Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

"Thats better, good cow." The minotauress smirked, patting the docile angel-cows head.

"Good girl, good cow." The cow-woman cooed, kneading her breasts and balls alike, though being more gentle with the latter, keeping up a steady rythm.. She was milking Aria, not playing with her shaft, but that act nonetheless filled the angelblood with perverted and perverting pleasure.. She was just a cow, after all.

"Hgrrnnnn so fucking tight!" The cow-woman groaned sensually, trying to push her shaft ever deeper into the tight, angelic folds. The crowd seemed to quite enjoy the lewd display, grinning, some of the drow (and others watching) clearly getting a little bit heated up along with the display.

"Hmnn.. breed you? Thats the plan!" The cow woman grinned, as the tip of her shaft edged out and nudged, nice and tight, up against the angels womb, twitching and spasming before releasing a deluge of thick, virile cow-cum, pumping straight into the angels unprotected womb, filling her up throughoutly, more and more hot cum pumping her belly full, causing it to even swell slightly at the minotauress smirked, stopping her milking motions, only to fasten something leathery around Arias neck.. a short movement and clonking of a cow-bell revealed the nature of the collar-choker the angel had just been outfitted with, as a soft, but firm leash was attached to the back of it, the minotauress moaning, letting Aria feel the last twitching-splurting of her shaft before taking a step back, slowly withdrawing with a content sigh.

"Haah.. fuck.. yes... good cow.. now, seems everyone enjoyed the show, time to claim my price, and show you to your stable, what do you think?" The minotauress grinned, certain on the answer she expected..

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria mooed again at the minotauress's words while she was being fucked and milked simultaneously, her breasts squirting milk out while her cock bounced with each thrust, aching as her seed built up within her balls. When she was told that was the plan, to be bred, Aria's mind went completely docile, and any sense of resistance that might have been there, vanished with those words, as Aria's eyes went blank with the pleasure.

"Y-Yes... m-mistress... b-breed this slutty little angel... it's all she's good for," Aria mewled softly, feeling the large blunted tip of the minotauress's shaft bumping up against the entrance of her womb with each thrust into Aria.

Finally, the minotauress could hold out no longer, and exploded inside of Aria, whose face contorted in pure ecstasy as she came too, her orgasm centered in her pussy. With an ecstatic cry of pleasure, Aria squealed aloud into the arena as she came, her own seed spurting out of her cock to land all over the ground, but her body loved every moment of it, and she could only ride the waves of pleasure on and on and on. Only when she felt the cowbell collar attached around her neck, and the leash attached to that back of that, did Aria start to snap out of her delirious orgasmic lust, her left hand stroking her cock furiously as the minotauress pulled her own huge cock out of Aria's still extremely tight folds, thanks to her angelic nature.

"I... I lost... I... b-belong to you now, I g-guess... mistress," Aria whimpered softly, laying with her ass high in the air, her face submissively against the ground, and her left hand still stroking her cock, while her entire body trembled like crazy.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Such a horny cow-girl." The Minotauress grinned, pulling on the leash, first gently then with.. more determination if Aria didn't follow proper, though she didn't seem to mind the masturbation as she re-equipped her loincloth with a lewd grin.

She lead the angel turned cowslave out of the Arena and, after a short walk, past a portal, they arrived at a farm like building.. she could hear the soft mooing of other cows in the air, the smell of calm, docile animals and as she was lead into a stable with a mechanical milking contraption and heard a gentle "Now, time for some nice injections to get you ready for production" from her mistress, she knew she had found a good home.

-Game Over-

-cut-
Victory path!

"But.." the cow woman added, relenting with the pressure and grinning down at the angel. "You aren't truly a cow, are you? A shame, but.. I noticed how you resisted earlier.." She sighed slightly.

"Well, I better let you go, I wouldn't want sour milk.. the audience got their show, so they are entertained, whoever your mistress is, she is lucky.. she better train and break you well, so you are useful to her, you hear me?" The minotauress patted Arias ass.. had she.. won?

