What's new

Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Underdark and then Mindflayer Stronghold
Tag: All

Lena didn't press the matter any when Ventus blushed at her whispered words, but smiled a bit and just kind of sat around afterwards until it was time to move on. When they did move on again, she stayed nearer to Ventus, but still within the protective field that Kaila was providing for them to use to defend against the mind flayer's mental powers.

When they arrived at the mindflayer's stronghold, Lena shivered a bit and looked around, making sure nothing got the drop on them. She warily watched the drow, keeping her hand on her katana just in case, but didn't draw it just yet. She wanted to push the drow girl back, and away from her mistress, feeling a slightly overprotective feeling come over her, but she managed to push it away for the moment, so she didn't do anything that'd start a fight. Lena would have responded, but decided against it, trying to maintain her cool and stay relaxed, but vigilant so her mind wasn't invaded very easily. Lena pushed on when Ventus did though, but stayed within Kaila's aura she'd made for them, though even Lena couldn't deny the allure of just grabbing one of them and fucking them silly... well, sillier.

Lena tensed slightly at the sight of the mindflayer woman, and kept her hand warily on her blade as she listened, knowing she should keep her mouth shut, lest she say something that would effectively stick her foot firmly in her mouth, so to speak. Looking at the two drow slave girls in the chamber, Lena's cock stirred and she felt her skirt tenting slightly, but tried to push those lewd thoughts aside, and tried to ignore the two... lovely morsels over there. "N-No Lena... you aren't here for that. Stay focused," Lena thought to herself.

"Oh Dasyra you gorgeous elf you. Thank you for staying focused," Lena thought, moving a bit closer to Ventus and trying to remain calm and collected, because it wouldn't do, to lose herself now.

( , got a shitty roll. -_-)
( , so assuming I failed that.)

"Guh... I... n-no I won't... let you c-control me," Lena said defiantly, her shaft hard as a rock under her battle skirt, drawing her swords and preparing to fight, trying to shake her head clear to prepare to fight, unless Ventus told her to stand down.

Dasyra
Mindflayer Trap

Dasyra had done her best, and had tried to be a good and dutiful voice for her mistress, but it seemed that all she'd said, and indeed their purpose for coming her in the first place was for naught. The illithid was wrapped up in this evil design by her own admission, and with a sudden wave of psychic power, the ranger was caught completely off guard.

She clutched at her head and her body slumped up against Ventus, who was standing and threatening the mind flayer angrily. The world seemed to go woozy to Dasyra, and she found it difficult to concentrate on anything.

"Whuh...whuh... huh? What's going... on?"

She stumbled, holding a hand to her temple.

[initiative = 12, will save = natural 1]

JRDXNkw.png
Female Mindflayer
Mindflayer fortress

"Haaah.. haaah..." "Huh.. surrender, and the other three.. yeees they seem nice and plyiable.. you know what, killing you would be a waste.. plus, not sure how to with the deathknight anyway.. how about instead.. oh yes, that'll be fun." The mindflayer got a dangerous smirk, as she stepped up to the squirming Ventus, a tentacle slithering over the squirming Deathknights temple, then reaching for her ear.. and pushing inside.

"Bring them.. to the harem." She commanded, and the drow took hold of the dazed Lena and slightly drooling Dasyra, one flinging Vel over her shoulder. As for Kaila, a side-door slid open, a bugbear grinning, and before she could say anything more, hitting her with a sucker punch, blackness engulfing her.

You awaken from your daze to find yourself in a luxurious bedroom. Red curtains decorate a plentitude of comfortable looking pillows. (But a DC 15 perception reveals a few blood stains in a corner..)

8b279591d9936a2dbcf6aaa80c75cccc.jpg

The room is spacious, but there is also an unusual scent in the air, a slight pink mist, making all of you feel a certain.. woozyness, like a slight intoxication. Those still attentive enough notice that this place has a lack of a discernable door and several windows.. but windows you can not look out through. You wonder if you are being watched and how to escape.. the walls look solid, but ..

But you don't get to further your examination, as a wall slides open, and a nude Ventus strides in. You might wonder why you still have all your gear, whilest she has been stripped of it, or you may notice her vacant, lewd expression, those usually piercing blue eyes having a dull almost green sheen to them, her at least half rigid shaft drooling as she casts glances over you, seeming unusually healthy for a normal undead.

"This is a fun game I call Mistress says." The mindflayer accompanying Ventus grinned, a tentacle coiling over and through the deathknights hair. "Its.. amusing to watch you silly girls.. and you know, Ventus has given us some trouble in the past.. but, now you have to obey whatever she says, while she finally understoods how a proper mistress should act, don't you, deathslut?"

"Haaaah.. yes of course miss.. If I want to fuck someone I should fuck them.. hmnn.." Ventus grinned, looking at the three of you.

"I've been a darling to you all and put a blessing on her shaft so she wont fuck you to death all to quick, but beyond that.. well, one of you five has endless Stamina. Oh and by all means, try to resist the commands, thats the best part of it all!" The mindflayer cooed, then retreated, quickly, back out of the door that slid close, while the deathknight smirked, dropping on a pillow and.. posing.
(Not a perfect fit for her, but perhaps I just wanted to use this image!)
gaiTUZE.jpg

"Alright you dumb whores hmnn.." Ventus licked her lips, her tone most definitly uncharacteristically.. raunchy. "Thanks to the nice mindflayers setting me free I can finally forget about all this boring duty.. I got an eternity to spent fucking. What else do I care about. I lied earlier.. I bought you as support, sure, but also as lustslaves.. hmnn..Kaila, Lena, I want you to make out with one another!" Ventus commanded and the two felt their bodies freeze up, before they moved, just as the Deathknight had commanded. Soon after there came an addition: "Like you mean it.. Like you want nothing more than to feel each others bodies. Give us a show!" And again the compulsion hit them.. Lenas body grew hot, desiering Kailas touch, while Kaila felt herself gripped by lust all the same. Even knowing it was magic, propably a wicked trick of the mindflayers, it was irresistable, though, as long as they followed the compulsion they were otherwise free to act.

