The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Temple of Portals, Apparently
Tag: All

Once Lena was back on her feet, after Lorelai's spell, she looked around as Dasyra returned and hurriedly told them about the cloaked figure coming their way. Lena drew her swords and prepared to fight again, and as the cloaked woman came in and spoke, Lena narrowed her eyes and listened, waiting for a chance to strike, if need be. When she saw Lorelai lurching forward though and the staff coming free from her hands, Lena gasped and just as the priestess tossed the sphere down, Lena reared back her left hand and hurled Dusk at the pair, along with Ventus' sword, and anything else the others threw at the two, only to see it land in the wall behind the two.

"D-Damn... sorry bitches," Lena grumbled as the two disappeared through the portal, wanting to go after them, but knowing better than to just jump in after the two, as she went and recovered Dusk from the wall and resheathed her blade.

Seeing Ventus punching the ground, Lena moved behind her and knelt down, hugging her from behind to try and calm her down. "It's alright mistress... we'll figure something out. We have to. Now tell us, why do we have to investigate the mindflayers? And what might we have to give them in exchange for their help, or whatever it is we need from them?" Lena said softly, trying to get Ventus to stop hurting herself, and gently taking her mistress's hand she'd pounded the ground with and making sure she didn't cut it or anything.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

Lorelai saw Dasyra approach before a woman appeared. Lorelai got ready, when she felt the staff on her back get tugged. Lorelia cursed and tried to hold it but it seemed not a force in the cosmos could prevent the two from escaping with the staff.

If Ventus was angry, Lorelai was right behind her on it as she snarls. "Why the hell did we bring that with us?! We knew they were after it! Argh, I should have said something! Too late now...," She fumed as she slammed her mace against a wall a couple times to vent.

"...No, I don't know why we are going to the mind flayers, but I can only assume it's because they know something. But it might not necesarilly have been for nothing. We are now aware that they can escape your defenses. Which means you need more forces to hunt them as well as hold back the bulk at the fortress. Meaning we need to either recruit allies or you're going to have to allow animation of the fallen to bolster your forces to free up forces to investigate and respond to other areas."

Lorelai sighs and paces a bit, "In addition, we should finish searching the temple. There might be survivors who can tell us what happened, or objects of value we might be able to use. While I'm not in favor of robbing temples, at this point we need what we can use in the conflict ahead. Or possibly a clue to that womans capabilities. Or especially, what one can do if they have all four staves."

"If one could call it a benefit I almost seem to have gotten some feeling in my legs. Scared to see if anythings been done to them though. Better check now though...," mutters Lorelai, moving aside and peeking under her robes at her legs to see what state they were in.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor

Ventus crossed her arms, an annoyed look quickly fading with the hug as she raised a finger. She was expectedly cold to the touch. Lena could see her hand was not injured much.. It was not like Ventus was alive, after all. "Simple. She used a spell, perhaps telekinesis without weaving signs or incantation. Whilest some mages can learn to cast such magic, someone that powerful could have simply attacked us, the fact that she retreated, and moreso, the usage of crystal gems to store magic, rather than wands, hints that this robed woman was actually a psion. .. Mindflayers are excellent psions, if she was not one of them herself, they might now who she might have been at least. Whatever these creatures are up to, we have to stop it. As for what they will ask for their help.. that is more of a problem.." She sighed, leaning into Lena, letting her look at her hand with a soft smile before looking over to Lorelai.

"The fortress defenses should be fine, as long as I don't stay away for too long. Investigating? Thats what I have you for. I went to the slave market to recruit more forces, unless you think you are not apt for the task.. Vara did advertise you as skilled adventurers and you were priced thusly... " Ventus seemed disappointed at Lorelais suggestion and continued insistance of raising undead.

"Perhaps we should split to search the temple and head to the mindflayers.. at least I should go to them, there is a.. strained business relationship." The Deathknight suggested.

Lorelais legs seem fine, well, as fine as they'd been for a long time. They almost look a little better than they did before, actually. But perhaps she's just imagining these things?

