Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

"If you lose.. weell.. lets say I promise not to punish you." The drow said, .. only to not further distress the angel. There'd be.. other consequences for losing. For now, she decided to distract and tease the angel a bit more, purposefully avoiding an answer on the subject of corrupting the deliciously cute and innocent thing.

She kissed the angels tip again, suckling out the remainder of her first climax, and slowly, teasingly and sensually licking along the lenght of the angels still rigid shaft. "Quite the virile one you are.. hmnn.. perfect. I promise you'll love serving me if you already enjoyed that one" The drow cooed, feeling her own shaft pulsate with need.. later, she told herself.

She lowered her lips upon the Angels glans, closing them around in a tight, wet, warm ring and smirking as she looked up to her celestial prisoner and plaything to be.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria let out a cute little yelp as Vara sucked again on the tip of her shaft, her body shuddering a bit. Aria's hips gave a little thrust as Vara's lips locked around her tip again, and she felt the pleasure coursing through her once more. Aria dare not speak again just yet, lest she say something she shouldn't, that might coax Vara to do something more, or worse to her.

For now, Aria simply lie there and enjoyed these new sensations that were coursing through her body, her cheeks flushed so pink with arousal that she could barely think straight.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vara smirked, focusing on licking the shaft for now, after all, if she suckled it throughoutly she couldn't give the angel some deliciously depraved thoughts. "Hmnn.. you like the taste, admit it. It feels good to be licked. Imagine the things I can do to you. So, as I said.. A few won arena matches and.. well.. if you can still.. resist the corruption by feeling this good." Vara cooed, having thought up a new angle to get the angel.

"I'll let you go too.. but I doubt you can feel that good.. " The drow smirked, then lowered her head, her lips around that thick angelic shaft which, she had to admit, was quite impressive and an effort to take whole.. an effort that Aria experienced fully, as the drows lips closed tightly and hotly around her lenght, tasting it, inch by thick, veiny inch, her hot warmth trapping the angels pole.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria cooed and moaned softly as she was licked more by Vara, her hips twitching a little as she was pleasured. "I... w-wont deny that it feels good. P-Please though, I... d-don't want to be corrupted," Aria whimpered softly, squirming around as she was licked and sucked on, a hand reaching down to brush through the drow's hair absentmindedly.

As she felt her cock disappearing in Vara's mouth, Aria let out a louder and cuter moan than any of her previous ones, save her orgasmic one from a few moments before, when she came. She didn't really try and stop Vara any this time around, as it just felt too good for the young angel to want to, her cock already twitching with need for another orgasm.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn.." The drowess smirked, suckling on the massive shaft, actually impressed as she tried to struggle to get more into her tight, wet mouth, squeezing the angel deeper in along the way. She smirked, letting Aria say whatever she wanted at this point.. the angel wasn't fighting feeling good anymore, thats what mattered. Soon she'd do whatever Vara desires, for just a little more pleasure.

Well, that was the plan at least. the drowess suckled and licked at the shafts tip, the tip of her own tongue dipping into it to tease it mercilessly Forcing the angel to climax once more swiftly under her sensual, playful tongue, only to withdraw and make the angel stain herself a little more. "Clean yourself up... soon you will witness the Arena." She informed.

"As a matter of fact, we are in a sideroom, ment for preparation. Do well.. and you'll get to feel even better.. Well, even if you do bad you'll feel pretty good, I guess.." She said, ominously.

(Possible pic for first opponent: h )

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria yelped as she felt more of her shaft disappearing into the drow's tight wet mouth, her sensitive cock throbbing harder and harder in Vara's mouth. It pulsed in time with her heartbeat, Vara would find, and Aria was writhing sure, but in ecstasy now, and no longer with a need or desire to try and escape. Vara sucked and teased her shaft more, and quickly managed to draw another climax out of Aria's sensitive cock, her balls tensing and trembling against her as she came a second time, rather quickly, spurting it all over herself as Vara pulled away to let the poor young angel dirty herself with her own seed.

