What's new

Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
Double the pleasure, double the fun, doublemint spearmint gum!
Combat

"Oh dear... that's no good," Dasyra moaned as the priestess twisted and morphed into another monster, one that seemed likewise perfectly designed and inclined to fuck all of them senseless.

"Mistress, is there any way to reverse the process and banish the infection?" the ranger called out as she aimed next for the tentacles that seemed to be gathering with the intent of attacking someone else.

The elven ranger was clearly unnerved by this new development, her eyes unable to keep fully off the double futa figure that was attempting to tackle and overwhelm Lena. Her shots against the tentacle clump were off at first, and she attempted to correct that with a final arrow.

http://orokos.com/roll/476803 First shots miss, last shot will hit on a 21. If it does, the damage is 7 ( )

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watery Temple of Tentacles
Tag: All

Seeing her blade slicing into the Forgotten One, Lena couldn't help but feel like they had managed to get its attention off the poor priestess, who was being mutated even as they were trying to save her. As the tentacles dropped the priestess, Lena was preparing to swing again to finish off the Forgotten One even as Ventus thrust her blade into the beastly thing. Looking down at the priestess as she got back up, Lena was about to help the poor thing up, before Ventus's words came, and Lena saw and heard the priestess was growing more... dangerous.

( , got a nat 1. XD)

"W-What the... no. Let me go!" Lena cried out, as she was pounced on by the priestess, trying to bring a leg around to put between her and the priestess, to shove them apart from one another as quickly as possible, because she did not want that to happen to her as well, though assuming that didn't work Lena tried to bring the hilt of her katana up to hit the priestess in the side of the head in an attempt to prevent her from gaining any ground against her.

(Not sure if Lena can attack, or if it would be an attempt to break free of the grapple that I'm positive hit her what with her nat 1. But if she can attack, here's the roll for it. , though it would be a 16 if she doesn't take a -2 penalty to attack, I believe. If I'm wrong on this, then please correct me one of you, because I've never really done grapples in Pathfinder before, and have zero experience with it.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 3

Initative: Lena -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Tentacles -> Forgotten one, blade priestess(dazzled) -> Ventus (lightly injured)

Lena eeps as a pair of strong arms locks hers up, the twisted priestess troublesomely having limbs to spare still. Squeezing her wrist until she let go of her weapon the priestess grinned lustfully. A rough tugging on her clothing, it seems as if Lena is about to be .. attacked like this another time, only for the priestess to realize the angels dual nature. "ooh thats interesting. I'm going to make you feel real good now." She grinned.

"It's easy to banish it at first, but the problem is .. this one will not cooperate. It feels amazing, apparently." Ventus responded to Dasyra, As she pinned one of the tentacles to the slightly wet underground, but there were several more remaining.

Lorelai empowers herself and steps to assist Lena, who doesn't look as if she can break out without assistance.

The tentacles rush out in retaliation, coiling to strike at Dasyra, but again, the elusive archer barely avoids the attack, the tendrils hissing in disappointment.

The priestess dangerous tail cuts at Lorelai, keeping her at bay for a moment, while the priestess coos, aligning one of her massive horsehsafts with Lenas backdoor.. and grinning, thrusting into her backdoor. (Another str check, this time against being pinned.) The thick shaft.. actually feels incredible. One of the horsecocks twitches up against her own, while the one in her bottom stretches her and pulsates lustfully. "Don't let her cum into you!" Ventus cautions, but Lena feels.. incredibly aroused actually. "Let me cum in you.. and on you.. and all over you. Just a few litres of cum and you'll be as sexy as me! Oh waters holy.. this feels incredible, you all need to feel like this!" She also feels better than before.. (you gain +10 temporary hitpoints and lose the constitution drain Ventus put on you earlier!)

Ventus brandishes her blade, deciding to first finish off the tentacled mass, rushing forwards and cutting at it.. only to stumble and open herself up to the creature, tentacles slithering over her undead flesh, causing an angry, involuntary but nonetheless passionate moan from her for a moment. (nat 1 attack derp!)

Initative: Lena(grappled) -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Tentacles (injured) -> Forgotten one, blade priestess(grappling) -> Ventus (lightly injured, entangled)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple

The yelp from Lena could be heard by all, as the priestess tackled her, and she grimaced as her wrist was twisted and caused her to drop her blade. Shifting her battle skirt out of the way, Lena felt the priestess lining one of her large horse cocks up with her tight little ass, and her eyes went wide as she felt the wet slippery cock pushing its way into her pucker. Feeling the horse cock pushing into her, while the other horse cock brushed along her own cock under her skirt, Lena couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure, despite the situation, while her own cock stiffens under her skirt.

