What's new

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
If i had a rough (and i mean rough) translation for this game would anyone be interested??
If it doesn't break the game, and it's possible to edit by anyone to make it better. Absolutely, at least me.

Edit: But with the frequent patches coming out, I believe it'd would be a futile or at least troublesome effort now right? With the translation needing to be update to the next patch as to not break anything and all.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Buy the book from the brothel that lowers the eros and read it before sleeping maybe
What's the situation? Like are you at the rental house or the inn? If you're looking to lower lust, get the shojou ❤ book from the water element girl and it should lower it by 100, or just sleep at rental house to avoid the event.
When she just reached the EROS 2500/2500 and the Limit was Two Hearts, I send her to sleep (in the rental house) and spected something like the last time, to make her refuse to just goes masturbing and lost her virginity, but no, she just wakes up the next day and goes for herself to be raped. If I use the books it will lower the lust and I can spect her to reach again the EROS 2500/2500 and it will avoid the event and still be able to move to the Limit of 3 Hearts or she will stuck at Limit of 2 hearts?

kuroscorpio

Reputation score
fair point, i guess ill hold off until they drop the stable version in a week or two

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Pretty disappointed the pregnancy stuff pushes you towards the ending and isn't a bigger part of the gameplay
Once you've reached pregnancy ending and restart, you can avoid the ending after the restart.

Neppiie

Reputation score
My file corrupted and I couldn't open my save files :( anyone has save right after unlocking the tentacles dungeon please? it's painful to play again in JAP

MrGreen

Reputation score
Anyone know how to resolve this issue?
View attachment 35659
That file is named incorrectly in your folders due to region language differences. If you unzip the file use one that will unzip into the correct language and make sure they are installed or active on your operating system. CTRL + E works with winrar. You need to re-unzip to correct or rename the files to what it wants.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
1604118669375.png
Has anyone figured which plugin creates this entries for the states menu?
I scoured through all all plugins and common events and couldn't find any of this entries to translate.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Finished the "pure" virgin run of the game,(Technically not pure since you NEED lust 2 for one of the missions...) ask me any questions y'all have.
I LOVE how the guy escapes by digging a hole in the ground lol, then gets barbecued later on. XD

Myrran

Reputation score
Once you've reached pregnancy ending and restart, you can avoid the ending after the restart.
How is it being handled by the game? Does the heroine gives birth and then able to get pregnant again?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the wind girl, Korot(?), she says something about a switch in the marsh, where is this switch or if that's not it, what do I do there?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
How is it being handled by the game? Does the heroine gives birth and then able to get pregnant again?
You get to go back a certain amount of days without losing progress.

For the wind girl, Korot(?), she says something about a switch in the marsh, where is this switch or if that's not it, what do I do there?
Go to the new poison dungeon, and head up to where you collect water from. Click the center flower there and the lantern should appear.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That file is named incorrectly in your folders due to region language differences. If you unzip the file use one that will unzip into the correct language and make sure they are installed or active on your operating system. CTRL + E works with winrar. You need to re-unzip to correct or rename the files to what it wants.
Strange, never had this before with winrar. But I got it fixed when I patched v1.06.

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I get the third Earth Seed? I get that I'm playing matchmaker for Karen but the guy I picked up in the updistrict park is no good for her.

Last edited:

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any skill that can block grapple attack?
How do I get the third Earth Seed? I get that I'm playing matchmaker for Karen but the guy I picked up in the updistrict park is no good for her.
There are three. One in the park in up-district. Another one in the front of bathhouse. Last one is in the first underground area.