"O-Okay... I... c-could use some help, g-getting cleaned up though. I.. c-can't feel my legs, a-after that," Aria mewled cutely, her legs twitching slightly, but not under her own direct power. "A-And I... h-hope that my first opponent won't be t-too difficult," she added softly, looking hopefully at Vara, though at the mention of whether she won or lost, that she'd feel just as good, Vara could tell that had intrigued Aria at least a little.

(Yum, cute slime girl looks fine to me.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh don't you worry.. but don't understimate them either." The drow adviced, giving her time to recover, and a towel to clean herself up with. Vara rubbed her chin thoughtfully as she let the angel prepare, adding: "Once you are ready, just get armored up and head down the corridor to the portcullis.. don't take too long, the audience wouldn't like to wait.."

She nodded and left the angel to her devices, and with her gear still stashed, somewhat neatly, on a stool in the corner. If the angelgirl explored she'd find that there was one other door, but it was locked now, so she had little choice but to move to the portcullis, which gave her the view of an arena ahead, half illuminated by purple torches. There was the noise of a crowd that, as much as she could see from the vantage point down there, seemed to be looking forward to the spectactle ahead, a spectacle she'd provide.

She was given comparable little time before a grinding noise announce the lifting of the metalbars keeping her away from the arena, an announce speaking in a hard to follow elvish dialect,.. apparently praising the new athlete. If Lena had keen eyes she'd spot Vara amongst the masses on a frontline seat, watching her with curious expectation. In theory she could try and fly out of the Arena here, but it didn't seem as if she'd be let gone that easily.

Her opponent wasn't in sight yet, perhaps she was to enter first, in whatever style she saw fit.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria nodded softly as she got cleaned up with the towel, gently wiping herself down and whatnot. After getting cleaned up, Aria prepared herself and got her armor on, which was a bit skimpy to say the least. Heading to the portcullis, Aria awaited it to raise up so she could go out into the arena proper, after trying the locked door in the room. Hearing the elven voice calling out, Aria gulped, knowing that she had little choice now but to go out into the arena, where she prepared herself, drawing her longsword out, assuming it had been in her gear, the beautiful golden handled blade with golden angel wings for the cross guard that she had been given by her mother.

"W-Well... here I am. W-Where's my opponent?" Aria called out, looking around at the crowd, after spotting Vara, looking nervous, but wanting to get this over with, in the hopes that if she provided a good enough show that she might be set free.

( I figure Vara would have... given Aria her own armor back, but altered to be more skimpy and sexy, if that's alright. :3)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The crowd overseeing the arena hooted and hollered, taking in the rare sight of an angelic being in these dark caves, while she was confronted with a multitude of creatures that she'd describe as villalins, rogues and worse.

"Aaand the angels first real opponent, THE GOO GIRL!" The voice of an arena speaker announced, as the opposing gate opened, a scantly clad, blue woman that seemed to consist of flowing liquid stepping out, grinning over at the angel, pushing up her gooey breasts and proclaiming...

"Oh hello there cutie.. lets have some fun.. I'll fuck you so good you'll melt." She cooed.

The slimegirl didn't look all that strong, but the angel was not too experienced with this kind of opponent either.. What should she do?
[[Cast Holy Magic?]]
[[Attack with her blade?]]
[[Ready her defences?]]

(again, playing through all options for lewdity reasons, excuse the delay, I.. dunno. Got distracted!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aria awaited her coming opponent with a slightly worried look on her face, but she didn't try and run. Seeing the goo girl, as the arena announcer called her, coming out, Aria drew her weapon and prepared to fight. "I... I w-won't lose so easily," Aria stammered softly, preparing to fight.

[Casting Holy Magic]

"You've never faced an angel before, so... take... THIS!" Aria said softly, before charging up a beam of holy energy in her left hand, at her side, before extending her hand outward, and blasting the slime girl with the powerful attack.

