What's new

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We got our first look at U-ROOM's next work posted on their Ci-en page. From the sound of it, they'll be focussing on building on/expanding the combat erotic system of Pray Game, with much of the combat system revolving around attacks that take advantage of arousal, or that come at a cost (such as shredding your clothes). Lewdness level promises to be even higher, as unlike with Alcy, who was in hiding, lewding the main character in this game will be a matter of "national policy" XD.

Apparently endless pregnancies is intended to be a thing in this game, so pregnancy fans may now begin rejoicing!
Production may be faster than Pray Game's was, because of the success of Pray game and the size of their Ci-en support they are now planning to hire an assistant to help them.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sure there's always been a 3 births limit before being forced into the preg ED.

Best game of 2020 by a long shot IMO. Probably helps that I missed the last year or so of demo updates so much of the story was fresh for me on getting the full game, but this was definitely a case of "came for the smut, stayed for the amazing story and characters." Also helps that the slave mage thing hit me right in a kink I didn't know I had.
As for me, i can't read anything so i finished the game for the smut online because i couldn't tell why everyone was so sad.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As for me, i can't read anything so i finished the game for the smut online because i couldn't tell why everyone was so sad.
Neither can I, but in this day and age there's little reason not to use a translator program, and RPGM MV is one of the easiest to hook. I use MV hook patcher to get a clipboard feed of all the text and then feed that into textractor. I'm sure there's other methods, but thats what works for me.

dark998b2

Reputation score

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just noticed a small bug while using this latest partial, it was a bug that happened to someone in an early version. With the partial enabled the second crafting list is empty in the synthesis shop, the one where you need to combine 5 crystals to progress Karen request and advance the main scenario.
If it's about the partial translation, it's better to ask about it in the translation thread.
But I'll look into it and try to figure out what's going on with this.

EDIT: Fixed it and updated the partial thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/u-room-pray-game-rj266116-v2-10.14620/

Last edited:

dark998b2

Reputation score
Im having trouble recruiting the gardener to Alcy's home, what I do is plant the 淫花の苗 (Lewd Flower Seedling in partial) add Magic Fertilizer, Clean Water, add more water the next days and the flower appears roughly 3 days later. Talking to the gardener afterwards generates the same dialogue before getting the flower and no option to recuit him appears.

Reputation score
Im having trouble recruiting the gardener to Alcy's home, what I do is plant the 淫花の苗 (Lewd Flower Seedling in partial) add Magic Fertilizer, Clean Water, add more water the next days and the flower appears roughly 3 days later. Talking to the gardener afterwards generates the same dialogue before getting the flower and no option to recuit him appears.
You also need to learn a passive skill "ヒモ買い少女(Pimp-buying girl)" first in order to recruit guys to her house.

dark998b2

Reputation score
Alcy already learned that skill, she can recruit the other four guys. Only the gardener refuses to join.

Edit: Ok, I figured it out. The seedling needs to produce a specific flower, otherwise the gardener won't join. Using Lewd Seedling EX + Power Water produces a two star quality flower, that one does the trick.

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Author announced that he's planning to produce an appended version of the game, which is gonna contain hypnosis, END A after story and infinite pregnancy, and a new difficulty. Ci-en:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New ci-en post laying out the development plan for the append content with it releasing late November. More info here:

Dinamida

Reputation score
I Believe most of you got Thief's Hideout unlocked, can you help me out with it also? I'm hardstuck. Got 99999 eros, lvl 31, money a crapton, did allmain quests etc.

Bigunit

Reputation score
Someone please help me with a puzzle.. A Corot (wind one) in Coft Wilderness location.
"Figure 8" from the top of the bottom... What you should do in this puzzle? I already clicked everywhere
1619429584132.png

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Someone please help me with a puzzle.. A Corot (wind one) in Coft Wilderness location.
"Figure 8" from the top of the bottom... What you should do in this puzzle? I already clicked everywhere
View attachment 38975
As popel said, walk a figure of eight around the two rocks. It needs to be pretty precise. You'll get noises when you go the right way. The trickier bit to work out is that you then have to walk the figure of 6 you're standing on in the picture, this will trigger the enemy to appear.

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Unrelated to gameplay but the title screen's music is pretty lit.

Is there a way to extract it from the game files somehow?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unrelated to gameplay but the title screen's music is pretty lit.

Is there a way to extract it from the game files somehow?
Had a similar experience and decided to try extracting some game files myself a while back, mostly for some of the story CGs, though I agree that some of the music is downright excellent. Oddly enough though I couldn't find the menu theme, only the version that plays during the final fight of the true end, which is slightly faster/higher pitched. You can find out how to extract the game files by searching on google, I just used a website-based extractor that showed up near the top of my results.

Edit: If you're interested, the files you want are NSK-V707-11.rpgmvo and NSR-477-07.rpgmvo, found in www/audio/bgm. I used to decrypt them into .ogg audio files. The first is that final fight version I was talking about above, the second is a piano version that I recall hearing somewhere in the endgame.

Attachments

Last edited: