Reputation score
how to solve wind user quest in the desert
she said something about 8 and dont understand

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the "pure" virgin run of the game,(Technically not pure since you NEED lust 2 for one of the missions...) ask me any questions y'all have.
I LOVE how the guy escapes by digging a hole in the ground lol, then gets barbecued later on. XD
Explain to me how the Virgin Route works, because I want to leave Alsy with her virginity, but at the same time make her going horny (just to the point to make her walk naked or take a job at a brothel, something like that, but still be virgin and just use the rest of her body to do the job):

When she just reached the EROS 2500/2500 and the Limit was Two Hearts, I send her to sleep (in the rental house) and spected something like the last time, to make her refuse to just goes masturbing and lost her virginity, but no, she just wakes up the next day and goes for herself to be raped. If I use the books it will lower the lust and I can spect her to reach again the EROS 2500/2500 and it will avoid the event and still be able to move to the Limit of 3 Hearts or she will stuck at Limit of 2 hearts?

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any skill that can block grapple attack?

There are three. One in the park in up-district. Another one in the front of bathhouse. Last one is in the first underground area.
Ah, thanks. Managed to secure Karen's route until the end.

Now the only things left puzzling me are the remaining two quests. The one where I have to supply a homeless with potatoes I haven't seen yet, and the man in the updistrict that wants to discover things to do.

For the former, I assume they're collectable from the Day60+ fields. For the latter, I saw him mentioning being able to fight and went on his own to the tentacle forest, but I think I've explored every inch and he isn't there.

Reputation score
For those who have question about the walkthrough, the author has made a , in Japanese although.
For your reference.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
So a rough translation of the true ending:
-Get all the elements to the "good" ending, there should be a cut scene and a original element given to you
-Finish the underground feed the homeless and the helpless guy quests, feed the homeless has 3 parts to it and the helpless guy is all the way to the top right of the noble district
-Finish all dream sequences 1-6, and has to be <80 days(?). You should get some options when entering back into the town, which you'll have a fight with the bandit
-Get 100 fame, should be rather easy, and there is a daily gift for you once you've completed it

All in all you should have 3 original elements once day 100 rolls around. If you don't, you probably missed something. You also require level 2 lust(and second playthrough(?)), which is needed to enter one of the dungeons.

Attachments

hollowzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I read on the in-game guide that there's a reward for clearing ending A as a virgin. But I get directed normally to the NG+ selection and did t get any new items on starting. Is this intended?

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't find the last guy to invite into the house... Where is Mazeo?

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you proceed after finish the tentacle dungeon's?
(not the roper forest in case it ambiguous)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How proceed the history? How unlock roper maps? I'm utterly loss even farming ero stats
how disable the auto-escape item when you lose on fight?

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For the rental house, is there a way to customize it after we shell out 200k for it?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you get more wind stones or whatevers for stronger wind spells? From what I gather you get the first one from the girl who unlocks some sort of golem area.

In that area I moved around the two hills in figure 8, heard some bell and then the girl there did the figure 9 and disappeared. Is that area done? What's the next step?

I also somehow unlocked some snow area where some whiterobed dude explodes a bunch of golems. Can't find anything to do there. I've also unlocked some bandit hideout, probably a part of Karen the item shopkeepers quest.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe silly question - but how can we see what version of the game we have?

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That choice at the very beginning.. What in the game does it affect?
Is in the first post

◆ Starting bonus adition at the start of the game, where you will be asked for selecting 4 types of bonus to the sexual state of the protagonist:

High Sexual Feelings (Add +1)
Easy to be Inpregnated (Add +1)
Easy to enjoy pleasure (Add +1)
Easy to atract men attentions (Add +1)
Add All.
Do Nothing.

◆ Opening and Tutorial (15 Mins of Duration)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is in the first post

◆ Starting bonus adition at the start of the game, where you will be asked for selecting 4 types of bonus to the sexual state of the protagonist:

High Sexual Feelings (Add +1)
Easy to be Inpregnated (Add +1)
Easy to enjoy pleasure (Add +1)
Easy to atract men attentions (Add +1)
Add All.
Do Nothing.

◆ Opening and Tutorial (15 Mins of Duration)
Pregnancy is just a scene and nothing you can run around with, right?