Apparently this was the case, for the minotauress returned and redid her loincloth and Aria was left, stunned and exposed on the Arena floor. Though, the gate she had entered through had reopened, perhaps she should return, to greet Vara after her.. victory..

Indeed, the drow woman stood there already, together with a bath.. apparently she liked her slaves clean. "I saw your look at that cow-woman.. you like the idea of being bred you naughty angel, don't you?" Vara smirked and teased rather than greeting Aria.

The angel considered how to react to the tempting looking warm bath and rewards her mistress offered.. indubitably to condition her further..
[Obediantly] [Disobediantly]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Finishing off the defeat path)

Aria was so horny after the minotauress had fucked and bred her that she had literally no ability left with which to resist as her leash was tugged on, where she followed docilely along behind the minotauress. Aria couldn't pull away as the minotauress led her out of the arena, and through a portal to where she was brought to a stable or barn of sorts, and put into her own personal little slot where she was hooked up to a milking machine. Once hooked up, Aria was left there after some kind words from her new mistress, and left to be milked, with Aria finding that she didn't seem to mind it all that much, and felt that she had found a good home.

(Victory Path, going with just obedient, unless I'm supposed to do both this time.)

"I... I'm not? I... w-what happened... m-my head's all fuzzy," Aria mumbled softly when the minotauress whispered to her that her mistress was lucky and whatnot. "I... a-alright... I'm s-sure she will," Aria muttered softly to the minotauress as she lie there in the aftermath of their match.

It seemed that she had won, somehow... though she didn't feel like a winner really. After gathering herself up, Aria stumbled back towards the gate she'd entered through, and when she saw the bath inside, she collapsed to her knees, simply exhausted after such an intense... match. Crawling over to the bath, Aria looked up at Vara and blushed, before giving a slight little nod. "I... c-can't deny that it sent a thrill up my spine," Aria admitted truthfully, her embarrassment very apparent as she did.

After barely three seconds passed, Aria crawled into the bath and sank into the nice warm waters, feeling the need to do so, regardless of the consequences. She ached after that last match, and needed to relax at least a little bit. "T-Thank you mistress... f-for the bath," Aria whimpered softly, letting even her wings dip down into the water.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Well, guess can do the other path after too.))

"Hmnn.. oh, obviously you are young and inexperienced, I don't expect you to defeat this or the next foe without some extensive training, this is more to see if you have the .. potential to become a good servant to me." The drow nodded and approached the bathing angel unashamed, leaning forward to gently and suprisingly skillfully rub the Angels wings and shoulders with her dark fingers.

"Your last trial fight will be tomorrow, but first.. a bit of relaxation and rest, you've earned it, my little slave." She kneaded the angels shoulders to emphatize the last word, taking her time, letting Aria relax and get used to her drow-mistress a little more, supporting her gently in her weakened, vunerable state and whispering: "I think you gave everyone a lovely look.. a shame that my naughty armor didn't last long against this opponent.. perhaps I need to come up with something new..." The angel cooed. "We wouldn't want to have you simply fighting nude now, would we?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well mistress... d-do I have the potential?" Aria asked softly, looking up at Vara with a hopeful look on her face.

Feeling Vara's hands on her wings, Aria cooed softly, as her wings fluttered slightly, her body relaxing completely, save her shaft, which was still painfully hard as she felt the close proximity to her mistress. "D-Did everyone really enjoy the show, m-mistress? And I... d-don't think I'd mind fighting nude... i-if you wanted me to that is," Aria asked Vara softly, looking over her shoulder at her, before feeling compelled to do something that would likely take Vara by surprise, and she'd lean up and press her lips against Vara's, kissing her rather chastely.

After a few moments, Aria broke the kiss and pulled away, where Vara would see her blushing so red that she looked about to burst into flames, as Aria sank down into the water until the water came up to just over her lips, looking genuinely embarrassed, and a little worried about Vara's response. The young and gentle angel would sit there until Vara responded to her actions, hugging her knees to her chest as her wings fluttered ever so slightly behind her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You most definitly have the potential.. you just need to learn not to be so tense, relax and let go.." The drow squeezed the angels neckmuscles. "Just relax and do as you're told and you can be such a goood giirl." Vara cooed, with a tempting emphasis.

