What's new

Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Fancy 1on1 with me and Mindflayer. You can look but not touch!)

100 years before the beginning of the main story.

Aria is a young 18 year old angel herm. She has long golden blonde hair that hangs to her mid back; has beautiful ocean blue eyes; has large, yet perky, F-cup breasts; stands about 5'6" tall; has a nice jiggly bubble butt; a quite curvy body; and lastly she has a rather large foot long penis, and a large pair of testicles that are full of cum with which to provide for her lovers.
She's kind, gentle, and caring, tries to help those in need when she can, even if it puts her at undue risk to herself. However, despite being as gentle as she is most of the time, if pressed, she can be a furious fighter, and doesn't give up easily. She has almost no experience with sex, aside from a few breast gropes with friends when they were bathing together and whatever such angels do.

The Underdark.
Not the place where one is likely to find angels, normally.
Exept, in this case a moderatly powerful cleric had summoned an angel to assist in their cause with light and holy magic and the one they managed to call was Aria, who'd been all too happy to help attack the drow evildoers.

It didn't go so well. A young Drow Lieutnant, Vara her name, had layed an ambush, anticipating the heroes attack. The angels memory was spotty, as she just remembered something striking her down, then [[a woman]] leaning over her. "Good. The angel is still alive. I claim the right to ownership for her, you can have the rest." The other drow chuckled. Clearly their leader was foolish, the adventurers were more valuable than their pet, but Vara could see something in the angel. She smirked, as [[Aria passed out.]]

Aria awoke, the pain in her back gone but having invited its friend dull and tingling over to stay in its stead. She has all her clothing and equipment, though her dress is torn at the back. She is in a small, dark room, with a simple bed and to her side, holding her wing and massaging some clear fluid into it stands [[the drow]] still bloodied from battle, apparently not much time has passed. Then again, apparently enough time for someone to put a crude metal collar around her neck.
As Aria gets her bearings the drow massages her wing and examines it, stretching it as if testing its functionality.. there is a hint of pain, but mostly there is just a dull tingling. "It seems the healing salve was worth the gold. I'm Vara of house Me'erves and I have great plans for you, my new champion" The drow cooed. Worrysome was that Aria realized, somehow, perhaps through the collar, she could not return to the Heaven, stuck in this place, right now, trapped by the dark elf..

Vara is a medium sized drow female, well proportioned with C-Cup breasts and long white hair. She appears an ordinary drow if not for her blue eyes, that glow with a golden fire when in the heat of battle.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

After being summoned, Aria only barely remembered what had happened after that, up until she'd gotten ambushed and struck on the back of the head with something that really did a number on her. Her vision blurry, and barely able to focus, she faintly heard the drow woman tell her fellow drow that she was claiming Aria, before the young angel fainted.

When she finally woke back up, she was on a bed, and felt that her dressy robes were torn on the back. Groaning softly, Aria raised her head up, and looked around, feeling something touching one of her wings. Looking over, she spotted the drow that had captured her, and reached up to feel the collar around her neck, while the clear liquid was massaged into her wing. When the drow woman, Vara, she introduced herself as, spoke up, and lifted Aria's wing to test it, Aria winced slightly as a bit of pain went through it, but all in all it was still functional thankfully.

"W-What do you want with me? W-What plans?" Aria asked in response, looking a bit frightened, considering she couldn't end the summons keeping her there.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shhh.. shhh shh... " Vara smiled softly, embracing the angel. "I made you all better, right? No reason to be afraid. I want you to do for me the same thing you have done against me.. fight." Vara massaged the wing a little more, rubbing out most of the painful feeling, still gently embracing the angel, her hands wandering lower.

"I just want you to assits me a little bit, can you do that?" She leaned closer, her hot breath up against the angels lips as she leaned closer, those soft, sensual hands roaming the angels body, for now appearing to just attempt to ensure the angel was healthy. She was gentle and non-hostile, why not let her proceed?

