Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - Side Story

"Lewd? Me? You were the one practically throwing yourself onto me.. I think you are the lewd one, the bad, bad, naughty girl, you just chose to lie to yourself. You know, you could be a lot happier if you admitted to your sluttiness, I do have use for an always horny angel-slut under my services.." Vara tempted, albeit with her cock eagerly twitching in the angels grasp.

"My duty and pleasure, most certainly, but.. right now, with you grabbing at my shaft, you don't seem all to pure to me.." the drow grinned.. and cooed ever so slightly, at the soft warmth of the angels lips up against her shaft. "Haaah aaaah.. hmnn. that feels nice, and tight.. so is this how angels bathe?" The drow cooed, her hips thrusting upwards a little as she felt the entirely of that warm, smooth angelpussy all around her. "Oh.. so I keep you pure by fucking you.. .such a nice, big cocked angel. hmnn seems you are about ready.."

The drow grinned, watching the needy angel bounce up and down along her shaft, moaning sensually, feeling every tight, warm crevisse of the angels depths, smirking as she tempted. "You know, if you keep going like that, you'll fall here and now.. apparently thats what you want, my eager, fallen angelslut.. of course you don't want to do what I want, but being fucked by me.. it just feels too good not to, doesn't it? Come on, admit it to yourself." Vara grinned and, although, Aria could not see it, the edges of her feathers took on a darker hue as the angel lost itself in lust, her hot body allowing the purity of her being to be tainted, slowly, but irreversibly, even if she stopped now.

(I'd suggest a shockedish reaction post here, and then I'd 'reunite' the paths for a final Arena fight.. and then we can finally have that happy ending! :p )

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No I wasn't throwing myself at you practically. A-And I'm not a naughty angel, y-you... naughty drow," Aria panted softly as she sank down onto Vara's cock. "I... a-am too pure. And d-don't you forget it, you... lewd drow," Aria muttered to Vara as she was bouncing quite... happily on Vara's dark shaft.

"N-No, this is how you should bathe me though... from now on," Aria moaned softly, as she bucked her hips, causing her cock to slap against Vara's breasts, as Vara thrust her hips up to meet Aria's.

Aria paid no attention to Vara's grinning and tried to ignore it, as her sweet angelic pussy milked Vara's cock for all it was worth. "I... I w-won't fall from just this, t-there's nothing against angels having sex, and f-feeling good, you know," Aria said in between her moans, her body betraying her completely as it indulged and enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh with Vara.

After a few more moments, Aria's body took over, and she reached up to grasp Vara's shoulders with both hands as she start bouncing herself up and down harder, faster, her moans spilling out of her mouth without any more desire to stop them. "S-Shut up you... I... don't think you're the one, d-doing the fucking here... I am. T-This proves I'm not being tainted by your lewdness," Aria said, obviously lying to herself, even as her wings began darkening at more than just the very tips, and Vara could tell that she'd just won herself her very own angel at this point, as Aria wasn't slowing her hips down. In fact, it was almost as if she were speeding her bouncing and rocking up even more so than before, clearly enjoying herself far more than she had been before.

"F-Fuck I... I'm so close," Aria muttered softly, bucking her hips wildly, her angelic folds clamping down and milking Vara like crazy, coaxing her orgasm up from her balls to fill her angelic womb up full of her drow cum. "Yes... g-give it all to me. F-FUCK YES M-MY MISTRESS!" Aria cried aloud, slamming her hips down one last time before she squeezed Vara incredibly tightly as her angelic pussy spasmed around Vara's huge dark cock, while Aria's cock spurted its seed out all over Vara's chest.

Looking up at Aria's face as she came, Vara could see how lost in the lust she was, and at the height of Aria's climax, she looked down into Vara's eyes and leaned and kissed her on the lips, even while her cock was still pumping her angelic spunk out onto Vara's chest. "I... I want more. Give me more, d-dammit," Aria said after breaking the kiss moments later, lifting herself off of Vara and bending over to present her ass to Vara, demanding more sex as her pussy trembled before Vara, all but begging for her cock to plunge back inside to plunder her.

(Can have Vara deny her demands unless she goes back out to the arena first, or unless she does both that, and proclaims Vara as her new patron, over Aria's current deity. This way it gets her back out to the arena quicker. ;))

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Disobediant path conclusion up to Arena battle.

