What's new

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah, I kind of understand that if you play as a guy and gets ntr-ed it just turns me off (but as a girl is fine. at least for me) but eh, it's rather subjective so I'm gonna drop the subject,
But back on topic: the "level needs to be above amount of days" mechanic seem pretty grindy. Makes it sound like you can't really take your time, which kinda sucks in my opinion. Also, holy shit on the September of 2020 expected release. That is incredibly far away for most non-endless patreon projects.
I did say I need to confirm and yes, I was wrong.
it's "combat level(戦闘レベル)" not actual level. not sure how author will calculate since it's early trial and September 2020 planned so...
and I guess real game over when it happens three times combat lv>days passed ->also wrong. looks like just branching path. Not gonna speculate

妊娠によるイベントは、孕んだ事が発覚した(お腹が膨らみ始めた)時に
アルシーの戦闘レベルによって分岐させる予定です。

A(戦闘レベル<日数
一人でやっていける実力無しと見なされ冒険を諦めて産む。
B(戦闘レベル>日数
子供に凍結処理を施し地下室に保存、冒険を続ける(三回まで)
"keep" the children in basement, continue adventuring(up to three times)

というような感じで考えてます。
特定ルートをクリア出来た後は自由に妊娠出産出来るようにもなる予定です。

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
^You missed a tiny little thing:

特定ルートをクリア出来た後は自由に妊娠出産出来るようにもなる予定です。
Author plan to have it that once you clear a certain route, you can freely get pregnant/give birth.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's a pretty big little thing, and pretty exciting. Wish more games had a type of post-game "get fucked by everyone" mode. I thought Pregcess of Zevren would have that, but then it did a super lite version of it, making the chapter before post-game a better place to get used by everyone and everything. Might still not be what's planned here, but I can always hope, yeah?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
*Agressively smashes the watch button*

Also, i know thug hero party is translated, but are any of the others?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I'm concerned, Thug Hero Party is the worst H game I've ever played. The only girl I liked was the blue haired girl, the other two might as well have died in a fire. I think I empathize with beta males to much to enjoy NTR games told from a male perspective.

Looking forward to this game a lot more though.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the game was updated to v1.00 on his Ci-en. Didn't see a changelog anywhere so have no idea if its worth the money to grab it yet

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the game was updated to v1.00 on his Ci-en. Didn't see a changelog anywhere so have no idea if its worth the money to grab it yet
This is on free followers.
Google translate is your friend
今月の更新点
★戦闘エロ
・カットインアニメ5種類を追加
・挿入、中出しが可能に(膣挿入は処女喪失後に可能)
・クリティカル絶頂CG、完全ダウン立ち絵を追加
・エロ敵『ローパー』を追加、新規拘束絵有り。

★町中エロ1種3パターンを追加
・ヨルニアのお店で『ホットラビット会員証』を取得し、
 地下街に行けるようになります。
・酒場ホットラビットでのセクハラエロを追加しました。

★ダンジョン『ノエト樹海』を追加
メインストーリーはここのボス戦まで進行可能です
・敗北エロ『ローパーの巣』を追加しました。

★キャラストーリーを追加
・ディーナL1、グリムL2を追加しました

★お花が育てられるように
・中央区のサブイベントクリアで『魔法の植木鉢(影印)』が取得出来、
 魔花が育てられるようになります。
 タンポポ以外にするには現状手に入れられる上位の素材が必要です。

その他
・難易度設定出来るようになりました。
 戦闘中に『ストーリー』だとバフが、『ハード』だとデバフがかかります。
・催淫魔法系が強すぎたので弱体化しました。
 アルシーがHP0だと、高確率で自動解除されるようになります。

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah okay, I had to follow them, notes look good regardless, I probably will pick it up

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So the changes are roughly:

More in-combat H content, including penetration (after she's no longer virgin)
New enemy: Roper

Town H content is working in bar in the slum (sexual harassment)

2nd dungeon, with scene for losing here (roper nest) and clearing this is the end of this trial.

More character stories.

Being able to raise flower?

And some more balance change (like nerfing the rather OP magic that scaled from sexual stat)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone given the updated demo a spin? still kinda unsure on throwing more money at it after one update

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what ive played of the demo, if this game is finished and translated, i'm 99% sure it will instantly become my favorite h game of all time. It has every fucking feature you would want in a h rpg wrapped in with gorgeous visuals and production, i am hype as fuck. If the story is good then i will be able to die happy.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Being able to raise flower?
yeah, it's not telling what the flower for..

anyone given the updated demo a spin? still kinda unsure on throwing more money at it after one update
well, I'm sure anyone would want the latest version. Though, throwing money or not will be entirely 100% up to individual..

Edit: Random question, does anyone have a guess actual age of heroine? I just find it interesting why it's censored.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, I'm sure anyone would want the latest version. Though, throwing money or not will be entirely 100% up to individual..

Edit: Random question, does anyone have a guess actual age of heroine? I just find it interesting why it's censored.
She is 15, cuz she obviously can't be 25 or 5. Also, in the prologue it is stated that she is in middle-school. She can be considered an "oppai loli" cuz she's petite like a 15 year old but she's quite busty. Technically, she's a bit too old and big to be considered a loli but definitions, definitions.

I hope the maid and the Karen/Dina girl (and so on) gets some scenes though, cuz they are more to my taste.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was only asking if someone had played it already and could give their opinion on the quality to help me make a more informed purchase was all, obviously everyone would want the update in the first place :p

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was only asking if someone had played it already and could give their opinion on the quality to help me make a more informed purchase was all, obviously everyone would want the update in the first place :p
The quality is 11/10 the only question is how much content will be in the full game.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update adds more content to the patreon only demo including a few scenes and pregnancy. (I would wait for full release, this game is going to be fucking awesome)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Update adds more content to the patreon only demo including a few scenes and pregnancy. (I would wait for full release, this game is going to be fucking awesome)
Guess it's time to test out the new update, been in the clear with most img spoilers so far...