What's new

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Think there's three new scenes, one of them being a bad ending?

Would anyone be able to upload a save with the new additions?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update to 2.11, you can go to ci-en for the patch. Just some bug fixes

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You do need Version 2.0 to upgrade to 2.x versions though, as it added extra content.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish the game didn't end after 2 or more births....what a waste.
One of the things that the dev was talking about adding was a post-game section where, by virtue of being the strongest mage, Alcy can be as lewd as she wants with no drawbacks. Maybe that includes multiple pregnancies?

Not sure if this was added in the 2.0 update, or if it's set for an append update.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
Is there any way to upgrade a pre-2.0 version to the latest, or am I just screwed (without getting it off dlsite, obviously)?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to upgrade a pre-2.0 version to the latest, or am I just screwed (without getting it off dlsite, obviously)?
The dev has not distributed the 2.0 update freely anywhere, so you aren't going to get it without either buying the game or pirating it off someone who has.

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
The dev has not distributed the 2.0 update freely anywhere, so you aren't going to get it without either buying the game or pirating it off someone who has.
Ah, well. Maybe it'll get officially translated at some point and I'll be able to play it. The usual suspects stopped updating at 1.3, unfortunately. This is such a great game, btw. The only thing on the horizon that I think could be better is Zeven dev's new game

byran47

Reputation score
Played 2.10 and just wanna report if the author was ever going to remove the birth limit it hasn't happened yet. Game ends after 3 births still.

Reputation score
Played 2.10 and just wanna report if the author was ever going to remove the birth limit it hasn't happened yet. Game ends after 3 births still.
If your adventure lv is lower than the no. of day passed, you will still be forced to enter pregnancy ED.
Not sure if there is any limit on no. or birth.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If your adventure lv is lower than the no. of day passed, you will still be forced to enter pregnancy ED.
Not sure if there is any limit on no. or birth.
Pretty sure there's always been a 3 births limit before being forced into the preg ED.

Ah, well. Maybe it'll get officially translated at some point and I'll be able to play it. The usual suspects stopped updating at 1.3, unfortunately. This is such a great game, btw. The only thing on the horizon that I think could be better is Zeven dev's new game
Best game of 2020 by a long shot IMO. Probably helps that I missed the last year or so of demo updates so much of the story was fresh for me on getting the full game, but this was definitely a case of "came for the smut, stayed for the amazing story and characters." Also helps that the slave mage thing hit me right in a kink I didn't know I had.