"N-No I... don't want you... t-to do this. C-Come on, snap out of it, you crazy priestess," Lena stammered to the priestess, not wanting to give up, as she started struggling with the sex crazed thing, ramming an elbow back into the woman's gut to try and keep from being pinned down.

( )

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

"It's fixable? Alright, I'll try to not kill her. Emphasis on try, I'm not trained for nonlethal combat and she's not making this easy.," growls Lorelai, holding up her shield to ward off the tail before striking at her distracted opponent.

"Get off of her! Besides, her body is strange enough as it is, she doesn't need your help! Bloody interdimensional insanity everywhere around here. Demons, aasimar, undead, this life crap, elementals... Remind me when we're done here to call one of my goddesses servants as back up. If there's more of these things ahead, I think we could use it."

Lorelai struck out with her mace with a growl, trying to dislodge the mutant priestess.

( 22 for 7 damage.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple

"I'll keep concentrating on the tentacles. Lena, keep resisting! We'll get to you!"

The ranger then aimed for the tentacles that were wrapping around Ventus, hoping to weaken their integrity so that the death knight could break free under her own considerable strength.

Her efforts at shooting the tentacles that were specifically holding Ventus made the shots harder, for the elf erred on the side of caution so that she wouldn't hit her mistress.

First two arrows only hit if AC=20 or less. Last arrow won't hit.

Damage of first two arrows if they hit are 11 and 5;

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 4

Initative: Lena(grappled) -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Tentacles (injured) -> Forgotten one, blade priestess(grappling) -> Ventus (lightly injured, entangled)

Lena tries to struggle free, however, for as good an effort as she puts in, the corrupted priestess seems all the more eager to hold on. "Haaah so tight." She coos as she continues to pump deep into Lena.. then casts a hungry grin at Lorelai.
(Nope nat 20 from her, +10 temporary hp)

"I doubt it is fixable with her at.. this stage. Maybe if she was willing.." Ventus remarked, as Lorelai went swining her mace. "Oh fuck you! Infact.. I might do that." She grinned, reaching out with her other pair of arms, trying to grab Lorelai as well(Str or dex from you to avoid!) and force both of the women into submission, pushing Lena down before her. "Just wait until I cum in you, it'll be great! Haaah fuck yes slut!" Her bladed tail tries to slash at Lorelai and trip her into the Mad priestess grasp, but she managed to deflect it by lowering her morningstar.

Meanwhile, Dasyra was picking off more tentacles, shooting them off of Ventus one by one. The tentacles also tried to grab at Ventus but couldn't get a proper hold on the Deathknight, who growled angrily, ice dripping from her blade before she cut it along the arrow-weakened tentacle mass, freezing a good deal and shattering them, leaving the remains bloodied and twitching, until they too melted into a green puddle. The priestess seemed not to care about the loss of her ally, a mad lust in her eyes as she tried to fuck both Lorelai and Lena into submission.

Initative: Lena(pinned) -> Dasyra -> Lorelai -> Forgotten one, blade priestess(grappling, lightly injured) -> Ventus (lightly injured)

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple of Anal Fuckage

Struggling with all her might against the priestess, Lena kicked and squirmed around to get free, but it was all for naught and she ended up only getting Lorelai caught too it felt like to her. Her poor tight little asshole was filled so full that Lena could barely think straight, or pull free, but she knew that she had to hurry up and break free, lest she be corrupted as well. As she was pinned down, Lena lost any leverage she'd had up to that point, and with her cute ass high in the air, she had no way of retaliating at this point, it seemed, but she refused to give up and just let the crazed priestess cum inside of her.

"N-No... p-please get... g-get off of me," Lena whimpered, trying to squirm and kick her legs back to get the priestess off of her, starting to get desperate now at this point as she did. "M-Mistress... h-help please," Lena called to Ventus, with tears of desperation starting to form in her eyes as she called to her mistress to help.

( = 11)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

Lorelai grunted as she deflected the tail with her shield, but she was shocked as the womans arms twisted in a 180 against any bone structure that made sense to grab at her!

"Nine hells, skeletons do NOT work that way!,"

( 23 str check)

If she stayed out of her opponents grasp, she swung her mace again, trying to dislodge her opponent. "Mistress, I could use a hand here, I'm used to working with a squad of the dead in a fight!"

( 20 to hit, 7 damage if hit)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple
Tag: all

The elf was pleased that the tentacles had been taken care of, and now turned her attention to the remaining enemy. This shocked her, as now she was looking at the mutated priestess as she was busy grappling and trying to mount her friend.

She raised her bow and fired arrows, trying to safely aim center mass for the priestess without harming Lena.

[Attacks: two arrows hitting at 21, final arrow misses.

Damage rolls: 6 and 7 damage.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round End
Corrupted Priestess,
Water temple, entrance hall

The corrupted woman smirked, a long tongue licking along Lenas cheek as she continued pounding into the angelbood with lustful coos. "I'm coming Lena!" Affirmed the Deathknight, but she was still occupied dispatching the last tentacles.

Meanwhile, however, Lorelais avoided being grabbed as well and instead gave the creature a good taste of her morningstar.

It was unclear if this, or Dasyras arrows were what caused the creature the priestess had become to hesitate, but hesitate she did. Letting go of Lena, finally, she jumped back, retreating down the corridor, hissing;

"Tzzzk.. you don't know what you're missing out on.. I'll tell the other one and then.. you'll be sorry!" With that she jumped back, her legs bending at an odd angle, and pushed through the door at the end of the corridor, priorly escaped by the huge tentacled monstrosity. The door is left open by only a gap and Lena feels.. hot to say the last, her body moaning and complaining that the fun suddenly stopped. (Will save!)

Ventus meanwhile adjusted her armor, grimacing. "We have to continue and stop whatever these creatures are up to.. this is.. part of the reason why I wish you as undead, these creatures hurt undead more, but can not convert them like they can other life. Lena, are you alright? I've not seen them past this wall, infact, I thought my fortress impenetrable.. one might have summoned them as servants through magic, but none could be so gripped by insanity.. " Ventus cast a glance at Lena, then carefully advanced, hesitating, nodding to Dasyra. "Scout the door, Lorelai, check on the angelbood. Lena, can you continue?" The Deathknight inquired, eyes burning with a blue-white fire, blade raised.. this fight did not seem over to her for sure.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

Lorelai curses as the corrupted woman escaped on her. "Blast, wasn't quick enough..."

She immediately moved to Lena, checking her over with a grimace. "Lena, Lena talk to me. You're in control, focus. Concentrate on who you are, not whatever the hell that was is trying to say you should be."

She glanced over to Ventus. "Insanity knows no race, creed, energy polarity or mortality. It simply is. And those who would embrace dark urges or calls, who'd tamper with dark arts in a foolish manner or would call upon scourges for their own benefit are never in short supply. This development is trouble in more ways than one but we'll have time to discuss that later."

She looked Lena over. "Mistress, if I alter her polarity to undead temporarily, you think that might undo the damage that that woman did to her? You're the expert on these monsters."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round End
Corrupted Priestess,
Water temple, entrance hall

"Yeah, while many of our foes are mere beasts with one drive, the intelligent ones among them are dangerous in that manner, they know that they can heal from most injuries while their taint takes time to cure, so expect them to retreat and strike again later, which is why we must not give them much time to unfold their strategem.

You mean the false unlife spell? I'd definitly not hurt, other than perhaps tease me with things you are not yet willing to grant."
Ventus mused briefly. "Trust me, I've known powercrazed, but these creatures, that is a new brand of perversion or insanity that drives one, they serve none but their own goals." Ventus explained, looking ahead.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple
Tag: All, mostly Ventus

"So are demons, but people traffic with them often. They're not even loyal and yet they do it. So are Daemons, who want nothing more to end existence. This might be unique in method but not unique in being a horrible force that people stupidly will use for their own goals thinking they can control it or want to be part of it.," says Lorelai, checking Lena, before using her Touch of Unlife gift upon her.

"Not a spell, a gift from my goddess. Something both less and more powerful, and unique to a priestess. Cmon, Lena, say something. If you're okay, we need to get moving. For that matter, if you are also hurt Dasyra, come here so I can do the same for you and can channel negativity to heal everyone."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Scouting Ahead in the Water Temple

Without a word, the ranger advanced quickly but quietly ahead, keeping her eye out for traps and trying to notice what sort of enemy defenses lay ahead. As with any scouting mission, it was not her intent to engage at all or even be discovered if she could help it.

She followed the path of the fleeing priestess, bow and arrow drawn and at the ready. She took time to be careful, as she didn't want to be caught off guard and on her own with such fearsome and transformative foes about.

Taking 10 if possible

Perception: 24
Stealth: 23

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Dasyra

While Ventus seemed impatient, she also understood the calm and steady approach Dasyra took. The Ranger scouted ahead cautiously, easily following the waves the priestess made.. the next room was about 2 ft under water and a semi-circle, with doors to the left, the right, and a larger set of doors under a large statue of a whale leading ahead.

Through that set of double doors, the now corrupted priestess tries to rush, but quickly slowed down, as a mostly robe clad female(?) carrying a staff crackling with electricity stepped. For a moment she seemed to smirk at the fallen priestess appreciatively, then, Dasyra had to duck out of her line of sight.. she was coming this way.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Scouting Mission

Dasyra slipped out of sight and considered. Another corrupted priestess? Or was this a different sort of spellcaster? She weighed up her options. Did she have a clear way to report back to her mistress? Or did she need to stay hidden as the robed woman was making her way forward?

(If she can retreat without being seen, she'll inform Ventus of this robed woman with the staff. If not, she'll hide and stalk the robed woman as she moves forward to confront Ventus, and if she starts to cast something against Ventus and her companions, she'll do a surprise shot from behind to mess with her concentration and spellcasting.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple of Deep Anal

Lena squirmed feebly against the prietess's body as she tried to break free, the whole thing only really enticing a more deep pounding she figured. When she felt the huge horse cock pulling out of her ass, after an arrow whizzed past her, Lena collapsed to the floor with her cute angelic ass sticking in the air, groaning softly as she landed.

( )

"O-Ow... m-my poor ass. Please tell me it'll tighten back up," Lena whimpered softly, her body feeling quite warm, and her cock stiff as iron, but she thought she could manage for now, and tried to get back to her feet. "I... I think I'll be alright, everyone. Just give me a minute or so to catch my breath," Lena mumbled softly to Ventus and Lorelai, as she got back up, looking for her swords and sheathing them once more.

When Lena heard Lorelai mention an undeath spell that would temporarily make her seem, feel, or otherwise be undead, Lena shuddered for a moment and nodded. "A-Alright, go ahead then. If it'll help us get moving quicker, go for it. And mistress... I... I won't lie, I'd rather not be undead, o-or a lich, or w-whatever we would be to you, in undeath. But... it's better than what those warped things are," Lena said to Lorelai, and then Ventus, gulping slightly as she said what she did to Ventus.

Once she was back on her feet and Lorelai had cast her spell, Lena would right her clothing and armor, and prepare to move on.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple
Tag: all, mostly Lena

"Thank the Ruby goddess, don't scare me like that.," sighs Lorelai once Lena responded in a non-insane fashion.

Using Touch of Undeath, Lorelai followed up by channeling negative energy to heal her and Ventus.

( 14 healed)

With that done, she got up to her feet and picked up the portable altar in preparation to move it up for the fight ahead.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

? ? ?
Water temple, Corridor

Ventus body was restored by the negative energy, whilest Lena.. had to admit it didn't feel pleasant, but between this and her strong will, her urge to.. do lustful things to whatever came close to her mostly subsided. It seemed she managed to resist whatever had happened to the priestess. Ventus nodded at her words, however, before the deathknight could respond to Lena, Dasyra returned and informed them of their approaching foe in a hushed voice, just a moment before the very same and, the (now less beaten up) looking double dicked corrupted priestess approached.

"If that isn't the accursed undead that has been holding us back for a while now. Worry not, with this.. and.." Suddenly, the robed figure laughed, focusing on Lorelai "Ahahaha.. seems you were onto us.. so gracious of you to bring before us what we'd have to take from the earth temple normally." She raised her hand and Lorelai felt a sudden tugging on her back.. the priestess wants the other staff!

no matter what Lorelai tried, she found herself but a moment too slow, as the staff twirled forwards and into the priestess free, hand, without you ever noticing a spell being cast either. "Take the crystal from my poket and throw it to the ground." The robed figure commanded, her newly corrupted pet-priestess happily obliging and as she did, a circular sphere opened up below them.. a portal! "You can't stop us, foolish corpse. Soon, mother will finally awaken." There was a smirk from the robed one. "No!" Ventus shouted in reaction, sending her sword flying, perhaps together with a few of Dayras arrows and a spell from Lorelai..

But all it or they did was impale the wall at the other end, as the two creatures slowly sink into a portal opening on the ground.

"Damn it! By the accursed!" Ventus rushed forward, punching solid ground for a moment as she tried to reach out through the quickly closing portal.

The Death-knight sighed, dejectedly, stepping to pick up her blade. "I seem to have made a dire misjudgement." She growled, leaning up against the wall.. ".. We have no choice now but to investigate the mindflayers, do you know why?" She sighed, sheating her blade again. "Damn it, all this for nothing.." She looked over, then added. "Excuse my curses.. but thank you lot, I could have defeated these creatures, but it would have gotten more dangerous, had I not had you to assist... but still we failed, infact, accidentially aided whatever foul goal these things pursue." Ventus sighed, annoyed, stepping back to meet up with you three.