[[React Compliant]] [[React Resistant]]

((btw, if we get to two choices, lets play through both one by one, to craft the complete story. You can answer to both in one go, or split it here, as you desire.))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Compliant Reaction]

"Y-You were the one that caused my injury in the first place though. Weren't you?" Aria replied, shuddering a bit, but not nearly as much as she would have, otherwise, when Vara here seemed to embrace her, and felt her wing being massaged gently.

When Vara leaned in closer, nearly to the point they were kissing, Aria could feel the dark elf's hot breath on her very lips. The proximity of Vara to herself, along with how her hands were gliding up and down her soft smooth body, had Aria's cheeks flushed pink, with embarrassment, and... something else, a kind of nice, tingly feeling, that made her feel rather good, considering. She didn't resist, as of yet, but it was obvious that she was wary, of Vara's intentions, but was willing to listen, at least. "A-Alright... w-what is it you want, o-of me, then?" Aria asked softly, her cheeks flushing more and more as time went on.

[More Resistant Reaction]

"M-Maybe you did, but that doesn't negate the fact that you did this to me in the first place," Aria replied, looking up at Vara, looking a bit defensively at the drow woman.

As Vara closed in on her, Aria gasped softly, as the drow woman's hands roamed, and she felt her hands moving on instinct, as they reached up and tried to gently push the drow woman back a bit. "N-No... I, I really shouldn't. I-It's not right. I mean, y-you're a drow, and I'm a-an angel. W-We're o-on opposite sides of the coin. I mean, you-re evil... a-aren't you? You've locked me in t-this collar, after all, against my will. If you truly wished for my help, you w-wouldn't have gone to these lengths, I think," Aria replied, when Vara told her what she wanted exactly, her cheeks flushing a bit.

OOC: Figured I'd do both, get them out of the way now, while they're there.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Compliant

"I just defended myself.. and now I healed you, will you forgive me, dear angel?" She purred.

"I want you to just relax, and let this happen, ok? I promise, it'll feel real good. If you like it, I can do it more, ok?" She cooed and brushed a soft hand through the angels hair. "Please give me a chance to make up for the wrongdoing I had to inflict upon you my sweet angel. All you need to do is lie back and relax, can you do that for Miss Vara?"

<set $compliance= +1>

Resistant

"And you'd have done nasty things to me, given the choice, I am sure." Vara smirked, insisting and extending her hand further, cajoling. "You can't be sure I'm evil. Perhaps that collar is for your own protection, so that no nasty, cruel slavers could take you and try to hmnn..corrupt an innocent, beautiful.. well hung thing like you, still, even if I was evil, you'd have to at least try and redeem me, don't you?" She reasoned. "And if you can't... well, you have to endure and overcome my wickedness, right?"

Both

"You see, I saw something the other drow must have missed in you. An innocent, great potential. You are one of those cute, chaste angels right?" Vara smirked, knowing that awakening this angels sexuality right would make her into a wonderfully loyal tool.

She reached out, gently cupping the angels dress, where a larger bulging was barely hidden by the blue fabric.

"Shhh.." She cooed, leaning forward to kiss the angels lips, her hand curling, rubbing, with dextrous expertise, massaging along and feeling the angels shaft.. so impressive, she noted to herself, her fingers wandering lower, capping the heavy angel-orbs through the fabric.
"Don't fight it.. you are too weak to do so even if you wanted to. Just lay back. Feel the warmth, the hot tingles it sends through your body. You haven't felt anything like it, have you?"

"I could make you feel even better.. just [[relax and listen to my proposal.]]" She cooed, slightly squeezing the innocent angels bulge.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Compliant]

"I... s-suppose that's true, but then again, I hadn't actually attacked you directly. Besides, I c-can't really go against my summoner, without a very good reason, or in extreme circumstances," Aria replied, still a bit wary, for now, but quickly relaxing, despite knowing better.

