What's new

BlackM4mba

Reputation score
looking through the files, it seems like there's a X-ray Scene.
Anybody know how to trigger it?

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have 5.02 which I got a week ago. Is that the latest?

On day 30, there does indeed appear a dungeon lower-level than the Orc one. I actually got to it AFTER grinding the Orcs, so I don't know if my bad order messed things up for me.

So let me tell you what I've done, and please tell me if I'm missing anything or if I'm at a dead end for content.

In the day 30 dungeon, I got to see the powerful wizard clean the clocks of a group of golems, then he basically asked me to take care of the rest. I cleaned out each and every mob in one go, even though that drained my energy. Nothing happened. I was able to use the golem cores to finish the item that lets you build tier 2 magic cores and staves. I can't proceed past the bikinigate keeper, nor will the guy talking about the unicorn demon progress beyond a "purity check" after which he tells me he'll let me know if he hears anything. Since getting enough money for the house would require cheating, I haven't bought it yet. I'm keeping her at level 1 purity, but I made a separate save game to see what Unicorn guy says.

Fire/Dark guru won't progress past L2 Dark/L3 fire. Earth shopkeeper has been at l3 for a while. Light glasses is at level 2, and Water slut is at 2.

Wind midget remains at 1, saying the next seal is at a lake in the middle of the forest beyond dead trees, and something about the number "210".

By the way the earth shopkeep keeps telling me to check my boat, even though I looted way back when she first mentioned it. I assume it's unimportant.

Anything I'm missing, including possibly an even newer version?

looking through the files, it seems like there's a X-ray Scene.
Anybody know how to trigger it?
I do know that if you enter the pink circle cheat area on the map, one of the items gives you an x-ray view when she's being taken vaginally. Is that what you mean? There's another item that lets makes mobs transparent when they would otherwise obscure her face.

BlackM4mba

Reputation score
I have 5.02 which I got a week ago. Is that the latest?

On day 30, there does indeed appear a dungeon lower-level than the Orc one. I actually got to it AFTER grinding the Orcs, so I don't know if my bad order messed things up for me.

So let me tell you what I've done, and please tell me if I'm missing anything or if I'm at a dead end for content.

In the day 30 dungeon, I got to see the powerful wizard clean the clocks of a group of golems, then he basically asked me to take care of the rest. I cleaned out each and every mob in one go, even though that drained my energy. Nothing happened. I was able to use the golem cores to finish the item that lets you build tier 2 magic cores and staves. I can't proceed past the bikinigate keeper, nor will the guy talking about the unicorn demon progress beyond a "purity check" after which he tells me he'll let me know if he hears anything. Since getting enough money for the house would require cheating, I haven't bought it yet. I'm keeping her at level 1 purity, but I made a separate save game to see what Unicorn guy says.

Fire/Dark guru won't progress past L2 Dark/L3 fire. Earth shopkeeper has been at l3 for a while. Light glasses is at level 2, and Water slut is at 2.

Wind midget remains at 1, saying the next seal is at a lake in the middle of the forest beyond dead trees, and something about the number "210".

By the way the earth shopkeep keeps telling me to check my boat, even though I looted way back when she first mentioned it. I assume it's unimportant.

Anything I'm missing, including possibly an even newer version?

I do know that if you enter the pink circle cheat area on the map, one of the items gives you an x-ray view when she's being taken vaginally. Is that what you mean? There's another item that lets makes mobs transparent when they would otherwise obscure her face.

Anmerkung 2020-04-01 205421.png You mean these?
but i cant activate them nor choose anything.

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 30543You mean these?
but i cant activate them nor choose anything.
You equip them on either yourself or the core. Use the lower slots.

Also, after massive pixel hunting, I located the next puzzle for windyloli. It's in the roper forest where you can choose to gather water, the entrance is among the trees to the west. That gives you level 2. Still not sure how you get swimwear, but I suspect that's only for non-virgins. Still looking for the unicorn...

Edit: And the final wind seed is in the ice cavern filled with golems, again in the resource area, just search all along the waterfall.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You equip them on either yourself or the core. Use the lower slots.

