What's new

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Its there any way to stop the damage you take from ero attacks from constantly increasing? I'm trying to get MC-chan impregnated via battle, but between the unreliable targeting of sex attacks even with the vaginal-focus skill, and the fact that I just can't survive beyond a certain point in a fight, I'm havving real trouble getting it to happen. Doesn't help that the thieves have stupidly powerful regular attacks too.
Every time Alcy comes, she will take more damages from sex attacks. So, for your question, the answer is: don't let her come.
Other than that, there are somethings you can do:
1. Equip a special "嬲られ少女の観測者" for A. Cell.
It can let the battle continue even Alcy is knocked out.
And so you can use A. Cell to do whatever you want, until all the enemies or A. Cell is knocked out.
2. Precast "Fairy dust"(Earth HoT skill).
The heals work even she is already knocked out.
However, if she takes a completely knocked out (appears when she comes with a full screen cut-in, and HP falls to 0, and ATK & DEF drop to 1), the heals won't work anymore.
Also, the battle ends when both Alcy and A. Cell's HP reach 0 before the trun ends, with no HoT.
3. Let the A. Cell learn more H type attack skills.
There are some powerful attacks in H type skill table.
Such as "D-spear" that can do up to 7x ATK to 1 target, depends on how many times Alcy comes in a day; and "Milky Chain" that do 3x ATK to all enemies ignoring their DEF, with a chance to stop their actions depends on how many times Alcy is being cummed.
More sex attacks Alcy takes, more powerful the A. Cell becomes.
Alternately: Learn to use Cheat Engine and lock Alcy's HP so she never dies. Can provide assistance with finding the right values if need be, as it's fairly easy to do once you know what to look for.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Every time Alcy comes, she will take more damages from sex attacks. So, for your question, the answer is: don't let her come.
Other than that, there are somethings you can do:
Thanks! I was already using the stone skill for regen, but I'll equip that item on A-cell. I did know about the sexual skills A-cell has, but I can't actually buy the D-spear one, it seems to have a second prerequisite skill which I don't have (バーニングハガー). I guess it could be that it's unavailable because I'm running an older version of the demo (5.04).
Alternately: Learn to use Cheat Engine and lock Alcy's HP so she never dies. Can provide assistance with finding the right values if need be, as it's fairly easy to do once you know what to look for.
Thanks for the offer but I prefer not to use cheat engine.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That problem appears on 5.04 ONLY. Try to find different versions - you can even find an older one to learn the skills first, and put the save back to play.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into getting a newer version.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Emerald cheat menu plugin, included with libellule's RPGMVGame hooker will do that job for you too.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A nice update (no new release yet, mind you) for those that might have been struggling with farming skill points. Looks like it's been split into two different point types, only one of which requires any erotic stuff.

Battle skill → CP (capacity point) that can be acquired by leveling up
Erotic skill -> SP that can be acquired by eroticism (Sexual Point)

There's also mention of it being a bit easier to do a virgin run, presumably due to being able to get CP through battling, as well as what sounds like a slightly easier time with leveling in general (xp needed to level decreased a bit, if I had to guess).

Also, there's an in-game trophy/achievement system in the works, mostly to keep track of which things you've achieved and so on. Sounds like something for those that want to get/do everything.

In other news: What's everyone's favorite scene so far?

presario

Reputation score
thats good, I like the look of this. I always heard Thug hero party from this circle was good, but never played it as it didnt appeal to me at all.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
For anyone trying to do the second wind puzzle in the roper forest, putting 210 in for both of the numbers worked for me.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a new post up on the Ci-en, with alpha version 8 available to paid supporters.
A bunch of new scenes, including a badend for Collet. SP has been split into SP (got via level up, used on skills) and CP (get via sexytimes, used for sexual skills). I wonder what the light magic virgin skill will give now, CP or SP?
Alcy now has more sexual skills to buy, and an achievement system has been added.
Lv4 Colet scenario has been added (end), as has lv3 to 6 for ???.
The main story can now proceed further, and it seems there's some kind of ending branch if you don't reach this new point by day 80, leading to Retirement ending F.

July will apparently be the last update prior to the full release.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Whoa, nice! Never noticed this group made more than just NTR. Hope we see something interesting.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For those that asked, I don't have v8. And this close to the end of the month, don't see a point in grabbing it, especially since the game will be released soonish. Someone PM'd me an apparent valid copy but I have no baidu acct to grab it or check. Posted w/source permission.

This is at your own risk:
Includes original source URL, baidu url+password, master archive password(requires either latest winrar or 7zip to extract).
Notepad++ and notepad seem to render the master password properly, wordpad does not.

text file compressed in 7z(zip method w/zipcrypto)
pw: mv7

Attachments

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
v9 has been released on ci-en. Sounds like the dev is shaking up gameplay again with more mechanics changes, in this case the addition of good and bad status effects. the bad ones can be cured at the prostitute's shop, but severe status will require rare items. Additional story, scenes, and ends are included. From the sound of it this is the last demo before the full release.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
All I want are deeper variations of scenes based on repeat viewings.
It's weird that she's always surprised that drinking the tea on the date knocks her out, or that accepting swimming lessons leads to getting fucked behind the rocks.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how exactly do i upgrade the game from scratch if im getting v9? I thought i had applied everything correctly but getting a lot of errors and it wont even load the second stage. For reference I downloaded V9, then followed the cien link to download v3 base game plus the v3 patch on that page. Do i need every single patch from 3.0 all the to 9 or am i messing something up?

Reputation score
So how exactly do i upgrade the game from scratch if im getting v9? I thought i had applied everything correctly but getting a lot of errors and it wont even load the second stage. For reference I downloaded V9, then followed the cien link to download v3 base game plus the v3 patch on that page. Do i need every single patch from 3.0 all the to 9 or am i messing something up?
You need to apply ALL , from v3, in ascending order.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to apply ALL , from v3, in ascending order.
Ah geezeus, what a pain, thanks man

EDIT: After going backwards, it seems i have to purchase every single patch? I thought it was going to be just the one price to get them all, double damnit

Last edited: