Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark ~ Out of Character discussion

Interesting questions.

Is the fungal queen aware that fungi aren't plants? :p

Mind flayers probably not big on slaves having annoying things like identities...

Flexmaster succubus all about the physical. What about our EMOTIONAL NEEDS?!?! ;)

Death Knight is kinda cool in a philosophical way.

Orcs gonna orc.

Was tempted to say "Yes! That Knawt!" *ahego eyes and tongue lolling*

Shortstack lady knows the drill.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

I didn't see anyone elses responses before hitting enter. It amuses me two of us said heart, but for widely different meanings.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mushrooms are plant creatures in D&D because.. cut D&D biologists some slack, every other bush tries to eat them, is enchanted or sentient. Plus druids speak to them with talk to plants and supress scientific progress.

"Yes! That Knawt!" *ahego eyes and tongue lolling*
Well that would work. :p

Zilrax

Reputation score

I apologize for what I have just done to everyone. That said, I have never been more amused. And I learned new things!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I apologize for what I have just done to everyone. That said, I have never been more amused. And I learned new things!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, err, you don't all have to roll the save.. but feel free to. :p

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cooking up response. I do hope people don't think this is going to slow, but gotta get everyones in putted.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

No worries, it's understandable dude. It is one of the troubles of multiplayer PbP games.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I didn't read it as the female mindflayer being a futa. I was thinking she was female with tentacles.

:confused:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I wasn't sure if she was one or not, but was assuming she was. Waiting on confirmation from Pervy before I edit.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know how common futas are in this lewdified world. I'd been playing them off as rare curiosities.

Since the question has been raised, could I also get a clarification if Ventus has both sets of genetalia? Going by one of her character pics I already assume she has testicles too. For the record, I'm okay with futa that don't have those, or have retractable phalli.

Shapeshifters are best though. Like that Vara the "drow."

Shapeshifting dragon mistress for the win. Hoard of whored slaves. Calling it now. :D

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not against any form of futa myself, though personally like futas with their cocks always out and with large sensitive testicles nowadays, cos harder for them to resist being pleasured and whatnot. :3

As for who gets the girls, I'm not really against any of them, though I would prefer fewer males smutting Lena personally and any cocks she takes in any hole or on her body, to belong to futas and or tentacles, but that's just me. And the reason I've got Lena trying to avoid Moren is cos I feel there'll probably be less opportunity for any smut with anyone or anything, save him, or maybe female wolf girls at best, and though I don't mind the latter, it might get bland after a while if those were the only things. Again though, that's just me.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*ponders if this is all a ruse, and Vara is already going to be their mistress while these so-called buyers are just her lieutenants who are vying to be the primary trainers for each heroine.*

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*chuckles slightly* Obviously anything but a 1on1 is always gonna be a compromise, and often those too, unless you get a lucky perfect overlap of fetishes. Luckily I can get off on a variety.

The mindflayer is not a futa, not everything in the world is futa.. though now you make me think about a campaign where that is the case. :p

.. Is there any limits on how many campaigns one could run in theory if the ability is there?

Ooon that note I should get to crafting a response.

Zilrax

Reputation score

No, though you'd probably have to worry about overloading yourself and burning out on ideas and such.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, though you'd probably have to worry about overloading yourself and burning out on ideas and such.
No, I don't. People keep telling me that can happen, but short of srs drama I never had that feeling of not having a post up and going. 'specially not in D&D based settings. Theres just too much to do to run out of ideas.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Then there is no problem really. Run many as you like! Some gms round here have 5+ threads to run of various system complexity levels.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then there is no problem really. Run many as you like! Some gms round here have 5+ threads to run of various system complexity levels.
I mean I can do whatever, I've written my own systems, to be clear, but I realized that settings without a strong direction, like you have in D&D, tend to die down faster.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well setting is always nice to help anchor characters down to some degree. Even if the stuff is as simple as post-apoc or fantasy or what not. Dnd manages to keep on top the heap by being less opaque than some systems while having enough complexity to be good. It's why d20 in general continues to be around.

But some like more or less of that, hence the edition battles and other games that do well, and some settings it's not quite as fleshed out to deal with.

Either way, if you want all futa world game, that can be managed in any setting probably. System is probably more where it'd make or break it.

Though if you're talking about directed goals? Yeah, can, why you put a goal at the start then. Or tell the players to come up with some goals if it's more free form.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Telling the players to come up with goals is like telling a bunch of schoolchildren to come up with the perfect theme park. It sounds good at first, but you quickly realize there is no toilets.

.. I'm a writer, we do metaphors, ok! :p

My point is, I'm a fan of an authoritarian style, because, if you got a DM thats dedicated or at least experienced, it works. I dunno how it is on these forums, but Freeform is fun.. and.. after a few weeks, people start dropping off, in my experience.

There is a reason D&D has persisted over 40 years. Can individual details change? Sure. For example I think 5th edition did some really good things, I also think theres areas they still very much lack at, like variety and customization.