[Attacking with Blade]

Not wanting to give the slime girl here a chance to prepare, Aria dashed in as soon as they got the go ahead to start their bout, slashing her sword out in front of her, trying to catch her foe off guard with a quick strike.

[Ready Defenses]

Aria decided to prepare herself to see what the slime girl was going to try first, ready to flap her wings to take to the air and just out of the slime girl's reach, before she was grabbed by the gooey slimy girl.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[Casting Holy magic]

The beam struck the googirl, which looked confused, as it tingled her belly. "Bitch, I'm not evil." She just chuckled, then advanced.

[Attacking with blade]

Aria dashes forward and her blade cuts right through the slimegirls defences. And the slimegirl. Literally. "Humm. You are new to this, aren't you?" The goo girl chuckled, then advanced.

[GOO girl gameover!]

The goo girl did not so much move forward towards the angel as she smooshed herself up against her. Aria could feel the gooey form ooze through her already revealing armor, and begin to engulf her body in a smooth, soft, slightly cool gel like body of hers. "I think I'll take your yummy yummy nourishments and then keep you as pet.. Oh, yes, no one told you? The challenger, in this case your mistress, puts their champion up for the winner to use as they see fit.. Hmnn.." The goo girl cooed, whilest Aria felt herself slowly engulfed, goo running over her back and shoulders, coiling around her shaft, filling up her buttcrack and squishing up against her breasts. The Arena audience watched on with excited leers..

[Ready defenses]

"H.. hey, thats not fair, I can't fly!" The goo girl complained, deciding to try and stretch herself to reach up to the angel, the smooth touch of her liquid body soothing, but also distracting as it reached for Arias leg, and, in reflex, the angel kicked the goo girl, which fell with an "Eeep!" crashing upon the ground, with spirals in her eyes, defeated.. apparently she wasn't all that tough and Aria had been wise to simply make her overextend herself.
The audience reacted with calm clapping, not too impressed, as the gate the angel had entered through lifted again and her victory was proclaimed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Casting Holy Magic]

"D-Dammit... should have known," Aria muttered under her breath, before darting around to her right, and conjuring another beam, this one a mix between holy energy, and fire, though she doubted that it would work either, and would probably have to come up with something else, but maybe it would buy her some time.

[Attacking With Blade]

Dashing in and swinging her blade, Aria saw it go through the slime girl, and immediately thought she'd won, only for the slime girl to reform and speak to her. Aria was too quickly overwhelmed by the slime girl's advance, and grabbed by her, before she could get back. "N-No... please... l-let me go," Aria whimpered softly, before trying to struggle free.

[Defensive]

"Not my problem, sorry," Aria replied, before the slime girl stretched up for her, only for Aria's leg to snap out and kick her in the face, knocking her out cold with her powerful kick. After the slime girl was knocked out, Aria gulped slightly, before floating down to the ground, looking around, before turning her back to the slime girl and heading for the exit, unless they stopped her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(both magic and blade lead to the same ending, sorry if that wasn't clear. Lazy writing and all! :p )

"I could let you go but where would the fun for me be then?" The slimegirl cooed, while Aria realized, with shock, that the slimegirls gooey body covering her made her outfit so slick and slimey that, with but a wiggling of the creatures gooey body, it fell right off, slipping to the ground, leaving her body completly exposed, but for a glossy sheen covering her soft skin. Worse, every movement she made, it was enhanced by the undulating, winding and twisting of the semi-liquid body covering her. "I always wanted a body and you'll make a great one for me. I'll wear you and together we'll make a great Arena champion, hows that sound little angel?" The goo-girl cooed, pinching Arias nipples.

---------------------Returning from the Arena.---------------------

Aria made her way to the exit, only to find the drow that had captured..saved? her standing there, smiling. "See, I knew you could do it. I'm afraid this was far from it though, your next opponent will be tougher. But don't worry, as I said, I will train you to be my compliant, naughty little enforcer. Are you ready?" she grinned at 'her' angel.
Does Aria respond...
Obediantly?
or
Defiantly?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(No problem, and sorry for the slowness in responding in both here and the multiplayer thread. Christmas and whatnot.)

"N-No... let me go. I don't... w-want this," Aria whimpered, trying to struggle free.

Within moments, Aria's clothes were off, and she was left naked and exposed, helpless to resist. "T-This is my body... l-leave it alone," Aria whimpered at the slime girl, squirming around, before letting out a cute yelp as her nipples were pinched, her cock already stiffening up under her clothes.

(Returning from the arena, with obedience)

Stepping back into her room, Aria gulped softly and blushed at her drow "mistress" who was standing there awaiting her return. Aria was obviously not wanting to obey, but she knew she had little to no choice here, and so she gave a little nod, looking away shyly. "Y-Yes... m-mistress," Aria whispered softly, moving over as her wings fluttered softly.

(Returning from the arena, with disobedience)

Once she'd returned to her room, Aria looked back to her mistress and blushed a bit as she stood there. She knew that she ought not be disobedient, but she couldn't help herself. "No, I'm not ready, and I don't want to be your pet. I want to go home," Aria spat back at her drow mistress before she could stop herself, stepping away from the drow towards her bed.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It is, and your body seems to be having a great amount of fun, what do you think?" The goo girl cooed, which had a slight wet sound to it, as it slithered over the trapped angels bare skin, a gooey coating covering her skin all over slowly as the slimegirl literally flowed over her, around her cock as well, a gooey face leaning up, kissing her on the lips, pushing her tongue in after promising: "You'll love this soon enough, little host." with a gooey finger coming up to her ear, slowly slithering inside.

Before she could question this the goo-girl pressured all of her openings, a slithering pushing into her backdoor, a warm, gooey tongue into her mouth and most distractingly, a tendril nudging against, seeking to push into the tip of her shaft as well..

Obediant:

"Thats a good girl, how about you rest.. but first, a little reward to prepare you for future fights. You did like how I played with your shaft in the past, did you not?" Vara cooed, winking at the aasimar and shifting. She was wearing a long, dark dress that beautifully accentuated her athletic figure and she smirked as she sauntered up towards the angel. "Did you like what I did to improve your armor? Everyone looking at you?"

DisObediant:

"Tzz.. I guess I'll have to discipline you a little. I thought you liked how I played with your shaft in the past, but if its a more.. disciplining approach you crave..?" Vara cooed, winking at the aasimar and shifting. She was wearing a long, dark dress that beautifully accentuated her athletic figure and she smirked as she stepped up towards the angel. "Did you like what I did to improve your armor? I think you'll need another upgrade to it for your next fight. Now you got a simple choice.. you can bend over and show me that ass of yours for punishment.. or I'll get two people her that will MAKE you bend over. I don't want to be rough and mean with you, you just have to do as I tell you a little bit my angel-toy."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(In the Ring Still)

Feeling the slime's form washing over her bare skin left Aria's body flushing with arousal, her cock stiff and ready for action, despite her not wanting it to be. When the slime girl kissed her, Aria let out a cute muffled yelp, trying to push away weakly, but unable to do so. "N-No... please stop this," Aria whimpered, unable to resist the slime's intrusion.

That was all the answer she was able to get before she felt the slime pushing into her body, through her ears, up her tight puckered asshole, through her pussy, even her pores, she felt the slime slipping inside. It was only when she felt the tip of her cock being pressured against by the slime girl, that she went limp and docile, unable to resist any longer as her body seized up on her. "O-Oh please... n-not there. I... I'll go crazy," Aria whimpered cutely.

(Obedient)

"Y-Yes mistress... I... I can't deny it. B-But it felt r-really good before," Aria replied softly, unable to help but blush and nod when Vara asked if she liked her armor improvements. "I... I guess I k-kind of liked it, yes," Aria admitted to Vara, unable to help herself.

(Disobedient)

Aria blushed at Vara's words, and looked away. "I never s-said I didn't like it, m-mistress," Aria replied, stammering a bit, but not backing off on her decision, and wanting to go home. "I... I guess I liked it. But I... I want to go home. I cannot fight you, I know that. But I w-won't be your toy to just do with at your whims," Aria went on to say, blushing profusely and looking away from Vara with a prideful look in her eyes, one that while embarrassed about her situation, wasn't going to just lie down and let Vara walk all over her that easily.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Exactly the plan my dear." She slimegirl smirked, as its gooey fluid began oozing down the angels urethra and suckled up deep into her head with an odd wet feeling. But that was ok. Everything felt so good and alright all of a sudden. She loved serving the slime. "You're my host now.. a nice, solid warm body to carry me around and hide myself in.. on and provide me with so many enriched nurtients.. how about we try that out right now?" The Goo-girl coo-smirked, the liquid around the angels balls beginning to massage and prepare her to be filled with goo even there, as more of the liquid pumped into her body. In the distance she thought she heard an announcer proclaim her defeat, but that didn't matter right now. Nothing mattered but serving her gooey mistress. She picked up her blade and walked out, a puppet for her gooey mistress.
(Can respond, but eeend credits!)

-------Obediant:

"Well then, its time to upgrade your armor a little more, to reward my adorable little angel-slave, what do you think? This will also help prepare you for .. your future encounters." She smirked ever so slightly.

---------Disobediant:

"Well then, its time to upgrade your armor a little more, to put my little slut in her place, what do you think? This will also help prepare you for .. your future encounters." She smirked darkly.

--------------------Both:

"We clearly need to.. work on your stamina either way. You see, these battles often turn sexual.. sure you could cut your enemy in two, but drow do that as a past time, why'd they come watch it in public as well, oh no, this conflict is usually sexual. You'll be forgiven for not giving much of a show as new challenger, but later on.. for now.. I can't help but notice you haven't stripiped and knelt before your mistress yet. You'll never make a good champion if you do not present yourself demurely." Vara nodded, then added. "I understand, a part of you doesn't want to be here.. but I've also seen you clearly enjoy it. Now if you just gave in a little bit more, stopped worrying, you'd be perfect. Luckily I have something to help you with that, want to know what it is?" She smirked slightly.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Slime Girl Takeover)

Aria had no chance to resist the slime girl's advances on her body, and soon enough she felt more of the slimy form of her foe sliding in through her urethra, and before Aria knew it she felt... more relaxed, no longer worried, or frightened. She felt... at peace almost, because it felt so nice to serve her new slime mistress. Feeling her slime mistress whispering in her ear or head, it was hard to tell which, Aria felt her balls being massaged and couldn't help but squeal out cutely.

Aria didn't mind letting her new mistress filling her balls up with slime from within, and by the time she was picking up her blade and walking out of the arena, carrying her new mistress, Aria felt incredible and had no complaints about her new station.

(Obedient)

"Y-Yes mistress. W-Will it be pretty. A-As pretty as you are?" Aria replied timidly, feeling her adrenaline still pumping from the fight a bit.

After listening to Vara's speech, Aria blushed a deep red and sank to her knees a few moments later, looking up even more timidly than before at her drow mistress as she slipped her clothing and armor off, leaving herself completely nude before her mistress. "W-What is it, mistress? A-And how should I go about entertaining the crowd? I... I wish to p-please you, as best I can," Aria asked, stammering a bit, and obviously embarrassed, but also obviously slipping more and more into the role of Vara's cute little pet angel.

(Disobedient)

"F-Fine... whatever you like. Don't suppose I have much choice on the matter," Aria said, looking away from Vara as she continued to speak. "So? What do you want me to do during the matches? S-Suck their dicks, o-or whatever? S-Such a lewd thing," Aria asked with a bit of disdain in her voice.

"N-No... I won't give in. N-Not without a reason to," Aria said, though even she couldn't deny how good the sex with Vara before had felt, and Vara would be able to easily notice that, despite Aria's words, and likely knew, that she was getting to Aria a bit with her words, and that Aria was being a bit tsundere about this.

