What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

how i can play these game? It ask something about a RPGVX thing and i dont undestand these:

[Game]
RTP=RPGVX
Library=RGSS202J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata
Title=•c￾°ƒ_ƒ“ƒWƒ‡ƒ“ƒNƒ￾ƒjƒNƒ‹ ver1.00

I dont undestand it should have better Instructions than these ><.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so i beat the red samuri and the girl with the slime and now im stuck again and they wont give me another battle. where do i go next?

jiraya12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you nedd to download rpg vx rtp(tun time package)....

anyway i just got 1 photosession cg(schoolgirl)how can i take the other 3?

H1gh4ly3r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyway i just got 1 photosession cg(schoolgirl)how can i take the other 3?
The next photo session occurs if you have the Blue jumpsuit item on. You can get this by farming up a Queen's Sword on the 5th floor (fire part @_@), and then go to the bottom of the stairwell connecting the 5th - 3rd floors. Go up one screen, and go to the left to find a house with a lady inside. Give her the sword and some other ingredients. Then wait (and i guess have sex with the nun some more) to recieve the Blue jumpsuit item. *Warning* you only receive this item once. And that is just for this event. DO NOT USE IT or else you can't see the rest of the photo session.

After that, it is fairly straight forward. The next photo session is with the priestess costume, and then the final session is with only the underwear on.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to recieve the Blue jumpsuit item. *Warning* you only receive this item once. And that is just for this event. DO NOT USE IT or else you can't see the rest of the photo session.
dog selling this...

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright I'm having a problem with the CHeatEngine..
I got the hang of the formula for the address and then i save it.
But when i load the same table again later these adresses dont work anymore.
I noticed that the adresses changed....
Is this supposed to happen?
Should i go through with the scanning again and again?!!

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"you nedd to download rpg vx rtp(tun time package)...."

Where? i Dont know a thing about these ><.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright I'm having a problem with the CHeatEngine..
I got the hang of the formula for the address and then i save it.
But when i load the same table again later these adresses dont work anymore.
I noticed that the adresses changed....
Is this supposed to happen?
Should i go through with the scanning again and again?!!
What you're actually doing is hacking the computer's memory. And when you start a game, the program is placed almost randomly within memory. So, the addresses you find probably won't be relevant the next time you start the game. And yeah, because of that, you have to find the addresses each time.

That's why it's better to go back to the title screen via the menu option rather than quit and restart. With the former, it still uses the same address spaces.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What you're actually doing is hacking the computer's memory. And when you start a game, the program is placed almost randomly within memory. So, the addresses you find probably won't be relevant the next time you start the game. And yeah, because of that, you have to find the addresses each time.

That's why it's better to go back to the title screen via the menu option rather than quit and restart. With the former, it still uses the same address spaces.

I see...thanks very much yo.
Anyway I'm stuck again..

I have yet to beat the red-haired dame....she uses that attack which u die instantly so i kno its not time deal with her yet..
Then thrs this witch in a star, she tells me something..a fairy thing blocking a path..
Btw I'm not an RPG guy..I'm just playing for the CGs..

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"you nedd to download rpg vx rtp(tun time package)...."

Where? i Dont know a thing about these ><.
Links to all the RPGMaker Run Time Packages (RTPs) are everywhere on these forums, since a large portion of the games linked utilize them.

For future reference, the English versions can be found , this game uses the Japanese RPGMaker though, and those RTPs can be found .

All the downloads on the Japanese link are near the bottom, just find the one for RPGMakerVX and download it.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

2: Go to the place you got potions to open the shining doors and investigate the stature after you have open more then 10 shining doors.

3: After the bunny girl in your headquarter wakes up (if not, proceed until reaching the last magic circle), take three tentacle-suit monsters to her.
LoL I thought I was overthinking, but you didn't understand my post :p

I already have the toilet girl, which is the one you get from the statue. I don't have the other 2.

On your #3 how do I get the event where the bunny girl wakes up on my headquarters? Do I have to beat the red head on the church 1st?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

LoL I thought I was overthinking, but you didn't understand my post :p

I already have the toilet girl, which is the one you get from the statue. I don't have the other 2.

On your #3 how do I get the event where the bunny girl wakes up on my headquarters? Do I have to beat the red head on the church 1st?
Sure. Both are only obtainable after the church event :D

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sure. Both are only obtainable after the church event :D
Omg... I erased the companions for the bunny girl...
Is there any way to get them again?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Omg... I erased the companions for the bunny girl...
Is there any way to get them again?
Pay MG to summon unlocked monsters in collection room

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Pay MG to summon unlocked monsters in collection room
LOL! *double facepalm*

I forgot about that... xD

+rep for you :p

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How to I beat boss that is the blue-dressed girl that looks like she's being eaten by a worm in the lava maze? She heals for 1000 hp, so I believe I need silence, but I don't know which of the monsters has it. I either deleted the monster, or it's not high enough level.

Lastly, what does everyone mean by B1, B9, F3, etc? Is there a map somewhere I don't know about?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've tried looking through all the pages in the this thread, though I may have missed the information I'm looking for, though I went through like five times...But how do you get more spaces to keep monsters? I'm a little stuck because I can't make new monsters to use.

Or, an alternative I guess would be, how do you get rid of monsters you don't want anymore, if you can?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How to I beat boss that is the blue-dressed girl that looks like she's being eaten by a worm in the lava maze? She heals for 1000 hp, so I believe I need silence, but I don't know which of the monsters has it. I either deleted the monster, or it's not high enough level.
Wear the soldier's armor and you get raped instead of having to fight.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've tried looking through all the pages in the this thread, though I may have missed the information I'm looking for, though I went through like five times...But how do you get more spaces to keep monsters? I'm a little stuck because I can't make new monsters to use.

Or, an alternative I guess would be, how do you get rid of monsters you don't want anymore, if you can?
On the screen where you change party members you can use the S key to get rid of the monster selected in the lower box.

I find the limit on how many monsters you can keep to be a pretty boring limitation. The game would've been better without it.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there's one key to delete your members where you manage your party