Her lips curled into a wicked, but also pleased smile as she leaned forward, kissing the angels wingtips with a lustful grin. "Yes. Everyone enjoys your beautiful body. If you don't mind fighting nude like a good angel-slave, then you shall, to please your owner. Good girl." She repeated, only to be suprised by a kiss, "Hmnnn..." she cooed. "Does just being near to your mistress make you feel hot and horny? Thats alright. Thats normal. Would you like me to take care of all that .. need you feel?" She chuckled when she looked at the hiding angel.

"Awww.. so innocent.. haah..." She moaned. "It makes me throbbing hard to tease that innocence.." She grinned, her form fitting dress tenting in agreement. "But let me teach you something that feels even better than kissing." She leaned down, caressing the angels cheek softly. "I'll let you do something that feels even nicer than kissing.. and if you like it all you have to do for me in return is promise that you'll do it to whom and whenever I want.. doesn't that sound nice?" Vara tempted, lifting her dress, pulling it aside to reveal a sweet, completely dark set of pussylips, right below her thick, dark shaft.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I'll try, mistress. If it'll please you," Aria said docilely, smiling softly as her wings fluttered some more as her neck was massaged, and doing as told and relaxing back. "And I really don't mind fighting naked for you mistress... if you like it, mistress," Aria went on to say, before kissing Vara by surprise.

"Y-Yes it does mistress... I w-won't lie anymore about it. It makes me s-so horny it aches. And... o-only if you want to bother yourself with such a silly slave as myself," Aria admitted, raising back up just enough from the water to speak, after hiding in it, fidgeting a bit in the water, where Vara could clearly see Aria's left hand on her cock, masturbating a bit.

When Vara made her proposal to Aria, tempting her, the drow would see that what little resistance Aria might have had left after the fight, was all but gone at this point, and she looked up to Vara and nodded timidly, spotting the tenting in her form fitting dress and blushing ever so slightly at the sight of it. Aria cooed softly at Vara's kiss on her cheek too, and smiled up at her, before relaxing a bit again in the bath. "W-What do you want me to do, mistress? That'll feel even better, I mean," Aria asked softly, rubbing her cheek against Vara's hand like a little kitten or something that was showing its affection to its owner.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It does." The drow gave her angelslave an encouraging nod. "Nothing is wrong with using and exposing a pretty body.. its a weapon all in its own, so why not use it. It'll also make you feel nicely warm and emberassed and you like that too, don't you?" The drow coo-teased, kissing the angels forehead gently, adding: "You have great potential to become both a guardian and an obediant sex slave for me it seems. Good. Don't resist those urges. Let the good feelings and nice arousal in and the bad worries and thinking out."

"What I want you to do is.... nothing." The drow smirked. "You just lean back, be docile, subservient and meek, and I.." She stripped out of her dress, displaying her dark ebony skin before the angel with a lustful grin. "Shall do the work."
Stepping closer so that she stood almost over Aria, Vara leaned down, dark, dainty fingers caressing along the hardened shaft.

"I will make you feel good, better than anything you've felt before, and in exchange.. I want just a tiny thing. Renounce your faith." She cooed, squeezing the tip of the angels shaft softly, not letting her worry or think much about the drows words. "Submit yourself to me in eternal subservience and.. well.." Vara entered the water, stepping over Aria, slowly crouching, displaying her dark, slightly glisteningly moist sex: "Accept how helplessly enslaved you are before me and I will allow you to feel the divine feeling of filling me with your angelcum, slave." The drow promised and tempted.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-It is? I... I'd never considered that my body itself could be a weapon, in such a way," Aria replied with a genuine look of surprise.

Aria relaxed a little more into the water when Vara kissed her forehead, and tilted her head back and let out a lewd lust filled moan as Vara's hand grasped her shaft and stroked it a little. As Aria relaxed in the nice hot bath, she gasped when Vara told her what she wanted of her, to renounce her faith to Arshea. Aria's eyes went wide as she stared up at the drow with very plain to see fear in her eyes. "B-But I... I won't be the same, mistress. I won't be your same sweet docile little angel anymore. A-At least... I don't think I would, anyway," Aria replied with a fearful look on her face.

To renounce her goddess... it's an almost unthinkable act to an angel. At least, that's what she'd always thought anyway. Would it hurt her, would it change her? Many questions sped through her mind repeatedly, but Aria also couldn't help but feel that Vara was right about one thing... that she was helplessly enslaved to her almost completely at this point anyway. So what would it hurt, right? She looked up at Vara after nearly a full minute or two of silence with a worried look in her eyes.

"M-Mistress... w-would you take care of me, if I did?" Aria asked after several long moments of silence on her part, looking like she had been thinking heavily on what Vara had asked her. "I... I won't have a home to go back to anymore, i-if I did," she then said after a few moments, looking frightened, as she shivered in the water, despite it being warm.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh yes, why, you have quite the mighty.. swooord yourself." Vara said, lustfully. "Here, nice and lubricated by the bathwater, you just relax and feel good.. if you win the next fight I expect you to .. be ready to take on more." She cooed ominously, sighing slightly as her dark pussy spread before the Dark Elf.

"Shh sh shhh.. Angels are defined by their faith, I know.. so you will be even -more- MY docile little plaything, you see?" She cooed. "Whats wrong?" Her sex rubbed up warmly against that hot angelshaft whilest Aria struggled with her decision.

"Awww" The dark elf cooed, petting the angels cheek. "Yes, I promise, I'd do wonderfully good care of you, and let your body feel good like this, if not better all the time. So nice and good, as you praise me." She finally guided the tip of the angels shaft to her sex, pushing herself down, letting the angelblood feel the tight, warm softness all around her tip. "You will always have a home, serving at my feet.. Even if I were to die, you could serve my descendants.. my drow houses own little fallen angel slave, doesn't that sound wonderful?" She tempted, pushing herself lower, letting Aria feel the tight heat of the drows pussy engulf her, Vara only managing to push her angel half in without effort, moaning and bending her head back slightly.

"Haaah. Thats why you angels are so easy to enslave, you are made to belong anyway.. why not belong to someone that makes you feel so wonderfully good?" The drow tempted, whilest the tip of Arias feathers, unbeknownst to her, turned grey, then a blacker hue as the drow tempted her into falling to servitude for her dark-elf mistress.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Vara teased her as she called Aria's cock a mighty sword, Aria bit her bottom lip to try and endure the pleasure and how sensitive her shaft was. "T-Take on more? L-Like how? T-Two against me at once i-in the arena?" Aria asked, her nipples hardening up just as much as her cock. "M-Mistress.... m-must I make my choice now? A-And can I not b-be an angel of both you and lady Arshea? I've heard of angels serving two before, so long as there's no conflict between the two," Aria asked after a few moments, fidgeting in the water, even as she felt Vara's slit pressing down against her cock.

As Vara continued pushing herself downward onto Aria's shaft, Aria couldn't help but cry out in pleasure as she felt Vara's tight drow pussy engulfing her cock. "M-Mistress... i-it's so good," Aria moaned aloud, her wings stretching out and laying over the edges of the bath as Aria leaned back, arching her back a bit. "I... I d-don't want to fall though, m-mistress... f-falling is bad... really bad. I'd be too afraid that I would hurt you," Aria whimpered softly, looking frightened as she reached around Vara and hugged her close, shivering with fear of falling.

It was painfully obvious that Aria was scared, but it was also equally obvious that she was enjoying the pleasure too much to resist it in the end. Aria didn't notice the changing of her wings coloring yet either, it seemed. After clinging to Vara for a few moments, Aria looked up at her mistress's face. "M-Mistress... i-if I... if I serve you, w-would you make me do things that I don't want to do? E-Evil things? I... I don't want to be evil, p-please don't make me be evil," Aria asked after looking back up to Vara with a hopeful look in her eyes, as she pleaded with the drow, who could tell it wouldn't take much more to tip Aria over that edge.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Afraid hmn. And thinking you can tell me what to do? Interesting." Vara chuckled as she listened on to the whiny, clingy.. and clearly horny angel, taking it slow enough to let even the inexperienced angel not feel enough pleasure to climax right away. "So you trust Arshea more than me? Or perhaps it is that .." She began saying, as her pussy squeezed down tightly around the angel.

"You aren't ready for these feelings yet? Don't worry, I got an.. opponent lined up for you that'll help you. No more need to be the undecided fence-sitter." She pat-patted the shivering angel, before withdrawing.. not letting Aria feel either her closeness and comfort, or the warmth of her sex in response to her outburst.

"Though frankly, I don't think you even have a chance against this opponent, aroused as you are right now. Perhaps you should be less concerned with your own timidness and more with pleasing your mistress.. Oh well. You need to learn a lesson. Being a good girl gives you pleasure. Being a bad girl on the other hand...

Go cry about your worthless holyness.. or touch yourself to calm down."

[Fight the next opponent]

[Touch yourself first]

(Hmnn.. feels like you are ready to write the disobediant path now.)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No mistress, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I'm just... scared is all, please... f-forgive me," Aria replied, lowering her head a bit as she sat there in the tub. "And it's not like I trust her more than you, mistress. I just... she is a goddess of love, after all. And I... well... I do love many things. I'm afraid that... without at least a little bit of her influence, that I won't be able to come to love you, a-and my love for everything else will be lost," she went on to say.

After Vara said what she did about her not having a chance against her next opponent, as she got up, leaving Aria whimpering in and shivering alone in the bath, Aria hung her head and hugged her knees up against her chest as she sat there, thinking hard on her position here. She was alone, trapped in the underdark with no other angels, or friends in sight, her drow mistress that "owned" her, was hard to gauge, and understand, because Aria had never had to deal with such a person before, that wanted her unquestioning obedience. She wasn't trying to be a bad girl, as Vara had put it, she was just scared, she didn't know what to do, she was... lost, to put it simply.

[Touching herself, and then going to fight next opponent.]

As Aria sat there, trying to think and clear her head of all her worries, she found her left hand drifting down between her legs, and gently grasping her incredibly hard and sensitive shaft, making her let out a cute little yelp as her hand touched it. "W-What am I doing? Goddess... please guide me," Aria whispered quietly, her hand stroking up and down her length, pleasuring herself.

Sighing softly as she started getting really into it, Aria's body relaxed, her legs sliding back down into the bath, as she sank back down into the nice warm waters, feeling her orgasm starting to build up nicely. It didn't take long, before Aria felt her climax starting to spike, and she felt her body seizing up a bit as she masturbated like this, for the first time ever, and this did wonders for her and helped her to relax, and calmed her mind considerably, though the lingering fear in the back of her mind of falling, was still present, though much less now than it had been. With her body more at ease now, thanks to her masturbation, Aria sighed softly and stood up out of the bathwater, and quickly dried off, and began to make her way back out into the arena, without even bothering to dress, unless Vara ordered her to get her armor back on that is, her cheeks still flushed slightly.

[Fight Next Opponent without touching herself.]

Aria sat there in the bath, shivering a bit in fear at what Vara might order her to do, should she give in and fall, and begin to worship her. It was almost unthinkable a thing to do really, because Vara wasn't a deity, and had no godlike powers. For an angel to serve a mortal, was a crazy idea... surely. Right?

Aria's mind was a jumbled mess at this point, fretting and worrying herself over these thoughts, and after a minute or so she stood up, and almost absentmindedly dried off and began to make her way out towards the arena again, before her next fight begun, still completely naked as she walked, her wings fluttering slightly as the weight on her mind, the fear of falling and hurting everyone around her, her mistress especially, worried her.

[Continuing disobedient path from returning from previous fight,]

Aria was a little out of it after the minotauress pulled out of her, and left her there to recover, before returning to Vara. She had plenty she'd wanted to say to the minotauress, but her mouth couldn't convey the words properly at first. Getting up after a couple of minutes of recovering, Aria stumbled back to the arena gate, wondering if she'd actually won, or something else, and when she laid eyes on Vara, Aria frowned a bit at Vara's words.

"N-No... I most certainly don't. I..." Aria began saying, but she really wanted that bath that Vara had waiting for her, but at the same time she wanted to tell Vara off for the comment about breeding. "A-And you'd better not try and breed me either, mistress," Aria said, blushing profusely from the lust and after effects of her orgasms still affecting her, her words she spoke aloud, and her inner thoughts and desires all completely conflicting with one another.

The feel of that minotaur cock pounding her had been good... really good, and deep down she desired Vara's even more. Even Vara could surely tell that much from the way Aria was fidgeting, and rubbing her thighs together, though Aria would never openly admit it most likely.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Om nom nom, gonna finish disobediant path before responding to this one and moving on to the next Arena fight!)

The dark elf grinned slightly, watching the reluctant angels squirming. "Well, it seems with how reluctant you are.." She grinned, reaching out to suddenly, without a warning, pull up her dress, revealing her slender, dark skin. "You wont want the bath either hmn?" The drow cooed, stepping up to take the tub for herself, relaxing and leaning back, before looking over to the angel. "If you don't want to do any lewd things, at least you could assist me in relaxing... theres a bottle of massage oil in the chest over there."

The drow-dominatrix cooed and relaxed, leaning back. She knew well about the heated.. exchanged Aria had been involved in in the battle, and she took great care to slowly recline, exposing her chest with its dark nubs, a calm, relaxed smile on her lips, her dark shaft, with only a hint of arousal, poking lazily out of the waters surface while she took the relaxation originally intended for Aria.
"Hmnn a shame, really, the water is quite comfortable.." She tempted, with a lustful coo. "Be careful, you might end up slipping and landing in the bathtub with me, that'd just be.. indecent." The drow grinned, most definitly not watching the angel for.. openings.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(M'kay, sounds reasonable enough to me.)

"O-Of course I'd like to bathe... I'm filthy," Aria muttered softly, but tried her best to not outright backtalk Vara, though it was obvious that she was both horny, and a little upset that Vara was taking the bath instead of Aria, and what's more, ordering Aria to help her relax. "F-Fine," Aria muttered, getting the oil the blush on her cheeks growing a little as she saw Vara's completely nude form, which thanks to the arena fight she'd just gotten through with, was affecting Aria quite a bit, as shown by the fact that her cock was rising back to full mast.

Aria lathered her hands up in the oil, likely a bit too much to be honest, as her palms had tiny little puddles of the stuff in them. Hearing Vara's next comment though, Aria quickly formed a little plan in her head, to get into the tub with Vara. After a few moments, Aria purposely dripped some of the oil on the floor and flapped her wings to steady herself a bit, for her plan, which was to slide her foot and let out a yelp as she faked slipping on the oil she'd dripped, so that she could fall into the tub with Vara, her face right between Vara's breasts, with her hands on Vara's shoulders. "T-This doesn't mean I want you to breed me though, m-mistress. I... I j-just want to get cleaned up too, is all," Aria said as her hands started sliding a bit down Vara's body, doing as she'd been told before to help Vara relax.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You'd like to bathe? Oh excuse me, here I am taking up all your bathspace, seeing you standing there I thought you didn't mind being all dirty and sweaty and all you thought about was fucking." Vara gave a dangerous grin, then added. "Buuut well, if you want to bathe, I guess you can take a turn after me, its a bit tight for two in here after all" Vara cooed under the massage, leaning back into the angels hands. She noticed Arias arousal.. but did not comment on it further.

In response, there was little struggle from the darkelf as the angel 'fell' onto her dark, nude form, instead she smirked up, dextrously repositioning herself with her dark shaft rubbing against and along those wet, pink lips. "Hmnn.. why wouldn't you want to get bred through? I mean.." She cooed, sliding the length of her shaft along the angels sex as she leaned back, closing her eyes and continuing.. "You are the one jumping atop of me.. and.. you are the one that keeps bringing it up. See, I think you just wanted to get into the warm tub with me because deep down you're a naughty.. naughty angel.." Vara cooed, letting Aria clumsily caress along her breasts.. while she extended two dextrous hands, beginning to caress along the angels sides.. for now, making sure that she didn't scare off the aroused angel, instead guiding and encouraging her lustful state.

"You certainly seem.. enthusiastic." She nodded.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria continued to blush at Vara's words, as she commented about the tub being too small for them both. As she fell on top of Vara and the drow commented further, especially the part about her being a naughty angel deep down, Aria looked away in shame. "I... I am not j-jumping on top of you. And I'm n-not a naughty angel deep down, o-or on the surface," Aria stammered out in as disobedient a tone as she could manage, glancing back to look Vara in the eyes for a moment, as if to confirm those words to the drow, but after a moment they drifted down, so all Vara would likely see is how horny Aria was, and how she was unable to tear her gaze away from Vara's breasts, even as Aria's butt was slowly swinging back and forth from side to side.

"I... I'm not a lewd and dirty angel. I'm c-clean and pure," Aria mumbled to herself more than anything, panting slightly as her hands ran across Vara's breasts, while Aria shook her head slightly to try and resist her body's desires, though it was obvious that was a losing battle on Aria's part.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're stammering quite a lot, little angel." Was Varas only response to Aria, grinning and pushing her breasts forward as she noticed the angels glancing, the hot bathwater flowing down along the shapely, dark bossom, gathering at the underside of the drows breasts, and falling back into the bathwater as she rose a little. "A pure angel humnn? Well to get you clean and pure, we'd first have to properly bathe you. Hamnn.." She cooed slightly as she felt the angels hands upon her breasts..

"See, I'm just leaning back all relaxed here, its you that has ..haaah.. begun groping my chest.." She remarked, her nipples growing hard under the attention. "I'm just an innocent drow-mistress, trying to take a comfortable bath.. helpless before this naughty, naughty girl that apparently wishes to touch and.. m.. molest me.." Vara gave a played nervous gulp at that, she also made sure to shift, brushing her hot, hard shaft along Arias thigh..

"Whatever is your plan here, little angel? Tell me, what.. pure things will you do next?" She cooed in mock innocence, leaning back and crossing her arms behind her head, which had the side effect of pushing her breasts forth further and giving Aria perfect access..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"S-Shut up you... y-you lewd... s-sexy drow," Aria panted softly, her cheeks flushed bright red as she kept glancing downward.

It was obvious that Aria's will was starting to break down, and finally after a few tense moments, and after Vara made her comments just before her nipples grew harder under Aria's caresses, she saw Aria reaching down and gently capturing Vara's cock with her left hand. "Y-You're my mistress... r-right? It's your duty as my mistress to m-make sure I'm clean and pure again, in that case. T-To bathe me properly, a-as a good mistress should," Aria asked, panting softly, as she guided Vara's cock upward a bit, her lower lips kissing the tip of Vara's cock.

Finally, after sliding her pussy against Vara's cock for a good half a minute or so, Vara saw Aria look back up into her eyes with lust and passion in her own, making it very clear that Aria had lost her internal battle of wills for the moment, as Aria suddenly sank down, completely impaling herself upon Vara's cock, going all the way down to the hilt in a single thrust. "I... I'm not d-doing this to please you, m-mistress... it's to e-ensure that you k-keep me pure like y-you should," Aria panted softly, her own cock landing between Vara's own large breasts, as Aria's hands went back to Vara's breasts, mesmerized by them as she gently squeezed both in her palms, and slightly pushing them together around her own cock, as she started bouncing her hips up and down, unable to help herself, though she'd never admit that to Vara... not yet anyway.

Shaking her head, Aria continued bouncing up and down slowly, steadily going as Vara could see Aria's body caving to the pleasure she was experiencing. It was as if Aria was internally still trying to deny her lust, her desires, and the magnificent pleasure that came from sex. But her body was obviously winning that war, rather than her mind, that much was obvious. As Aria rocked her hips, up and down, back and forth, her wings began fluttering softly, her pleasure building quickly. "I-It's... s-so fucking big. F-Feels like it's... j-just hitting me everywhere," Aria moaned softly, commenting on the size of Vara's huge cock, though her own cock was just as large really, maybe even slightly larger.