"L-Let what happen? I... don't understand," Aria asked, a bit of a worried look on her face, though as she felt Vara's hand brushing through her hair, Aria felt herself relaxing back on the bed more and more, until she was lying on her back, her cheeks flushing a bit more now. "I... s-suppose I could... a-at least hear you out. S-Since you haven't hurt me any more yet," she then admitted, fully laying back now.

[Resistant]

"I would not have, I would merely have followed the orders of my summoner, unless... certain circumstances happened," Aria replied, a bit incredulously, when accused of likely doing much the same if their situations had been reversed.

When Vara kind of... goaded Aria, in a way, about redeeming her, Aria couldn't help but fall for the trick, as it was her nature to at least try and do such things. "I... suppose I should, yes... and I can overcome anything you throw at me," Aria replied with a look of confidence in her eyes.

[Both]

"Y-Yes, I am... a-at least I try and be a good angel," Aria replied, a little timidly, when asked if she were a chaste angel.

Feeling Vara's hand gently grab her crotch, Aria gasped and tried to shy away, pulling her hips back, though she was already sitting/laying on the bed, so it was tough to really "pull" away, as it were. "S-Stop that. I-It's making me... f-feel weird, a-and tingly d-down there," Aria whimpered softly, shifting her hips back and forth, rubbing her thighs together.

When Vara leaned in and kissed her on the lips, Aria was caught totally off guard, her eyes shooting open, with a single little tears in both of her eyes. When she felt Vara's hands drifting down and cupping her balls, gently squeezing and massaging them around, Aria's hands both came up, and were placed on Vara's shoulders, but her push was feeble, and weak, as though her mind wished to push Vara away, but her body was acting a little differently.

"N-No I... I haven't felt it, b-before. And I... I'm not weak. Y-You've just g-got me i-in a b-bind," Aria mewled cutely, her left hand drifting down a bit, and pressing against Vara's right breast. When told she could make Aria feel even better, Aria did hesitate for a moment, and couldn't help but shudder as her cock was squeezed, as it bulged against the inside of her outfit.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shh you're such a good angel. Good girl. Relax for me." Vara continued to half guide, half push the angel into staying in her relaxing grasp, cupping the angels bulge through the cloth. "Don't you like that nice, tingly feeling at all?" She cooed, reaching out to brush the poor angels tears away.

"Look, your strong holy sceptre most definitly seems to want to show me how strong you are.. yees, so strong." The drow turned her words around on the angel. "Here is the deal. If you are so strong.. you will simply resist what I'm going to do to you.. right? Then again, if you are not.. you will have to do as I say."

She began stroking the angels cock, purposefully slow and smooth. "I'm just like you, little angel.." She took one of the angels semi resistant hands, placing it on a hot, hardened bulging between her own legs. "It is simple.. resist meand I swear I will let you free, right after. But if you give in to your lusts,.. well, you need more training and to obey me.

So, do you think you can resist [[ shooting your sweet, holy purity out for me?]]" She tempted.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria moaned as she felt Vara's hand stroking her through her clothing, but she didn't push Vara's other hand away when she brushed Aria's tears away. "I... I am strong. F-Fine, I... I will show you," Aria said, though when Vara's hand had pulled her shaft out of her clothing, exposing it to the air, Aria gasped as she felt the drow's soft hand on her shaft. "D-Don't touch me t-there. It's... such a d-dirty place," she then mewled softly, her cock twitching in Vara's hand as her own hand was guided down to feel the bulge in Vara's clothes.

Aria's eyes went wide again as she felt the quickly hardening bulge in Vara's clothes, and her hand was instinctively running up and down Vara's length even as she lie there. "W-What do you mean, s-shooting my purity? And... d-do you truly mean you will let me go, i-if I d-do win?" Aria asked, a little fearful, but looking a bit hopeful.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't you wonder how good it will feel if I touch you directly, little angel?" She cooed, her hand gripping and caressing along the angels length. "Dirty hmnn? So an innocent angel like you can have something so dirty? Perhaps you are not as pure as you think, if a mere touch can make you do dirty things. Or perhaps you need someone to hmnn.. purify you?" Vara cooed, teasing, but also testing how to properly condition the trapped angel.

"Oh, I meant what I said.." She cooed, as she reached out, beginning to strip the trapped angel. "IF you can resist giving in to dirty.. dirty thoughts.." She cupped the tip of the angels shaft next, feeling it, taking her sweet time teasing the celestial woman, gently, slowly picking up the pace, observing the angel closely. "Are you scared, little holy one?" She purred, leaning to nibble on the angels ear suddenly. "Or are you scared.. it'll feel too good." She whispered into her ear.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No I... I'm not dirty. T-Touching it w-won't make me dirty. I-It's just a d-dirty part. I... I've always been told t-to be careful of it," Aria whimpered, squirming around almost helplessly, as Vara's hand kept brushing over her length through her clothing.

Then, Vara began undressing her, and Aria couldn't help but gasp, and Aria shook her head back and forth, clamping her eyes shut to try and endure. Feeling Vara's warm hand grasping the crown of her shaft, Aria let out a cute little squeak, tipping her head back as she did, while her wings fluttered up and down lightly. "O-Of course I'm scared. I'm scared that I... I'll n-never be able to l-leave," Aria panted softly, her cheeks flushing redder and redder as Vara's hand stroked her off, her cock twitching in the drow's hand, and with her reactions, it'd be obvious that she had never experienced pleasure of this kind before.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Careful hmn?" Vara smirked, cooing, cuddling the squirming angel into a warm hug.. not without stopping the caress along her shaft, that was. "Well then, you think you could fail and not resist temptation you naughty little thing? Or perhaps you might like it so much you wont.. want to leave!" With that, she slowly, gently caressed along the angels shaft.

"Come on. There is nothing wrong about having a big, beautiful cock. You can feel mine if you aren't sure but for now.." She purred, leaning forward.
"This is your helpless little cock. Its dangerous to have it carressed, because, if you don't watch it, I'll //pump// out all your purity." she emphatized the word pump with a stronger stroking.

"You wouldn't like that, would you? to shoot out just a little bit of your purity.. but again, it feels so good. and with each //pump// you can feel it become stronger. Your urge to just let go in the heat.. you will feel so weak, but soon you wont be able to help it little angel, I will //pump// and you will lose a little of your purity and become my dark servant just a little bit. Hmnnnn perhaps you will be able to escape after a few times.. but the more I'll //pump// you dry, the better it'll get, the more you'll love it and become mine. Doesn't that sound nice my little angel-slave? Would you like to lose some of your innocence to my //pumping//"

For now, the drow decided to take it slow, teasing the angel and preparing her mentally to fall, to become hers. Vara had had this goal all along, ever since she first saw the innocent angel, what a powerful enforcer, with such rare magic for the underdark, she could become if trained and broken in and conditioned properly..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No I... I'm n-not n-naughty," Aria mewled, continuing to squirm around even as Vara hugged against her, with Aria's shaft twitching another couple of times in the drow's hand.

"N-No please, I d-don't want to lose my purity. D-Don't p-pump it out..." Aria whimpered, moaning aloud from the pleasure that her innocent body had never truly felt before, her hands pushing feebly against Vara's shoulders. "I-It's getting s-so hot. W-What's h-happening to me?" Aria panted after a few moments more, feeling her first ever orgasm building closer and closer as her tummy tensed and her back began instinctively arching as she neared her peak.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Awww.. poor little angel.. all too late now.. " She cooed, stroking another strong //pumping// motion along the angels shaft. "I'm afraid theres no stopping it now." She smirked, gripping the angels shaft tighter, and stroking again, before she leaned down, and kissed the tip, aiming it at her mouth.

"We'll //pump// out some of your beautiful purity and you'll start turning into my eager, corrupted servant." Of course, it wasn't that easy to corrupt an angel, however, if Vara made the angel believe this, got her guard down.. faith and devotion were an angels nature, so what she truly believed to be true..

"You have to stop.. you have to fight it.. but you can't.. now little angel, let out your purity, //pump// it all out and take your first step on the road towards becoming my most obediant slave." She cooed.

[[Give in]] [[Try to resist]] (but fail!)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Give In]

As Vara kissed the tip of her shaft, Aria let out a cute little yelp, her hips bucking on their own. "I d-don't want to be c-corrupted, I w-won't be me anymore. P-Please don't... I... I'll do anything. I... it's b-burning up. S-Something's c-coming out. I'm s-scared," Aria moaned, unable to resist the pleasure any longer as her body started arching more and more, her toes curling, and her balls beginning to clench against her body.

"It f-feels so good. W-Why does it feel so good?" Aria moaned softly, writhing around as she began to succumb to the pleasure.

[Try and Resist]

"I... c-can't give in. N-No matter how good it feels," Aria said, gritting her teeth to try and prevent her body's hidden desires control her. "No I... w-won't let you p-pump out my purity. And I w-won't be corrupted, n-nor will I be y-your obedient s-slave," Aria then told Vara, her toes curling and her hands clenching as she reached up to try and gently push Vara off of her, so she could cool down.

[Resist, but fail]

"I can't give in, n-not now. B-But it... f-feels so good," Aria whimpered, gritting her teeth and tensing her body, as she tried to resist the pleasure, though it was building more and more, and her body was slowly giving in.

After another minute or so of trying to resist, Aria's body began writhing around as the pleasure mounted and became too much for the poor inexperienced thing to endure, and Vara could tell she was nearing her climax. "N-No I... m-my tummy's g-getting all tight, l-like a knot's in there," Aria panted, her wings fluttering as she tried desperately to pull away from Vara.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resist
"Shhh don't struggle. There is nothing you can do but give in and become mine anyway.."

With that, Vara suddenly closed her lips around the tips of the angels shaft, tightening them and gripped her sensitive balls softly..for now, but ready to show the angel with a little pressure who exactly was in charge, if she tried to push her off.

Give in

"Don't worry, I'll take care of my helplessly corrupted little angel. You wont be you anymore.. but something better. now shhh.." With that she cooed and caressed along the angels shaft sensually. "Its time to give your mistress the first taste of your purity. This is how it feels to be corrupted, let it happen and you'll feel even better."

Both

Vara smirked and watched the angels shaft pulsate, ready to drink down its lewd load. Her own shaft was hard and straining.. but for now, this time, training and preparing her little angelslave to be was more important.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Resist]

Aria did try and resist a little bit, trying to get Vara to release her cock, but when she felt the drow's lips clamp down around the tip of her shaft and begin sucking harder on it, and grabbing her balls to squeeze them, Aria's body seized up a bit. "No I d-don't want to be... t-trapped here forever," Aria moaned softly, trying much more feebly to push Vara off, now that her sensitive balls were being squeezed harder than she could handle easily.

[Give in]

"I don't want to be c-corrupted though. And I want to be me. Please..." Aria whimpered, tears starting to stream down her cheeks as she squirmed around almost helplessly. "P-Please, have mercy," Aria then begged, hiding her face behind her hands, sniffling, as her cock pulsed and twitched in Vara's hand, about to explode.

[Both]

Aria's body writhed from the pleasure, her hands still on Vara, but not pushing any longer, her body succumbing to the pleasure, and her cock about to burst. "S-So tight. W-What's happening to me?" Aria panted softly, the knot in her belly tightening up more and more.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're becoming mine." Vara answered simply, smirking and caress-stroking along the holy rod, not granting the angel any respite. Her hands caressed along the divines holy length, feeling her quite lewd, veiny shafty and cooing as she roughly milked her cock to climax.

"There there.. I'll take good care of you, just give it all to mistress Vara. I know its a harsh change for you, but it feels good, doesn't it? Vara can make you feel a lot better.. you just have to obey her and let yourself be corrupted.. doesn't it feel soo goood? I bet you can't hold on any longer. You don't have to, little angel, just let it out. Give in. Let it happen and just enjoy that wam purity oozing out of you.." She cooed, suckling lewdly on the angels tip, making sure of making a show out of the lewdness happening to the angel.

Once she climaxed the drow continued to caress along her shaft and massage her heavy orbs in a mixture of gentle guidance and twisted dominance, cooing encouragingly, clearly delighting in taking the angels innocence.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria moaned and writhed around some more, as Vara kept stroking her, her cock twitching with need, and obviously enjoying the feeling of the hand grasping it. When Vara asked her if it felt good, Aria couldn't deny that it did, but she couldn't let herself be corrupted, and she squirmed around some more. "P-Please... I... i-if I l-let you... a-and stop r-resisting, will you n-not corrupt me?" Aria begged, gently biting the back of her index finger, as she tried to endure the pleasure that felt oh so good.

When Vara sucked on the crown of her cock again, Aria's eyes shot open wide, as she let out a gasp, her orgasm striking through her like lightning. Aria's sweet angelic voice would carry throughout wherever she was being held captive, for all to hear, as she had her first ever orgasm, her seed launching out of her and into Vara's mouth, and into the air, some splattering back down onto her waist and chest, unless Vara caught it all. When her climax finished, and started calming down, Aria's cock was still twitching, and still rock hard, having had that first taste of ecstasy, and instinctively desiring more.

"W-What was that? I-It felt... a-amazing. N-Not corruptive at all. H-How could something that feels t-that good, c-corrupt me?" Aria asked softly, no longer looking convinced that the pleasure was corrupting her really, though it didn't stop her from writhing around as her overly sensitive cock and balls were both massaged.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vara had a smirk of satisfaction on her lips, that she quickly hid in order to further cajole along the angel. "I'm sorry.. I need an obediant, powerful champion.. and you'd never do some of the things I'd ask of you if I left you all pure and innocent... hmnn.. nor would you do some things I'll ENJOY to do" The drow cooed.

She moaned slightly as she had her first taste of angel, grinning at how.. messy she had become.. "Well.. perhaps you can resist the corruption. Still, that felt great didn't it? Would you like to feel my mouth some more? I will have to ask that you do the same you did for those that called you first.. fight for me.

There is an underground Arena, which I desire to own and.. perhaps turn into a more productive centre of commerce. For that.. I need an arena champion. Your unusual nature will give you a clear advantage.. How about it.. you fight a few creatures, and for every fight, I'll let you feel even better. For now.. I will even give you pleasure in advance.. I will show you just how good my mouth can feel.." She leaned forwards, kissing the lenght of the angels shaft...

"IF you fight a first opponent.. don't worry, you are mostly healed up already and your first enemy is likely something weak like an ooze-girl.. I doubt anyone could lose against one of those.
So what do you think.. deaaaaaall?" She extended the last word, givin the angels tip a long, sensual lick.. [[not really giving her much of a choice.]]

((based on if she resisted or gave in there'll be no choice, or a choice that just leads to a little more teasing before giving in here.))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria was panting softly as Vara spoke again, and she couldn't help but squirm a bit and whimper as Vara teased her with telling her that she would need to corrupt her for her purposes. "I-It did f-feel great, I won't lie. B-But I don't want to be corrupted. I won't be the same. I'll be... d-dirty, and m-might become cruel, a-and evil," Aria said, trembling a little in Vara's arms.

After she'd told Aria what she wanted her to do, and if Aria wanted to feel her mouth some more, Aria blushed deeply, and looked away, shyly, before giving the barest of nods. "A-Alright, I'll fight in y-your arena. I d-don't think I have much choice, really. Are you going to punish me, i-if I lose, though?" Aria replied after Vara was done.

[Figure we can go with the Give In choice.]