What's new

RockCat

Reputation score
I'm unsure whether that's just me being dumb, or i'm missing something... but where is the new demo? i can't seem to find it on dlsite (it just shows me the old demo)

Reputation score
Does anyone know exactly how space works? From what I've read, I'm assuming it has something to do with debuffs and stuff, with it being at 50% initially with a scaling of 1, going up to 100% for 2 times debuff effectiveness ,and 0% for debuff multiplier of 0...
There is a status named space affection(空間影響), that can be viewed while changing equipment.
According to Deena, it affects the success rate of debuff skills like:
base rate x (1+(space affection of caster - space affection of target)%)
If the target's space affection is higher, the difference will become minus and decrease the success rate. The lowest rate will be 0%, no minus rate.
The space affection also affects critical hit rate.

I'm unsure whether that's just me being dumb, or i'm missing something... but where is the new demo? i can't seem to find it on dlsite (it just shows me the old demo)
In author's ci-en. You need to follow him to get the newest demo.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Over 850 purchases in less than 25 minutes from release. Plus over 10k favourites. With how fast this one's selling, it should be up on the usual locations pretty fast.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Over 850 purchases in less than 25 minutes from release. Plus over 10k favourites. With how fast this one's selling, it should be up on the usual locations pretty fast.
The change to DLsite and the option to merge your JP/ENG account or registering ENG side, and linking makes it a hell of a lot easier to buy the games. Not even getting errors from my NA bank accounts on purchases now. I'm guessing they saw the writing on the wall with their anti-piracy push, and realized that there's a huge untapped english speaking market.

edit: Extra stuff, buying their game in the next 2 weeks gives you a 70% off coupon for any of their other games. Along with 20% to 40% discounts on their other titles.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
FML, I would love to throw my quarantine funds out for this Dev but they still won't accept EU credit card even after the site update. Guess I have to wait...

c0nfirm

Reputation score
can't you buy points for dlsite via paypal and then buy the game with it ?

that's how i bought by games on dlsite

AbnerNSFW

Reputation score
I'm looking around a few forums but haven't seen anyone in particular complain about issues with this game loading at all, and this is my first h-game i've actually run into this with. Even with JP language pack installed and logged into on W10, with the region and locale set to JP, I get this - I don't actually see the file it's referencing at all either to be fair. I'm still looking to see if there's anything else I can try but if any of you dudes have run into this and could lend a hand, i'd appreciate it lol.

EDIT - I do also have all RPGMaker RTP's installed too, because I thought that was the issue originally with maybe this game using a newer version of it but that wasn't it. :/

Attachments

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking around a few forums but haven't seen anyone in particular complain about issues with this game loading at all, and this is my first h-game i've actually run into this with. Even with JP language pack installed and logged into on W10, with the region and locale set to JP, I get this - I don't actually see the file it's referencing at all either to be fair. I'm still looking to see if there's anything else I can try but if any of you dudes have run into this and could lend a hand, i'd appreciate it lol.

EDIT - I do also have all RPGMaker RTP's installed too, because I thought that was the issue originally with maybe this game using a newer version of it but that wasn't it. :/
Your unpacker corrupted the japanese file names for the images. Set your unpacker to jpn unicode or change your system locales to japanese.

Last edited:

AbnerNSFW

Reputation score
You unpacker corrupted the japanese file names for the images. Set your unpacker to jpn unicode or change your system locales to japanese.
Thanks so much, bud. I hadn't thought about 7zip/WinRAR needing to change too. Much love <3

MetalKing1417

Reputation score
can't you buy points for dlsite via paypal and then buy the game with it ?

that's how i bought by games on dlsite
Paypal doesn't work on the japan side, and while the two accounts may be "linked" points do not transfer from english to japan side. (who ever came up with that brilliant idea should be fired)

neogodslayer

Reputation score
Good Afternoon,

I apologize for the rudementary question but what do I do when I lose, I see a scene where two girls talk and the screen colour saturation fades. I can't seem to restart the game and have just been resetting.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can build a walkthrough or full gallery save please?
I'm loss, at goblin stage and golem one, i have no idea how proceed.
I spammed the npc events (cost 20 stamina), being raped until pregnant, farming lewd stats. But i don't know how clear quests wtf...

I purchased on dlsite.
Well the h-scenes is very good but still checking more if im able unlock h-events, if i have complain is the quests thats makes the game non-linear and hard navigation.

c0nfirm

Reputation score
Paypal doesn't work on the japan side, and while the two accounts may be "linked" points do not transfer from english to japan side. (who ever came up with that brilliant idea should be fired)
oh didn't know that-.-
really bad desising then -.-

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just one question guys: If I undertand well, looks like there is a "mage" o someone who can use a spell or give a item to give Alsy the chance (or maybe a more high rate maybe or exchange) of going with anal sex and not vaginal to protect her virginity. Someone know how to go in that path and in what part the dude is located?

fewk22

Reputation score
Just one question guys: If I undertand well, looks like there is a "mage" o someone who can use a spell or give a item to give Alsy the chance (or maybe a more high rate maybe or exchange) of going with anal sex and not vaginal to protect her virginity. Someone know how to go in that path and in what part the dude is located?
I think I saw him in demo at basement in first house. At first he not there but after I beat 1st Goblin boss he appear. Not sure is who you looking for.