What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

ive investigated it, but the character doesnt advance, i have no idea what she is talking about when investigating the wall, ive gotten pretty far into this game not being able to understand a single thing the characters have said, but moments like these are quite annoying. :((
I assume you are at 2F with the weird town and the horror house? If you have already investigated the crack, go to the inn in the town, and you will meet the gunner girl. Bring her to the crack again, and you will progress :)

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

Thank you for sharing good information. I will try again ;)

gil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need the succubus outfit on to use the succubus dust. You just need to be in the spawning room, use the item, then you can spawn monster girls.

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need the succubus outfit on to use the succubus dust. You just need to be in the spawning room, use the item, then you can spawn monster girls.
Oh, really? Oh man, all that time wasted in going to change outfits over and over again @_@ lol

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You must have the succubus costume on, and then go to the breeding room. Use the succubus item in the room, then the next monster you breed will be female (and powered up).
Thanks.

one more question. You know the maze in which you keep teleporting and falling through the floor, where exactly is the exit.

gil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If memory serves correctly, go straight through from the safehouse forward to the second crystal room, hang a right to the water/river room which has a total of three lily jump pads, and climb up the stairs. If you took the correct stairs, you will appear in a lava room with a second pair of stairs, which in turn will lead you to a room with a second safehouse and an iron door.

I don't remember the direct route from memory.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If memory serves correctly, go straight through from the safehouse forward to the second crystal room, hang a right to the water/river room which has a total of three lily jump pads, and climb up the stairs. If you took the correct stairs, you will appear in a lava room with a second pair of stairs, which in turn will lead you to a room with a second safehouse and an iron door.

I don't remember the direct route from memory.
Thanks, I will figure it out eventually (I am going to have map the entire dungeon).

edit
scratch that, still lost :(.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I've started up this game recently and I just have a single question for now.

When you defeat the first boss(the iron maiden with sex toys) and receive the egg it drops, you immediately meet this girl that wants to trade the egg for an animal egg that hatches into a wolf/dog thing.

However if you keep the egg, it spawns into this weird machine thing with tentacles.(A bit lazy to get the exact names for them atm, sorry).

The question is, when is the earliest you're able to access the one you didn't get and which is probably the better of the two at the time?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Always do the trade or you can't buy the cat outfit later.
Also the dog is better anyway. Lets you unlock stuff.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I've started up this game recently and I just have a single question for now.

When you defeat the first boss(the iron maiden with sex toys) and receive the egg it drops, you immediately meet this girl that wants to trade the egg for an animal egg that hatches into a wolf/dog thing.

However if you keep the egg, it spawns into this weird machine thing with tentacles.(A bit lazy to get the exact names for them atm, sorry).

The question is, when is the earliest you're able to access the one you didn't get and which is probably the better of the two at the time?
Just exchange it with the merchant, since you can get another beast with unlock ability, which is not available at B9 to B8

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any one knows how to use cheat engine for this game? I have no idea how to beat the girl with the bunny suit and the black slime :( (At a stage where have to fight the black slime and a succubus in a castle)

Also for the "if item" (after defeating a boss, you'll get it, I'm missing "if 4" I got "if 5" but not 4.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any one knows how to use cheat engine for this game? I have no idea how to beat the girl with the bunny suit and the black slime :(
Yes, cheat engine makes everything simple. But don't overdo it, since that makes it not as fun.

Anyway, what are you having trouble with? Most important, the formula is: [game value]=value * 2 + 1.

So, if you want to search for a character's experience points (which, let's say are 100000), then you 'd enter 200001 into the search box. Once you're sure you've found the address of that, double click it to put it in the lower box. And then, click on the value to alter it. Fight again, and then post-battle, the game will add whatever exp was earned to their stored experience, and they'll gain levels accordingly.

It's hard to go back down levels, so if you don't wan the game to be too easy, just bump it.

And, you can do other stuff too. All you need to remember is the formula. I find a spreadsheet to be handy.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, n00b around here.

Just want to ask, I just got the nun and H'ed her. When I talk to the nun, she said something about an item that could make your monster stronger. I had two of the item (one from the arena and forgot where the other one from), but I don't know how to use it. From the description, It need to be used with some 'expert' or something. Any help?

And about the one handed/broken doll, I talked to the guy in the fairy village but it didn't trigger anything. I wear the fairy costume, and brought the doll in the party but still nothing.

And ah... Another silly/useless one. Cheated my chars to max level, but I see the stats didn't seem to be 'maxed'. Like Puniko (the slime girl) only had about ~350 HP. Is it normal, or I just need some higher tier monsters to have better stats?

Last edited:

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, cheat engine makes everything simple. But don't overdo it, since that makes it not as fun.

Anyway, what are you having trouble with? Most important, the formula is: [game value]=value * 2 + 1.

So, if you want to search for a character's experience points (which, let's say are 100000), then you 'd enter 200001 into the search box. Once you're sure you've found the address of that, double click it to put it in the lower box. And then, click on the value to alter it. Fight again, and then post-battle, the game will add whatever exp was earned to their stored experience, and they'll gain levels accordingly.

It's hard to go back down levels, so if you don't wan the game to be too easy, just bump it.

And, you can do other stuff too. All you need to remember is the formula. I find a spreadsheet to be handy.
Thanks for replying my post :). And yea, I won't overdo it =P, doing that will make everything boring

So in other words, let's say my exp is like 6868, all I have to do is make it to 8869? and just scan for it? And if they given me lot's of different address of the same value, all I have to do is make the 8869 to 10870 for the next scan?

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for replying my post :). And yea, I won't overdo it =P, doing that will make everything boring

So in other words, let's say my exp is like 6868, all I have to do is make it to 8869? and just scan for it? And if they given me lot's of different address of the same value, all I have to do is make the 8869 to 10870?
No, if you get a lot of addresses that have the same value, you have to single out the proper one by entering another fight to increase their xp again. Take that new value and hit scan AGAIN to search through the prior list, and this time it might come back with one. That's the one that relates to their xp.

But, you've got the general idea. :)

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, if you get a lot of addresses that have the same value, you have to single out the proper one by entering another fight to increase their xp again. Take that new value and hit scan AGAIN to search through the prior list, and this time it might come back with one. That's the one that relates to their xp.

But, you've got the general idea. :)
So the part about if my exp is like 6868, all I have to do is make it to 8869 was right? Because nothing kinda appeared/or nothing happen :(

But when you said take that new value and hit scan again, does that mean I have to do the formula to the new value? I mean to find out if that's the one I'm looking for

Last edited:

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll help a little here.

1. In status screen, you had EXP, for example 90, and NEXT 10
2. In cheat engine, search for value 181 and you get a lot of addresses
3. Go to battle and gain exp, lets say you get 5
4. In status screen EXP is now 95, so next search value for 191
5. If you got 1 address, then you're lucky. If not, repeat step 3
6. Set it to 1999999 for maxed level (not recommended since it'll ruin the fun), or any desired value. 199999 will get to level ~30 IIRC

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So the part about if my exp is like 6868, all I have to do is make it to 8869 was right? Because nothing kinda appeared/or nothing happen :(

But when you said take that new value and hit scan again, does that mean I have to do the formula to the new value? I mean to find out if that's the one I'm looking for
OK, let's take it from the top. Say you have a character with 6868 xp.

6868=13737, that you'll search for.

It might come up with one, and that's great. But more than likely, it'll bring up a list of them. Leave that as is and fight again. Say you get 150 xp from that fight. Your new total xp is now 7018=14037.

Choose the rescan option (not the initial scan, the one next to it, put the new figure in and hit the button. This time, it's remembering both values and comparing, so it should only come out with one figure.

Also, remember that any new value you come up with needs to follow the same formula. so, if you're thinking 50000 is a nice value, once you've found the proper address, you'd enter 100001 in there and POW! advancement.

Should be that simple.

gil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, n00b around here.

Just want to ask, I just got the nun and H'ed her. When I talk to the nun, she said something about an item that could make your monster stronger. I had two of the item (one from the arena and forgot where the other one from), but I don't know how to use it. From the description, It need to be used with some 'expert' or something. Any help?

And about the one handed/broken doll, I talked to the guy in the fairy village but it didn't trigger anything. I wear the fairy costume, and brought the doll in the party but still nothing.

And ah... Another silly/useless one. Cheated my chars to max level, but I see the stats didn't seem to be 'maxed'. Like Puniko (the slime girl) only had about ~350 HP. Is it normal, or I just need some higher tier monsters to have better stats?
1. If you are referring to an item "The Book of Secret Growth," you head to the monster dictionary (the room the nun is in), select a monster, and the third option down gives the option to "grow" the monster. It takes up one of the books, then raises the base stats of each monster. In most cases, it raises Max HP by 5, Max MP by 3, and each stat (Attack, Magic, Speed/Agility, Defense) by one. However, in the case of the tier 3/4 monsters, each stat raised is unique to each monster. For instance, the lava golem, for each book of secret growth used, attack and defense increase by 10.

2. 350 HP for Puniko is normal at max HP. The stats may not appear "maxed" as you say, but in that instance, Puniko can take on a majority of the game by herself. RPG Maker games only allow for 3-digit stats, and in most cases, unlike games such as Final Fantasy, the digits rarely supercede 300, let alone touch the 999 range. In other words, yes, your stats are normal.

Einreicht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer for the book of growth.

About the stats, I recalled an RPG maker game that had HP for more than 1k, but maybe my mistake then.

For the broken doll still no help? Is it a time specific quest?