(If I'm to pick one as canon here to continue her path, I'd choose the Obedient one myself.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(eh, just wait for the disobediant path to pan out. :p

Obediant

Vara moved behind the kneeling angel, leaning down and whispering into her ear, cooing. "Oh it'll make you look so lewd and pretty at the same time, you'll struggle to know the difference between those two things soon." She cooed as if that was a good thing, leaning back and stepping to Arias side, gently brushing a hand along her cheek.

"Thats good. Such a good girl." She praised, leaning down, a gentle hand caressing and playing along Arias shaft for a moment, not roughly, just enough to get her a bit excited, get her hard. "Do you know what a symbiotic armor is? Its a living armor that is empowered by your juices. It'll help you become the lewd warrior I want you to be in your next fight.. Now I know that the armor might be a bit scary when I put it on you, all fleshy and fucking you, slowly but nonstop, however, future enemies may well have their way with your body and you need to resist that."She nodded and smiled, slowly stroking along her trapped angelpet to be's cock. "Serving me already feels so goood.. just imagine how much better it'll feel soon." She tempted and cooed.

Disobediant

".. Yes, I can do with you whatever I want, but it seems we need to break that into your empty little head." She waved her hands. "Freeze." And freeze, Aria did. Well not her, but the armor became locked in place while the drow went to pull out a syringe. "See I don't like using this because it can weaken someones mental faculties and make slaves less valuable, then again, you need to be more horney and less thinkey anyway. But yes, you WILL become a great dicksucker." She nodded, stepping forward, gripping Arias bottom between two fingers. "Here comes your happy slut juice!"

She exclaimed, pushing the needle into her angelslaves bottom cheek and injecting the slightly purple tinted liquid. Immediatly some of the angels reasoning clouded over, as blood shot to her shaft, a new unknown height of arousal gripping her mercilessly. "Don't worry, if your slut-juice runs out just act all defiant again, we'll get you hooked on being horny in no time my toy.. now, I dislike repeating myself. STRIP and present yourself for your new armor!" She smirked stepping to a chest in the back, a slight knocking, slithering noise coming from its inside..

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, alrighty.)

(Obedient)

Hearing Vara whispering in her ear like that made Aria shudder softly at the proximity of her drow mistress, and Aria's wings fluttered ever so slightly when she was told how pretty it'd make her, and when she felt Vara's hand across her cheek. "I... I've heard of s-something similar, mistress. B-But I've never seen or heard of one a-as you describe it," Aria cooed back, shuddering again as she felt Vara's hand on her shaft, which quickly responded by swelling in Vara's hand to full mast.

Aria was panting softly as Vara continued, and her drow mistress would feel a bead or two of Aria's pre leaking from the tip of her cock, lubing her hand up as it stroked Aria. "I-Is my next fight to be today, m-mistress? I... w-want to do better than before. S-So I'm willing to go back out r-right now," Aria asked softly, gently rolling her hips into Vara's hand, seeking more pleasure as she bit her bottom lip. "A-And yes mistress it does f-feel so gooood," Aria added after a few moments, before letting out a cute lewd little moan as she finished, reaching down to cup and massage her own balls with one hand, while her other hand went for Vara's breasts to please her.

(Disobedient)

"Ha... empty? My mind is far from empty," Aria retorted, before Vara ordered her to freeze, and her armor snapped tightly into place, preventing her from moving. "T-Then don't use it... whatever It, is," Aria said, trying to make herself move.

Then Vara poked her with a syringe and injected her with the purplish fluid within the thing, with Aria grunting and struggling the entire time. That is until the fluid got into her system of course, where her mind started to cloud, her cock sprang to full mast within seconds, and after Vara ordered her to remove her clothes and armor, Aria found herself complying, despite not wanting to do so, but fear forced her to do so. "W-What's that?" Aria asked through clenched teeth as she stripped.