What's new

KillerDxD

Reputation score
How do you proceed after finish the tentacle dungeon's?
(not the roper forest in case it ambiguous)
Need level 2 eros to enter that dungeon.

How do you get more wind stones or whatevers for stronger wind spells? From what I gather you get the first one from the girl who unlocks some sort of golem area.

In that area I moved around the two hills in figure 8, heard some bell and then the girl there did the figure 9 and disappeared. Is that area done? What's the next step?

I also somehow unlocked some snow area where some whiterobed dude explodes a bunch of golems. Can't find anything to do there. I've also unlocked some bandit hideout, probably a part of Karen the item shopkeepers quest.
Go to the wind girl and talk to her second option, and then go to the hidden dungeon in the snow area.

booped

Reputation score
I collected all the materials to craft a Crystal Pod for the item shop quest, but I can't actually find the option to craft one anywhere. I feel like I am missing an entire menu or something?

DzikiBizon

Reputation score
Translation using Translator++

Edit1: Added missing armour translation
Edit2: Turns out translating system broke the loading of certain items causing errors. The menu will have to be in japanese for now 😕

Attachments

Last edited:

tneer2

Reputation score
Hey where can i find a link to update the game? It gets really buggy for me later on.... help

Guys is there really no save? :(

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Updates to the game can be found on their DLSite page.

And do not double post.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Full walkthrough by Etigoya in the walkthrough thread.

Full gallery by Etigoya in his save deposit (check his signature).

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get rid of the green square status with the plus sign? It negatively affects yor combat ability and makes your HP go 1/4 of max. This --> [+]

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation using Translator++

Edit1: Added missing armour translation
Edit2: Turns out translating system broke the loading of certain items causing errors. The menu will have to be in japanese for now 😕
Seems to cause a crash at the crafting shop.

Cuirassier

Reputation score
Did a bit of work on my first translation attempt for rpgmaker.

Got most of the main screen, H-status screen, equipment screen, and battle ui translated.

Done on ver1.14

Don't expect anything completed or anything, I am just going to work on the UI, Items, skills, and others of that sort to the best of my abilities. No story stuff planned. So a partial.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Excellent work. I was just about to consider attempting a partial myself. Glad to see I don't have to :D

But, if you don't mind... Once you're done with your partial I may Expand upon it. Just to include various options that appear throughout the game to make Progress a little easier.

Cuirassier

Reputation score
Excellent work. I was just about to consider attempting a partial myself. Glad to see I don't have to :D

But, if you don't mind... Once you're done with your partial I may Expand upon it. Just to include various options that appear throughout the game to make Progress a little easier.
Sure sounds good. Im not using any special programs either because I know that the Translator++ program causes tons of issues, errors and other problems with this game in particular, so it should be the same as the vanilla game with only the Japanese portion of things translated.

Just finished up with a bit more ui stuff, like the skill upgrade menu, and a few skills for the A-Sell (Cell? Whatever it should be called, game files have it as Sell), and the intro translated for the selection options.

Here is my partial UI so far.

Attachments

Rrezz

Reputation score
Awesome. Let me know if you're planning on adding anything do It. I'm looking at the "Riddle" at the start of the game about the 2 Friends. And considering Translating the tutorial at the beginning. It's got a lot of stuff in it.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, I may help to make shrinked assets (decrypted, optimized losslesly PNGs) and ask one guy for decensor.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pregnancy is just a scene and nothing you can run around with, right?
Once she is acknowledged to be pregnant, you are given a choice - to abort it or keep going. If you abort it you get a scene & an item and can continue playing as you were before. If you keep it, you will go along the "birth route" which lets you keep playing, but in a restricted manner.

The restrictions on the "birth route" are:
- can visit maps to collect items found throughout the maps
- no combat. If you get hit/touched by a mob that would start combat, you instantly teleport back to town
- no H scene's with any of the men in the town. You won't even be able to talk/interact with them anymore.

Once you hit the birth, it will give you a blank screen with text for the birth, followed by a scene in a house with your child greeting you and you talking about your new life as a mother.

You then have the option to restart the whole game, or just reset to prior to the pregnancy so you can continue the game from there.

Note - there apparently is another option if you don't get caught out being pregnant. This gives a different ending to what I listed above. Read the walkthough linked to a few post's up for more info.
----------------------------------------------
Might be a good idea to post about this in the Translations forum, so discussions about issues and such with the translation - even if just a partial - don't clutter up the main game thread.

To note - I'd done a rough translation myself for the sex stats screen, and some items... and found that without trying to edit colum width's and such... english translations didn't fit properly. Your partial suffers the same issue, and I'm no way knowledgable enough to advise how to resolve. LOL I had to crop english names down to fit.

What I found so far, with a quick gander was on the equip screen - the spacing is off: as seen in the attached image. prayganeinv.jpg

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score
To note - I'd done a rough translation myself for the sex stats screen, and some items... and found that without trying to edit colum width's and such... english translations didn't fit properly. Your partial suffers the same issue, and I'm no way knowledgable enough to advise how to resolve. LOL I had to crop english names down to fit.

What I found so far, with a quick gander was on the equip screen - the spacing is off: as seen in the attached image.
You'd have to find the Parameter's the control the spacing of the Equipment on the Equip Screen. If this was RPG Maker VX Ace, It's very easily found in the Scripts sections. However, with RPG Maker MV its in the Plugin Manager section, but I personally don't know it well enough to make the appropriate adjustments.

Cuirassier

Reputation score
You'd have to find the Parameter's the control the spacing of the Equipment on the Equip Screen. If this was RPG Maker VX Ace, It's very easily found in the Scripts sections. However, with RPG Maker MV its in the Plugin Manager section, but I personally don't know it well enough to make the appropriate adjustments.
I got that issue in particular fixed, as well as fixed the alignment on the virginitylost counter in the h-status screen.

Right now I am just trying to figure out where the list of variables is stored or how the rpgmaker mapfiles/game sets a specific value to the variable, as the next task is applyed and read fro ma variable, same with the actor that takes your virginity.

Also we should move this talk to the translation thread if there is one. If there is no thread maybe Rrezz could make it or something. I'm not too familiar with how the site works in regards for that stuff.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...There's quite a bit of silly stuff in this game...
I think there's a minor bug in the common event counting potted plants, though I've got yet to find the place where you actually grow them (it seems it only opens on 30th day).
Also, it seems you can't farm unicorns while you're virgin.
There's also that little thing where first light heal is described with 'three times your healing power', but it's actually flat 300 (with 10% variance).