"Vel, why don't you help out.. You want to get yourself stretched by angel-cock, admit it you little slut." The Quasit felt an urge to admit that desire.. even if it wasn't real.

Meanwhile, Ventus hungry eyes wandered over to Dasyra as she spread her legs. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to do this... I don't even know why I'd hold back! You are mine! All mine, my little lust-toy to use! Crawl! Crawl over here and worship me.. " She grinned, then, wiggling her pale, immaculate toes, added. "No.. no wait. Better. Take that curtain over there, bring it to me.. keep crawling, on your knees before your better!" Ventus smirked, gripping the presented curtain, tearing it short, wrapping it around Dasyras eyes and binding her hands behind her back. "Thats better. Now, if you earn it, you may get to suck my cock, slave. Lick!" With that she grinned, and Dasyra felt something presented before her lips.. without her brain having any further input on it, her tongue darted out, tasting the soft, cool toes of her mistress.

"I'd have all of you worship my cock, but for your devotion earlier, you deserve a first taste.. hmnn.. and once I tire of your warmth I'll make all of you my undead thralls so you can service me here for eternity.. yes, even the quasit, do you think you can't be reanimated? Har harr harrrr.. My blade can turn you all into eternal slaves, no matter who or what you are! Ooh fuck yes, why'd I ever hold this back. Finally I feel good and not empty and almost alive again.. LICK FASTER you slut! Worship any part of me you get!" Ventus voice commanded and Dasyra had to obey until her mistress also inquired. "Hmnn do you like it? Do you like tasting your mistress?

What about you three there? Its almost like you're not really into it.. perhaps the mindflayers are right and I should get your annoying minds drained.."
Ventus pondered, distractedly for a moment. Whent he deathknight was distracted, the grip of that magic on your bodies and minds seemed less severe, but as her lustful, if slightly glassy eyed gaze returned upon you it was back in full force.

Casting while making out is a DC 15 concentration check.
You are in a 20x20 ft circular harem chamber that is obviously a wicked and perverted prison designed by the mindflayers. There is a total of 4 tinted windows and a door, currently behind Ventus but with an undiscernable mechanism. You have a feeling that the mindflayers will be watching you until they are satisfied of their perverse show.

Kaila and Vel
Harem Room

Kaila blinked as the bigbear came out of the wall before grunted as she was punched out.

When she came to, she grimaced, rubbing where she had been punched. "Ung, bitch... Completely uncalled for... I'm gonna make myself a mindflayer hat. With Bugbear fur lining. Coulda just told me to walk, rrgh..."

She took a look around the room, frowning irritably. Nice room, reminded her of home. Not quite as good though. Missing bloodstains? Clearly they failed heavily at upkeep.

( 24 Perception)

That scent on the air... Definitely a drug of some kind. She seemed to recall they had some similar stuff made from fungi from the Midnight Isles. Least they hadn't been overdosed.

She hurried over and helped Vel up. "You alright?" "Ugh... Really want to tear something to ribbons right now." "Yeah, you're alright."

Vel quickly tested if the room was antimagic too, trying to spell like her detect magic quickly.

When Ventus entered along with the mindflayer, Kaila weighed her options. With Ventus controlled, no way they could get away. They had their gear clearly. Now it was just finding hers. Evidently Death Knights couldn't die or something, so if it came to it, it wouldn't be an issue if she put the Death Knight down for a bit. Still, might not be the most diplomatic friendly option.

How much Ventus was under control seemed... Questionable. She seemed mostly just incredibly horny and unrestrained. So, basically your average incubus. Least she was treading familiar ground. Question was, how to leverage it?

For now, orders were in and she could not resist. No point in pointing out she wasn't owned by the Death Knight. Probably just draw her to her in such a case. Least the order was an easy one to obey. She didn't even have to try to resist this one.

Kaila smirked and grabbed Lena and yanked her up against her and began making out with the aasimer. She almost wished she had touch telepathy of her own to talk dirty to the aasimer. And plan with her. Fortunately, that solved itself with the next order.

Vel smirked and wandered over before her claws tore the crotch out of Lena's clothing and opened her dangerous maw wide before taking the Angels' cock into her mouth, starting to give a surprisingly safe and skilled blowjob from such a dangerous maw. Her tail in turn reached over and began stroking along Kaila's cock still tucked in her robes.

(Funny brackery thing to denote telepathic communication)
{Well, this is a fine mess. Heh, not bad tasting. You might almost be worth fucking proper on my own time, Lena, and adding some proper demonic glory into that poor sad frame of yours. Kaila, we have a plan?}

{When she get's distracted, the effect weakens. We need to wait until the Mindflayers get bored or distracted. Once they're not around to stop us, I think I know how to get Ventus to work to our advantage. I mean she's basically just your standard Abyssal Ghoul right now, except without the oral fixation or two foot tongue. Just need the right buttons to use. Wonder if she can get Dasyra pregnant. I know vampires can. Well, guess we'll find out if we start seeing pale elf babies, heh.} {Right, okay. Lena, Kaila says keep playing along. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll only sire several half fiends with me before we escape. You'll enjoy your corruption and demonic brood I'm sure. Maybe they'll join in once they mature.}

Kaila began groping Lena, as the Quasit kept deep throating Lena, showing off her durability and stretchiness. Both servents of Xirce were enjoying a chance to pleasure the elf.

