Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark crossroads
Tag: All

Ventus glanced over at the newcomer. "She certainly sounds as if she was sent by Xirce. While I disagree with her methods she is one of the.. less detestable auctioneers I competed with.. Plus, we could use the help of someone that can shield your minds. Xirce is.. disorganized, but effective.

Greetings, I am Ventus Nightsong, these are my soldiers, Lena and Dasyra. We are indeed investigating a matter of staffs abducted by wicked creatures of perverted flesh and assistance would be welcomed.. If you could protect everyones minds that'd be a great boon against most of the mindflayer abilities as we inquire them about a target, the staffs have been stolen by someone I presume a psion."
She bowed briefly in greeting, her calm blue eyes wandering over Kaila and Vel.

Ventus hesitated, looking at the wolf, asking. "Is that really a wolf? You've been conversing with it and druids usually don't talk to their companions like this. .. oh and theres no need for manacles, indeed."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark
Tag: Ventus

"No need for manacles yet, don't you mean, my lady?" Dasyra smirked as a whispered aside to her mistress.

"I'd have thought you might enjoy me modeling them for you?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark crossroads
Tag: All, Dasyra primarly

Ventus most defintily did not hear Dasyras remark, though she did clear her throat briefly, impressive, for an undead... she also shifted to the side, with a clear flushing of her cheeks, avoiding eye contact with the other elf, until she was reasonably certain she was not being observed, at which point her eyes roamed the elfs with barely hidden desire.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Crossroads

Vel gave a rumble a bit at Dasyra's greeting, clearly pleased by it, though glanced at Ventus with deep amusement.

"Confident nothing. I did complain a lot but I'm actually kinda betting these instructions were confusing and meandering to keep me out of danger. That or milady was being a dick. Eh, either way, I've got you all to keep me safe now! And yes, I am a tiefling. And that is an Aasimer, and that's an elf, and that's also an elf with a bit of dead added in and that's a mushroom and that's a Vel.," says Kaila bemusedly, pointing, before taking a seat and taking out a book, flipping through it.

"You got it boss. I'll need 15 minutes so why not get comfy in the meantime? Take a seat, let a load off, let a load in someone, etc. Anyways, the spells range is extended fifteen feet from me so stick close. It'll also keep you safe from enemy summons and provide some defensive protections. Well, evil summons. And before anyone asks, you can't exactly bind demons with protection from good spells so yes I have an holy spell despite serving demons. It's one of the little ironies of the world. Holy magic to bring evil into the world, dark magic to bring angels into the world. Frigging hilaaaarious to see the look on prudish wanna be angel summoners faces when they find out."

"Is anyone really anything? Oh the things anyone can become. I could turn into a demon, or an angel, or any othr sort of outsider under the right circumstances. I could turn undead or into an eel girl, or into a were thing or all sorts of other possibilities. I mean you were an elf, and now you're a deathknight elf, and you could be a demon death knight elf if you wanted. Or devil. If you wanted to suck. But nah, Vel's not an animal, she just looks like one, and I'm not a druid. That said, clearly we hang around different druids. Mostly cus I suspect you don't hang with druids anymore. Also cus most the druids I know are spymasters who coo to their bats and birds. Or are on their backs under a cave bear. Vel's a demon. So, y'know, if you ever wanted the chance to cuddle with pure evil, she'll oblige. Just take the manacles first, she likes her prey helpless. And often unawares.," comments Kaila as she flips through, "And we talk like this cus Vel's telepathic, but only while touching who she wants to talk to. She's also a bat sometimes. Also, you two hungry? I know she's not, obviously, but you guys might be. I'm pretty good at cooking. And I might have robbed a bitch on my way out of some special spices that in theory should make food undead can enjoy. If we're going into the place where people go to become dumb sluts, might wanna have lunch before you forget to feed yourself if they get... Dispelly."

Vel yawns and shrugs before seeming to shrink down into a tiny white horned winged woman with a long tail and clawed hands, quite naked with quite large breasts, smirking. "Sorry to disappoint. I imagine you think less of me since I'm not your average fluffball now. Despite being much more interesting. I'm certain we can still be great friends though. And hey if you prefer em on fours and fluffy, I'm sure I can help scratch your itches. What's a little abyssal energies between friends hm? I'm sure your ladies undead energies are far too potent for me to make a diffrence after all. If they weren't all brain drainers I'd consider scouting ahead for you all. Maybe another time." She yawns and stretches and unceremoniously flops into Kaila's nap asleep.

"She does that. Lazy demon. Anyways nice to meet you, Lena, Dasyra. Wanna play one for one in the meantime? You ask me a question about anything and I'll answer then I'll do the same for you guys, til we get bored or can't think of questions. Or I finish prepping my spell. Good way to find out about each other that doesn't involve manacles, whips, giant beds, four altered babaus and a lot of scented candles and a pumpkin. That or we could have a daisy chain. I've gotten really good at fucking and prepping spells at the same time now. Partly cus I have to. Usually I just use Vel but doing some mutual body exploring might be helpful."

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels

For now, Lena followed Ventus and Dasyra out, mostly just listening to their talk between one another, and keeping her eyes and ears open for signs of trouble that might come their way. She hoped that the greenish blood... goop, stuff... whatever the hell it was, didn't disappear in her bottle too, because it would be something to consider researching some into, assuming they could find someone that knew how they could do so with it. "T-They like to feed on lewd and naughty thoughts? A-And feelings? So... kind of like a succubus, in a way, perhaps," Lena asked when Ventus mentioned the other breed of mindflayer's they'd be meeting soon.

"Mistress... if they aren't... cooperative in the least bit, then... I suppose we could offer them some of this stuff, perhaps, to look at. Who knows, maybe they would think like myself, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and therefore help us by researching it some, and maybe even find a way to counteract it," Lena suggested, pointing at the bottle she'd put the green blood into.

When they got to the crossroads, Lena stopped and looked to the sign for a moment, and was about to try and clear the moss off it some, before she heard another voice that wasn't from any of the three of them. "Y-Yeah, she was the succubus there. She... r-really wanted me, I think," Lena said softly to Dasyra when the elf asked which one Xirce was. "A-And... if mistress Ventus wants me in manacles and shackles, she need but ask, I... I guess," Lena then said softly, blushing and looking away from Ventus, letting the undead elf know easily that Lena wouldn't be entirely against such a thing.

Lena awaited Ventus's decision on whether or not this... Kaila, and her companion Vel were to help them or not, figuring the more allies they had, the better off they'd be definitely. "Pleasure to meet you too, Kaila. And... I'm curious... was lady Xirce... upset that she wasn't able to procure us? She seemed quite adamant about wanting me, a-at least that's what I remember anyway," Lena said, bowing politely and deciding to take a seat on a nearby rock, but keeping herself ready to jump up in case of an emergency. "A-And hello there Vel... I'm Lena, as you probably heard. I must say that you're quite... the looker," she went on to say when the little demoness or whatever she was changed forms.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Crossroads

"I wouldn't really know. Lady Xirce isn't what I'd describe as predictable. I suspect if she was THAT desperate for you she'd have simply stolen you or engineered circumstances to have Lady Ventus sell you to her. I wouldn't rely on any one thing to hold her interest for long anyways. She has much to do after all, and her interests wax and wane.," shrugs Kaila, "I'd never pretend to know the mind of a demoness. While somethings can be relied upon, they're fairly general."

Vel snores a bit, fast asleep.

"I'll tell her you were ogling her when she wakes up. She'll be delighted I'm sure. Not often she get's compliments from angel bloods. Expect visits.," smirks Kaila

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark

The elf raised a brow when Vel transformed into a little... quasit? She wasn't an expert on the fiends of the Abyss, but she thought that was what the smaller tiny winged ones were called. She didn't know they came in pretty female forms though. It was like looking at a fairy succubus.

"Oh, ah, I'm not disappointed. You're certainly interesting. Thanks for the scratching of itches offer... oh and now you're asleep."

She shrugged and looked back at Kaila, keenly aware and pleased that Ventus had been embarrassed and turned on by her comment. She took a hold of her skirt and lifted the back of it up a little bit so that Ventus would have a better sight of her round ass, when she eventually snuck a glance at her.

"If you're offering to cook for us as well as cast some protective spells on our behalf, then my answer is yes of course. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Are servants of evil demons always so accommodating?" She relaxed a bit, now that Ventus seemed calm with Kaila and Vel, and offered to help set up cooking equipment for the tiefling.

She was a little taken aback by how forthright and lewd Kaila appeared to be, but then again, she was a follower of Xirce, so it made sense. She decided to roll with it. Having a companion like her could be fun, after all. Of course, she'd have to keep a weather eye on her own soul. Corruption took many forms, and Dasyra was first and foremost a ranger - a servant of good.

"I guess, if you could tell us a little bit about you and Vel and how you came to journey together that might be interesting. And also about your loyalties beyond the lady Xirce? For my part, I am Dasyra Sunsong, I was born on the surface in a realm known as the Bright Wood. I'd dedicated my life to the protection of my people and the scouring of blights from the mortal lands. Then I was captured in a drow raid and nearly bought as a slave by Xirce before she was outbid by Lady Nightsong. Now I serve her willingly, as she still holds the title of a Protector among elvenkind, at least to my mind, and even in undeath she works towards noble goals that coincide with my own calling."

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Crossroads

"Yeah, she is. Outsiders, true outsiders, not ones like me and Lena there can sleep on demand or not sleep ever. They can't dream though.," says Kaila, "They wake up on command too. She's actually fully aware and can hear you."

She used her freehand to place a bead down and said a word to make a campfire, tucking it aside so the light didn't travel too far.

"Any requests? You guys vegetarians or something? Best to get that out of the way now. As for your question, ha no. We come in all sorts but most are of the arr rawr gonna destroy you camp. My faith is more accommodating though. We're the most civilized of demons and demon cultists. I mean I AM evil mind you. If it comes down to saving my life or saving you guys I'll probably pick my own. If someone is my enemy, I've no trouble enslaving, murdering or violating them. But I don't really see a point in hurting and being rude to people who are allies or just casual sadism for the sake of sadism. I'm a person, not a caricature. I want same things others want. Love, respect, a series of slaves bent to my whims, power over the weak who must obey for their own good. You know, normal things.," she hums as she reads while setting a pot out and pouring some water in.

"My first loyalty is to Our Lady in Shadow, Nocticula. Same with Xirce. Well, realistically our first loyalty is to ourselves, then our direct superior, then our demon lord, in that order. That's just the demon way. Our faith is one of seduction, shadows and the allure and end that comes from the dark. In the darkness, ones true self can thrive, allowing one to act out their true desires, be it the desire of anothers body, or the desire to end their lives. Nocticula is a predator, one who all demons desire and fear. As she has slain more demon lord than any other, and none can match her. Even the Demon Goddess has begun to take note of her power and our cults have begun a shadow war. though I should point out our mistress is more than jsut some petty leech in the dark like Zura. Our Lady in Shadow has built orphanages for the half fiend and tiefling offspring and trysts where all others would leave their offspring to live or die abandoned. She's a patron of arts, and a master of commerce. Her realm is a bastion of delight and horror but it's also open to all in the multiverse to visit and trade. Course, the citizenry being what they are might not be so friendly but that's why there's Daemon mercenary guard forces."

Kaila leans back as she puts a few mushrooms in the pot. "Me and Vel? Well I'm someones kid. Who knows who's. Like 95% of my kind, I didn't know my parents. Unlike them though I was born into a loving family, of fellow cultists. Well, relatively loving. I've got an array of whip scars, but I did earn them. I was going to be a priestess actually. I mean, I AM a priestess but I'm not of divine power. Instead I was drawn to a ritual formula. I sacrifice a shard of my soul to Nocticula, and she in turn would unlock the knowledge of wizardry for me. Which I did. That shard was then turned into Vel, as is typical for all quasits and she's here to serve and keep tabs on me. And I've served under Lady Xirce since really. It's not too bad. I do most the cooking there for her and any otherworldly guests so I had to really master my cooking. I rather enjoy it, and I've gotten quite good in making love foods hehe."

Kaila stretches as she watches the water. "I sacrificed more of my soul recently actually. It's a long ritual, but eventually I'll be more and more demonlike myself. There's actually another set to become a true demon, but that requires some real crazy dedication cus you need to earn your demon lord's attention. So you need to do some real impressive things. I'd have to do something like fuck a major angel to death in her name or manipulate a whole civilisation to her worship or something real impressive like that."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark
Tag: Kaila

"Hrm, so you wish to become a true demon..." the elven ranger trailed off in thoughtfulness. Such a brazen notion of serving the Abyss without qualms was a startling wonder to her. "And with all this sacrifice of your soul, aren't you worried of what might happen to you in the long term? Giving your spirit over to fiends that would not hesitate to take advantage of you... it seems like quite the gamble in exchange for power. But... who am I to judge. In a way, I'm on the verge of accepting a state of undeath so that I'll have more power to defeat my enemies and accomplish my goals. Even if my intentions serve the cause of Good, the means are similar. I suppose I'll judge you on a personal level, Kaila. So long as you do right by myself, the Mistress Nightsong, and Lena, I'll treat you as an ally and a friend. And the same goes for Vel too. She's awfully good looking for a quasit - I guess maybe in the infinity of the abyss, there will be pretty things to behold. Just ah... I hope she doesn't scratch *too* hard, with those claws of hers."

Dasyra chuckled as she watched the sleeping yet still listening quasit.

"So which would you prefer, Kaila? Fucking an angel to death or manipulating a civilization into worship of your Lady of Shadows?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark crossroads

The Deathknight adjusted her blade briefly, listening on all the while. "I do not get 'comfy'" She informed. "I also have no interest in the higher or lower planes. Once, I yearned for Avandor, but now, there is little way I have to wander there.

A quasit familiar then, I figured."
Ventus had to admittedly struggle just a little bit with the demongals nonchalant approach. She cleared her throat, unecessarily as she went on. "I will not condemn your evil, but I do not approve of unneeded cruelty. I errr... " She blushed, and actually remained speechless for a short while.

"Lena, we should not share the corruptive blood of these creatures carelessly, only the unliving can touch it and remain unchanged." Ventus nodded. "C.. can we stop talking about beds and.. manacles and.. things!" Ventus seemed, admittedly, more huffy than commanding, still less of a dark undead mistress and more.. of a woman, thanks to everyones distractions. "M.. maintain some discipline in the field!" She tried to insist, but couldn't help but glance at Dasyras... display, shifting a little.

"R.. right, I just remember, why would she even sleep.. oh wait, demon, for the fun of it.. right, I hope you can follow orders in a disciplined way...

Nocticula, I see. Not a faith I'd have associated with in life, but now.. I've seen worse."
The Deathknight affirmed.

"Well, we have an angel fuckable to death.. I mean, not sure if she counts as major and.. what.. what I was attempting a bit of humor myself." Ventus coughed softly.

"Beyond making sure you are trustworthy, order wise, that was it for me for questions.. I desire undying loyalty of my companions, not sure if your faith would allow you to offer such but for the time being you shall do well to accompany us, we can use the assistance. We fight creatures of twisted flesh your err.. quasit might come to struggle with her.. current.. ap.. apparel.. geesh.." Ventus coughed again, then stepped to the side. There was a certain lifting of her lower armor plates as she stepped aside.

While cooking and chatting, some time passed. The demonic newcomer did have to check over her arcane formula from time to time, the rest of you hear the chittering of a creature or two in the distance and you swear you breifly see a purple, tentacle like creature that sniffs greedily in your direction, but avoids a group of capable looking fighters.

"A lot of demon, Devil, or even Yugoloth worshippers give away themselfs to service of a higher more powerful creature, but with demons it is indeed a gamble,.. you might reap rewards, or they might get annoyed with you, devour you for the fun of it. .. hmpfh.. we've been spotted." Ventus noticed, her piercing eyes glancing over into the distance
Perception DC 20
You see a rather ditzy looking drow in the distance, looking at you with curious amazement, before returning back where she came from.

"Is your magic ready soon, Kaila? We should not dawdle.. " The Deathknight sighed, momentarily taken by the lighter atmosphere, allowing herself a less serious remark:

"You know, I struggle with what to truly tell the creatures. 'Oh hello, have you seen one of you or potentially another psion wandering about, stealing staffs and twisting the living into wicked monstrosities? No.. shame that. No, no, we don't want to stay and we're good aquaintances, no need to give you a piece of our mind, ha ha, lets get going.." Ventus sighed..

"This is risky, I will not lie my new aquiantance, my honored servants, but the alternative, if we get nothing from them, would be finding out more of the staffs and the only place I know for this demands high prices.." She hesitated, deciding to open up, just a little.. "There is a demiplane of knowledge and an -albeit deactivated- planar portal in my fortress, as well as a way to set it up.. But we shall try the mindflayers first." She nodded "For every knowledge you take from the demiplane, you have to leave something of equal value there and.." A subtle, but for attentive eyes noticeable glance to her sword later.. "Not all knowledge should be shared, contrary to what the librarians say."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila
Crossroads

Kaila added some meat into some strange wraps, along with some spices then added them to the pot. "Well I'll be a demon regardless when I die. Problem is, when you become an outsider like that, it tears out everything you used to be. When they say there's an afterlife, what they don't mention is it involves being stripped of who you are over thousands of years. The only exceptions are those who have been soul scarred, and those who embody their ideals so intensely and are so potent that the plane has nothing to convert and you become an outsider with full power and mind intact. Many nascent demon lords are of that origin, though the majority were born to demon lords or are fallen outsiders of other origins. And as someone who heavily believes in their individuality and right to freedom of expression, I'm very much against being stripped of who I am. So I am going option B. I mean option c is become immortal, like Lady Ventus here and as you guys are planning, but if you DO die, well you're shit out of luck, right? Not that there are no undead demons. Kabriri is the demon lord of ghouls, and there's that ass Orcus too. And that pretender to the darkness, Zura, is patron of vampires."

"Existence is a gamble. Any moment someone might stab you and send you hurtling into a slow oblivion. Difference between the torments of hell and the cuddles of heaven is mostly how honest they're about it. Heaven smothers you in delights until you forget everything, and then once you have, mold you to their image. Hell and the Abyss, they torture you into the shape they want. Same end, different method, but one is at least honest about it. So your only choice is to get so powerful and avoid dying ever, good luck, or beating the system by becoming one early and keeping yourself. Or become soul scarred but good luck finding one of those devil worshipers shrines."

She took a spoon and sipped the pot before setting it aside, and adding some more meats.

"Undeath has a warping effect on individuals. Traumas tend to get amplified, intentions twisted, combined with a predatory urge and a dissociation with life itself. Being nice comes naturally to most living creatures, though to whom can vary. Undead, not so much. Even a lich who lacks a need for sustenance tend to begin to disdain the living. Also you should probably consider what kind of undead you want to be. There's hundreds of diffrent breeds, and that's not counting variant strains. Ghouls alone have like eight subspecies and way more cousins. And all have their complications. It's no diffrent than me. Millions of demon types and variants, gotta pick the one I like and try to live up to it. Demons are made of sins, you see. I suspect you'd all be succubi or incubi.," hums Kaila, musing a bit.

"Thanks, I'll do the same. And well, you don't want any scratches from her. Quasits have poisonous claws. You'll get paralysed. Then she'll probably fuck you for a few days straight. And heh, well she IS part of MY soul after all. She better be hot.," grins Kaila with a wink, "There's tons of beauty in the Abyss. Horrors too. And not just the succubi, lilitu, and incubi, I mean. It's all horribly dangerous and way alien to your realm. But there's beauty in it, like an untamed frontier that demands one be predator or else become prey. I imagine a ranger can appreciate the idea of being the hunter or hunted. Least the ones in the cult did at least."

Kaila blinks, looking bemused. "Can't say I've fucked anyone to DEATH before. I mean, I'm all for trying new things. And hey, if she wants me too, I can dig it, otherwise I think that'd be in violation of our friendship, and more importantly, my orders to help. I'd prefer to do both if it's all good though. Not mutually exclusive things I'd say. Oh, wait, you meant an actual angel, not Lena. Whoops. Oh, either's fine by me. I think I'd prefer the latter. If I fuck an angel, I want them to get pregnant and bare the kids, over and over, heh. Not really a faith thing for that, birth is Lamashtu's thing, though she prefers the monstrous so wouldn't deign for an pretty angel."

She uses a new spoon to sip a bit. "Hmm... There we go." She pulls a strainer out and drains the water, before plating up six platers, five with boiled roast beef and pale pot stickers and mushrooms, and the fifth with black potstickers that almost seemed to be whispering. "The black ones are for Lady Ventus. Gotta admit, didn't know that would happen. I hope they are good though!"

(Take 10 for 23 profession cook.)

At the smell of food, Vel sits up suddenly, stretching. "Gimme!" "Yes, yes, here.," chuckles Kaila, handing the demoness the plate, surprisingly strong enough to handle it, her grinning, before setting the plate down and leaping upon it and begins tearing her food apart as she devours it, making mock screams of terror as she plays with and tortures her food. "She's uh... A messy eater." "Well it's not like we've got anyone to eat instead right now. Don't want me bored, do we?" "Fuck no, I remember the Shrieker Incident. I never thought my ass would recover."

Once their attention had been noted, Kaila nods and get's up. "I'm on it, milady. Stick close, guys. That includes you, Milady, just because you're undead doesn't mean you cannot be controlled. This won't provide immunity to you but it will at least bolster you. Anyways, personally I'd open with a joke, maybe flirt a little, fuck a few into submission, and then shake the answers out of em."

She cast Circle of Protection from Evil on herself, before wrapping an arm around Lena and Dasyra and dragged them up close against her, while coping a feel. "Real close."

Vel fluttered up onto Kaila's shoulder, watching around as her eyes glowed a bit in the dark. (Vel is maintaining Detect Magic as we go.)

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark

The elven ranger found the tiefling amusing in her unabashed but friendly style of unrepentant lewdness. All the casual references to sex and her preferences for impregnating the celestial servants of good made the elf blush and cross her own legs. She glanced away from Kaila and towards Ventus, and at that moment caught the deathknight staring at her own ass. Her embarrassment redoubled, Dasyra turned back to Kaila, now beet red.

"We'd be succubi? Really? W-what makes you say that? I mean, it's nice that they're the pretty ones, but I mean, are you saying that our sins are mostly lust? What would that make you, huh? Isn't Noticula herself some sort of greater succubus?" She waived a hand haphazardly, acknowledging that she didn't know the finer details of the Abyss or any of the lower planes for that matter. She'd not be able to tell a Glabrezu from a Babau, simply because she'd never been into reading about demons all that much and was more concerned with elven culture, ranger skills, and typical surface life stuff.

She ate the food offered to her and munched on it thoughtfully as she once again listened to the demon wannabe.

"Yeah, I appreciate the hunt. But a ranger recognizes there's a balance to things. Hunters who kill for sport are not welcome in the Bright Wood. When you hunt and kill something, you should use as much of it as you can, and honor its life. I get the feelings that no such sentiment exists within the Abyss. 'Prey deserve death because they are weak,' isn't a motto I'd be comfortable with."

Dasyra watched as Vel woke up and demanded food. Then there was something about a Shrieker incident and Kaila once again casually referring to her ass being sore.

"So uh, have you two, erm... done it? Seems like an odd pairing, plus, if she's made up of your own soul, isn't that kinda like fucking yourself?" Dasyra inquired, thoughtfully.

With their meal concluded and the ditzy drow scout spotted, the companions cleaned up their camp and prepared to move out. When they did, Kaila's sudden groping caused Dasyra to meep cutely. And blush again, looking over her shoulder at Ventus to see if this action had caused any sort of look or rebuke from her mistress.

Figuring that the spell was an aura, she dutifully listened to Kaila and stayed close, not bothering to rebuke the groping and instead just letting it happen.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Caverns

"I'm not really that picky about my food, so long as it's not burnt and is edible. Though I do like my bacon, so if that'd be possible somehow, I'd love you for it," Lena told Kaila, when she asked about if they had any foods they didn't like.

"Y-Yes mistress... I was just going to suggest it, since I figured that the mind flayer's might work with us against these things. Might be a bit too optimistic though, I suppose. But I do still strongly believe that we need to study it at least a little, because we might be able to find a way to reverse its effects, with some luck," Lena replied to Ventus, blushing quite deeply when Ventus tried to make her joke, feeling she was the butt of it, though not entirely sure, and she blushed even more when noticing Ventus's battle skirt rising a bit, and found herself pressing her thighs together almost in anticipation.

Lena smirked a bit at Dasyra when she noticed Ventus's skirt tenting a bit, and eased over to Ventus, fidgeting a little bit still and rubbing her thighs together. "M-Mistress... are you thinking of naughty things to do to Dasyra and myself when we get back to the fortress? N-Not that I mind or anything," Lena asked in a soft whisper, looking and sounding a bit timid, but not angry or anything. In fact, Ventus would notice, if she admitted to having naughty thoughts of Lena and Dasyra, that Lena actually looked rather happy.

( to spot the drow.)

Either way, while they waited, Lena did notice the drow in the distance, and watched her for a few moments. "M-Mistress... Dasyra, did either of you see her? The drow over there, I mean. She looked... a little silly in the head, kind of," Lena asked softly, still peering over towards the drow before she left.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Crossroads
Tag: All, primarily Dasyra

"Well, it's that or wrath probably. Possibly pride. You guys don't strike me as the slothful type and if you were Envious you'd probably been more catty towards me by now. You aren't gorging yourselves on my delicious food so gluttony is out. I guess you could be Greedy. And then there's the more esoteric sins like murder and such but again, don't see the type. So yeah, succubus probably. Unless you're more rapey. Then Incubi. And before you say it, gender is sorta meaningless for shapeshifters. I've seen genderless and boy succubi too. Temptation takes many forms. And yeah probably a succubus too. Possibly a Lilitu. Though given my eating habits, I'm not ruling out Nabasu. Or Invidiak. Or Incubus. Hopefully not that though."

Kaila makes a face at calling Nocticula a greater succubus. "Yeah, and a dragon is just a greater gecko. No she's not just a greater succubus, she's the Queen of all succubi. The greatest succubus, the FIRST succubus to have emerged from the abyss. She's a lesser deity in her own right like all of the outer lords, but she nears true ascension every day. They share similarities, but normal succubi are pale imitations of the greatest of their kind. There are many forms and breeds of succubi, but there is only one Nocticula."

"Well that depends. See, generally speaking if you're a demon you do what you want. Generally, if you're not doing something it's cus you don't want to. Or, you don't want to die, due to someone more dangerous threatening you. Might be you do it anyways. Maybe not. So hunting things for sport may or may not happen.," hums Kaila, musing.

Vel grins, showing her very sharp little teeth. "Course we have. Kaila needs to be fucked every day to keep her powers working. In a very rough manner. Generally someone ends up hurt. Usually me, but I heal fast. And heh, don't underestimate me because of my size. Unless your cocks sanctified or covered in silver, I am hard to hurt. And I heal fast. So I stretch and stretch good. I can have big folks like you lot begging me for mercy in no time. Well, maybe not her. But she'll cheat with her negative energy." Vel gestures towards Ventus.

"And despite me being made of part of her, I am my own person. It's not like one of us dies if the other does or something like that. A quasit is formed on the spot when someone performs the required rituals. You all can't since you're not arcane or priestly, but it's that simple. Want a quasit, it's made right for you, from you."

"Also if I die, she'll try to steal my soul and sell it off to become a greater demon. Or failing that, roam your world doing whatever she pleases.," smirks Kaila, "So, y'know. If I die, act fast."

She blinked and then glanced over to Ventus. "There is another option incidentally. Vel here can commune with the Midnight Isles. If you've questions that can be answered with a yes or no, we might be able to get you that much. Questions like does the enemy have all the staffs now, or are they a psion or something like that perhaps."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Underdark

"No need to make that face. I mean, sure, obviously Nocticula is powerful. I wasn't trying to undersell your patron." Dasyra waved her hands in a non-threatening manner.

When Vel spoke up, Dasyra raised her eyebrow.

"Is that true? You need to have sex every day or you lose your power? *Every* day?!" The elf scratched her head slightly embarrased. "No wonder you need someone like Vel around. Guess it's hand to have someone who's eager to try that sort've thing out -- but you don't, uh, force people to have sex, do you?"

She regarded the demonic pair for another moment as Kaila related what would happen if she died.

"So she'll either use your death for sustenance or simply do whatever she likes? We have creatures like that on the surface world as well. We call them cats though."

Having spotted the dark elf, Dasyra nodded to Lena.

"Yeah, I saw her. A drow female wouldn't be wandering about unaccompanied if she could help it. I imagine she must be a mind-controlled slave of the mind flayers. She's probably gone to inform them of our presence. Let's just continue on towards them, like we planned."

She put an arm around Kaila's waist and gave the demon a friendly squeeze back.

"My lady, I trust in your initial assessment. We'll see if the mind flayers know anything about this development and maybe figure out if we can collaborate with them. I'm sure if they see mutual benefit, we'll get some help." She said, but inwardly she added "hopefully" to the end of her sentence.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus Nightsong
Underdark crossroads

Ventus exhaled. Things had turned both philosophic, with which she was excellent and lewd, with which she was not. "Many welcome oblivion. You think that to lose oneself in ones element is a bad thing.. Lets see how you talk in a few decades.. though by then, you wont have a choice left. Admittedly, demons often attract selfish individuals, but eternal existance is not something to aspire to.. for most mortals it'd be torment. There is many roads to eternity, but have you never wondered why so few walk them? There is wisdom in accepting a passing. I personally would prefer to have a moment of perfect love frozen forever in ice, but.."

Ventus looked at the food semi suspicious, but decided to pick it up, giving it a try, not seeming too pleased by the Quasits pretend-torture of her food. The Deathknight did not seem overly happy seeing her property squeezed, but Lena quickly managed to.. distract her.

"I errr.. no." Ventus nodded calmly, though it didn't seem entirely honest, shifting away to avoid being close to Lena, worriedly after the angels outburst last time. Instead, she answered her next question. "Yes. That'll be the mindflayers.. effort." Ventus remarked, then adjusted her armor slightly, her tell of being nervous, at the quasits continued lewdity. "It's not that I wish to cheat at all.. Anyway, incidentially, I could create a quasit from my essence, but I would not despoil it such.. I have been accursed in enough ways already.
I'm not going to use a commune spell to get any answers, the chance of getting unreliable results is too great to risk it in this manner."

Ventus chuckled slightly at Dasyras cat remark. "Never considered it that way. Quite apt, if you think of it.

Either way, we should not philosophize and.. errr.. let.. let our minds wander to uncouth places as we head into enemy territory."
The Deathknight insisted, taking the lead, down along the dark cave.

The cave narrows once more, before widening into a larger underground structure. Where you'd normally expect torches, teal crystals slowly levitate in the air, illuminating structures down a road.

The Ilithid construction is different from everything you've seen on the surface. There are no roofs, instead buildings have an odd round or oval shape to them, build from a solid, grey stone. It would seem unimposing, if there wasn't a subtle tentacley design to the buildings. However, the architecture is not what draws your main attention.

There is the dark elf scout from before, grinning, drawing a finger over her lips, only to extend it and caress over Ventus chest-plate, causing the Deathknight to take a step back suspiciously,.. but also blush.

"Like are you here to become happy slavegirls like us? Some of you totally look like good sluts alre.. alrea.. look like it! Or are you here to be meanie beanie attackies? The Mistress isn't sure 'Cause you are like.. big party poopers and hide your brainstuff.. shouldn't do that! How can mistress eat all your yummy smart smarts if you hide them!" The drow chided.

"I'll have you bring us to your mistress. Now, girl." Ventus commanded, then added: "We seek to.. warn her, not attack her. We wish no strife." "Like yeah, stripes look totes ugly.. anywhoo, ok I go tell the mist.. ooh yes.. yes mistress.. Mistress allows you to see her. She also allows for you to like.. use my body.. hamnn.. so go right ahead." She cooed, presenting herself to the group. Whilest Ventus pushed on.. a little too fast, you might not be able to help but notice, the other three of you got her attention as she licked her lips lusciously.

Even ignoring the drows clumsy tempation, the dark elf follows you, as a circular door in a nearby building slides open, almost by itself and a seductive voice coos.. "Hmnn come on in you cuties.. hiding your minds so I can't speak in telepathy with you? Thats awfully rude.. so Ventus.. what brings you and your.. hmnn delicious looking pets here, I doubt you've finally decided that thinking for yourself is just waaaayyy too much work, have you?" A lustful looking mindflayer stood within the doorframe, inviting you in, with Ventus taking cautious steps forward. The creature seems.. more pretty than most mindflayers, but also lewd, with tentacles twitching and coiling and.. dripping things.

"Come on in, I wont bite your brain.. " The tentacled creature smirked, stepping back into the house and presenting a row of comfortable looking half seats, half pillows, while she herself takes place on the largest one. However, the interior architecture of the mindflayer building is quickly forgotten as your eyes fall upon the mindflayers pets:

"Aaah yeeees!""Like.. hush up and suckle it.. yeah, just like that."

There are two dark elves in.. distinctively un-dark elf behaviour, making out in the middle of the 40x40 circular building. It seems whatever business dealings you will do with the mindflayers, you will do them with a display of lewd, lesbian lovemaking, right before your eyes...

This also causes quite a bit of distraction for Ventus, the usually calm deathknight making her way into the building, and towards one of the seats, her cheeks flushed, she shifting to hide a large bulging under her armor, the still somewhat shy, maidenlike Deathknight not knowing were to look and remaining mostly speechless, while the lewd mindflayer just smirks, watching on and licking her tentacle slowly. Perhaps one of you will have to jump in to save the situation...

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Mindflayer Abode

Seeing that her mistress was in a state of shock at all the lewd things happening around her, Dasyra felt obligated to be a speaker on Ventus' behalf and so save the death knight some face.

She stepped in front and just slightly to the side of the seated undead mistress and cleared her throat.

"I am Dasyra, slave and servant to the Lady Nightsong. I am bidden to entreat with you, honored mistress who sups on intellect. The Lady wishes to warn you of a threat that has recently been active in this area of the Underdark, a villain who is gathering power and could be a threat to all those nearby. The Elemental Temple of Water and the Temple of Earth have been raided by what the mistress believes is a psionic enemy, who is stealing the staff relics in these temples and twisting the guardians there into lewd, mutated monstrosities. If left unchecked, this foe could upset the balance of power that yourself and other beautiful, intelligent mistresses share. The Lady Nightsong believes that you would not want anything to disturb your... leisurely lifestyle."

Dasyra gestured to the bimbo drow slaves playing with each other.

"And so, she asks if you have heard of such an enemy, or about the attacks on the temples, or any information or desire relating to this matter. Already a representative from the Lady Xirce has joined with us in concern."

Dasyra nodded in Kaila's direction.

"So you see, there is a confederation beginning to form to combat this developing threat. The Lady Nightsong is interested in benefiting from your vaunted intelligence to add to our undead might and demonic capability. She bids you no ill will, nor is deceit in her mind. She is here in person to show her respect and commitment. This does not means she does not take precautions, for she is wise."

Dasyra bowed slightly to the mindflayer and then stepping back to her mistress' side, she bowed even deeper, inclining her head in the Deathknight's direction. The elf's eyes fixated on the bulge growing under Ventus' armor, and a slight blush entered her cheeks as she imagined playing with her mistress and letting her get more in the mood that the mind flayer had set for the place.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Ventus
Villa of Brain Snugglin'

Kaila listened contentedly as they got underway, smiling happily once Ventus ate her food. "Does it taste good? It's made with um... Fear's Breath, Hatefinger, and uh... Bloodroot. I was told by some ghouls that it really improves the flavor."

Seeing the various Drow around, Kaila and Vel let Ventus take the lead, but eagerly ogled the drow right back. And once they were inside, the pair ogled everyone inside as well.

She was a bit surprised that Ventus had froze up. My, that was quite the weakness. She'd bring that up later. Dasyra jumped in to fill the gap, and Kaila decided to speak up to support her.

"It's as Miss Dasyra said. I am here on Lady Xirce's orders to assist Lady Ventus. While I can't say I know the nature of the threat, I know someones robbed those temples. And anyone toting the power of four planes can cause a lot of trouble. And we all know Lady Ventus is keeping some nonsense behind her keep we'd rather not deal with ourselves, helping her with information is generally a small price to not have to take over the job in her place."

"I like your slaves, by the way. Really hot. You got a thing for Drow or is it just what you go for? Does your trick work on demons by the way? Cus I'd love to discuss tricks of the trade. Nothing more fun than seeing someone big and powerful begging to be used, all docile and needy, right?"

( 21 Diplomacy)

Vel kept an eye on the area. After all, this spell shouldn't block telepathy, only mind control. But then, she was always suspicious.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
Tag: Kaila and Vel

Ventus had shaken her head apologetically. "Sorry, Kaila, I believe it is something undead would wish to indulge in but.. I feel no such hunger. I apologize for dismissing your cooking but.. I'd rather try some of what the others had, even if it tastes like dust in my throat..."

Vel noticed some aburation magic on the house... fortress? they had just entered. Not a big suprise that one. Once she entered, her detect magic deactivated... odd, but perhaps a part of the houses defenses. Maybe she should warn Kaila about that. Or see this played out.

Female Mindflayer
Mindflayer fortress

"Impressive!" The mindflayer clapped, then grinned. "That was some impressive diplomacy, well spoken, I got to say, I must credit you all.. Even you, Ventus, I thought you were scared of giving in to your lusts because of what happened in the past.." The mindflayer grinned at an angry glare from the Deathknight. "Oh was that a secret? Your perverted desires are bubbling around so loudly in your head, I'm wondering if even non-telepaths can hear them. You want that elf to worship and adore your shaft, rape that angelblood 'till she likes it, teach that fiendling some discipline and subservience and.. oh my, you're curious if that Quasit really can stretch as far as it claimed. Oh you naughty girl, I wonder what'd happen if I removed that thin layer of civility hiding your perverted desires beneath. No, really, I'm impressed, I never thought anyone would find out our plan THIS quickly... hold on.. ah.. good, you don't know the plan, you came here, into the beholders hive, with nothing but guesses and suspicions? Foolish inferior creatures." And suddenly, the mindflayers tentacles rushed forward, pointing at Ventus, who screamed out, while the lewd drow got up, rushing to her mindflayer mistresses side, left and right.

"Interesting spell you set up around yourself." She grinned, and pointed, the entrance door suddenly closing. "All of you could become quite the danger to our little arrangement if you were left alive, but I detest Violence.." The mindflayer twirled her hand and smirked. "But I detest violence for violences sake. So how about we turn this into an amusing little show! We could get you all set up for the Arena and make you fight and or fuck another to the death, wouldn't that be fun?" Her tentacles flared up, and you all suddenly felt .. woozy. "You think you can force me to do as you wish, wretched creature?"
"Oh no.. nonono! Your mind has always been annoyingly reslient, I can't do more than hold you.. and take away some of your inhibitions.. that'll be fun. And you wont resist, not if I got all of your playthings to toy with here."

((Will save from everyone.))
(Everyone trying to use magic will quickly realize you are in an anti magic field. None of your spells work, none of your magical items work, though Ventus frozen blade still seems to function somewhat.)

Mindflayer initative: 9
Ventus Initiative: 19, but failed a willsave in the suprise round.
Drowslaves intiative: 3

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Mindflayer Trap

(9 Initative, , my Modifier is +3.)

Vel grimaced, noticing the spell turn off. It was equally trouble for everyone if it was what she thought it was though.

Yup. It was.

"...I feel like maybe I should have been informed about what sort of threat you were containing before we went in here. Well. I surrender.," shrugs Kaila with a sigh, trying to shrug off the mental assault

Vel growls and grits her fangs, but there wasn't much she could do about it. And then she was brain fragged, ensuring she couldn't do more about it either.

( 13 for Vel, 24 for Kaila)