What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato ] [ つくだにの里 ] Oppai Dungeon / おっぱいダンジョン RE184089 RJ184089

Cyberweasel89

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Any word on a 2.0 DL or translation?

Cyberweasel89

Reputation score
Any word on a 2.0 DL or translation?
" Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. "

Sarav

I weasn't. I was asking if DLsite was up to date or translated, since I didn't know how to access the English version of the product. It doesn't even make sense that someone would willingly break a rule. I shortened the full sentence and people jumped at assumptions, without bothering to ask or give the benefit of the doubt. I was falsely accused, falsely temp-banned, and now I really don't want to go through with the major project I was discussing with the mods, since the head admin temp-banned me in a way that not only followed a "shoot first, ask questions never" policy, but didn't allow me to actually inform him that he made a wrong assumption, not even through Discord. Then a mod on the Discord server threatened to ban me simply because of me being silly with him, which is an abuse of power.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Because everyone would assume DL stands for dlsite, and not an acronym for DownLoad. Makes sense.

Cyberweasel89

Reputation score
Because everyone would assume DL stands for dlsite, and not an acronym for DownLoad. Makes sense.
"Everyone" implies just that, "everyone." But I sure wouldn't. As someone who has modded and admined for forums and Discord servers before, I would always make sure before I drop the ban hammer that what is going on is actually going on. Otherwise you're just fostering an environment of paranoid fear. Bans are preeetty heavy to drop on something as unsure as an assumption.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread is not the place to discuss forum rules. If you have questions, you are free to PM me or any other moderator.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game discussion only.
Might be an old thread but thought I'd like to ask if anyone seems interested in translating this game. Seems interesting as I couldn't find any kind of english translation available