Underdark Mindflayer stronghold

Lena could tell Ventus was having trouble controlling herself as she sat there, and she wanted to do something... anything. To resist, draw her blade and cut Ventus free, her mistress was in danger, and Lena felt an overpowering urge to help her, one that she'd never thought she'd consider so strongly before. But alas, her body would not comply, and she felt her mind blanking out slightly, before dropping her swords back into their sheathes.

( , for looking around the room, etc, to see the bloodstains and whatnot.)

When she came to, Lena blinked and groaned slightly, as she looked around the room she was in, noting the bloodstains quite quickly and gulping ever so slightly at the sight of them. She shook her head, trying to clear it of the dense fog of intoxication that seemed to have fallen over it. When the wall slid open and Ventus stepped inside of the room with them, butt ass naked, her cock standing proudly erect as the mindflayer from before accompanied her mistress into the room with them. Lena listened to the mindflayer talk, panting slightly and finding herself staring pointedly at Ventus's cock, and also finding her thighs pressing in against one another at the moment too.

Lena remembered what Ventus had told them about her orders before, and wondered if the same rules still applied, that if it was an order that could result in their death, that they were allowed to disobey. Or was that one of the things she'd said about her orders? Gods, Lena was so drunk on lust right now that she could barely think straight, let alone remember something told to her a couple of days ago now. When Ventus ordered her to kiss and make out with Kaila, Lena felt her body being compelled to do so, and moved over towards their new companion.

Lena's cock had already been growing hard, but the add on to the order, made her cock finish rising to full mast, and she felt her cock straining against her battle skirt, aching to be freed. Without question, Lena moved up to Kaila and was about to press her lips in against the other woman's, while one hand reached down to unhook her battle skirt, and unhooking her breastplate too, letting both fall from her waist and chest and leaving only her short cloth skirt was tenting, and her panties had shifted aside so that her cock was standing proudly on display, just as Ventus's was, save hers was hot and hard, throbbing with need, and aching like crazy to stretch a pussy around it. Feeling Kaila yank her in for the kiss, Lena let out a cute little yelp, and found herself giggling playfully as she returned the kiss Kaila was giving her, her other hand reaching around to grab Kaila's ass in a firm grip.

Feeling Vel's mouth wrapping around her shaft though, made Lena tremble with delight, unable to help but feel amazing as she got her cock sucked, regardless of who or what it was that was doing it. When she heard Vel's telepathic communication with her, Lena's eyes went wide for a moment, before she let them droop back down in a more docile manner, both from the pleasure, and her desire to keep it hidden that she was listening to Vel's telepathic communication.

Lena's left hand went down and brushed over Vel's head, while her right reached down past Kaila's ass and brushed across her folds, while she smooched Kaila. "F-Fuck I'm so horny right now. N-Need to cum so bad," Lena would whimper softly in between kisses with Kaila.

Dasyra
Harem Observation Room
Tag: Ventus and friends.

After waking in her new surroundings, Dasyra scrunched herself up into a crouching position, trying to be defensive and seeking out enemies. She was surprised that her gear was still with her, but didn't question it, instead readying her weapons.

The wall slid open to reveal a naked, vacant-eyed Ventus and the mindflayer captor beside. A pang of anger mixed with fear forced its way through Dasyra's stomach and out of her throat as a growl. Ventus didn't deserve to have her mind messed with - she hadn't even known that undead were susceptible to that! But considering what the living elf had decided upon - to commit herself to healing Ventus - the notion that now the deathknight and herself were going to be sex entertainment for these creepy brain eaters was too horrible to handle. She wanted to put an arrow through the mindflayer's eye - perhaps ending the mind-control effect, but found that she couldn't will herself to do so.

Then, before she could finish putting up resistance to whatever curse was preventing her from attacking, the mindflayer had retreated beyond the false wall leaving her with her mistress, who had begun to give commands that could not be denied.

"Unh... Mistress... no... you mustn't let them get the better of you!"

Dasyra said this, but in her heart, she felt that Ventus must be as helpless to deny their mind tinkering as she was. And when ordered to crawl to her mistress she dropped her items and fell to her knees immediately, beginning to undress herself, even unbidden.

"Mistress, there's nothing stopping you from doing your duty and enjoying us! We don't need to obey and entertain these mind flayer villains!"

Biting her lip, she got back to her feet, discarding her top as she did so. She was now only clad in her boots, thigh-high tights and battle skirt. Her upper half was completely naked and showing off her pert breasts with hardened nipples that indicated seeing Ventus was arousing to her, even in the horrific ditzy state.

She took the red curtain down, and with downcast, humble eyes, knelt back down and crawled towards Ventus and offered the naked, stiffened elf the curtain which was the used to bind and blind her.

"Unh... mistress... I wanted to... b-but..."

Blushing at being ordered to lick whatever the nude deathknight put in front of her, the ranger extended her tongue and wiggled it. Ventus' toes moved forward and passed across her lingual muscle. She tasted the undead flesh and the dirty taste of her barefooted mistress. The mental compulsion kept her eagerly licking to please and fulfill her mistress' orders.

"Nyahh~ Ath~ Leulll~" She murmured and drooled as she lavished her saliva over Ventus' toes. She licked faster, across all toes, and then suckling on the big toe and swirling her tongue around it with her lips pressing tightly to the cool, soft flesh, as if it were another cock.

With a last suckle, she withdrew when her mistress asked her a question.

"Of course, I am honored to please my beautiful mistress," she said, with wetness spreading across her crotch as she did so. Her inner submissiveness was welling up inside of her. She was bound, deprived of sight, being ordered to demean and please herself for her mistress while others watched her become little more than a toy for sexual gratification. The idea of this was a dark vice that Dasyra would not have wanted to admit to anyone, but now that she was in the situation, despite all of its dangers, she found the experience titillating as well.

"I've pledged myself to you, my Lady~ Please, fight against this mind control, and you can have me like this whenever you wish. We must... oohh... please, let me suck your wonderful cock and lick your pussy, and make you cum!"

Ventus' attention seemed to dictate how free everyone was of her mental commands. Dasyra guessed that if she were to really give it her all, and occupy Ventus' attention, then her companions might be more free to do what they wanted and figure a way to escape. So she resolved to let loose all her inhibitions and simply enjoy her death knight mistress by joining her in debauchery.

"My mistress is so beautiful and powerful. Her lust slave wants to worship her properly. Please, put me to use!"

She held her mouth open with her tongue out, waiting and hoping for Ventus to focus completely on her for the moment.

While Lena and Kaila distract one another there is a definite sense of being watched. Some perverted mindflayer trap, show, or combination of all of it all, the harem was not necessarily a place to let ones guard down.. even if their tingly bodies told them otherwise.

gaiTUZE.jpg

Ventus had cast a hungy glance over to what was happening to Lena as Dasyra approached, her own shaft grown to full hunger and standing proud.

"I mustn't do a plentitude of things, its so tiresome." Ventus waved her hand dismissively. "My duty? What do you know of my duty. What even is my duty? The one I fought for once alive, the one I fought for once I died, or the one I adopted that you happen upon now? Also, since when do you get to tell me what I ought to do or not.. well, we'll have you silenced soon enough." She grinned.

Ventus clouded gaze focused on the stripping Dasyra. "So much angst and anxiety and guilt, its nice to be just rid of it." With a lack of sight, Dasyra could only suspect Ventus was grinning down on her as she was made to please her submissively, while the Deathknight interjected. "I can have you whenever I want -now-." Before guiding Dasyra to kneel up, leading her towards what she had requested, the Deathknights shaft..

"Hmnnyeeeees... thats the spirit, see, you're doing better, now, to busy your mouth.." The Deathknight grinned, stepping forward a little and, with the blinding, the helpless Dasyra couldn't quite prepare herself for the thick head suddenly pushing past her lips and remaining their, clearly ventus expected to be pleased.

There was still a feel of elfish grace in the taste, no pulse in that undead shaft, yet it was thick and hard as Ventus put her arms behind her back, above Dasyra in a strong stance, her absent minded nature revealed as she decided to free Dasyras hands to assist in pleasuring her, though she kept the other elf bound, grinning down.

If Dasyra did well in pleasuring her mistress she'd learn so quickly, a rubbing on the tip of her ears, subtle, encouraging nudges.. perhaps it was lucky Ventus mind was clouded, for if she had wished to entice Dasyra into servitude with full awareness, she'd prove to be quite efficent at it, judging by how sensually her fingers coiled around and kept encouraging the elf. At the same time, if she didn't deliver fast enough, there was a rougher tugging, a gripping of her hair, a pushing of her into her place.. one thing was for certain, she had succeeded in captivating Ventus interest, for the most part, though the Deathknight still enjoyed the show the other three could provide her with.

"Hmnn.. this feels gooood.. so much better.. Ha ha.. don't you think my little toy? If undead you could spent hours, days doing nothing but this. Lick and suck and pleasure and worship. I will show you like I've been shown. Haaah yes.. all lesser undead should serve..." The Deathknight cooed sensually.

Kaila and Vel
Harem Room

Kaila continued to make out, shivering as she felt Lena's hand run along her panties. She wasn't as wet as Lena was, not having a quasit latched to her cock, but she definitely appreciated the attention.

Taking Lena's hand in hers, she smirked and tried to push the stronger angel over to be on top as she made out, her own cock sliding out from her hidden sheath, her own cock more reptillian in design, ridged and softly spined but about equal to Lena's own in size. She drew Lena's hand to her cock and set her to stroking her as she smirked against Lena's lips, her other hand working under the breast plate to get at Lena's breasts.

Vel meantime smirks at hearing Lena going over the edge, pulling off and turning around, her tail wrapping around Lena's cock and aiming it before forcing her way down on the Aasimar's cock. "Nuh uh, let's not put this to waste... I want your first kids down here, or at all to be nice healthy demons. So many fiends with angels face's you'll make, isn't that exciting? Well don't worry, I'll be sure that by the time we're done you'll get hard at the thought of colonising this world with fiendish spawn, of knowing that they're off forcing our mixed genes all over the world to be dominant."

She grins and uses her tail to thrust herself hard and fast up and down on the massive cock inside her, her feet massaging Lena's balls. "Cmon, what are you waiting for? Don't you want to be a father of countless demons? Inheriting my superior figure and your big cock, slipping into dozing villages and the mortals all waking up with wombs full of demons, their men infused with demonic essence? Won't your angelic family members be so proud of you? Well, it doesn't much matter because you don't have a choice in it hehe! Why not embrace the demonic powers? Your mistress has accepted the wonder of freedom. Maybe if you get nice and corrupted you can get all fertile for her even after you die. Undead demon angels everywhere, like ghostly succubi blessing the world with death and "Life" evenly hehe!"

Kaila rolled her eyes a bit. {Laying it on a bit thick there, Vel?} {I don't complain about your fetishes, don't bitch about mine. Besides, it's been a bit since you knocked me up, and I'm feeling pent up.}

Harem Bedroom
Tag: All, but mostly Kaila and Vel

Lena could feel herself being watched by not just her companions, and mistress, but also the mind flayers and their servants. It made her feel... hot, to say the least. Lena's cock twitched as Vel continued to suck on it, and Kaila's hands roamed, her breastplate falling off of her to the floor, her large but perky DD-cup breasts jiggling slightly with every movement she made. Lena's hands weren't immobile though, and she reached out to return the gropes Kaila was giving her with her right hand, while her left went to Vel's head and started guiding her mouth up and down her length, the pleasure too much to resist at this point.

With Kaila and Vel both working her, Lena had no choice but to let herself be dipped back to be laid down, and found her eyes drawn to Kaila's cock, which was reptilian like, oddly enough. As Kaila guided Lena's hand to her own cock, Lena started stroking the reddish reptilian looking thing, sliding her hand down on occasion to stroke Kaila's folds and give her clit a squeeze and tickle sometimes too. When she felt Vel pulling her mouth off her cock, Lena's focus shifted back to her for a moment, and stared as the small quasit turned around and presented her pussy, before pressing it back against Lena's tip. "N-No I... I shouldn't w-with a demon. I... I'm going to be corrupted. P-Please don't, V-Vel," Lena whimpered softly, panting a bit as she shook her head, though she had no way of resisting at this point even though she wanted to, and the feel of that tiny quasit's pussy was simply amazing as it spread around her cock.

When she was fully inside of Vel, Lena's eyes flickered a bit before going blank at just how tight the little demon was, and Lena's cock twitched and throbbed inside of Vel. "N-No I... d-don't want that Vel, p-please I... n-no it's t-too good. G-Gonna cum. C-Can't... h-hold it," Lena panted aloud, shaking her head from side to side as her loins began to give out, and really as soon as Vel decided to tip her over the edge, Lena would explode inside of her, her large balls working overtime to swell the little demon's womb up full of her very virile cum, as Lena began twitching and trembling all over uncontrollably, one hand reaching down to grip Vel's ass, before sliding around to hold her belly that undoubtedly swelled up large with her seed, almost... lovingly, as Lena's head leaned in towards Kaila's cock and she opened her mouth to take it in, her tongue flicking across it as her head started bobbing up and down on Kaila's length, feeling too good to resist.

Dasyra
Harem Room
Tag: Ventus

Dasyra panted with her tongue out after having licked Ventus' toes until they were shiny with her saliva, making the ranger look like a submissive dog held in check before her mistress. Her long ears lowered slightly at hearing how Ventus was completely dismissive of her attempts to get the death knight to listen to reason. She didn't have long to feel pity for herself however, as Ventus soon made good on allowing Dasyra her request of pleasing the undead elf more directly.

The ranger felt herself being tugged forward, and her face brushed up against the thick, cool and hard shaft that she had last tasted at the slave auction. With one hand on the back of her skull, Dasyra was guided, open mouthed onto and around the swelled head of Ventus' cock.

"Ommhnnhph~~"

However grim this situation might be, the nude and blindfolded ranger couldn't help but be turned on by the forceful nature of the lewd subjugation. Knowing that she was being watched and made to perform for others' enjoyment instilled a flare of passion in her - making her body more receptive to Ventus' approving tactile rewards. The taste of the cock, and its smoothness as it snugly took up its place in her mouth pussy, made the blinded Dasyra quiver in excitement. She let out soft moans around it as her lips obediently tightened, forming a vacuum around the shaft as she sucked on it and bobbed her wet lips up and down on Ventus, leaving trails of saliva that shined in the flicker of the room's torchlight.

The patting of her head, the rubbing of her sensitive, pointed ears added the perfect icing on Dasyra's act of submission. Mindflayers or other keen observers would be able to see the elf ranger's slit becoming wet with eagerness. She absolutely loved being petted and told that she was being a 'good girl' by her mistress, even if it was under the cloud of an evil mind-controlling spell.

Ventus' reminder of how she could spend days straight just being a loving sex toy for her mistress if she were undead made the living elf's cheeks blush a deep crimson. She gave a muffled, embarrassed sounding moan around the shaft that was deeply tickling the back of her throat and started to suck harder on it, quickening her pace. She tilted her head and used her free hands to cup Ventus' balls and make a ring with her finger and thumb around the base of the cock, gripping it tight and making sure her lips touched her fingers with ever downward plunge of her head. She wanted to send the death knight into her first orgasm. Perhaps by sending her mistress into bliss she could numb the mental control that the mind flayer had over her?

If not, at least she could make Ventus feel good. It was the least she could do for her mistress in this situation.

With the heroes busy providing a show like this it'd be reasonable to assume that, whoever was watching them in their little harem trap would soon be.. distracted with their own bodies, remembering the lewd mindflayers. That said, if they were to attempt anything, they couldn't rely on Dasyra, who had her hands, and exspecially her mouth full right now.

If you listen close enough (DC 15 perception) You are quite sure you can even hear a muffled moan from outside.

gaiTUZE.jpg

The Deathknight grinned down upon her elven slave lewdly. It was so much easier to just have fun, without needing to worry of consequences, she had to admit. The mindflayers had released her from her curse and now... well, she was striving for a different kind of release.

"Haaah.. yes thats good.. oh keep sucking.." Ventus encouraged and continued with her caress, pushing her elven pet on. "I should have done this more often already.. hmnn!" A thrust of the mighty undeads shaft, producing a naughty slapping noice of flesh agaisnt flesh as she thrust in deep.

"Good pet. Haaah.. good girl. Give me a few days and we'll have you turned into a marvelous cocksucker." Ventus sounded quite pleased, if a bit vacant. "Do you know how many undead there are with quite.. delicious tongues?" she grinned, but then held the eager elf in place, thrusting into her deeply as she proclaimed..

"Haaah.. b.. but enough of this.. I'm cumming.. get ready for your first delicious load of many.." The deathknight cooed, her heavy balls pulsing under Dasyras touch with her holding Dasyra inescapably in place as her shaft twitched and pumped, beginning to gush a rich, thick load down her throat if she tried to stop it or not, with the Deathknight cooing happily. "Oooh yeees.. that feels nice.. " Ventus moaned in her lustful climax, then added: "You love this, this sweet taste... haah.. the feeling of it.. I bet you're almost cumming just worshipping it like a proper slave ought to..." The Deathknight cooed, though at the same time, Dasyra felt a realization snap in place in her mind.. she did like this act. Whatever the mindflayers had done to them, it now had planted the seeds of submission to Ventus deep within the fertile soil of her submissive mind, only to be watered by the Deathknights cum..

and with a grin, Ventus withdrew, .. only to push back in, her by now warmed up shaft still completely rigid, her undead stamina making it quite obvious who'd tire first. Close to her ear Dasyra heard a hot whisper, followed up by a lick on the tip of it. "You are not satisfied with making mistress climax only a single time, are you? We'll keep fucking until you're all mine." Ventus exhaled a cold, yet passionate breath up against the elf, giving the tip of her ear another suckle. "Haaah.. don't fight this, I'm finally free of all these worries, and you can be too.. just be my undead bride and toy for eternity, thats what you wanted anyway, isn't it?" For a moment Dasyra might feel a little drained, but.. why question this nice, comforting feeling that Ventus gentle touches gave her, why question those words and the pleasure coming with them?

(Dasyra takes 1 point of constitution drain and while not a compulsion, so far, feels her submissive nature towards Ventus grow strong.)

Kailanereth and Vellarius
Harem Trap

( 26 Perception)

Kailanereth smirked a bit, shivering as her mutant cock was stroked at her direction and her clit attended too as she made out with her celestial counterpart. She had to admit, watching Vel work to corrupt the angel was pretty hot. Lena would look better with a spaded tail after all, surrounded by horny quasits.

Vel hissed in bliss as she orgasmed, her claws holding her quickly inflating womb as she grinned, shifting a bit as she allowed Lena to rub her stomach. {That's right... I knew you'd love it. Bet you can't wait for me to give birth and our kids to start spreading out. Isn't this so much better? Maybe you can join them, knock a few of em up, help pin down a few girls and teach your daughters how to knock up their victims. Put a few in them too. Or maybe you're the subby type. Want to be your kids pet and breeder, let them lead you about on a leash, and mount you on tied up girls like a pet dog. Maybe you'll grow a nice knot and tail with it haha!}

Vel grinned and ground teasingly on the great cock, teasing the angel with a grin as she watched her dive onto Kaila's cock. {See, you love the taste of fiends. So why not just give in and revel in it? Let the demonic energies in your soul, embrace it. You can still be Ventus' pet, she said herself being a demon doesn't mean you can't be undead. So why not let it in, become even more gorgeous, embrace the Abyss. Let your body be molded even easier to be a proper breeder warrior pet. Hm... Maybe I'll try putting some demon puppies in you while Ventus is busy breaking the elf in. Or would you rather take that spiny reptile cock of Kaila's inside and let it spew demon spunk all over your womb?}

Kailanereth gasped in surprise as the kiss was broken before her cock was being eagerly sucked, her smirking a bit and gasping Lena's head and starting to roughly face fuck her, the soft spines of her reptilian cock gliding over her tongue, delighting in the sensation. "Ah... I'm a mutt, a tiefling of unknown or mixed pedigree. Bit of demon, maybe got some Azi in me, those fiend dragons. But you don't care do you... You just love being fucked by fiends. Mmm, maybe later I'll call up some friends from the Midnight Isles, and we'll fuck you in ways your world can;t even imagine.." whispers Kaila hotly at Lena as she rocked her hips eagerly.

Still, Kaila kept aware of her surroundings, noting the moans from the observation window. They had them going. Just a bit longer then. Once they were throughly into it, she might be able to get a message to Ventus. Based on her behavior and desires... She just had to... Direct them the right way.

Course, there was also plan B. Sneak out while Ventus was fucking Dasyra to death and the guards were distracted and come back once she could prepare some spells to get control of the situation. Plan C was go find new friends and finish the mission. Going home and reporting failure was... Not an option.

For now though she kept an ear on the guards as she throbbed eagerly in Lena's mouth. Wasn't conquering a demon, but a subby angel slut would work too. She wondered how she'd look if she gave in to the Abyss.

DM
Unknown Mindflayer building
Tag: Lior

Lior awoke with a startle. Well, awoke was the wrong term, it was more as if she was coming out of a daze. Immediatly she cursed her luck. She remembered.. escaping.. or was she sent by a Succubus.. a succubus.. oh yes.. Xirce! Memories of her enslavement come flooding back, quickly caught up by memories of a failed escape, encountering two lewd mindflayers and then..

then her memory grows fuzzy, she remembers giggling.. did she giggle? And tentacles, and .. looking down on herself, she is dressed in an odd slave-uniform. Why did her mind return? Her mindflay handler must be busy elsewhere. She still doesn't feel 'fine' though, there is a pink tint to her vision and she feels an urge to giggle.

She is in a 20x20 ft servants chamber, .. she thinks its a servants chamber, because this is her chamber, and she is a servant to the mindflayers.. no.. wait, thats wrong.. or is it?

There is a door going outside, into a corridor, a simple bed, a sex toy and little else in this room. But of course Lior is not allowed to go outside. She's too stupid to act on her own, her handler hasn't finished instructing her yet before some commotion happened. She wonders what this commotion is about.

Perhaps she should try and restore her mind so she can think of a better sollution. Or perhaps she shouldn't think so much. The toy looks nice and pleasure-promising and she ought to fuck out more of her brains, her handler told her. Well.. perhaps she can multitask. Alright, now to think this through again, she was enslaved by those damned drow, bought by the wicked Xirce, then freed by her wonderful mindflayer owners. No.. no that doesn't sound right either.. did the mindflayers capture her first?

(Lior starts off drained of 6 intelligence and somewhat horny, but at full health and spells. Keep in mind that with bringing her under 10, that somewhat impedes her speech and rational thought. Luckily, she had more int and wis than the mindflayers expected, so she now functions at the capacity of the average half-orc.
She also has been subtly conditioned by the mindflayers, which imposes a -2 on all will saves against them, -4 vs a mindflayer that acted as her handler and may have further effects she can't remember yet.
She also starts off, once more, without any of her gear, unless she habitually hides anything on her person and instead she has:
Mindflayer slave outfit: This revealing outfit in pink and purple tones confers no benefit to its wielder but seems to be enchanted with minor divination, if examined with detect magic.)

Lior
Her Room
Herself?

It shook her like a bolt of lightning. It being consciousness? Sort of? It was hard to think. Maybe she was still dreaming or something. Everything was fuzzy and pink and funny! She giggled to herself as she ran her hands over her sensitive skin, appreciating how the slave outfit framed her body. It felt so nice to dream like this, real life wasn't as fun by any measure. She was captured and captured and captured and- wait a minute. She was still trapped.

She slapped her forehead and giggled. She was such a ditz sometimes! It was hard to feel bad about being captured by those wonderful mindflayers. "Jeez Lior, you gotta escape now! But like, how am I supposed to do that?" She wasn't allowed to leave the room allowed to leave the room after all. She looked around trying to see if there was anything to use. Just the bed and- oh! Would you look at that! The sex toy had to be it. After all her handler did order to use it. She wasn't sure how she knew that, thinking about it tickled, making her giggle again as she walked over to it. "Maybe this'll like, help me think better and stuff!" She said as she moved to grab it. "But like I also gotta spell for that. Oh! Spells are fun! I should do that while I'm fucking my brains out like my handler ordered me to. I obey my handler." Her eyes glazed over for a moment before she snapped back to her artificially bubbly personality.

"Here we are~" she said, lining it up with her drooling pussy. She pressed the tip of it up against her mound, mouthing the words to the prayer of dispelling. The spell would, ironically dispel any magic still lingering on her.

DM

Real life definitly wasn't as fun. It would propably be easier to go back to the nice happy dream. The sex toy was large and rubbery, just holding it and thinking of the things to do with it made Lior feel better and less worried, though it didn't help with her thinking.

The toy felt nice in her pussy. Why exactly couldn't she just relax and keep fucking herself? It felt nice and sexy and if she kept doing it, indubitably her handler would come and tell her what to do beyond fucking herself with it. or perhaps just to fuck herself more, really, what was the difference.

(Caster level check for the dispelling. Also, 1 more int drained from giving in to her lustful desires.)

Mindflayer harem room

"N-No Vel I... d-don't want that. I d-don't want my daughters to be so cruel," Lena replied through the mental link, looking a bit out of it, though it was obvious that deep down, a hint of something flowed through Lena's mind faintly, and she wasn't sure whether or not Vel and of Kaila, or the mindflayer's would notice it, but it was a flash, of Lena, fucking her sisters, all of them, their beautiful asses high in the air, the twins, Lilia and Lucia, to either side of Liana, with Liana's own large herm cock hard as iron and leaking pre as she awaited her big sister Lena's pounding of her virging folds. "I... d-don't want to be a demon, n-nor an undead, if I can help it..." she added through their mental link.

At Kaila's words, Lena's cheeks flushed red as she moaned around Kaila's cock, the tiefling herm grabbing her head and forcibly thrusting into her mouth. Lena gulped audibly as she moaned. around the cock in her mouth, her eyes going wide as Kaila did this. "K-Kaila... n-not so rough, please, I've n-never sucked a person off before," Lena whimpered to Kaila through their mental link, one hand grasping Kaila's ass some more, while her other reached around Vel's ass and grabbed the quasit firmly at the base of her tail, Lena's body acting on instinct... to fuck, seek pleasure, to breed, despite her mind not wanting it to do so.

There was truly little else Lena could do, because her mind was mostly out of it, her tongue rolling across Kaila's shaft, eagerly trying to coax out the tiefling's seed.

Lior
Her Room
Herself?

Lior moaned and giggled and cooed as she continued to fuck herself. In and out, in and out, it didn't take much effort at all! Or thinking, not that it helped make it go away mind you. She paused, trying to shoo those pesky thoughts away. Even worse was the fact that she couldn't remember what she was thinking about! How was she supposed to stop it if she couldn't tell what it was. She lowered herself entirely onto the fake cock, panting softly. Now comfortable, she set to thinking up what it took to stop thinking. She wanted to stop... Stop thinking? No that wasn't it, but it was it but not the thing she-

Augh! Too much! She got back to fucking herself with the rubber toy, enjoying how it spread her open and filled her up. It really helped with the headache. She still needed to get rid of all the clutter in her mind making it hard to do what she needed. Oh yeah! That was it! The dispelling thing she had been doing when she was distracted by the very fun toy inside her! She giggled a little and cheered, letting her tits bounce as she stood up in triumph. The dildo began to slide back as she did so. She pressed back in with a dainty little gesture and finished up the spell, dripping on the ground as she did.

Dispel roll:
Roll(1d20)+8:
14,+8
Total:22

DM
Unknown underground chamber
Tag: Asheroth

How many days has it been? Weeks? Asheroth lies, naked, on a table, a dildo buzzing in her pussy, the aphrodising poison filled gag fit semi-loosely in her mouth.

By now she regrets putting up a fight, perhaps. The drow came, she flew into a rage, cracked some heads.. unecessary to say, they weren't grateful for that. She has no idea where any of her equippment might be, not counting the purple collar wrapped around her neck. Suddenly, a flaring up of purple light as a door opens.

drow_portrait_by_carriebest-d5e2gxv.jpg

"Are you better now? Promise to not try and attack your handlers like a dumb beast?" The drow tipped her chin. "Well, no you aren't, propably not much better, but you'll pretend to be, to break out as soon as you find a loophole in my little slave collar, thats what you are thinking, isn't it?

Well, you will pretend to be a proper slave and then some, because, rather than giving me the time to break you in until the next heroes auction, I got an interested buyer right now. Try not to attack her as well, will you, dumb slut?"
With that, there was a sudden slap of Asheroths cheek from the drow, followed by a gripping of her hair. "Let me be clear with you. You've caused enough trouble. I've unlocked the saveties of your collar earlier while you were fucked unconscious by my beautiful device, let me be clear with you, it wont be as nice as the usual slave collar." She let go of Asheroths hair, pulling out a key. "You are not the first to think 'I wonder if I can kill her before the collar gets me. The answer is no. Your collar is set up to punish any and all bad thoughts you have.. is that understood? NOD SLUT!" She commanded.

(Due to Asheroths hostility when captured she starts with -12 hitpoints, -4 to all mental stats and any hostility towards those she percieves as her mistress or master will be painfully punished.)

DM

With Liors prayer finished, she suddenly realized she could leave the room anytime she wants to. Huh! why did she think so otherwise. The prayer does nothing to restore the nice happy braindrain though, but.. thats not a bad thing, is it?

But now, what to do? When going out? She had a faint sense that she perhaps needed to escape someone or .. something. Perhaps she should ask her handler what to do next.. if she could find her. How hard could that be though? She was a mindflayer .. and nice... and Lior had to do whatever she told her.. so..

Ugh, again the annoying thinking reared its head. Perhaps she should pack in the Dildo to help out if the thinkies became too much.

She decided to do just that, aquiering the toy and stepping outside.. There were several small chambers, just like hers, in one of them there was a nude girl, staring vacantly at a floating crystal, two more held sleeping girls in slave outfits similiar to hers. There was also a door at the end of the corridor, and a few purple torches granting her light. She'd have to explore further to find out more, but perhaps one of the fellow slaves knew how to clear the cluttered thinky feeling in her mind too?

Lior aquired a Dildo of brain-draining: Whoever climaxes with this dildo is drained of 1 intelligence, if they have more than 5 int remaining. The dildo also stores the drained mental energy as a food source for mindflayers, but Lior doesn't understand any of that right now.

Dasyra
Harem Chamber
Tag: Ventus, et al.

The elven ranger was doing her best to avoid gagging as her mouth was forced down on Ventus' hardened cock. To hear the deathknight coo and whisper debauched guarantees of Dasyra's eternal servitude as a pleasure slave sent a shiver of fear as well as a ripple of masochistic joy up her spine. Her wet lips gurgled and slurped, wetting the cool blue skinned cock down to its base. The tip of her tongue poked out to attend to Ventus' swelling balls as the cock throbbed and threatened an imminent jettison at the back of her throat.

She mewled helplessly when Ventus announced her climax and the splash of thick, life-draining cum slipped down her submissive and greedy throat. Her body shuddered as the odd texture of the cool liquid passed her esophagus and entered her stomach in large quantities. Dasyra could not resist it, only obediently swallow what she was given to avoid coughing it all back up and dirtying her willful mistress.

Even though she was practically choking on Ventus' meat pole, she realized that this feeling, this taste of her mistress deep inside of her, having her way by overpowering the blonde elf's weaker body, was enough to drive Dasyra close to a climax of her own. She was shaking her hips, moving her butt back and forth as her cunt glistened with the power of the lust settling upon her.

Her blindfold hid from Ventus and the observing mindflayers the emotion of submissive bliss playing out across her eyes. She breathed in raggedly as Ventus withdrew and allowed her cumstained mouth pussy the chance to take in air. A bit of leaking excess white goo slipped out the corner of her mouth as she panted.

"Nnnh... Mistress... saying such things... It's too embarrassing... ahh! Ummmph!~"

Once again, Ventus stuffed her cock deep into her sex slave's throat, eliciting more frightened mewls highlighted by the tinge of sexual delight. Dasyra was falling in lust with Ventus' cock, and with the idea of being her willing, bound plaything.

So heady and lovely were the thoughts of being obedient to Ventus, that when the lovely deathknight taunted her by saying that undeath as her eternal bride and fuck toy was what she wanted, the elven ranger uttered an affirmative hum and increased the rate of her blowjob, trying to coax another healthy load of draining cum to enter her body and bring her closer to her undead mistress' desire.

If given the chance to take the next load over her face and chin and chest, Dasyra would croon and speak her mind.

"Nnyahh... m-mistress. Y-yes. Please turn your Dasyra. Make me your bride!~"

Back