What's new

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Saw that. it got purged fast though.

Nothing to see here guys..
Imma gonna wait for full game as well.. that is, if I still alive in 1 year..

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How can I reach the second dungeon? Is there a special mission I have to complete?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay you peeps, I can't wait any longer. This author finally managed to get my support.
Message me for updated paid demo which is the latest version for January up to you can get Alcy actually pregnant and have ending
(where she gives up with her adventure and fully dedicate herself raising her children)
Note: I will NOT post future demo. Not trying to be a jerk but I just simply want to tell if you like this author after playing the demo, then either wait and pay for full game or pledge.

I'm lazy to point out what is the difference but you can just go ci-en page and read or simply explore yourself for fun surprise.

As a simple review, this game('s system) is like enhanced or polished version of Ambrosia.

note for mod: I did get your consent before. Please point out if there is something wrong, or if not allowed, simply just delete this.

Last edited:

Cum Commando

Reputation score
This game has me so pissed, how the hell am I supposed to get strong enough to beat the goblins at the tree

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay you peeps, I can't wait any longer. This author finally managed to get my support.
Message me for updated paid demo which is the latest version for January up to you can get Alcy actually pregnant and have ending
(where she gives up with her adventure and fully dedicate herself raising her children)
Note: I will NOT post future demo. Not trying to be a jerk but I just simply want to tell if you like this author after playing the demo, then either wait and pay for full game or pledge.

I'm lazy to point out what is the difference but you can just go ci-en page and read or simply explore yourself for fun surprise.

As a simple review, this game('s system) is like enhanced or polished version of Ambrosia.

note for mod: I did get your consent before. Please point out if there is something wrong, or if not allowed, simply just delete this.
How the hell did you manage to get her to get knocked up?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
tbh, what I did is with human enemies. Didn't bother with goblins and roper.
also, there is one event that guaranteed:
Find old man event where he will trick alcy and lock her up in his house. This old man is kinda impossible to beat in normal way. If you need more hint, it's on ci-en.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
tbh, what I did is with human enemies. Didn't bother with goblins and roper.
also, there is one event that guaranteed:
Find old man event where he will trick alcy and lock her up in his house. This old man is kinda impossible to beat in normal way. If you need more hint, it's on ci-en.
Where can i find human enemies? i've only found goblins.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any advice to defeat the tree goblin boss? Having a tough time with it.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
Yeah alright I beat the tree Goblins, also you guys are using the RPG Maker MV translator, right?
Good luck if you aren't.
https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

For the tree boss the main thing u need is the team heal (4th from the left in light tree) on the pixie then you can just keep stalling and hope for the best.
Do not let the girl stay grabbed. Would also help to get the upgraded weapons since they give a good amount of stats.

Another great skill is the 3rd from the left in the wind tree.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Edit: got the ending, but she never appeared pregnant.
If you are looking for visible pregnant belly, there isn't any currently. Only visible once in early stage when Daena found out it about and that's it.
As per ci-en the future updates will have branching route.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you ungrab the girl?

EDIT: Ok so you can remove gobs one at a time with that one skill. Any way to remove more at once?

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So the pregnancy always leads to a game end?
Or is that just the case currently because of still being in development?

Last edited:

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you ungrab the girl?

EDIT: Ok so you can remove gobs one at a time with that one skill. Any way to remove more at once?
What you can do is if you see a goblin about to grab your character you can use the third fire skill to remove them from that status, it's great to cuz its aoe although weak.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
So the pregnancy always leads to a game end?
Or is that just the case currently because of still being in development?
once. Then you can still continue. the second will leads to ending.
Edit: I am talking about January demo.
Edit 2: put spoiler

Last edited: