse with you, no matter how good it feels! These are the things I've been fighting for.... longer than any of you have been alive. I've never seen them past the wall.." Ventus growled, though she seemed stunned by what she was facing, and slow to act.

Perception Dc 10:
The vestigial gills and a subtle blue-tint of the girl give her away as Water-Genasi.

Perception Dc 25:
Looking closely, something about the woman the creature is toying with seems.. odd, as its tongue wanders over her sex and lower belly you could've sworn you saw her clit not only engorge but grow larger.

Knowledge: The planes, Dc 15:
The energy flowing from this creature seems to be the source of life energy itself.. It wont harm you, but too much could have just as dangerous consequences as the negative energy plane.

Initative:
Ventus: 2
Forgotten one: 21
Forgotten ones tentacles: 16
Water elemental priestess: 11

You are affected by a positive energy aura. You gain fast healing 2, if you are already at maximum health you gain temporary hitpoints, however, if those temporary hitpoints exceed half your normal hitpoints, rounded up, you'll need to make a fortitude saving throw.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lost Underground River

Lena followed the others and hopped down, wading through the water along with Dasyra and Lorelai behind Ventus, wrapping an arm around Dasyra to help her through more quickly since she was already shivering, and being a bit less affected by the cold than the others both were, or at least Dasyra anyway. When they got up to the large double gated doors, Lena looked around Ventus's shoulder to look inside.

( to hear the moans inside.)

"Wait... mistress... did you hear that? Anyone else? There's a woman inside, and she's... moaning," Lena asked softly, looking around at the others, and gently touching Ventus's shoulder to get her attention as she spoke.

Once they did move in however, Lena drew her bow and strung an arrow, preparing to fire it as she aimed it out in various directions. When Ventus mentioned the greenish slime at her feet, and what it had come from, Lena looked back. She was about to ask what the stuff was when they heard the woman's cry from deeper in, and Lena rushed along behind Ventus and drew her bow as Ventus opened the door. Seeing the creature within eating the priestess girl out with its odd tongue, Lena narrowed her eyes after the exchange between the priestess and Ventus.

( and to see she's a genasi and is growing a cock.)

"Mistress... come on we need to help her," Lena told Ventus, moving around to Ventus's left a good ten feet to space them apart, as she looked closer at the priestess, who Lena noticed was a water-soul genasi, and she also saw her clit was steadily growing as the Forgotten one's tongue was licking her all over. As Lena studied the situation at hand, she cast her Barkskin spell to provide her with a bit of added protection, hoping that this time it wouldn't be for naught like it had been against the earth elemental before.

"Hey you big oaf... put her down," Lena called to the creature, trying to pry its attention off the priestess and bring it towards her, hopefully with it letting the poor genasi girl go first.

(Cast Barkskin, which provides +3 natural AC for 40 minutes.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple Corridor

"One could argue anytime before one dies is a good time for philosophy, but onwards indeed.," Lorelai says wryly.

She moved ahead into the water, not noticing the cold at all due to her spell as she moved in. They reached the door unmolested. Lorelai really wanted a crew of skeletons to assist her right now.

( Perception 29)

Lorelai paused as she reached the door, hearing the noise beyond. "I think we have the answer on if the temple was breached before we arrived or not...," she whispers, bracing herself for conflict.

Seeing Ventus' reaction, Lorelai could guess what lay ahead. She followed up on her mistress, cursing quietly, before they saw the monster. Lorelai wrinkled her nose a bit.

( 17 Perception)

"Elementalkin and whatever that is. She's resistant to cold then. Still, everyone watch your fire. Ranged attackers, strike from an angle. He's big, you'll have better odds of not hitting her then. Not sure I like the fact I feel good right now, but just means we do this fast. Mistress, how do they react to negative energy? Are they immune?"

( 22 Initiative)

Lorelai smirks and pulls out her portable altar before casting Desecrate on it. "I knew there was a reason I kept preparing that. Give em hell, mistress, I'll keep the negative flowing for you at least."

(Ventrus gains +6 vs Channel Positive, and +2 to Attack, Damage and Saving throws within 20 feet of the altar, which would be Lorelai currently.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple

Initiative = 24, Attack rolls (First two arrows hit on 22, last hits on 26)

Damage on each arrow: 12. 8 and 8 magical piercing

Already moving to a flanking position as Ventus, Lena and Lorelai all cried out, Dasyra chose to keep things simple and quiet. She aimed at the creature's exposed side, intending to make it drop the befouled and molested water priestess. Certainly, if he were the source of the tentacles, then it was imperative to drop the creature before his oozing, secreting tentacles and positive energy magic could make them all meat on a hook like the poor girl was.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 1

Initative: Lena -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Forgotten one -> Tentacles -> Water Elemental priestess -> Ventus

Lena chants a protective spell, her skin turning all wooden. With her not being a major threat, the creature ignores her and continues licking the priestess who moans lustfully.

Dasyra puts a total of three arrows into the creatures large hide, causing it to growl in anger and focus on her for a moment, though it still returns to the water priestess. It seems at least somewhat resistant to attacks.. or perhaps it simply heals fast, as green blood drips out of the arrow wounds, but the shots themselfs didn't seem to slow it down much.

Lorelai desecrates a shrine, the creatures reaction to this seems hard to gauge, though Ventus looks more determined. Ventus responded: "A forgotten one. Warrior, its.. complicated." She readied her sword, searching for a path to the creature.

The Forgotten one continues to lewdly lick at the priestess, before plunging its cock deep into her pussy, green precum oozing down her belly as the creature fucks her roughly yet, if her reaction is any indicator, exeptionally enjoyably. It moans out in a loud growling and she screams lustfully as the greenish cum oozes from her sex and her clit indeed enlarges to become a human shaft. Only to twitch, oozing a hint of green precum of her own.

The Forgotten ones tentacles rush to grab at Dasyra, the only one attacking it so far.. but the barely manages to block them with her bow. A lesson for the future, those tentacles can extend dangerously far...

The elemental priestess moans lustfully, rocking against the creature, green cum still oozing over her as she drops down at the monsters feet. Her newly grown shaft is fully erect and she seems unfocused to say the least.

Finally, Ventus rushes forward, striking at the creature, and although it blocks with one large, misshapen arm, she cuts deeply into it, the cut almost immediatly freezing over with a coating of frost actually slowly crawling over the wound. Still, she did not do enough damage to down the creature right away as it roars in anger, its massive shaft still semi rigid and on full display, angry eyes (and quite a lot of them too!) focusing on the Deathknight.

Round 2:

Initative: Lena -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Forgotten one(Moderatly injured) -> Tentacles -> Water Elemental priestess(dazed) -> Ventus

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple of Lewdness

Seeing the thing take the poor priestess as she cast her protection spell on herself, and plunge its cock inside of her, Lena narrowed her eyes and drew her blades and moved in with Ventus, being a much better melee combatant than a ranged one, and she tried to flank around behind to its other side from where Ventus had gotten, and she swung her katana out at the bastard, trying to cut the priestess free from its grasp, aiming at that cock that was inside of the priestess if she had to.

"I said... let... her... GO!" Lena cried as she swung her weapon out at the bastard.

( , though I'm not sure if she can move to truly flank it with Ventus or not this turn, but if she can, then it'll be a total of 26 for her attack roll. If it hits, her damage roll will be 1d8+6 altogether after taking her favored enemy aberration into account. Also, Lena is using Hunter's Bond to grant all her allies within 30 feet her favored enemy bonus against aberrations, which is +2 to attack and damage rolls.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

"I'm not asking about our relationship status, mistress, I need to know if it's immune or if it will explode and kill us all if I use negative energy on it., says Lorelai tensely as she focuses, "Just tell me if it's a good or bad idea to enervate it or not."

In the interim she noted the obvious mutation of the woman. Was she about to turn on them? Hard to say. "Keep an eye on the captive, she might have turned."

She noted Ventus would likely be the next target of the beasts strike. She moved up, using Ventus as cover against any attempts to disrupt her spell as she cast Shield of Faith on Ventus.

(+3 Deflection AC for Ventus.)

"Going well so far at least though."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple
Combat

Dasyra carefully withdrew from the tentacle slithering in front of her, hopping backward and attempting to maintain her angle on the true target, the Forgotten One's main body.

She was skilled at making precise shots, so she was confident in not hitting her beautiful mistress or the lovely Lena as both swung their deadly blades in close quarters with the beast. Once she had sidestepped clear of the tentacle she loosed arrows at the main target, the first two connecting while the third missed.

First two arrows hit on 31, last presumably misses on a 13. Damage for each arrow is 9 and then 12 magical piercing

;

"It'll go down eventually, we've gotta take it down quick before these tentacles get us. Eyah!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 2

Initative: Lena -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Forgotten one(Moderatly injured) -> Tentacles -> Water Elemental priestess(dazed) -> Ventus

Lena cuts at the creature and feels obliged to test her reflexes in dodging the green liquid that splatters out in response. However, her attack is effective, as the creature growls, three eyes rolling over to focus her.

Dasyra adds two more arrows into the beasts hide, the third being deflected by a tentacle, as she backs off cautiously. Again the beast growls in pain, slowly it seems to be affected by the continous assault driving it a step back.

"Ah, apologies, I don't wield negative energy, but it seems to be water to their fire, so go right ahead, though we might be able to continue this one as is. Also, .. damn it, yes she is!" Ventus growled. Lorelai meanwhile felt an odd tingling, itching sensation in her legs, from nerves that died off and refused to come back long ago being revitalized.

As Lorelai casts a protective shield upon the Death Knight, The forgotten one smirked, stroking its shaft, covering the priestess in more ooze. It almost looked like a protective cocoon by now.

The tentacles lash out at Ventus, but before they can strike her the undead elf raised her blade, freezing those coming too close and standing her ground.

On the ground, the priestess twitches, her skin darkening, her hair turning white, as her shoulders crack, a second pair of arms growing from her back, her normal arms stroking at an equine shaft, as a second one pushes out of her pussy, a set of heavy balls growing from her lips...

"Graaaaaaaaaaaah.. thats .. soo much.. betteeer.. ooh you all should feel like thisss.." She moaned out with an eerily lustful voice, a blade at the end of her tail flashing dangerously as she pounces on Lena! (Strength or dex against grapple attempt!). Not enough with that, the bladed edge of her tail catches Ventus unprepared, cutting into her leg, though the Deathknight shows little reaction.

Ventus brandishes her sword, plunging the icy blade deep into the creatures chest. The creature growls angrily, but within a few moments, melts into a large, green puddle, stinking of arousal. (fast healing aura is gone.) However, before the creature is defeated, several of the tentacles upon it deattach with a wet slurping sound, slithering and knotting together into an independent bundle of limbs, apparently refusing to die with their.. host? Parent? Do you want to know?

"Hmnn you wanted some of me? Here, let me fuck both of your holes, it'll feel amazing." "This is why you don't want to get up close to these creatures, if you are subjected to their fluids for too long, you become.. something worse, a wild sex beast, but with still a dangerous intelligence. The Forgotten Warrior must have been having its way with this one for a while before we arrived." Ventus theorized, only for the corrupted priestess to laugh. "Ahahahaa.. yeeees.. its been fucking me sooo gooood while the other ones went for our mast... who cares about masters, I just want to feel good come on, lets make you all pregnant with more things that'll grow up and get to feel good too ahahaa..."

Initative: Lena -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Tentacles -> Forgotten one, blade priestess(dazzled) -> Ventus (lightly injured)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

Lorelai grunted, blinking in surprise as she felt, well, feeling in her legs for once. "The hell? I can... Feel my legs? Agh, there's no time for this right now! What the hell, she looks like a tiefling who rolled in an alchemist lab!"

She hisses as she sees the woman lunge at Lena, cursing. "Damn. I should have tried neutralizing her with negative energy earlier. Too late now. If there's more of em ahead, I'll wait until we got a fresh target to enervate, for now I'll give Lena a hand. Mistress, keep track of the damage you've taken so I know to heal you!"

She cast Divine Favor, before moving to flank the priestess, skirting the tentacles best she could.

(+2 to hit and damage and vs Fear for Lorelai)