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

"Yes. But we're 3 people. We can't be everywhere. And if she can just teleport around psionically and drop in more creatures all over, we can only address one situation at a time. And if they are doing some ritual in their held area, you're going to have to attack at some point. And that needs way more forces than defending. Also I add that I'm a skilled necromancer who's not allowed to necromancy. And before you say it, I'm not a wizard. My method of necromancy isn't nearly as robust as theirs, though I've my own advantages. It'd be like denying dasyra her bow or making Lena use a bow. They can sort of manage but it's not nearly their expertise. In any case, you'll have to decide what you're going to do about the multiple fronts issue, mistress. My option has flaws, but even if we just use it on oxs or something and not people it's forces that don't get those you love killed or can just give more fodder to the enemy and it's comparatively inexpensive. Otherwise you'll have to hire mercenaries, convince living factions to aid you or call on extra dimensional aid. That or find a lot of sentient undead somewhere who are willing to risk their immortal lives on this.," says Lorelai with a sigh, "It's your call to make, but holding to ideals to the point of hurting yourself and others helps no one. Sometimes you need to let ideals take a back seat for awhile to do the most good. I know that in so many ways. If I continued with my faiths ideals I couldn't save nearly as many lives as I had. If I went with the ideal of trying to save everyone, I'd end up saving no one by wasting time on someone I couldn't save and not spending that energy and time on people I could have. Ideals are something nice to aspire to, but not to the point they become a detriment. The pragmatic answer is the right one sometimes. A judgment call is required."

She shakes her head. "Something to consider. I don't think we should split up however. There might be more of those beasts here. And even though you're immune to the Mindflayers, they still outnumber you heavily, mistress. And we're not immune. Best to present a united front in both cases rather than split our already small forces and get divided and conquered. But if you'll insist on this course, I suggest Dasyra remain. As the most stealthy of us, she has the best chance to avoid getting in over her head, as well as sneaking in to save us if things go wrong."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor
Tag: All, Lorelai primarly

"SILENCE!" Ventus suddenly burst out, as Lorelai questioned her ideals. Lorelais collar lit up with the command, and she found herself unable to talk. "You wish me to stop holding onto my ideals, Av'aran Mutami?" She said, calling Lorelai a foolish lunatic in elven.

"So be it then. If you so direly wish to create more undead, oh let me tell you, I so very much desire the same." The Deathknight smirked, stepping up to Lorelai and drawing her sword. "Your life disgusts me. Every time your heart beats its like a drumming laughter of mockery to my ears. Your blood flowing through your veins is torture to my eyes, your sight disgusts me, that living, breathing filth. Not by my own desire, but the torture and machinations of another. One obessed with me, more insane, but just as disregarding of the sanctity of life, and unlife as you are.. now HOLD STILL!" She commanded, raising her sword, putting it up to Lorelais throat.

"It's nothing but my ideals standing in between me and raising an army of undead, starting with you. I have denied these desires for centuries and I will not have some full of herself little *indecipherable elfish curse* whine how inconvenient it is that she can not use mindless corpses as she used to." The blade cut lower.. and through Lorelais collar, freezing it up, before shattering it. That also broke the silencing effect.

"I'll somehow manage to press on and persevere. I will never again force undeath upon those that do not desire it. I will never again betray my ideals.
Out of my sight."
She said, with harsh determination.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai
Water Temple

Lorelai winces as the collar robbed her of movement and sound as the death knight went on a rant, before cutting the collar free. It seemed trying to talk to her was a waste of time, since it seemed she was constantly ready to assume the worst of her. Well. Not usual for an undead but it wasn't atypical in the grand scheme.

"Very well. Lena, take care of the little rust monster. Seems I'll be fighting the enemy my own way or dying trying. Good luck, Ventus, Dasyra, Lena. I hope it goes well for you."

She turned and began making her way out.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple
Tag: Ventus primarily

Dasyra blinked as the wordy exchange went back and forth between the practical healer and necromancer and the Death Knight mistress, whose feelings on the nature of undeath were about as mixable as oil and water.

It wasn't her place to take a side in this issue, despite her own feelings. What she was surprised about was the threatening nature of Ventus, followed by her obvious restraint in the face of wanting to slay Lorelai, ensued by the even more ludicrous freezing and snapping of the woman's slave collar.

So... complain and get to go free? Well... that was something odd indeed. Dasyra put a hand to her own slave collar and reconsidered what it might mean. Suddenly, it didn't seem nearly so bad as it once had been, for Ventus' ideals seemed to mean quite a bit to her. Funny, for someone who had downplayed honor in favor of loyalty when they first had met.

Once Lorelai had departed, Dasyra approached Ventus.

"My Lady. I - I see what you're up against. The desire to create undead is not one you wished to have... and deep inside you are still a Protector of our people, the Lady Ventus Darkbane. Please, even if you've lost Lorelai, and though we've failed in this mission, know that... I pledge myself freely to your cause - the cause of the one who fights to stay true to your ideals in the face of indignity and defeat."

Dasyra knelt in the freezing water which chilled her to the bone and sent goosebumps along her flesh. She bowed her head so that her golden elven locks dripped and spread along the surface of the water. She placed her bow and her sword down in front of her, as was custom of a low caste elf to do when taking an oath to a noble.

"I swear by the gods of the elves, of nature, and by Evening Glory as well. The ties of my old life and my new, that I will help to end this threat that you stand against and, if you'll allow, to restore you from your curse and heal your ailment."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor

Ventus stood strong, until Lorelai left, then leaned up against a wall, repeating a mumbled 'never again' before looking up as the elf spoke up. "Hmnn?" She looked up, forlorn for a moment. "Thats a name I haven't.. " She began, then watched Dasyra proceed, a weak smile returning to her lips.

"Yes.. I admit it, even as I see you kneeling there, I just wish to take away your final breath, keep you forever in my embrace in undeath. You wish to restore me from my curse? Don't make such oaths if they cannot be fulfilled.." Ventus sighed, but twirled her hand, almost as if on trained reflex, in a circle mimicking a half filled moon over Dasyra.

"This is not something solved by a mere raise dead spell, my dear. As long as my sword exists, I exist in undead, and it is not something you can simple destroy with a good smithery hammer. And I need it, need it as weapon against these creatures. Even if you found a way, I doubt I'd deserve it. It must be half a millenia ago.." Ventus mused, thinking back, going on:

"If not longer, that I was alive, you see. And for half that time of my undeath I.. Dasyra, I've done what Lorelai proposed and far, far worse. Even if at the behest and through the workings of another, I delighted in bringing death and misery to what I was to protect. I was named Darkbane for I stopped an undead crusade but then ..." She stopped herself, hesitating, going on with obviously skipping something.

"Then I was a mighty general in a far worse crusade, that only stopped whence my.. when the leader of this crusade overestimated themselfs.

I know not what happened, but they pushed to far, they dug too deep, they sought to destroy a mighty source of life, and perhaps they succeeded in inflicting a dire wound, but .. life has been striking back ever since and I, regaining my senses, have been fighting to keep it at bay, to attone as much I can, ever since, to stop this wicked growth of false life.

Dasyra, I've been torn apart, drowned in holy energy, burned to near nothingness, but I always return, as long as this sword exists."
She looked at her blade. "I need it, I don't even know if I can exist without it, and its just the same the source of my curse. I cannot even forget all that I've done through its link. None can lift that."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple

Lena was glad that Ventus's hand wasn't damaged, and that her companions too were okay, or seemed to be at least. Listening to Ventus speak and answer her questions, Lena nodded softly. "I wouldn't necessarily say I'm that skilled an adventurer, but I know my way around a fight. Just... I'm very uncoordinated down here like this, with no sunlight. It's... frustrating, to say the least, honestly," Lena said softly, heaving a little sigh when hearing she thought they ought to split up to search the temple and not looking overly confident in her abilities, since thus far she'd been captured and raped in two separate engagements, and the only thing she'd really done thus far to be helpful was suck Ventus's cock the night before. "I don't really like the idea of splitting up myself, I won't lie. N-Not after what happened earlier. But... surely they wouldn't risk leaving someone, or something behind, for us to get our hands on and stuff to learn more about them. It'd probably be more likely that we'd run into more underdark creatures I'd wager," she went on to say, before agreeing to split up and search the temple.

Lena was quite taken aback by both Ventus's and Lorelai's words to one another, and she started to speak up, because in a way she partially agreed with Lorelai, that you couldn't always stick by your ideals, or you'd only end up getting either yourself, or those you care about, hurt, or worse, killed. But Lena was too timid to say anything and stepped away from both just in case. "I... I'll take care of him, Lorelai. S-Stay safe out there... okay. And if you by chance find your way back to the surface... please find and tell my mother that I'm okay, but I may not be back for quite some time, but... that I'll do my best to come home again to see her and the others," Lena replied to Lorelai, bowing and saying a prayer for Lorelai's safety, as she departed.

Looking over to Dasyra and Ventus as they exchanged some words, with Dasyra pledging her undying allegiance and loyalty to Ventus, Lena sighed softly, quite shaken by Ventus's outburst. "M-Mistress... there's always hope. A-At least that's what my papa told me. That there's always hope, one merely needs to look for it. I'm sure that if I asked her, she'd be willing to help find a way to uncurse you. I've not made much of a showing in how useful I can be in battle so far, g-gotten captured in the first, and raped in the second, but maybe this could be one way I could help you... s-somehow," Lena said softly, once the two elves had spoken, looking a little timid in how she was speaking, and obviously afraid of an outburst of anger towards her, but she did truly believe that there was always hope.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor
Tag: Lena and Dasyra

The deathknight closed her eyes for a moment of focus. She seemed mostly calmed down again. "Alright, yes, focus.. what to do.. both of you, take a look through the temple if you want, see if you find anything you can use, then we head on. alert me if theres dangers.. and..

Always hope.. hope is fickle for the damned."
She nodded, gripping her sword tighter, but mustering a weak smile at Lenas attempts of cheerfulness. "I'm sorry if I scared you. It's.. I have so little left. Thank you for your devotion, Dasyra, if you truly mean it, even if it is impossible, it is.. touching feelings I didn't know I could still feel." The Deathknight brushed her hair back and for a moment she seemed.. exhausted, though that was of course, physically impossible. She seemed more uncertain and almost disbelieving rather than rejecting Dasyras devotion.

(You can do a search roll for goodies in the temple, alternatively perception.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Water Temple of not Anal Rape
Tag: Ventus and Dasyra

"I... I'll be alright, mistress. I just want you to know though, t-that I'm serious, about making me like you, if need be, to keep me from turning into one of those tainted beings like that poor priestess," Lena told Ventus, before looking to her fellow ranger to head out and search the place. "Come on Dasyra, let's start searching this place. Maybe we'll find something to help us out along the way," she told Dasyra before they headed out into the temple.

Once out of earshot of Ventus, Lena sighed softly and leaned in close to Dasyra. "Hey... m-maybe we should do something nice for her to try and take her mind off things when we get back to the fort. W-What do you say? It's obvious that you've got a thing for her, to anyone really. It might go a long way towards helping her open up so we can understand her better too, I think. B-But anyway, let's get to searching. I say we stay within earshot of one another, and sight when we can," Lena whispered to Dasyra as they began their searching,suggesting they split up but remaining within easy hearing of one another, and sight when they could.

( , and add +2 from her favored terrain, since it's all underground. I'd been completely forgetting that this entire time.)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Water Temple
Tag: Ventus and Lena

[ Perception roll for goodies = 31]

"My Lady," Dasyra said, her voice respectful, but full of confidence.

"An oath to take an easy path is no oath at all. I pledge to do the impossible, on your behalf, out of love for our people, our realm, our duty to goodness, and hope for a love and restoration that conquers death and an immortal curse. I swear to find a cure for your condition, and if it will take an eternity as you say, then it only makes sense that I receive undeath, so that I shall have the time to complete such a mission. Moreover, by accepting undeath with my pledge, I declare that I shall restore both myself and you as well. Until I do, I shall serve my Lady Protector, Ventus Nightsong, until she is Darkbane once more. I shall do so with love and duty, for this is my purpose. I am Dasyra Sunsong, the song that will end your darkness, and bring us both to the other side of eternal night. I will see that your sword serves its destiny, and once it has, relinquished you back to me, for my love and devotion will be greater than its hold on you."

Dasyra raised her head and her eyes gleamed intensely.

"So I pledge by my bow and sword, by my heart and soul. If you accept my pledge, my Lady, and acknowledge that my pledge is what shall drive me eternally, until it is fulfilled, then I willingly will submit to your desire. I will take on the mantle of undeath, granted by you."

If she was given permission to rise, Dasyra would do so, and resheath her sword and shoulder her bow.

"Mistress, I shall search this temple as you order, and then, when and if you will it, I will either accompany you to the mind flayer lair, or first receive your dark blessing."

Moving off into the the water temple, the ranger's keen senses would guide her into various nooks and crannies where valuables and treasures might be stored and hidden.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor

Ventus smiled slightly, looking at the two, nodding to Lena, the glow in her eyes actually dying down to an almost normal calm, if piercing blue as she looked down to Dasyra, a hand extending to brush through her hair, but hesitating halfway, shaking briefly, a glistening of a tear that froze to ice immediatly in the corner of her eye, falling and dissipating mid air. "So be it then, Dasyra Sunsong, Tar'elvanen nir atael. I have heard your pledge and will not dishonor it by calling it anything different. If you really wish to free me know that the key lies in my past and in this blade, but there are.. ugh..

Haah.. did you know that there are spells and techniques that can .. force one to do and even believe in things they do not want even after the spellcaster is long gone? Some ... truly wicked might like to.. use them.. occasionally.."
Ventus remarked, oddly strained for something that sounded superficially off topic.

"Rise, Dasyra, I have heard your oath and expect you to honor it. Thus said, this is not a place to bestow upon either of you the blessed gift of undeath, either way. Search, then, let us see to the mindflayers and afterwards... " Ventus nodded, standing back as the two searched. She seemed silent, .. but touched, leaning heavily on her sword for a few moments.

.. as you two returned, you find the area around Ventus frozen over, the green.. blood? of the defeated aberrations mostly faded away as if it had never been there.

You discovered a total of 580 gold coins in various coin. You have discovered a few magical potions, 3 with a bluish liquid and labeled as healig potion, 5 filled with what appears to be water, and one slightly larger flask labeled only as 'Aqua aquae' Furthermore there is two necklaces, one of which depicts a small, green water elemental, the other rather plain looking, but both hold some magic, Ventus can confirm.

There is also a spare robe thats wet, but brimming with magical energy and.. a hat. . a hat that looks suprisingly like a classical magicians. You swear that for a moment you saw bunnyears poke out of the rim, but it is completely empty when examined. There is also a ritualistic dagger with a wave design that constantly drips a waterlike fluid.

Finally, there is a half empty flask with the peculiar inscription 'This will make you strong as a dragon, XoXo, Eliza'

There are several other items, but you don't have the time to raid the entire temple, and these are the ones Ventus confirms to be magical, however, a lorebook, close examination, or the assistance of a spellcaster will be needed to identify them further...

That, or you could always experiment to try and find out what the things you found do.

No matter what you decide, once the loot is shared, Ventus not taking anything, she leads you back out, seeming calmer, giving you both an encouraging nod as she steps forwards and places her blade upon the water, freezing it for you to walk upon once more. "Mindflayer territory is actually not far from here.. there should be a tunnel ahead, to the right.. " the Deathknight pondered briefly.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watery Temple of... Something or Another
Tag: Ventus and Dasyra

Lena stood there watching Dasyra's pledge of undying loyalty and love to Ventus, before they went out to search the temple. Apparently Dasyra hadn't heard her whisper after leaving the room Ventus was in, as she said nothing on the matter, either ignoring her, or simply too in love with Ventus to register what Lena had said. Lena was betting the latter, on that regard though, because Dasyra didn't seem like the type to simply ignore something that was said to her, at least Lena didn't think so anyway. Lena didn't really say anything more on the matter for now though, and simply headed on through the temple with the elf.

Roaming about the temple with weapons at the ready, Lena collected all that she could, noting the obvious magical properties of a couple of them, but taking all with Dasyra back to Ventus for the time being. "Mistress... we've returned, and we have... quite a few goodies to say the least," Lena said when she and Dasyra got back to the room Ventus had remained in.

Lena looked curiously at the green blood... stuff, and decided to collect a sample of it unless Ventus stopped her for whatever reason. "I believe a small sample wouldn't hurt, surely mistress. Plus it may give us some more insight into what all of its properties are and how to defend against it better in the future, and may even give us a bargaining chip with the mindflayers, and anyone else down here that's encountered these beings before," Lena would say, making her case to take a sample in her spare bottle, before it all faded away, assuming she could grab some that is.

"Dasyra... you want to divvy it all up when we get back to the fort and can figure out what it is better? I can carry some and you can too, that way we distribute the weight better so it doesn't slow us down," Lena asked her companion, splitting everything up with Dasyra as per their weight so everything would be even, and preparing to depart when Ventus was ready.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underwater Temple
Tag: Lena, Ventus

Dasyra was filled with a rushing sense of joy when Ventus smiled and agreed to her pledge. The death knight's true nature was visible to the elf, beneath the icy surface of her undeath, it was clear to Dasyra at least that a good person worthy of rescue was there before her.

Yep, I totally missed that last thing that Lena said. Dasyra would've responded to it.

As she and Lena had walked away from Ventus to explore, the elf was lost in the thought of how she had just agreed to actually become undead when the angelic blooded one whispered in her ear.

"I... well, yes, I do have a thing for her. But it's more than that. It has to do with her past. She was a champion of my people once, a hero and a protector. It's a matter of elvenkind honor that someone restore her, and it is only right that the task fall to another elf. Though I would be grateful for your help."

She kept her eyes on her surroundings and began to uncovers some items that would be of use, including several potions.

"Yes, I did want to do something nice for her. I want to disarm her defenses and get her to speak more openly. It's clear that a part of her curse is preventing her from speaking about it, but a powerful magic is forcing her to alter her beliefs and personality. We'll have to find a sage who could tell us a bit about such magics and perhaps find a powerful priest or abjurer who could counter the effects. But in the meantime... I mean, yes, I'd like to have some time with the Mistress to... relax."

When they had gathered what they could find from the temple, Dasyra agreed with Lena's plan about splitting the spoils up between them. She didn't want to be overburdened and the fact that they were headed to a mind flayer abode before having the chance to store these items was unfortunate.

Dasyra handed the water elemental necklace, two blue healing potions and three bottles of 'water' to Lena, along with 290 gold, and the wave dagger.

The robe and hat, along with the different necklace and remaining gold coins, plus the aquae aquae potion, one blue healing potion, and two flasks of water were stowed away as gingerly as possible in the elf's pack.

"We should find someone to identify these magic items for us at some point," she murmured.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Watertemple, Corridor

"It's dangerous to research such things.. but good you aquired some.. goodies." Venturs remarked at Lenas collection and collecting. "That said, far as I know I'm the only one that fought against these things proper so far."

She also nodded to Dasyra.. "I can tell that it is magical and which school, but without a full wizard its much of a gamble. Alright, this way." She nodded and lead the way, freezing the river and leading people further downstream.

Ahead there, a little further than the Deathknight had thought, lay another caves opening, toothy stalagmites and stalagtites framing the view and giving you a small climbing challenge and you are certain that you hear something slithering upon the ground. Ventus, uneeringly proceeds. "We'll soon be in mindflayer territory. They'll not outright attack us, but remember, to them everyone, even undead, are just tools to use. and best used if under their control. They believe that compared to them every intellect is inferior and.. often they are right.

Also, this breed of mindflayer is a.. special ilk.. "
Ventus tipped her chin. "They don't feed on brains but brainwaves and.. some of them have grown rather decadent, perhaps a curse but.. err.. they like to.. well.. they are rather lewd." Ventus decided to explain, whilest continuing down the slowly widening cave. There was another slope of the earth leading upwards to another corridor, and a bit ahead, an opening leading to another, smaller cave, apparently this was a bit of a crossroad in the Underdark.

You even saw a sign, drawn in luminescent liquid, on closer examination, it actually revealed itself to be carefully grown moss. Sadly, it was in undercommon, so your best guess was that it was a way sign.

((Good point for Zilrax character to pop up!))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark
Tag: Ventus and Lena

"We'll be as careful as we can. Is there any method you know of to prevent the mindflayers from easily taking control of us?"

She kept close to the death knight and kept her eyes focused on the tunnels, not wanting to be caught off guard if anyone approached.

"What exactly do you want to tell and ask of the mind flayers, my Lady? After all, how well is the threat of the positive plane blight known down here? Do we necessarily want to raise alarm with all these untrustworthy races?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark crossroads

"There is a way to protect your mind from evil but.. I don't have it. I am confident I can resist most influences but.." Ventus sighed. "And that is a good question and something you shouldn't think about.. no really, don't think about it, what you don't think about can't be read in your thoughts.." She shrugged, briefly, considering.

"I will tell them of a rogue psion, that should get their interest, mindflayers dislike competition and potential traitors. If they prove... uncooperative, well.. I guess I'll have to send you to get information some other way." She nodded.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kailanereth and Vellarius
Crossroads

From the crossroads, someone emerged,m a horned woman in an elaborate and revealing dress with a whip on her side and a paper in her hand. A pale white wolf trotted along at her side.

"-look all I'm saying is the least she can do is give me proper directions. In words. Look, she's my superior, I get it, but Xirce is not a cartographer. No cartographer doodles in their maps. This is not a compass rose, this is a penis. And why did she have to leave the orders in iambic pentameter? I'm not sure if she's punishing me or just fucking with me but this is just making it harder for me to do what she wants me to do."

She paused a moment, looking at the wolf.

"Yeah, I know they are there but we're having a conversation. I'm sure they'll be polite enough to wait a moment. Huh? Really?"

She looked up from the map, staring at Ventus, staring down at the paper, looking back up and down again a couple times. "No, that can't be right, the picture says Ventus has penises tattoo'd all over her fa- Oh wait, I get it. Okay then."

She folded the paper and packed it away before stepping forward and curtsying.

"Greetings and salutations, noble Lady Ventus from Xirce, she who has way too many titles that I can't frankly be bothered. I am now supposed to waffle on a long speech that meanders and goes nowhere but again, I can't be bothered to waste both our time on it. Look, my lady has looked into the staffs a little and she's decided to send me to assist you in dealing with the matter. Never told me anything of course because that would make too much sense. I'm Kailanereth, this is Vellarius. Kaila and Vel for short.," says Kaila, raising up and taking out a roll of paper, before shrugging and tossing it over her shoulder.

"So I guess you're my other boss til the jobs done? If you'll have me, I mean. Lady Xirce said you needed all the help you can get. Well, she wasn't that polite but that was the gist of it. I'm a wizard with a focus on summoning, and Vel eats people. Sometimes. Just uh, don't sleep anywhere near her. And I guess these two are your slaves? Do you need manacles for them? I've got manacles."

She paused and looked at Vel. "Yeah I see the collars, but maybe she likes her slaves rocking the slave chic. You remember how hot that cloud giantess was with the broken chains around her wrists were and the foot and a half of cock with a chain dangling from it too. Heh, tol- Oh shit, you're right."

"Sorry, I got distracted and ahead of myself. You'll accept my help right? I'll obey your orders to the best of my ability. Long as they aren't suicidal or something. Or are don't summon fiends. Or I guess you could turn me away? But it looks like you're going towards the mind flayers, and these two got brainwaves to nibble and you've no means to block that if they bimbo them. Give me 15 minutes and I can probably protect everyones brains. If you'll have me, I mean."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark

The ranger stood slightly in front of her mistress, getting in between her and the newcomer with the wolf.

"Horns... say, that's a tiefling. Sent from Xirce... my Lady, wasn't that the demonic mistress who wanted to purchase us from the slave auction?"

She tilted her head and regarded the proclaimed spell caster with careful appraisal. What indeed had she gotten herself into? Allying with the undead and fiends and holding diplomatic missions with mindflayers? Her former allies on the surface would pale in shock to hear of whose shoulders she'd been rubbing.

"If our Lady desires us in manacles, we are happy to put them on - but they hinder our ability to be bodyguards. You must be quite confident to be traveling with just yourself and a wolf in the Underdark. Hello Vel." She inclined her head to the wolf, who, as an animal, she held an inherent respect for.

She decided that Ventus had better handle the major decision here and determine if Dasyra and Lena ought to introduce herself to this fiendish would-be ally.