Also, after massive pixel hunting, I located the next puzzle for windyloli. It's in the roper forest where you can choose to gather water, the entrance is among the trees to the west. That gives you level 2. Still not sure how you get swimwear, but I suspect that's only for non-virgins. Still looking for the unicorn...

Edit: And the final wind seed is in the ice cavern filled with golems, again in the resource area, just search all along the waterfall.
I got swimwear by repeating the waitress job at the inn a bunch of times. Likewise, do the lewd waitress job a bunch (possibly also requires a certain ero level?) and you'll get the bunny suit.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got swimwear by repeating the waitress job at the inn a bunch of times. Likewise, do the lewd waitress job a bunch (possibly also requires a certain ero level?) and you'll get the bunny suit.
Thanks. The only thing really frustrating me now is the unicorn. I even scanned all the maps using the noclip cheat inserted by the RPG MV patcher, but it's no where.

The author's blog confirms that it is "somewhere", but...

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So i need to find the key to grab all the stolen goods. Is it a drop or is it laying around somewhere cause I cant find it. And I do know you have to beat the 4 guards standing around it to work.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i need to find the key to grab all the stolen goods. Is it a drop or is it laying around somewhere cause I cant find it. And I do know you have to beat the 4 guards standing around it to work.
After entry into the thiefs cave... go to the right, at the end of the right side, you'll found a girl laying on the floor in a open room, she'll give you the key

sorry if bad english (?

Nepko-

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after yoinking Karen's Stolen Goods from the Thief Hideout and beating the Green-haird Thief? Talking to Karen again is just repeating the lines prior to even entering the Thief Hideout.

Reputation score
What am I supposed to do after yoinking Karen's Stolen Goods from the Thief Hideout and beating the Green-haird Thief? Talking to Karen again is just repeating the lines prior to even entering the Thief Hideout.
You can do nothing on Karen's good as that is the end of the story line in this demo version.
For the story line, you may collect another item first in Grudge Canyon (map with orcs), where will open after passing Grim's lv3 scene.

Other than that, there are 2 maps those are not directly related to main story:
Barren: after day 10 event;
Snow hill: after day 30 event.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok the theif is kicking my ass for a while and im lacking some consumables as well. And I can't seem to teleport out because I either forgot what was the hotkey or it wont let me cause he is waiting outside. So what's the hotkey to teleport out again?

Nepko-

Reputation score
Ok the theif is kicking my ass for a while and im lacking some consumables as well. And I can't seem to teleport out because I either forgot what was the hotkey or it wont let me cause he is waiting outside. So what's the hotkey to teleport out again?
Hotkey for teleporting out of a map was "D". If it's not letting you, then perhaps you're not supposed to be able to do it?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yep I cant tele out because thief is waiting outside of the hideout. Need to somehow grind levels without using much MP and items. Then again I could just purposely lose to him to get my HP n MP back

Reputation score
So whats new in V.6 ?
Combat:
1 new totally down (cannot be revived during battle) graphic (appears randomly)

Town:
4 new ero scenes: mob in noble street, mob in underground street, himo(gigolo) "Momii", himo "Unomu"

Main story:
The stolen goods and ores can be given to Karen.
(with a message that inform about next step will be on day 60, but not available in this version)

Character story:
New stories for Sai (light), Jornia (water), Deena (darkness), and ???

Sub event:
Getting a stronger weapon (lvl 30 or above, Deena)
Plant pot of Moon (quest from a mob in massage shop)
A task from synthesis shop
Adding himo "Momii" in the massage shop
Adding himo "Unomu" in north area of the town.

Others:
Adding mining area and strong enemy: Elite Thief in thieves' hideout.
Reforming Orcs' map and strong enemies: Red and Blue Orcs added.
Defeating Dossy the Seeding can get an item to see the status when become pregnant.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so finally put in the time to beat the thief leader. Does the main scenario end here? Since I can't seem to proceed when talking to the item shop lady. I assume Orcs are after it? Im onversion 5 as well.

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as the main story, yes. There might be more elemental trainer content depending on how far you progressed there. Even version 6 only allows you to turn in your recovered goods, with nothing beyond that.

P.S. Not to beat a dead unicorn, but if anyone's found it please do tell.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So to unlock orcs is to proceed through elemental trainer content i guess?