"Repeating what I say with a 'no' infront of things doesn't sound like a convincing argument my dear." Vara mused, leaning back, with an only slightly lustful expression, clearly she was used to more of this than the inexperienced angel, though Arias actions simply gave her a bemused expression for the time being.

"Hmnn.. nice and tight, I think I can get used to this." She grinned on, reaching out for the angels shaft and stroking along it. "Though its nice to find you more agreeable. I like the bathing fuck idea too." She listened on. "Well, isn't there some rule about angels falling to lust and worshipping drow-cock more than their divine patron? But.. of course you are the expert, not I." Vara emphatized her words with a powerful thrust.

She watched the angel hold onto her and deliberately bounce upon her shaft, nodding thoughtfully. "Why, yes, clearly you're the one sating your perverted lusts, I'm the innocent victim." She purred, twisting Varas words, though by now her hips had begun thrusting up into the warm, wet moisture above her as well. "So close, yes, my horny angelslut." Vara had to agree, watching the angels wings darken with a lick over her even blacker lips.

"Hmnn.. haaaah..." Vara moaned slightly, her shaft pulsing, though still she retained a suprising amount of composure, compared to the angel, letting herself be serviced rather than actively fucking Aria, brushing the copious amount of holy cum off of her chest playfully, not without extending two fingers to feed the angel some of her own taste.

"Don't worry, you can have more and more sex, but you need to serve me faithfully.. for starters, your final Arena opponent should soon be ready to properly prepare you for your future servitude." Vara grinned, then, forcefully, pushed Aria away as she got up, making clear who was in charge.

"No reason to wear your armor. You go out there to fuck more, right?" The drow cooed lustfully..

Obediant path - Masturbation

(no masturbation leads to a gameover!)

"There, there, good angel." Came a sudden voice just as Aria climaxed, a hand sneaking into the bath, caressing along the angels shaft, suprising her with mistress presence, in her oh so vunerable moment. "Shh shhh.. you're a good angel, you should get to feel good lots. I know your body is still confusing you, but your next opponent will help you understand -everything, alright?" Vara smirked, giving the angel-shaft a few more encouraging pumps, before leaning back. "Come on, make me proud.. I'll be watching."

All paths

Aria entered the Arena for a third time, her nudity earning her lewd cheers from an audience that nonetheless seemed used to such displays. Her opponent this time.
She felt them, felt her, before she saw her. Ingrained within her very nature and instincts was a sense of right and wrong, holy and unholy. This foe was the latter.
The succubus aura was moderatly strong only, but, due to Arias current.. state, what should have railed her up to fight evil with holy determination, just made her knees weak.
With the Arena gate rattling closed behind her, she could see her opponent entering, well, not quite, large, batlike wings were hiding her frame, showing only a bit of long, slender leg... she wanted to see more...

The opponent seemed less physically intimidating than the cow-girl, or even the goo, more about Arias size.. yet she made no attempt to approach. Perhaps Aria had the first strike..? Normally all her instincts would scream at her to smite the wicked creature. However, right now there was also a desire to.. do other things...

[Attack Physically?]
[Attack with Holy Magic?]
[Try and talk?]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

[Disobedient path tidbit leading up to arena fight.]

"T-There's no such of a rule. S-See you know nothing of angels, mistress. And... I'm... j-just shut up, you're messing with my c-concentration," Aria stammered, trying to not focus on Vara's words as she kept bouncing.

After cumming, when Vara played with her cum and pressed her middle and index fingers in with the angel's cum on them, Aria opened her mouth and licked them clean. After Vara ordered her on back out to the arena though, while Aria was presenting her ass to the drow to fuck all she liked, Aria frowned a bit. "I... I want you to fuck my pussy into submission... mistress... to fuck it so full of your cum it can't possibly hold any more," Aria panted aloud, shaking her head a bit as she glanced back at Vara, unsure of what she was saying.

When Vara pushed her away, Aria yelped and stumbled out of the tub, before glancing back a little angrily, but she said nothing about the push, and raised up. "F-Fine..." she replied in a very tsundere way, before heading out to the arena again, naked as the day she was born, and preparing herself for whatever may come.

As Aria awaited her next opponent, she felt the aura long before she saw who or what it was she seemed to be pitted against. The moment she saw the succubus stepping out into full view, Aria gasped, her legs shuddering a bit as she stood there looking on in dismay. "C-Come on, remove those wings dammit, I wanna see those tits... and the rest of that body," Aria thought to herself as she stared at the succubus, unable to resist that urge.

(Attack Physically)
Aria wanted to see what was under those wings, but she also wanted to try and end this fight quickly so she could get back and have Vara fuck her silly. Wait... what was she thinking? Did Aria really want Vara to do that? No surely she didn't. Aria wasn't thinking completely clearly as she flapped her wings and darted in at the succubus, pulling her fist back to punch at the succubus' face to try and knock her out, or down at least, where she would try and pin the succubus to violate her, her own lusts too great to resist doing so any longer.

(Attack with Holy Magic.)
Aria wanted to try and end things quickly, and charged up her holy energies, hoping that she still had enough left within her, to slam this succubus into the ground. Maybe she'd knock the succubus down and do things to her, that the succubus might do to her if she overpowered Aria. When Aria had charged her powers up, she'd hurl a bolt of holy energy out at the succubus in an attempted to knock her down, dashing in right behind the thing as fast as she could.

(Try and Talk)
"S-So they pit me against a succubus eh. I suppose that's my mistress's attempts to get me to surrender like a slut. I guess you'd be willing to throw the match so we can both just not... get hurt. Would you?" Aria would said to the succubus, and if the succubus answered her with the expected "No," then Aria would nod and sigh. "Why are you hiding your body? I'd figure a succubus like yourself would want to expose your flesh to an angel like myself, especially in my situation," Aria would ask curiously.

[Obedient path, with masturbation, and going into the arena]

Aria yelped cutely as Vara's hand caressed her cock as she finished cumming from masturbating, her back arching from the sudden spike of pleasure. "Y-Yes mistress... I... I'll do my best. P-Please don't be angry with me for before. I... I'm scared is all," Aria whimpered softly, ass she got up and began stumbling out to the arena as best she could, still a little out of it as she went, her mind foggy from the ecstasy of climax from her masturbation.

When she got out into the arena proper, Aria would gulp slightly at the sight and feel of the succubus, when she realized what she was going to be up against. The timid young angel couldn't help but gulp, a bit in anticipation, and a bit in fright. By the time the succubus was standing before her, Aria was panting softly, her eyes undressing the succubus of her wings, and the succubus would easily be able to see that, especially as Aria's cock sprang to full mast as she stared.

(Attack Physically)
Aria wasn't confident that she could take the succubus down with her fists, not now, even if the succubus didn't look overly strong, physically speaking. It was a tall order with Aria in the state she was in at the moment to be fair. And she didn't doubt that the succubus would be able to easily trip her up and mount her. A secret part of Aria was excited at the prospect of that, while the rest of her was frightened at it, as she cautiously moved in, to try and gauge the succubus' physical strength

(Attack with holy magic)
Aria charged her powers up and knew that the succubus would not be able to withstand a true blast of holy magic like she could throw at her. Once she'd charged up enough to her liking, Aria would fire out bolts of holy energy from both of her hands, in an attempt to drive the succubus back, or to her knees, whichever came first. "T-Take this! I won't be beaten by a demon," Aria cried out at the succubus when she attacked, expending a bit more energy than she'd intended to really, but hoping that it'd be enough to ensure a quick and decisive victory in her favor.

(Try and Talk)
"M-Must we really fight, miss succubus? I don't want to fight, if we don't have to. P-Please... is there no way we can work something out?" Aria asked timidly, obviously not wanting to outright fight, if she could help it.

[Obedient path, without masturbation]

Aria eased out to the arena grounds, panting softly in lust, her cock painfully hard, her balls aching to release the pent up seed. She faintly felt the demonic feeling coming towards her, and as soon as she saw the succubus her knees quaked in anticipation. Aria made no attempts to cover or hide her cock at all, and it was obvious to the crowd and the succubus, that Aria was about to collapse to her knees. "N-Need to cum... so bad," Aria muttered softly under her breath, unsure of what to do here really.

(Physically Attack)
Aria, so consumed with lust and the need to cum, flapped her wings and flew at the succubus, trying to tackle her to the ground where she'd attempt to yank the succubus' legs open and slam her cock home into that tight wet pussy that the succubus had to have between her legs, surely.

(Attack with Holy Magic)
Aria was panting softly, trying to contain her joy at her opponent. She pulled her magics and weaved them around to try and create a sealing collar of holy magic to fling at the succubus to seal her powers, and then she'd attempt to fling holy chains at her to bind her limbs, controlling said chains with her magics in an attempt to subdue the succubus, so she could walk over afterwards and fuck her vigorously.

(Try and Talk)
"Please... I need to cum so bad. Just... get down on your hands and knees and let me fuck you... please," Aria panted to the succubus, only one thing on her mind at this point, and that was sex, because her cock was aching so bad with the need to cum that she couldn't think straight.

OOC: (Wasn't entirely sure if I needed to give all of the different attack options for her going in obediently without masturbating or not, since I assume they'll all lead to the same ending, but just in case I added them in. Also put each set of attacks into spoilers so the post wouldn't look so cluttered and you could tell them apart and whatnot.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You didn't have to, but doesn't hurt either, but yeah, reducing the paths, this is way confusing...)

All paths:
The succubus smirked at the angels reaction, opening up her teasingly closed wings, revealing a voluptous body and, just like the angel a mixture of both genders. Red, infernal eyes focusing on her, dark, long hair only half covering her impressive breasts, and an already semi-rigid shaft hanging heavily between her hooved legs.

Attack and fail (Obediant path)
Aria rushed forward, only to have her fist caught by the succubus, as the same pulled her wing aside, grinning and flashing her voluptous body. Twisting the angels arm she smirked, forcing Aria onto her knees before her.

Attack and Succeed (Disobediant path)
Aria rushed forward, only to have her fist caught by the succubus, as the same pulled her wing aside, grinning and flashing her voluptous body. However, not distracted by this, the angel jumped backwards, kicking the demoness with a spin that exposed her holy pussy to the cheering audience, leaving the lust demon stumbling back.

Holy magic fail (Disobediant path, no masturbation)
Aria tried to unleash her holy energies.. only to feel the energies of cleansing light flicker out and fail her, her body far too hot and lustful to support the casting of true, holy energies anymore, as she was right now.
The succubus meanwhile used the opportunity, smirking and summoning a fiery whip that whipped around Arias legs, forcing her to her knees before the demoness...

Holy magic succeed (Obediant path)
Aria focused and, although her body had been tainted, she could still feel a connection to a holy power, the beautiful miss Vara.. that.. that didn't feel right, was it? Still, she could unleash a blast of holy energy, slamming into her demonic foe, forcing the Succubus back.

Try and talk(failure)
"Oh? You want to talk your way out of this little morsel? Don't worry, we indeed do not have to fight, you can just, pretty and naked as you are, bask in my lust aura for a few moments while I keep talking.. I bet right now all you want to do is to kneel down, yes, just like that, go ahead."

Victory path, Obediant:

The Succubus narrowed her eyes, taking a step back. "I didn't expect you to have any fight left in you.." She growled, trying to regain her balance, only for Aria to grab her arm, then, from the many cheering voices of the Audience, Aria heard Varas command:

"Good girl, now, you want to show your mistress that you are better than this demon, don't you? Go ahead, purify her body, empty her of her evil essence."

Victory path, disobediant:

The Succubus narrowed her eyes, taking a step back. "I didn't expect you to have any fight left in you.." She growled, trying to regain her balance, only for Aria to grab her arm, then, from the many cheering voices of the Audience, Aria heard Varas command:

"Good work slave, now sate your lusts on her. If you follow me you can fuck any opponent you want, doesn't that sound good?"

Defeated path.

Kneeling there, Aria found herself basking in the Succubus lustful aura. Before she could question her fate, the succubus had grabbed her head, rubbing her dark, red shaft up against the angels face, smearing her cheek with a hint of precum. "Well well well, you are amusing. I think I'll keep you. Almost had me worried there, for a moment, but you just want to be an obediant slut, don't you?" If Aria didn't answer immediatly, over the pulsing of the unholy lust-demons aura, mirrored in the pulsing of her own loins, the succubus would slap her with her unholy rod, shaking her head and Tzking at the futa-angel. "Storming out here, fighting naked with that thing wagging in the air with your own arousal, stop lying to yourself. You want this more than I!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(Now you see the problems I was having at first. :p)
(Also I'm guessing I just need to post for the victory and defeat paths then, from the way you spoke there about reducing the paths.)

(Leading into all paths bit.)

After seeing the succubus reveal herself fully to her, Aria gulped again and prepared to fight, knowing that she couldn't hesitate here, and that she had to be prepared for anything. It was tough to focus though, considering the succubus was so... gorgeous, to say the least.

(Obedient Holy Magic attack Path, and subsequent victory.)

Despite the slight taint in her angelic body, there was still enough left within her to resist its effects on her, and Aria was able to charge up her attack, and send forth a beam of holy light. She was thinking of her mistress, Vara, and... it didn't feel quite right, but, that was one of the things that helped to grant her the strength with which to fight somehow. She poured her holy energies out into her attack, slamming them into the succubus with everything she had.

When the succubus fell back before the might of Aria's holy energies, she saw her chance and darted in, flapping her wings mightily and grabbing the arm of the succubus and twisting it a bit to force her down to her knees. Then she heard her mistress calling out to her as the crowd cheered aloud. "I... y-yes mistress, I shall," Aria replied, a bit unsure of how she could do as ordered, but suspecting that Vara meant for her to have sex with the succubus, since that was what this arena seemed to be about, after all.

(Disobedient Physical attack and victory path.)

Aria darted in and swung her fist, only to have it caught as the succubus flashed her nude body at Aria. Aria grinned and slid her left foot back a bit, and spun around, kicking her leg up high, and flashing her angelic folds to not only the succubus, but also the crowd. It also flashed her cock and balls too, but they were easier to see than her pussy was of course. Seeing her chance as the succubus staggered back, Aria darted forward again and threw a quick punch to the succubus' gut with her left hand while grabbing the succubus' wrist with her right, twisting her foe's wrist to force her down to her knees before the angel.

Glancing back to Vara as the crowd cheered, Aria blushed ever so slightly, before looking back to the succubus, and grinning widely.

"I... yes mistress... it does sound pretty good, to be honest. But... only if I get to fuck you too," Aria called back, before shoving the succubus back to the ground and grabbing her legs, yanking them apart and plowing her hot hard cock right into the succubus' tight wet pussy, where she quickly started fucking her with wild abandon.

(Obedient physical attack Path, and subsequent defeat.)

Aria launched herself forward at the succubus in her attempt to try and defeat her quickly. Swinging her fist out in her attack to punch the succubus square in the face, she found her fist swiftly caught before it reached her opponent, and Aria, felt her legs giving out as her arm was twisted harshly. Whimpering, Aria gave with the twisting to keep it from hurting so badly, and reached out to try and desperately pull her arm free, only to fail in the attempt.

Before Aria could even make an attempt to resist from here, her cock twitched with need, her balls churned, acing with desire to release all her pent up seed into this hot horny succubus before her. The moment she felt the hot hard cock of the succubus pressing against her cheek, the scent of it nearly making her mind go blank. Aria was a little too scared to even reply to the succubus' words, and was punished with a slap across the cheek from that hot hard cock. It made Aria yelp cutely, before looking up at the succubus again.

"I... I just wanted to make my mistress happy," Aria whimpered up at the succubus, reaching down to grasp her own cock, and stroking it slightly as she bit her bottom lip.

(Disobedient holy magic attack and defeat path.)

Aria stored her holy energies up, building them greater and greater until she attempted to unleash them, only for her holy energies to fade away as she tried to do so. "N-No... I can't... this is... just n-no," Aria gasped as she looked at her own hands, and then drew her wings around to see just how dark they had become.

Her loins burned and ached with need, with desire to sate the lust burning so brightly within them. It wouldn't take but one swing of the succubus' fiery whip to bring Aria to her knees, panting madly as she landed. "N-No I... I won't, eek!" Aria grunted and tried to struggle as the succubus grabbed a handful of her head and ground her hot hard cock against her cheek, with Aria trying desperately to pull away, not willing to give in so easily.

"I only... c-came out here naked, because my mistress ordered me to do so, you... lewd beast," Aria panted after the succubus spoke, not wanting to lose here, but also not seeing any means of resisting the onslaught from the aura surrounding her and driving her loins crazy.

(Try and Talk, and subsequent defeat, both paths.)

"Talking is preferred to fighting, I am an angel after all you know," Aria replied, already panting a bit as the lust aura's effects took hold of her.

At the succubus' commands to kneel, Aria gasped and found her knees buckling underneath her, where fell to them and tried to stand again, only for her knees to immediately collapse under her weight once more. It was hopeless now, her legs wouldn't follow her mind's commands that told them to move, and as she glanced back up at the succubus, she both saw and felt the long dark red shaft rubbing against her face. "N-No... please stop, I... I can't let my mistress down. I have to w-win," Aria pleaded with the succubus, trying to shake her head back and forth as she knelt there. "A-And she commanded me to come out naked t-to fight you," she added softly, finding her mouth opening slightly and taking the head of the succubus' cock in and suckling on it softly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And heres MY response, enjoy:

Last edited: